FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ginger cath

Ginger cath

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This all started with a work colleague Cath 18 months ago or so . Well we were on a works retirement do Cath had not been with us long and latched on to our company of vagabond types few old guys few younger ,she is in her 40s ginger 12/14 more ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

So we partied till 7 ish and guys started leaving 4 of us on a big table chatting about past work stuff Cath hanging on Phil’s words she had took a shine to Phil I could see , my phone was out on the table as per and I received a call from my son asking if I needed a lift I declined but said I would txt him back who’s that Cath asked I told her as she lived further than me I asked if I could offer her a lift oh ye but not yet I said no problem and went to make water . I got back to the table and sat Cath had moved next to me we chatted then she said fabswingers!!!!!!

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *arried-bi-guyMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

I acted innocent she smiled nice cock pic too as she leant forward and said don’t leave your phone unlocked she also said it’s out secret it broke the ice we chatted a little more she asked about fab had I dipped my toe in I told her I had but not for a month or two she put her hand on my thigh and moved up to

My hard cock we will have to change that and she walked away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

cheltenham

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

She mingled with others but kept looking over my cock was throbbing I ordered a drink at the bar next to Phil who said I think I’m in with Cath I said you sure yeah and headed for her with a bud they chatted as I watched over the shoulder of another colleague Cath wandered to toilet I thought I’d try catch her coming the other way back gave it a few mins then made for the loo she was waiting in passage hello she said I said Phil fancies the pants off you I know she said but he is d*unk with that she reached her hand into my pocket of my jacket and a colleague comes round corner we both head into loo he asks about Cath I tell him Phil’s got eyes on her I wash my hands put my hand in jacket pocket while I’m alone black lace niks size 14-16

cheltenham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I wandered back into the pub my phone buzzed my son asking what time it was 7-30 so said 8-30 then another txt you

Like your present I hope you sniffed them it said over by the pool table Cath was being held hostage by Phil but txting ping again would you like to feel how wet I am she smiled across the room my cock stiffened her long floaty skirt and matching top my mind was wandering.a few more left I sat in the bar with a beer alone with my thoughts a group were standing by me chatting as they parted Cath was sitting directly opposite me 15 ft her leg up on a chair she had platted her hair in two braids god shelooked so horny like that she beckoned me over I obeyed she asked what time I was leaving and could she have a lift no problem I replied her freckles had come out god she looked fabulous so tell me about fab swingers she asked again

I chatted and said it was a bit of fun but I only looked now n then had she ever used dating sites I asked nope came the reply I’m too shy I nearly spat my drink out she leant forward my eyes straight to her chest cleavage black lace top freckles wondering what her nipples were like she watched me and smiled your naughty I know I said would you like to be naughtier Cath says

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Kettrin

[Removed by poster at 31/08/22 21:41:20]

Hillsborough

cheltenham

Loving it

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Incredible

I told Cath I was leaving at 9 and if she wanted a lift I would drop her ,Phil had latched on again as only 5 of us were left we sat around one table shooting the breeze with one eye on the clock I decided to leave to txt my son to be here for 9 I was in the smoking shelter alone when the door opened and Cath stood there with a beer in hand for us both she told me Phil had overstepped the mark by inappropriately touching her and asking why her husband had left her such a tosser just like my ex she says I may join that site she tells me it’s been ages since I have felt this wet I smile and she says yes your fault I have done nothing I exclaimed ye ye she says she comes in close her hand touches my groin I’m

Hard mmmmmmm Cath looks at me I watch her as her hand goes up her skirt looking straight into my eyes she tastes her fingers 36c she says my gaze broken my tits she says it’s 8:45 I’m rock hard in a pub smoking shelter with a work colleague

Hillsborough

Cath asks me if I have played off fabswingers I decide to deny just saying I watch videos etc she asks to watch one so I pick a fave to show her it’s a lady playing with her toy then squirting all over her bed Cath watches intensely rewatching it several times I tell her it’s nearly 9 as my phone pings my son running late Cath says she is going the loo her coat is on the table so decide to put her nixs back in her pocket a guy has come in shelter as Cath walks back in the smile on her face tells me she has just been naughty as we walk out she tells me I’ve just cum from fingering my pussy the slips her finger in her mouth my cock is doing somersaults we say our goodbyes Phil’s face is a picture we step out onto the street still light 9-10im stood against the pub wall away from the door txting my son as Cath comes up face to face a little peck on my cheek thank you she whispers what have I done I say her hand finds my cock my first orgasm

In months a quick kiss on the lips god I’d like more she turns around moves back on to me the thin dress against my trousers her coat over her shoulders fuck it I think my hand moves up the inside of her thigh smooth skin she bends slightly my hand on her arse the other under her skirt I like 2 fingers she whispers my finger glides along her wet lips she sighs mmmmmm I slide in grabbed by her muscles her juices dribble headlights in the distance just in case we move apart but I taste my finger and Cath watches with the horniest of smiles my son pulls up fuckkkkkkk

Getting good

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

My granddaughter asks are you d*unk she is in the front passenger seat I introduce Cath and make small talk as we slide into the back seat Cath tells my son where she lives and we are off small talk a few laughs and giggles then quiet my son says tori has nodded off Cath sits directly behind my son ,yawns long day Cath says says as I look over her skirt hitched up legs open teasing her pussy shit I think my son she is as quiet as a Mouse her ginger pubes glistening with street light she tastes her fingers looks at me and covers her self up her coat is in the middle of the seat she moves slightly to her left lifting the coat to her lap no I can’t do this here now her hand finds it way to my thigh under the coat she digs her nails in then slowly finds my hard cock teasing through my trousers fuck I’m so horny she is staring ahead making conversation with my son as she teases my cock she squeezes hard then removes her hand time is up she is home

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Home bed sleep I wake up in need of release I check fab few messages then the one ginger milf I open it up I instantly recognise the top in the pic then the message great night thank you for making me cum invite me I do as I’m told two friends pics I open the first wow lovely pair of tits free freckles all over lovely big nipples mmmmm number two a wet patch on a sheet oh fuck I wank furiously and shoot so hard thinking of that dripping cunt

"My granddaughter asks are you d*unk she is in the front passenger seat I introduce Cath and make small talk as we slide into the back seat Cath tells my son where she lives and we are off small talk a few laughs and giggles then quiet my son says tori has nodded off Cath sits directly behind my son ,yawns long day Cath says says as I look over her skirt hitched up legs open teasing her pussy shit I think my son she is as quiet as a Mouse her ginger pubes glistening with street light she tastes her fingers looks at me and covers her self up her coat is in the middle of the seat she moves slightly to her left lifting the coat to her lap no I can’t do this here now her hand finds it way to my thigh under the coat she digs her nails in then slowly finds my hard cock teasing through my trousers fuck I’m so horny she is staring ahead making conversation with my son as she teases my cock she squeezes hard then removes her hand time is up she is home "

Awesome story... keep it going... also let us know if she joined here and her user name.

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

My day went by no more messages pics not even online I resisted the chance to txt her keep my distance I think at 6pm I go on fabswingers again odd message then the one she is online the box goes white I open the message can I see your hidden pics I decide to send them in twos waiting for a response after each send first two cock pics a nice thumbs up ant tongue comes back 5/6 start it fore skin drawn back pre cum

Oozing the other cum dripping message back I want that now it says new message pic attached oh fuck Cath wearing full black lingerie stockings hair in pigtails message cum n taste me now then offline I stay for 10 mins nothing then message box lights simple kik add in message I load Kik 1 new chat and accept hello you should be on your way here I’m soaking wet followed by address I’m in the car in 5 mins

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

millstreet

Herefordshire

Wow! This is really amazing. Please keep the instalments coming.

The door opens hello Cath says I’m afraid I started without you she has a dressing gown on now thinking she still has that underwear on my cock is straining we walk into the hall close the door as I turn back I nearly trip over the dressing gown stood in stockings and sweet fa Cath is an eyeful she moves forward and we kiss a proper hard fucking kiss my mouth moves down to find those beautiful breasts full firm and fabulous binlid nipples I tease them one by one sucking hard on them she moans a I tell her to part her legs my hand straight to her pussy she is soaked mu fingers slide in as I still greedily tease her nipples out I taste my fingers come up for air her mouth on mine instantly my fingers tease her clit her knees buckle fuck it faster I rub her juices running down her thighs fuk me please she begs

birmingham

Great

More please

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Fantastic story

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Had me at ginger but with pubes as well sounds heavenly

cheltenham

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

She’s a good girl asking please

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

I wa straining through my shorts bursting to get out apart from kissing she hadn’t touched me I however was covered in her juices I backed her up 2 stairs her pussy now level with my mouth I knelt on the bottom step kisse the inside of her thighs smooth freckley thighs my hands on her hips I dived I’m not smooth not hairy just a ginger stubble mmmmmm the smell was heady y tongue delving deeper her stockings still round her feet my mouth and tongue wandering all over her cunt flicking at her clit she moaned fuck me I paid no heed carrying on tasting the now dribbling juices my face covered in her smell she pushed her hips into my face and moaned wetter and wetter she became the inside of her thighs glistening with cumi lapped it all up Cath now drowning the stair carpet fukme please we hadn’t even got out the hall

cheltenham

all over Ireland

millstreet

Kilmarnock

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Herefordshire

swansea

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Hillsborough

Luv it ...so horny

Kettrin

The afternoon was over I didn’t fuk her I said my goodbyes and told her I would verify her on fab I knew very little about cath but realised I wanted more of what she wanted too

It was a few days later in work sly glances smiles over to each other a message or two on fab we arranged a meet in car park near work 6-30 at night both in uniform we chatted I found out a little more about her we kissed and left each other as horny as we arrived. 8pm on fab a message and pic cath in the bath then another pic of a razor guess what I’m doing was the caption I didn’t reply just went for the foam and razor and said snap reply come and do me plz I was there in 10 mins

millstreet

Hillsborough

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Nothing like shaving someone else, so much fun to be had

all over Ireland

cheltenham

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

swansea

She opened the door white robe wet hair straight back upstairs was in the bubbles before I saw her naked arse everything laid out for me I had brought my own razor put my hand in the bath between her legs and rubbed down her pussy it certainly wasn’t long lol I said it would be better on the bed lay across towels under ok she stood in the bath mmmmmmm her large pink nipples all hard her freckles standing out I offered my hand as she stepped out my eyes on her wet pussy the view as she walked past me was fab I followed her to the bed room

She lay on the bed feet over the edge I put a pillow in the floor to kneel on her wet body and hair driving my cock crazy foam or cream I ask your call foam it is then I start to rub and smear the foam in she has shaved before but forgotten the inside of her lips etc lovely ginger pubes I tease the foam on her lips she sighs pills her legs up your turning me on good I’m supposed to be I smile shaving her mound slowly she puts her headphones in her eyes closed few minutes the outside is all done pulling her lips apart I shave down just flicking her clit with my knuckle then again and again each side till she is smooth the tight spot by the clit now pulling back her clit is swollen not yet I tell myself I finish shaving a warm towel makes her moan now the taste test I tell her ????????

Horny!

Near Bedford

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story love ginger women

birmingham

More

Heckmondwike

millstreet

My mouth moves just short of her lips my tongue touches her clitmmm she says totally bald and smooth she asks oh yes as I push my tongue deeper tasting her juices flicking and licking she parts her legs deeper I go fibbing her clit with my thumb as I eat her it’s not long till she is moaning her hips grinding on my face god I love to give oral knees up I’m sucking nibbling licking fingering juices everywhere on the bed she reaches down with her hand and pushes me away Cath starts to finger her cunt watching her face as she teases and rubs now now my face returns to her cunt she rubs more then gush and gush oh fuck I’m soaking again she screams I move away dripping in her juices her cunt pink and soaking now she is pulling on her nipples too yes yes I return my face moving her hand away I lick suck for England she cums buckets I kiss her she licked her cum off me

Kettrin

I love shaving a woman... luckily I never need to shave myself either..

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Hillsborough

Heckmondwike

Bookmark

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous

cheltenham

millstreet

swansea

Fabulous story x

Kilmarnock

We kiss like there’s no tomorrow my hands all over her she pushes me onto the bed your turn but I’m already smooth I say well I shall be the judge of that Cath says my balls and cock are foamed up rubbing me hard massaging my balls she starts to shave each time wanking my cock long and hard just teasing my helmet she squeezed her tits together pushes the foam covered cock between them god that looks good as my hard cock slides between she’s teasing me well and good my precum is running out of me she stands and says there all done then takes my full length tonsils deep comes out for air mmmmm nice n smooth then straddles my cock and slides in just teasing her cunt my hands pull on her nipples deeper she goes my cock so hard she pushes her thumb on her clit riding my cock rubbing faster then squelch she cums again

all over Ireland

swansea

Heckmondwike

Hillsborough

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Near Bedford

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

millstreet

A few days pass Cath is away at her caravan with her elder sister tho I do get a suggestive txt now n then she is home today 3.00

cheltenham

swansea

» Add a new message to this topic