FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > surprise (but planned) meet.

surprise (but planned) meet.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well I would like to share with you one of my favourite stories of a meet from this very site.

About two years ago I got an email from a couple from the same village as me but I was sceptical as there were no pictures on their profile, anyway the guy emailed me in my personal email account with some pictures of his beautiful girlfriend. After a few days we arranged to meet but he explained to me that she knew nothing about this so we would just have to somehow get talking at the pub we arranged to meet at.

To be honest at this stage I thought this was never going to happen or it would just be thw guy turn up or even the girl in the pics looked nothing like real life etc.

Anyway that night finally arrived and as I stepped into the bar I was surprised at how busy it was. I comically sat down near another couple who I think we just there for some pub grub but luckily I didnt say anything to them and I didnt wait long before Steve and Julie turned up. I made eye contact with Steve as he made his way to the bar and he gave me a little wink. It was definately them!! Julie looked amazing, mid length blonde hair, late 30's, tight black pencil skirt showing off her perfect ass, white blouse which showed her lovely cleavage. They sat down at a table near me and I must say I became quite nervous. A few glances Steve's way were all I could manage! Then julie got up and made her way to the loo. At this point Steve got up and introduced himself to me. I would say he was in his early 50's but was in good shape and obviously cared for his appearance. He asked me to join them, I didnt need asking twice!

Steve said to just act natural, Julie still had no idea this was pre arranged. As she approached the table she gave me a massive smile and as she sat down next to me put her hand on my thigh. They must do this sort of thing all the time im thinking but I didnt care!

We got chatting about this and that, all the while being very tactile and more and more flirty. Then out of nowhere Steve announces that he loves to watch other men fuck Julie! Well I almost spat out my drink as the volume wasn't quiet! Anyway with Julie turns to me and passionately starts kissing me in front of the whole pub. We were getting loads of disapproving looks but I didnt care! The conversation became more and more flirty and when Steve went to the loo I asked Julie how she likes her men to fuck her. "However they want" was her perfect response. By this time my hands were feeling how damp her cunt was through her knickers and she was feeling my bulge through my trousers. "Can't leave you alone for a minute" said Steve as he returned to the table and the flirting and giggling continued.

After a couple more drinks we decided to go for a little drive for some more privacy. I followed steve down a quiet track and pulled up behind him. Julie was already in the back seat as I climbed in. I watched as she slipped her skirt off to reveal black stockings and a tiny thong which I could see was still very damp from earlier. I had to taste her wonderful pussy so I leant forward and pulled her thong to one side revealing her perfectly shaved pussy. As I began to lick her clit I could hear her moans getting louder so when I slipped two fingers deep into her she vigorously flexed and I knew she was close to cumming. I could hear rustling from the front of the car and turned to see Steve wanking his sizeable cock at the show we were putting on. Julie also caught a glimpse of her man and this sent her over the edge, moaning as she came for the first time that night. She said she wanted to return the favour and told me to sit back. She undid my trousers and let out my solid cock. I am not as big as Steve but she loved the smooth feel of my circumcised cock and shaved balls. As my cock was disappearing into her throat I was trying to last as long as possible but I had a few tricks left in me yet!

As she leant forward to suck my cock I was grabbing her arse and thought I'd push my luck and started to finger her arse hole which only made her groan with more pleasure. Julie was very talented and multi tasked by sucking me and wanking Steve at the same time.

I knew I wouldn't last long so whispered into Julie's ear "I'd love to fuck your arse". Well I couldn't believe how quickly she jumped up, slid her way over to me and with the sloppy blow job still fresh slid my rock hard cock straight up her arse! I couldn't believe it! Neither could Steve and I knew he hadnt seen that before from his reaction but he loved seeing my cock disappear up her arse so much that he had to get some of the action so leant into the back of the 4x4 and pushed his cock into Julie's pussy while I was in her arse. I would love to say we were at it for hours but truth be told it was probably a few seconds as we were obviously all overwhelmed by the situation as Julie and I came at the same time and Steve a few moments later all over her face.

We have met since, this time at their place with a comfy bed but that first time will always be very memorable as it was my first dp experience and I loved it.

I often think about that night and always brings me off.

I would love to meet other couples that like similar things. .... x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic