FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time swinging experience

First time swinging experience

By *ypicalmale2022 OP   Man  over a year ago

okehampton

I am interested to hear people first time experiences - to get the ball rolling here is mine:

I was 20 at the time and really wanted to try swinging so I posted an ad in the old yahoo personals (you would have to be a certain age to remember them).

I got a reply from a man that wanted me as a birthday surprise for his wife who would be available to me for an entire day.

I arrived on the appointed day. Nervous and not sure what to expect. His wife opened the door - she was (I found later) 50 but was stunning - slim figure with lovely pert breasts and very pretty, wearing a lovely long dress with side split.

Once inside she gave me a nervous kiss on the lips - a gentle peck really and asked if I wanted a tea or coffee.

I remember we were both really nervous and found it surreal having a coffee and casual chat in the kitchen but both knowing that soon we would be fucking for the first time.

The hubby had set video cameras up around the lounge and bedroom to record our playtime.

Coffee over we went into the lounge and she switched the cameras on. We stood facing each other like two nervous teenagers and then I thought what the fuck and leaned in to kiss her. Not a peck this time but a passionate open mouth kiss that really worked us both up and got us exploring each other with our hands too.

Before you know it we were both naked and on the floor in a 69 position. She ground her pussy against my face as she alternated wanking and sucking my hard cock.

After a short while she was moaning with pleasure as my tongue delved deeper into her pussy and I tasted her first orgasm as she convulsed and pussy juice flooded my mouth.

She took a minute to recover, lying on top of me and kissing me so she could taste her own juices - then she lifted herself up and squated over my cock - slowly lowering her pussy onto my cock.

She then started slowly riding my cock whilst rubbing her own clit, building up to another orgasm.

Slipping off my cock I could see her juices coating my cock as she got on all fours and told me to fuck her doggy style.

I ground my cock into her and fucked her hard until she came again but this time my balls also exploded and filled her pussy with my hot cum.

During the 4-5hrs I was there we fucked 4 more times - with brief coffee breaks to recover in between.

It was a fantastic intro into swinging.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic