FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Biggest fantasy of mine

Biggest fantasy of mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensualPleasure96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

My biggest fantasy is having a couple in there late 50s - 60s for one night. Go for drinks and a chat in a hotel / pub then if click head to the bedroom.

There is something about older women I just adore - I would start off watching them play together so she is comfortable and warmed up and after that my turn starting off with passionate kissing and body rubbing and slowly kissing my way down to the neck, nipples, stomach, thighs and the pot of gold ( the Pussy ). Kissing, sucking, licking and gentle rubbing. Slowly getting wetter and wetter. Then my turn for a bit of pleasure slow strokes of my cock with her hands and and tongue while I grope and play with her nipples……

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualPleasure96 OP   Man  over a year ago

Dunstable

Getting deeper and sloppy gagging as I push down on her head and her partner sitting there wanking and filming. Then I move her to the edge of the bed with her arse bent over and back arched. I stick the tip in and out rubbing the wet clit - in out slowly getting deeper and faster each time. Then I invite the partner over to join in so she can get spit roasted. To finish off with her on her knees taking a facial from the both of us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic