FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Second time out

Second time out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This took place a shortly after “First Bi fun” and is also a true story, throughout me chatting with the couple from the first story I had been chatting with this lovely woman,Lana, about all my insecurities and fear and worries about being with guys, couples etc. She was very understanding as she herself was bi and only ever dated bi people. I had come home very late the night of the couple fun. She was on, which wasn't unsurprising, and asked how everything had gone. I explained it was mostly good but think he freaked out and neither one of us came, with exception to the wife. I also said that I think it might have been a threesum audition to see if I could handle being near men and that he'd had a bang of panic towards the end, pretty sure he shot his load in the bathroom.

Lana was very sympathetic to what I was telling her and she asked if I would meet someone where she sucked someone, and that person sucked me. I said I had no problems with that. She then told me that she'll have her friend pick me up the next night. I said sure.

I groomed and get dressed for the meet and sure enough, phone rang and the friend was outside my building. When I came down I saw the gorgeous little Japanese girl, Sheri, with a nice muscle car mustang. As I was walking towards the car, one of us accidentally kicked a pebble that dinged off the car. She almost panicked and had to find out if there was a scratch. At this point my spider senses should have been tingling. We drove through traffic, at night, and we were talking. I had never spoken with this girl before but we shared a friend. I spoke about general things when she decided to spice things up, and mentioned that Lana had said something about me not being shy. I said yea, I'm not. As we were at a red light she turns to me and says, take your cock out. I did, she then proceeds to play with me, while driving, until we get to her apartment block. I pull up my shorts and we move over to the elevator. It's at this moment I'm pretty sure I'm dealing with a transexual or crossdresser, not really sure how devoted she is. As we're in the elevator going up, she turns to me and asks if Lana friend has mentioned anything about her. I said no, just that you're friends. And she takes a step back being nervous, I say, not to worry, I can see you're not completely female. She looks up with her cute little eyes and asks if that's a problem. I say no.

We get into her apartment and she leads me to the living room. She asks me to sit down and if I want something to drink. I just ask for water. She comes back with water and a soda for herself. She says Lana is at a party and will be joining us in a few hours. I say that we could always have some fun before she returns. Feeling much bolder then the previous evening and much more comfortable with being with men, even if dressed as women. She lights up and says sure and I'll be right back. She leaves, again and when she comes back, she's squeezed into a garter belt, stockings, panties and stuffed bra. She's completely hairless, arms, legs and pubic area all shaved off and she was sexy looking.

She takes off my shirt and sucks on my nipples as she does so. She tells me to stand up and she starts tugging at my shorts, they come off real quick, she tosses them out into the hallway and tells me, that way she'll know what's going on when she gets back. She goes down on her knees infront of me, starts sucking, and she is MUCH better then the previous guy, she knows all the tricks and using them to perfection. She tells me to sit down so she can get better access to my ass, to which I become quite hesitant. She stops and tells me that if there's anything I don't want to do, we won't do it. I said, it's not that, I haven't shaved my ass lately. She says, no problem, she drags me to the bathroom, starts a shower and bath and shaves my ass for me. I was nervous about that to say the least, but when it was all down, she planted a nice kiss right on the freshly bald area and tells me, there all fresh.

Get back to the living room, she sits me down, spreed my legs and starts sucking with new gusto. Before I know it, she's inserted a finger massaging my prostate and my god, never felt anything like it before and I blow real quick, she never lets go of my head and just swallows it all up. I'm completely breathless and if you've ever had that happen to you, you know what it feels like.

She keeps sucking and keeps me hard somehow. I tell her to get on the couch with me. I pull her little panties down and take the cock out. Not very big or thick, I'd say average, smaller side of average. I start sucking and going to town on her. A few times she has to tell me to do less teeth, I forgot myself a few times. I can feel she getting closer too, and I hadn't given it much thought of what to do when she cums. And before I could make a decision, I was swallowing and after she's done spasming, she pushes me off, apparently very sensitive which is fair enough.

She goes into the kitchen and comes back with more water, lube and a condom and gives me all three. I drink some water, put a condom on and lubes it up. She puts a dab of lube on her ass and mounts me, holding my cock in her hands she slowly inches herself down, stopping from time to time, going back up then farther down. Very slowly she finally bottoms out and the look on her face is absolutely priceless. She slowly starts picking up her pace all the way up, all the way down and it feels amazing. With her cock sticking through her panties wanting to play again I can't help but to reach down and wank her.

At this most vulnerable of moments I hear the door open and close. A voice calls out that she's home. I can only assume it's Sheri at this time. She must have seen my shorts and clothing in the hallway because when she came around the corner, she was topless, working on her skirt to take it off. Lana looks up at her with glazed eyes, Sheri smiles back at her and she comes over to kiss me. Sheri pushes me all the way back on the couch, Lana spins around and Sheri starts sucking her cock. Before long I feel Lana trembling, her back muscles tightening up and then a low growl as she cums. Sheri comes up to me and kisses me deeply, with Lanas cum still in her mouth. I feel Lana get off me and take of my condom. When Sheri is done giving me my share of the cum she starts sucking my cock.

Lana stumbles out of the living room and after a bit I hear her calling from the bedroom. Sheri looks at me and takes me by the hand and takes me over there. Lana is sitting on the bed, once again with a raging erection. Sheri tells me that since I fucked Lana and Sheri sucked me cock, only fair that Lana fucks me and I eat Sheri out. Could have been because it was late and I was tired, could have been that my hornyness had taken over but I sprinted over to the bed, got into doggy in the middle of it and waited patiently for Sheri to get into position infront, and Lana at back.

Sheri had the most sweet smelling juice I had ever smelt and taste, it was literally gods nectar, I couldn't get enough of it. When Lana finally pushed in, it was painful, really painful but I was trying to keep in mind, relax, adapt, go deeper. She took her sweet sweet time going balls deep but my goodness it was good after the pain went away. We kept to that for quite some time and eventually fell asleep together on the bed. We saw each others pretty much every weekend, sometimes more for a few years and it was good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot story

By *erksGuy3Man  over a year ago

Aquitaine France

very very horny story have a fantasy of that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thank you guys.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago