FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Boring Rachel

Boring Rachel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eedsSpoon OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

The club was packed, full with smiling and laughing people in various states of fuildity. Her friends all danced, hugged and laughed together. Rachel tried. She wanted, needed, this 'big night out' but she struggled to join with the party atmosphere. She couldnt get those words spoken by her husband out of her head. "...i've nothing to worry about. You're such a boring prude. Especailly in bed" he sneared at her as a spoke. Josh hadn't always been pushy and rude to her, but lately he was. This was his response to her teasing that her new dress might find her a boyfriend. Something Rachel and Josh had always teased about. But this time Josh spat verbally at her.

"Rach, Rachel!" She snapped out of her daydream. Sara was waving at her 'Bar?' She mouthed. Rachel smiled and shook her head, 'no, thanks.' She shouted back. She pointed to her full glass. Then to the bathroom. Sara nodded and disappeared into the crowd.

Rachel sipped her drink, but realised she didnt want it. She placed it on the table in front of her, and set toward the bathroom weaving between groups of people. She felt a tug on her arm and heard her name, she turned. "Hey Dan!" She smiled as she recognised the man, one of the parents from her daughters school. Rachel and Dan had always spoken in the playground. She found him very polite and quite attractive. She found that he always seemed to pay attention to her very sexy.

"Wow, you look great" he said as he leaned in and kissed her cheek. "How are you?" She caught him glancing at her long slim legs. He smiled. "Sorry... i'm a little d*unk" he continued. Rachel flushed red, she was glad she caught him. "I'm great" She lied. Josh's face flashed in her mind. 'Prude!'. She frowned and shook her head. "Sorry" she apologised. Dan pulled her close to give her a hug, "so great to see you out" he said, he smelled great ahe thougt as a woody earthy aftershave flooded her nostrils. She stepped back and let her hand stroke his arm and hand. "I'm just about to leave" she confessed. He pulled a frowning face. "Really?, One drink with me please." He asked politely . She shook her head, looked at her watch, "Josh will be expecting me soo..." she paused. She realised she was still holding Dan's hand. "You know what, i will have a drink with you. Josh can wait" she smiled confidently. "Can we go somewhere i can hear you though?" She asked. Dan laughed. "Of course". She pointed to the bathroom, "i'll just freshen up, wait for me?" She asked, he nodded and watches her walk away. She looked beautiful he thought as he looked at her long legs, slim waist and long blonde hair, her dress tight to her body and ass. Her legs looked even better in her 5 inch heels.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *inkycarolineTV/TS  over a year ago

Kilwinning

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

hotting up nicely

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ar0001Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Good start. Looking forward to hearing more

By *lipmeuk2019Man  over a year ago

swansea

I think Rach is a going to be a naughty girl

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *o3somesMan  over a year ago

Luton

Good start

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

Look forward to next installment

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *en30216Man  over a year ago

york

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Leeds

Rachel and Dan entered the bar across the road. Soft music played, groups of friends chatted, laughed and drank. The music was loud enough to hear but not so loud that she couldnt hear the conversation she was it. A complete contrast to where she had just come from. Rachel found a table while Dan returned from the bar. He sat beside her placing two glasses on the table. "I remembered you said you like peaty whisky" he said, she blushed, why does he remember so much about me she wondered. She sipped her drink. "Ardberg?" She asked. He smiled, "It is!". Rachel loved his smile she thought.

They sipped their drinks and chatted and laughed, Rachel soon realised she was feeling much happier, Joshs words had slipped to the back of her mind. Their bodies had turned towards each other, knees almost touching. Dan made a joke, she laughed her hand fell to his thigh, her hand stroked his leg breifly. She caught herself. "Sorry!" She quickly apologised. Dan smiled once more, "Dont be sorry" he took her hand, "Its fine". Rachel looked at his handsome face. She leant forward and kissed his cheek softly. "Thank you" she whispered. Dan leant forward, turning his face, he kissed her soft lips. She place her hands on his chest. She liked his kiss, "Stop, ive got to get back home, Josh will be..." she stopped herself again. What will Josh be doing she thought. Probably in his 'man-cave' playing Xbox again. "Im going to get another drink!" She said standing. Dan leant back in the seat smiling.

They finished their second drink, Rachel feeling tipsy. She flirted with Dan more, they had moved closer as they chatted, their faces close, she wanted him to kiss her once more. She finished her drink with a large gulp. She looked at Dan he smiled sweetly at her, she pulled him forward to her by his jacket collar, she whispered to him as she did "Josh said im boring. You dont think i'm boring." She kissed Dan deeply. "Im going to the bathroom, join me?" She whispered again, her heart beat hard as she did, she swallowed down the fear along with Josh's bitter words. Who's 'boring' now Josh she thought. She stood and walked to the bathroom. Dan drank in every inch of her body, her ass looked great in her tight fitting dress, he knew she went to the gym, those squats were paying dividends he mused. Dan waited a minute, finsihed his drink and headed to the bathroom.

The door was ajar, "Rachel?" He whispered. The door opened more. He slipped inside locking the door quickly. Rachel beamed, she tucked her long wavey hair behind her ear. She stepped into him before either of them had a second thought and kissed him passionately, he responded in kind. He lifted her up powerfully her legs wrapped around his waist, she ran her fingers in his hair, "fuck me" she said between kisses. He reached down lifting her dress above her waist, he pulled at the waist band of her thong it snapped with ease, he was so strong she thought as they gave way. He slipped his already stiff cock from the front of his jeans, her pussy was moist with excitement she felt the tip push her lips, then smoothly slide into her. Her head rocked back as it did. She pulled his hair harder. He quickly and smoothly slipped in and out of her, his strong arms pinning her to the wall she pushed her shoulders agaist the wall and her hips forward forcing him a step back, but allowing him to fuck her deeply. He held her hips. "Harder" she said, her eyers fixed on his. "Cum in me" she rocked her hips. Dan gripped her hard, this was hot and so unexpected he thought. He was struggling not to cum quickly, but this situation didnt call for control. Her body gyrated and pulsed with each thrust. Rachel was anything but boring. Her pussy was incredible, her hips moved expertly in time with him. Her head rolled back, she bit her lip to stop from moaning loudly. She pulled herself forward wrapped her arms around his neck and head kissing him deeply again. "Cum in me" she repeated. Rachel rocked her body up and down, pushing agaisnt Dans rock hard cock. She felt alive, she needed this. She felt his hands grab her ass cheeks, he squeezed tightly as he let out a moan, warm cum filled her pussy his cock pulsed inside her. He slowly withdrew as he kissed her. His cock glistened with her wet pussy fluids and white cum. Rachel slipped to her knees she quickly wrapped her mouth over his dick and cleaned him up. He flinched and groaned with pleasure, she felt his cum slipping out of her pussy, she reached down with her hand and took some on her fingers, she stood slowly sucking her fingers, Dan smiled, she slipped a finger in his mouth. This was completely out of character for her she thought, but she was absolutley loving every second.

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *untanedMan  over a year ago

COVENTRY

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmmm

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

cardiff

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

Wow she definitely isn't a prude

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *iffo271Man  over a year ago

oldham

liverpool

She needed that seeing too and I’m sure she’ll get more

millstreet

Leeds

Rachel straightened herself up, she exited the bathroom, Dan had bought two more drinks and was waiting at the table. She walked behind him, ran her arm across his chest, kissed his face. "Another time perhaps" she smiled and blew him a kiss and heades to the exit. Her confidence through the roof. She never knew she had this in her, she never knew she would enjoy this slutty side of herself.

She grinned and smiled almost every second of the ride home. The taxi reached her street, she could see the glow from Josh's man cave at the end of the garden. She checked her phone, 1.44am, bet he doesnt even know if i'm home or not she thought. She paid the taxi driver and went inside. She started up the stairs for a shower. Joshs words from earlier entered her mind once more. She winced, then grinned. I'm NOT boring she thought as a naughty idea cross her mind.

Rachel removed her dress and let it drop to the kitchen floor. She removed her bra dropping that beside it. Her ripped thong was now in a bin somewhere in the city centre. She opened the door to the back garden, the cool night air caressed her body, her nipples stiffing with the icy breeze. She stepped into the garden and towards the man cave. She opened the door, josh was sleeping in the chair, he often did after drinking alone in their. Severel empty cans of beer informed her this occassion was no different. She walked to the xbox and switched it off, she stood before Josh then droppwd to her knees she rubbed his cock over his shorts, he stirred. "Rachel?" He asked surprised at his wife naked before him. "Shhhh" she responded, her hand reaching in and grabbing his now growing dick. She slowlh stroked him, he shuffled in his chair to allow her better purchase. Josh tugged his shorts down and his erect member popped upwards. "Do you want to suck it?" He asked, "Shhhhhh' she repeates she stood and before him, her pussy still moist with Dans cum. She straddled Josh, his cock finding her pussy immediately. She smiled, she felt so naughty, her husband was now "sloppy seconds". "Fuck, you're super wet already" Josh remarked. She grinned and burried her face on his shoulder. She rotated and bounced on his cock knowing he wouldnt last long. "Dont cum yet" she instructed, this usually had the opposite effect, thinkinh about not cuming always made him cum quicker. "Urrrgh, he grunted and struggled" he was close, she rocked her hips harder and faster, she was actually near too, the kinky naughty thought of Dans cum still inside her was a real turn on, she closed her eyes, reached down and rubbed her cliterous as she thought of the bathroom with Dan. She moaned loudly, Josh cum inside her, his body trembled as he did. Rachel pushed down hard on him, then stood above Josh quickly, the force of his cock being withdrawn pulled most of the cum forward, Rachel flicked her hard clit as cum dropped from her vagina over Josh. Was it his or was it Dans thw thought was too much, she came, he knees buckled, her head rolled her moans quicken. She held her breath as her hard nipples rised and fell with her chest. She waited a minute hovering above Josh's flacid cum covered cock. She looked down at the mess below her as he tried to kiss her. "Im off for a shower, dont forget to clean up" she stood and walked back to the house. She loved discovering her real self. I'm a slut she thought with a grin.

Aberdare

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent xxx

Kings lynn

Kings lynn

He's the boring one if he don't last long lol

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Mmm lucky Rachel

manchester

Mmmmm

By *overt711CoolMan  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Loving this more please.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

west midlands

liverpool

The inner slut has been released

Dublin

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

Telford

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

Leeds

Rachel wore her new found confidence outwardly. "Something is different" Sara teased Rachel. Rachel shrugged, "I feel different" Rachel replied, a wide grin spread across her face. She looked around the coffee shop, leant into Sara. "Dan" she whispered. Sara screamed, she had known about Josh's lazieness and his nastiness when speaking to Rachel recently. The main part of the weekly Wednesday coffee was so Rachel could vent her frustration. This week she didnt vent at all, she strode in tall. She seemed to glow Sara thought.

"Dan?, what happened. Spill" Sara sat back in her seat. They two women had known each other for years, they held very little from each other. Rachel told Sara what happened in the bar the previous Saturday. "You slut!" Sara teased laughing when she had finsihed. Rachel beamed, "I know, something has woken in me" Rachel sipped her coffee to hide her huge grin. Sara flustered, "Perhaps i might get my shot with you yet" teasing again, Sara had been open about her bi-sexuality with Rachel and very honest about her attraction to Rachel. Rachel's cheeks flushed pink at the tease. Usually she told Sara to stop but today she stayed slient. "You're wondering about it arent you!" Sara smiled, her hand rubbed Rachels knee in a friendly manner. Rachel held Sara's hand. "I've always wondered what it would be like in bed with you" she confessed. She pushed her long blonde hair behind her ear nervously. Sara sat up stiffly. In all the years they'd know each other, and all the times she had teased Rachel she hadnt anticipated this confession. Sara sipped her drink. She never took her eyes from Rachels pretty face. Rachel smiled nervously. "Wish i had a couple of glasses of whisky now!" They both laughed. "I have wine..." Sara suggested her usual flirty self replaced by nervousness. Was this really happening she questioned herself. "Ok" Rachel reply smiling sweetly. "Lets go back to yours".

5 minutes later Sara's car rounded the corner and pulled up outside her house. They walked into Sara's kitchen. "Malbec or Sauv Blanc?" Sara asked holding two bottles of wine. "Sauv, please". She leant on the kitchen counter as Sara poured.

Sara handed her a drink, she was back to her confident self again. She leant in to Rachel, she kissed her soft full lips. Slowly backing away, her eyes never leaving Rachels. "What was tbat for?" Rachel asked, "just checking you havent changed your mind" Sara replied. "I haven't" Rachel curled her finger beckoning Sara back to her. Sara stepped forward, she placed her glass beside Rachel. She wrapped her arms around her neck as they kissed deeply, their tongues meeting and circling around each other. Rachels velvet tongue was more skillful than she ever imagined.

Rachel leant back, she slowly untucked her tee shirt from her jeans, lifting it up above her head and dropping it to the floor, her breasts heaved in her pretty white lacey bra, her flat stomach and belly button piercing caught Sara's eye. She was absolutely flawless Sara thought. "You're in charge Sar, i'm new to this" Rachel whispered. Sara grinned. She looped a finger behind Rachel's belt and lead her to the bedroom.

millstreet

Purbeck

By *over not a fighter69Man  over a year ago

greenock

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Love it

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

So good

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

Mmm

Dublin

Telford

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great story

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic!

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

oldham

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

Love it

Great read. I wish my wife was as ‘boring’ as Rachel

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Love the story

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *uvs2snogMan  over a year ago

crawley

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great read, so very detailed and enticing. Can't wait for the next installment

Hitchin

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Oooooo hello

This is as hot as the vicar story I'm also following.

"This is as hot as the vicar story I'm also following. "

Yes that one is also very good, “duet” is one of the best ones I have read recently, this is a close second though

Aberdare

By *ny1 4funMan  over a year ago

near you

"This is as hot as the vicar story I'm also following. "

What's the vicar story

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Hillsborough

Purbeck

Kings lynn

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Terrific!

More please.

Soon!!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

liverpool

Got a feeling he’s gonna have more fun with Rachel and Sara.

Leeds

"Got a feeling he’s gonna have more fun with Rachel and Sara. "

Just wrote more... my page refreshed and logged me out. Its gone now!

I should write to word first! Lesson learnt.

By *hazndave1Man  over a year ago

wallasey

Really enjoying this Leeds.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

west midlands

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Great story so far xxx

Leeds

Sara led Rachel to the bedroom, her finger still hooked in her belt. She pull her forward and kissed her again. Their tongues met, softly circling each others. Sara gently stroked Rachels body with her fingers she could feel her stomach tighten with anticipation and excitement when she drifted her fingers over her hips and waist.

Rachel let out a sharp breath of excitement when Sara began kissing her neck, Sara's hand reached down and quickly unbuckled Rachels belt , jeans button and zip. Rachel wriggled her hips, the jeans loosened and begain to fall. Sara help them down lowering to her knees kissing Rachels thighs and knees as she stepped out of the jeans and kicked them to one side. Rachel stood in her matching white lacey underwear. Sara looked her uo and down. "Wow Rach!" She exclaimed.

Rachel blushed, "Stop that and get here" she instructed Sara. Sara didnt pause, quickly stripping her own clothes off. "Sorry, not matching" Rachel laughed. "I dont care Sar". Sara smiled, and pulled her close, the warmth of Rachels body against her felt incredible, she kissed her passionately, her hands instinctive now, tickling and teasing her body. She kissed her neck, Rachel groaned with delight. Her head rolled to the side. Sara slowly begain kissing down Rachels body, to her chest the top of her breasts, she pulled the strap to her bra down and then the cup exposing Rachels left breast and hardened nipple. She flicked it with her tongue then softly took it between her lips and sucking gently. Rachel ran her hands through Sara's thick black hair. "Mmmmm' she purred. Sara let her hand slowly fall down her body over Rachels ribs. Rachel jumped as though some electricity hand passed between them. "Thats nice" she whispered to Sara.

Sara looked up at her meeting her eyes. She smiled. Slowly she pressed her lips down Rachels body, first kissing the material between her breasts, then down on to her stomach, her belly button paying attention to the sexy belly button piercing. She looked up at Rachel once more, her fingers still in her hair, she smiled then slid her white knickers to her ankles. Rachel stepped out of them as she did Sara pushed her backward on to the bed.

"Oooh, cute patch Rach" Sara's fingers played with the same neat patch of public hair briefly as she said it. She parted her friends legs, a moments hesitation passed between them, but that was qhickly overcome with the years of flirting and denial. Sara placed a finger on Rachels pussy, she could feel how wet she was with excitement. She parted her labia, pushing a finger inside her with ease. Rachels body flinched and eased, she let out another purr.

Sara smoothly inserted her finger inside Rachel, then another, Rachels grip on her hair tightened, Sara softly kissed her inner thighs, moving slowly towards Rachels moist pussy she licked and sucked the skin between her inner thigh and pussy. Rachel twisted with pleasure. "Stop teasing me Sar!" She almost screamed out loud.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Oh wow xxx

Witney

So so hot please don't stop ... thank you

Kings lynn

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Like this

Hillsborough

manchester

close

Telford

Hitchin

wirral

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

[Removed by poster at 03/09/22 23:48:23]

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Leeds

Sara continued to tease Rachel, she pushed her fingers in and out of Rachels pussy, she seemed to be getting wetter and wetter. Sara sucked her own fingers, licked around Rachels labia then back to her inner thighs up to her hips and back down again. Rachels moand and hip movements told Rachel she was ready. Rachel tried to pull her in to her pussy serveral times but Sara wanted to prolong the teasing. She let her fingers move up she could feel Rachels clit swollen and plump between her fingers, Rachel jumped and sighed heavily with pleasure. Rachel slowly cicrled the clit, theb rubbed hard and back to slow again. Rachel responded to each and every flick and stroke. Her body flinched and twitched, her pink pussy responding to each touch. Sara felt her own knickers moisten, listening to Rachel's sweet moans was enough to turn her on. Sara movec up Rachels body, exploring every inch with kisses Rachels hard nipples and firm breasts stopped her exploration briefly.

She reached her face, "Will you lick me too Rach?" She asked innocently, she knew this was a huge question, especially for someone finding their bi side. Rachel bit her lip, she stared into Sara's brown eyes. She slowly nodded, this was something she had secretly considered for many years now, she had always had these feelings for Sara but always ignored them until now. Sara smiled a huge smile, her back teeth showing, Rachel always thought Sara had the most prettiest smile when she really smiled.

Sara kissed Rachel, she wriggled and tugged at her underwear kicking them from the edgr of the bed, sitting up she quickly removed her bra, her big breasts fell forward. Rachel reached forward and caressed them, her thumbs lightly tracing her nipples. For someone so slight, Sara had the biggest , roundest breasts. Rachel was jealous of Sara.

Sara straddled Rachel, her pelvic bone above Rachels. She swung her leg over and turned her perfect ass towards Rachels face, she backed up, then lowered her wet pussy to Rachel. She didnt hesitate, Rachel grabbed Sara hips and pulled her down over her mouth, her tongue almost immediately hit her labia, then expertly slipped between. Sara responded in kind, ducking her head low and pulling Rachels knees wide she was able to access Rachels pussy. She licked and sucked around clit, her fingers never stopping probing deep.

Rachel's hands firmly held Sara's ass, she pulled her friend wide, she loved her taste, she loved how expertly her friend gyrated her hips in rhythym with her licks. She loved her little butt hole pucker and close in front of her. Rachel's head spun with each new experience, each new sensation. She gently allowed her finger to press on Sara's ass, slowly and firmly she pressed harder, sudddenly her finger slipped inside Sara's butt. Sara shivered as the sensation ran through her body... "fuck Rach, who knew. You're so kinky" Rachel was pleased, "open that drawer" Sara was pointing to a bedside cabinet.

millstreet

Witney

You tease .... can't wait for more

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

By *otfun1406Man  over a year ago

Truro

close

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

" "
Mmmmm I love your video hearing you moan is such a turn on xx

By *igbbackagainMan  over a year ago

Tallaght

weston super mare

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Can't wait for some more

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Hillsborough

Loving this

Dublin

Huddersfield

wirral

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Mmm very hot

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Leeds

Rachel opened the drawer. She knew Sara had many different sex toys, but she didnt expect to see as many as she was looking at. Sara knelt up, her legs either side of Rachels body, her naked ass and wet pussy gently kissed Rachel's mid section as she twisted to see find what she wanted. Sara's hand still cover Rachel's pussy, she slowly rubbed it. Occassionally inserting her index and middle fingers.

"Those please" Sara pointed to the drawer. Rachel followed what she was pointing at. Handcuffs. "These?" She gingerly dangled the cuffs from her finger. Sara nodded, she withdrew her fingers and slipped them upwards Rachels clit, a finger either side, which she qucikly rubbed, then slowed and rubbed again. Rachel bit her bottom lip, her knees twisted, toes curls as she did. Sara giggled, she loved how responsive Rachel was to her touch. "Do you trust me Rach?" She asked confident she knew the answer. "Oooh fuck yes Sara" Rachel said between moans of pure delight. "Good" Sara changed her body position once more. She turn around to face Rachel, still kept straddling her body. She took Rachels left arm gently lifting it above Rachels head, she let her breasts dangle in Rachels face who gladly places a series of gentle kisses and licks on and arond her nipple. Sara quickly slipped the handcuff around Rachels wrist and snapped the braclet closed. She did the same with her right arm, this time passing the chain between the restraint behing the metal bedframe before clasping the lock around Rachels right wrist. She pulled Rachels arms into a more relaxed position and to ensure the handcuffs had secured her wrists correctly. She smiled satisfied. She looked down at her friend. Stroked her face and kissed her lips, now much fuller with blood through the sexual excitment. Sara sucked Rachels tongue before sitting up and shuffling her body lower on Rachel.

Rachel was totaly undee Saras control, she completely trusted her. Although she didnt know what Sara had in mind, Sara had told her many stories of her exploits. Sara was an open book with Rachel. The stories had quietly turnes Rachel on in the past and now she was one. A knot of excitement and unknow twisted im her stomach as Sara positioned herself to get a better look in her drawer.

Sara pulled put two more items, a pink feathered tickler, with a black leather handle and a metal pinwheel. She placed then beside Rachels body, Rachel shivered with anticipation. Sara sitting on Rachel pinning her lightly at the waist ran her hands down Rachels body from her neck, over her chest and on to her breasts, which looked perky and round, both of Rachels nipples stood firm and proud. Sara followed the natural line for Rachels body with her hands firmly squeezing her breasts running her nipples between her fingers. She picked up the ticker and softly ran it down Rachels side from her armpit. Rachel squeled and twisted her body at the sensation, she brought the tickler up across her body and around her breasts circling them softly. She passed the tickler to her left hand and picked up the pinwheel. She pressed it firmly against Rachels body, and carefully follwed the same line. Rachel jolted at the new sensation. Sara leaned close, "Ok?" She asked softly. Rachel responded by nodding then bringing her mouth up to meet Sara's kissing her once more. "I love it!" She whispered.

Sara grinned, just what she hoped for. She took the tickler and ran it around Rachels left nipple, then the pinwheel and run that over the same nipple, the soft sharpe combimation caused Rachel to bite her lip once more. Sara kissed her nipple softly, then taking it between her lips she sucked hard. She repeated this process down Rachels body, over her stomach and onto her inner thigh, the pinwheel caused Rachel to yelp and little on the softer parts of her skin, but she was being drove crazy by the sensation. Sara ran the tickler around her thighs, Rachel obliged by opening her legs, Sara could she how excited she was a small wet patch had developed and pooled between Rachels vagina and her butt. Sara tickled Rachel, slowly moving toward her pussy over her patch of pubic hair, she ran the tickler over her labia around her inner thighs and ass and back over again. Rachels head rolled side to side with the feeling.

Sara picked up the pinwheel,she pushed the wheel into Rachels soft thigh leaving stud marks beforw rolling the wheel inward."oooh, yes" Rachel whispered between breaths. Sara gently opened Rachels moist pussy, her flash of pink againt her pale white skin looked beautiful, Sara almost had to dig the wheel into her own thigh to remind her to take her time with Rachel and not simply bury her face in hee pussy. She lightly ran the wheel over Rachels pussy, and even more lightly over her cliterous, Sara knew from experience metal pinwheels can feel very sharp against that cluster of very turned on nerve endings. Rachel took a sharp breath, and let it out, her stomach tightened as she did. She was really enjoying the pleasure pain feelings she never knew this about herself before. Her mind swam with pleasure what did Sara have planned next she wondered.

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story!

Telford

Dublin

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

Huddersfield

Aberdare

weston super mare

Hitchin

cardiff

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Fuck this is so hot

oldham

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Dublin

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *tudgeMan  over a year ago

St Helens

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Eownthis story has me so horny and Rick hard wanking over it cant wait for more