FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tricking the wife (GLASGOW)

Tricking the wife (GLASGOW)

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Going to be at a well known glasgow hotel for birthday celebration.

Want to arrange for a married guy (over 45) to join me in a role play which wife will know nothing about, so married guy just play along.

Scenario will be there. Mrs and I will be in a champagne bar in well known glasgow hotel after a lovely evening out. Married man will approach us offering to buy us a drink and offering us £500 to watch me undress mrs in our hotel room. We will say that’s it, nothing more or nothing less. I’ll agree in front of her saying it’s like being on holiday with a bikini on.

As I start to undress her, I’ll get horny, you will defo get horny and mrs will too. Then you’ll offer me another £250 to take her bra and knickers off whilst you we both wank. By that time hopefully she’ll be horny that we both fuck her. Obviously you will not pay a penny, I will give you the money to give to us and mrs will think she’s earned a little lol.

Mrs is 47, blond, dress size 14, massive 36FF round tits, amazing ass and hairy cunt (hairy cunt is at my request). We’ve been together since school and she’s never had another cock inside her except mines. Me on the other hand have has fucked loads of women.

Mrs is particular. Must be around 6 foot, shaved balls and cock, medium build and have hair. Sorry, it’s what she likes.

If your interested, drop me a DM.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic