FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Using Dee Dee

Using Dee Dee

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cxx789 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

so thought I would share this fantasy that is inspired by conversations I have had with an amazing couple on Fab (some of you will recognise the names - I have cleared this with them)

So Dave asked if we could help him do some work on the garden one weekend we were out cycling with his work mate John. John jumped at the chance - I think I might know the reason. John had confided in me that Dave let slip his wife Dee Dee loves posing for pics and Dave actually let John see a few snaps .... amazing breasts and a pussy to die for quoting John word for word. John was obviously hoping the lovely Dee Dee would be there also. I was a bit slow on the uptake but readily agreed once I'd remembered this little bit of info

later on during the ride I asked Dave if Dee Dee would be there as it would be lovely to finally meet her. John said oh yes of course .. its going to be a great weekend of weather so I'm sure she'll be sunbathing whilst we work away. Pretty sure I noticed John having to rearrange his cock in the lycra and I was shortly doing the same as I tried to picture what Dee Dee looked like.

At the end of the ride Dave went home but John and I went for a swim. In the changing rooms afterwards he confided he had a naughty pic of Dee Dee that Dave had sent and let me have a look ... fucking hell she is hot .... the picture was off Dee Dee wearing a blue body stocking but it was crotchless and revealed her magnificent breasts that seem to point skywards. Her pussy had a lovely trimmed line of hair and her juicy lips looked so fuckable

Shit I felt myself getting hard ... John was the same . we laughed and got dressed thinking ahead to the weekend.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

great start

Cheltenham

the weekend came around very slowly. but as predicated the weather was very sunny and soon it was Saturday and John and I were in Dave and Dee Dees garden

the job was to replace the roof on the summer house so we set to it.

after about half an hour Dee Dee wondering out and caught all our attention ... she's brought us drinks but it was more what she was wearing or rather wasn't wearing ... it was hard to tell but you could make out after a while she was in fact naked and just wearing a rather see through black lacy summer wrap / dress. I tried hard not to stare and keep cool but it was difficult and my eyes kept dropping and taking in Dee Dees amazing breasts and the outline of her strip of pussy hair could just about be seen beneath the outfit which finished fairly short.

' Don't mind me boys I'll get out of your way as I'm off to sunbathe over by the hot tub .... holler if you need a drink or anything else ' winking as she tottered off.

hard to concentrate on work after that. Got into it and the elevated working gave a rather perfect view of the lovely Dee Dee sunbathing ... she was hidden but it eventually dawned on me she was sunbathing naked ... John realised shortly after.

Daves voice interrupted our efforts to get a good vantage point .... can you get me those big joists over by the hot tub it will need the pair of you.

realising where the joists were we soon rushed over to get the said joists knowing we would get to see Dee Dee

a screen separated the area from prying eyes in the main and John and I made no bones over the fact we wanted to see Dee Dee and walked slowly to the separating screen ...

what a sight ... Dee Dee reclining in a lounger almost horizontal but not quite, nothing on showing off her gorgeous big breasts and legs parted showing her inviting pussy off for anyone who cared to be perving ... namely me and John

we were both quiet as we feasted our eyes on Dee Dee's body ... her pussy had obviously had some attention and looked to be wet with excitement. I started to stroke my cock through my shorts and John did the same ... we noticed each other and half laughed and carried out stroking out cocks inside our shorts occasional gasps of fuck me .... etc.

Dave called out asking what was taking us and that startled us and Dee Dee ... we were picking up joists as she came round the screen partly covered up.

Oh hi boys, you look flustered and hot ... let me get some drinks .... John when you've finished helping Ian come and help me bring the drinks out.

you lucky bastard I thought

By *erriman69Couple  over a year ago

highworth

Loving this fantasy... might have to make it a reality one day!!

Cheltenham

"Loving this fantasy... might have to make it a reality one day!! "

wouldn't that be amazing ... you haven't heard the rest of it yet though lol

Cheltenham

joists delivered to Dave, John rushed off inside much to my annoyance !

about 10 mins later John appeared back up the ladders, wry grin on his face 'Dee Dee wanted a hand er fixing something. I've forgotten the drinks though, can you go and get them Ian'

was down the ladder before he could finish and heading back to the patio doors at the rear of the house. To my disappointment Dee Dee wasn't there but the drinks were .... waited a while then started to get the drinks tray, disappointment falling over me.

'Not so fast Ian ....'

Cheltenham

retaining some element of coolness I put the tray down and turned to greet Dee Dee. Her black summer wrap was open and revealing her gorgeous curves ... my eyes traced from her large breasts and magnificent nipples down to the gorgeous pussy and its thin landing strip

' so I wonder what you will choose ...'

slight confusion but then Dee Dee removed her wrap leaving her standing in nothing but high heels

'so you have your choice of pussy or ass, no breasts as that was John's choice'

my cock stirred realising this gorgeous lady was very obliging and kinky

'spank and grope my ass or have a feel of my rather wet trimmed pussy'

'er .... pussy' I blurted out somewhat, was hoping to act a little cooler but hey come on .. this was an unusual situation

Dee Dee turned and bent over parting her legs slightly and showing off her gorgeous ass and legs .... 'sure you wouldn't rather ass and legs?'

I hesitated but ' sure' was my reply

moving closer and standing in front of me legs parted Dee Dee took my hand and guided it down to her pussy , I moved my fingers over her lips feeling its soft wetness and located her clit and began to circle my finger slowly , then slid a finger forward parting her pussy lips and slowly starting to finger her juicy pussy.

My cock was fully erect now and tenting in my shorts.

'Lets release that pressure' and Dee Dee started to pull my shorts down until my cock sprang free ....'thats better'

she didn't touch or wank me just stood allowing me to finger and play with her pussy , cock standing erect. Crazy..... doing this with my mates wife in his kitchen

Cheltenham

we were both getting lost in what we were doing .... the scenario and the physical sensations were driving me wild with lust but Dee Dee managed to say

'time to get back to work now you've both had your rewards for the morning's effort ... more to cum if you work hard'

'please could you do me a favour before you go, put these on my nipples'

Dee Dee handed my a pair of nipple clamps and directed me to put them on her ... standing very close to her now , my hard cock pressing between her legs not doing anything to help quash my arousal. nipple clamps in place Dee Dee cupped my balls and wanked my shaft a little before saying thank you and gesturing towards the back door

Cheltenham

so back to work ... John and I kept exchanging knowing smiles but tried hard to focus on finishing up the roof, helped by the fact Dee Dee wasn't out sunbathing

we finished up about 4:30 and got changed into swim shorts for the hot tub. Dee Dee appeared with beers.

Now beers were most welcome at this point but so was Dee Dee ... black wrap loosely done up and a pair of crotchless knickers framing her gorgeous pussy and ass.

reaching over to hand the beers out we all got a great view of her awesome large breasts and very suckable nipples. My hand brushed a breast as I grabbed my bottle.

'keep them coming Dee Dee' shouted Dave ...'oh I will' and Dee Dee wandered back in side with all our eyes on her ass as she disappeared

'Right boys Dave said whipping his trunks off , Dee Dee has been teasing you all afternoon time to return the favour ... get the trunks off and each of you have to get a round of beers from inside

we did as Dave suggested and then Dave announced 'I'm empty John, your up'. John got out pretty quickly to be fair and padded inside across the patio semi hard cock bobbing in front of him.

after about 10 mins John appeared beers in hand, but his cock was fully erect this time and standing proud in front of him as he darted back to the tub. Couldn't help notice some precum was leaking from his thick 8 inch cock

'Sorry Dave, your misses is just too hot, couldn't stop myself getting hard'

we all laughed

Cheltenham

that round of beers was finished very quickly

Dave says 'Ian come on get the next round'

'Er in a minute, I'm er .. fully hard already'

Much laughter ... then Daves says 'get in there ... Dee Dee has seen it all before'

so I pad across the patio cock fully erect and bobbing as I walk ... balls feeling tight and full of spunk

Dee Dee is not in the kitchen when I enter the house naked through the patio doors so I sit up on the kitchen island, stroking my cock at the thought of fingering her earlier and everything else that has transpired.

Dee Dee enters the room still wearing the crotchless kickers with the addition of some heels and minus the wrap so her breasts are free and looking magnificent. She doesn't break stride as she sees me and her gaze drops to my cock, I continue to wank slowly as she fetches the beers from the cooler, bending low down to get them from the lower cabinets .... pausing bent over with her legs spread so I get a good view of her ass and pussy visible between her gorgeous thighs

my wanking increases pace a little as she stands up and opens the beers in front of me

Cheltenham

Dee Dee places the beers down right beside me brushing my thigh causing my cock to twitch ,then she stands between my legs and drops to a squat causing her breasts to brush against my cock and balls ... no speaking just intense eye contact

' I can tell you have been fixated by my breasts since you've arrived so I think you should place that thick shaft between them and see how that feels ....Dave likes me to keep his workers happy'

she drops lower and reaches for my cock pulling the shaft between the cleavage of her breasts .... I let out a little gasp as I feel her soft flesh wrap abound my shaft ... the cock end just visible at the top

it was an exceptionally good tit wank and precum was beginning to lubricate her breasts and my shaft ... a very nice sensation ..... I was lost in the moment but she was in control

'now I think you will be loving this but its your turn to get that thick cock sucked just like your mate John - you see Ian, I'm very much here to satisfy Dave's mates and I just love sucking thick cocks like yours'

she releases my shaft from the lubricated confines of her heavenly breasts and then immediately takes the end of my cock in her mouth .... sucking long and hard on the tip before releasing ....

'now Ian , as I told John no spunking too quickly , whilst I love a mouthful of hot spunk, you need to save that for later , don't want to waste any

she returns to sucking and licking my shaft giving me the most intense blow job every now and then looking up at me to check my levels of enjoyment

she starts to lick and suck my balls whilst still working my shaft with her free hand. again I let out a little sigh

'right thats enough of that, don't want you getting over excited .... now before you go I need to check the fit ...

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

Cheltenham

very good technique I think .. she knows hot to handle cock

'check the fit I ask'

'yes' she says before bending over again facing away from me leaning against the opposite cabinet'.

no further explanation is given other than 'now slide that thick cock up me , no fucking just one stoke up to the hilt and hold it'

'condom I ask' coming to my senses

'no need for condoms today'

** caveat ... no condoms for fantasy purposes only, safe sex in reality always

I jump off the counter top feasting my eyes on Dee Dees ass and legs and then my eye is drawn to the crotchless knickers she is still wearing ... well kind of wearing - they have formed a perfect opening now she is bent over offering me up her delightful trimmed pussy which has obviously already checked Johns cock for fit (as well as Dave's no doubt)

with the heels Dee Dees pussy is the perfect height .. I line up my swollen tip with her soft juicy pussy lips and start to push forward

'thats it nice and slow ... I want to savour the inches .... oh yes keep going .... thicker than John but think John is longer ... lets see .... oh yes good length .... I can feel your balls rest on my pussy lips now .... yes John is longer but you are thicker ... perfect

I take that as my queue to withdraw my cock from Dee Dees delightful pussy

'right now head back to the tub I'll bring the beers'

I head back reluctantly , cock harder than when I left and has obviously had some attention .. I see both Dave and John notice as I get back into the tub

Dee Dee arrives shortly after me with the beers and leans over handing them out ..my hand brushing a breast again as I reach up to take the beers ( I just can't help myself)

'here's some towels so drink up and come through soon as the game is starting ... I can bring you more beers and snacks then'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

LIVINGSTON

awesome

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic!

Can’t wait to read what happens during the match !

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

Sounds like a fun afternoon/evening is on the cards

highworth

Looking forward to seeing what happens during the match!!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Wow excellent

birmingham

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Fantastic, hopefully get to feel those dee dee delights myself for real soon

By *dventurerXXXMan  over a year ago

Didcot

That’s quite the fantasy. Even hotter with Dee being the slot in the motif it all.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

O ho.....

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *oppy12Man  over a year ago

Swindon

Absolutely brilliant !!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ubmissivefCouple  over a year ago

Mundford

Great story ??

By *leasurableGentMan  over a year ago

X

Room for any more in this fantasy??

Love it

Cheltenham

thanks for all the comments ... where were we ..

understandably we were all in a rush to get inside ... for the game of course but well for the lovely Dee Dee mainly. Beers downed we all got up out of the tub and towelled down. Fueled by beer no doubt John asked if clothes were optional whilst watching the game with a wry smile. Dave just laughed and headed towards the back door with his thick cock fully erect no doubt from guessing at what his naughty wife had been up to.

John and I were not far behind and John led the way to the lounge where he knew the big screen was. both of us were semi hard at his point and Dee Dee and Dave were nowhere to be seen but on the way through we heard some loud spanks coming from the utility room and the occasional giggle.

We sat down in the lounge awkwardly and waited for Dave and Dee Dee. The heavenly Dee Dee arrived first in a new outfit .... a red Basque type outfit with her breasts free and nipples very erect, crotchless with straps either side framing her gorgeous trimmed hairy pussy, stocking clad legs that seemed to stretch on forever and finished off with high heels

'Fresh drinks boys and here are some snacks'. Dave will be in shortly and I'll explain some rules for the game I thought up earlier

DeeDee started heading out the room but then noticed that our cocks were semi hard ... ' can't have this boys' and immediately winked at me and dropped to her knees and took Johns cock hungrily in her mouth and started sucking on his cock end making his shaft grow and him moan

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

love this story and this couple

By *anto_1Couple  over a year ago

gloucester

Please keep it going

Cheltenham

As I watched Dee Dee hungrily sucking Johns big 8 inch cock my own rose to the occasion and I took myself in hand with long slow strokes my eyes flitting between Johns cock slipping in and out of Dee Dee's greedy mouth and Dee Dees body - her full heavy breasts jiggling as she sucked the big meaty cock in front of her, her thighs looking amazing as she squatted, her arse sticking out and her pussy just visible between her legs

I hadn't noticed Dee Dee looking up to me, she was now wanking on Johns shaft

'nice to see you appreciate the view. can't let that thick cock go to waste though come and sit alongside John and let me compare you both'

I did as instructed and Dee Dee immediately took my shaft in her free hand and started to wank both our cocks simultaneously. She then bent forward and took the end of my cock in her mouth. She sucked so well and John grinned at me telling whilst telling Dee Dee what a naughty wife she was for sucking our cocks ... it turned her on more

Dave came back into the room just as Dee Dee was sucking on my cock whilst still working John's. His cock was in his hand wanking as he sat in the chair alongside and watched his slut wife in action.

'That's it Dee Dee suck on the boys big cocks. A fair reward for all their hard work today. Dee Dee alternated sucking and wanking each of our cocks as Dave continued to give encouragement. 'Thats it Dee Dee, this is what your training has been leading up to, such an obliging slutty wife. this is how I want you to service the boys regularly and others'.

'But now, its time for the game and some beers and snacks'

cheltenham

highworth

Always good to service the lads on a regular basis!!

Cheltenham

Dee Dee slowly took her mouth from my cock then took me in hand wanking myself and John at the same time. 'Don't worry boys, I'll be attending to your cocks during the game'

Dave was walking over now cock in hand 'that's it Dee Dee I've trained you well, work the boys cocks, they've been longing for this all day'

Dee Dee was on all fours at this point and Dave got behind her and slid his his big thick one into Dee Dees tight pussy. 'Now you know what a naughty little cock slut my wife is boys'

He was thrusting very firmly into Dee Dee causing her to fall forward into myself and John with each thrust and her to let out a little gasp. He then started to punctuate each thrust with a firm spank of Dee Dees rump. Alternating between each cheek and sometimes a double spank. The sound was sensational

'A mild punishment for being such a naughty little cock hungry wife'

'Right boys get round the back here and lets give Dee Dee what she needs. Keep your cocks hard and line up behind me. we only have couple of minutes before the game'

Dee Dee gave us a wide eyed smile as we got up off the sofa and did as Dave had asked

Dave was still thrusting firmly and spanking Dee Dee but then he pulled out 'Right John get straight in there , couple of lengths don't hang about. Use my wife then pull out for Ian to have a go'

John was immediately up to his balls in Dee Dees pussy , the pair of them moaning ... DD glancing over her shoulder every now and then giving encouragement. A few thrusts then he pulled out and I took his place, lining my bell end up with Dee Dees pussy and sliding my cock in with one fluid motion until my balls slapped against her. It was over far to quickly, Dave patting me on the shoulder and telling me it was time for the game. I reluctantly withdrew my cock, the shaft all shiny with Dee Dees pussy juices.

Dee Dee got to her feet and went off to the kitchen to get some beers and snacks

birmingham

More please

cheltenham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Doncaster

carry on

birmingham

Doncaster

What happened ?

Cheltenham

Dave directed us to sit on the sofa leaving a space for his naughty slut of a wife

On her return she handed out the beers and then promptly sat between myself and John, both of us slowly stroking our shafts. Dee Dee took each of us in her delicate hands and took over the wanking ... slow firm stokes , squeezing the precum out of our shiny bell ends on the up strokes

"Right Boys, you both need to pick a team, rules are simple .... whilst your team have the ball in the opposition penalty area Dee Dee will suck / wank your cock, if your team scores you get to fuck her pussy until the celebration is over. Nice and simple. Few mins before the game starts so come and sit on each of our cocks Dee Dee to get our shafts nice and juicy"

Without hesitation Dee Dee did as instructed, starting with John, Dave and I watching as she squatted down onto his throbbing thick cock , facing away from him, giving each of us that magnificent view of a thick shaft sliding in and out of a juicy pussy, the kind of view you just can't take your eyes off. With the last squat, Dee Dee lifted herself off Johns cock and tottered over to my side of the sofa, squatting once again and sinking down onto my shaft, her pussy so juicy from the attention of Johns cock, sliding right down until my big balls nudged against her juicy pussy lips. I took the opportunity to spank Dee Dees magnificent arse, the noise punctuating our heavy breathing and sounding amazing. Unfortunately the whistle sounded the start of the game and Dee Dee lifted herself up off my cock and sat down between the two of us. 'No time for you Dave' Dee Dee teased. Dave's cock looked like it would explode at this point, his eyes taking in all of his wife's slutty behaviour and mine and Johns shafts wet with the juice form his wife's pussy.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

walsall

By *landalCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Great story..

Cheltenham

the first half went very much in John's favour, his team practically camped out in my half of the pitch. Dee Dee hungrily sucking his big swollen cock end every time they ventured into the penalty box, Dave prompting her whenever she was late to start sucking his meaty dick.

A bit annoyed but it it did gave me a chance to calm down a little as I felt the early signs of wanting to spunk earlier as Dee Dee bounce up and down and worked her pussy on my shaft. The thought made my cock twitch again.

I was brought rapidly out of my naughty thoughts by a cheer from Dave, his team happened to be the one I so desperately wanted to get into the other penalty box. They had ventured in there alright but had been fouled and a penalty just awarded ..... Dave took charge.

Right Dee Dee get on all fours in front of Ian. They are bound to score so get ready to slide that thick cock into my wife. How fucking awesome a turn around was this. I got on my knees and drew closer to Dee Dee , she teasingly pushed her arse back towards my crotch and my tip pressed against her very juicy pussy. I so desperately wanted to push forward and feel her pussy lips part and envelope by bulbous tip, but I managed to resist

Dave was loving it as he could see what was happening. Line your cock up Ian but no sinking in just yet. I'll tell you when ...

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

cheltenham

birmingham

Great

Great story! I’d love this to happen with a friend of mine

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Great story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Shame you stopped this

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

LIVINGSTON

Dirty girl

Cheltenham

sorry for the huge delay in adding the next instalment ...life got in the way. I've been inspired by a certain sexy lady to continue. Glad everyone was enjoying it .. where were we...

it was taking all my will power not to push forward and sink at least the swollen tip of my now engorged cock into Dee Dee's waiting pussy. I had fantasised for so long about Dee Dee and her gorgeous landing strip pussy - I couldn't see it from this angle but imagining it was making me push my hips forward and my fleshy tip press between her lips. Dee Dee could obviously feel this and pushed her hips back slightly so that my bulbous tip entered her delicious pussy. Fuck!. Fortunately Dave couldn't see so it was our secret and we could remain still savouring the moment

Cheltenham

boy this referee was taking his time prolonging my agony. Dave had now come round to stand alongside to make sure I wasn't cheating .. although he was wanking his very erect cock slowly with his right hand , beer in the other obviously enjoying the site of his gorgeous slut wife with my length of cock lined up ready to penetrate. I must say it was a very lovely view and resisting the urge to push I gave Dee Dee a quick spank instead.

'Dave, please let him slide it home ... I need cock'

'Sorry Dee Dee, the rules have been agreed and .....

the ref blew his whistle and I took that as my queue to slide my cock fully home taking Dave by surprise but not his wife, as she pushed her hips back at the exact same moment so my shaft penetrated all the way in almost immediately. I savoured the moment my balls slapped slightly against Dee Dees pussy before instinct kicked in and I withdrew my shaft slowly and started a nice firm fucking motion. Dee Dee and my moans were lost in the noise from the TV and we were oblivious to what was going on ...lost in the moment. Just as I spanked Dee Dees arse again with my balls slapping nicely now against her pussy, I felt Dave's hand on my shoulder, stop mate stop .. its got to be retaken......

Doncaster

Hope we dont have to wait too long

Cheltenham

coming to my senses but still not wanting to stop I pushed one last time hard and forcefully into Dee Dees juicy pussy and then slowly withdrew , Dave watching the entire time .. I think he liked what he saw as as soon as I got up , he lined is cock up before Dee Dees pussy lips had even closed back together fully and slid his big thick cock into his wife and started firm deep strokes .. 'you broke the rules Dee Dee and there have to be consequences' and started to spank Dee Dee firmly which she loved and started to moan with each thrust and spank. I realised I had started wanking my cock, sticky with Dee Dees juices, as I watched the sight in front of me .... John the sneaky bugger had moved along the sofa and sat it front of Dee Dee.

Dee Dee didn't wait to be asked and started to suck hungrily on the big 8 inch cock in front of her as she took Daves length from behind

Now being a bit miffed at having to break off from fucking Dee Dee I felt this was massively unfair ... but the site in front of me was obviously distracting me from saying anything!

I'd been amazed at how John didn't cum earlier and so it didn't surprise me to hear him say 'shit I'm going to spunk off'. ..

Dee Dee didn't break away from sucking and Dave seemed to fuck his wife harder as John let out a low moan as he obviously started spunking into Dee Dees mouth ... she sucked hungrily and managed not to spill at drop as John withdrew his cock and continue to lick his shaft and suck his bell end clean

'Fuck guys I'm sorry I just couldn't help myself, plus I've got to get back to the wife ... she messaged earlier just before the penalty. I sent her a pic of the action here rather than than the football - she's angry with you Dee Dee as wanted some of the cock for herself!'

ah ok the penny dropped, John and his wife were also swingers.

'Its alright John , Dee Dee loves a mouthful of spunk and I'm sure Ian and myself can take care of the rest'

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

highworth

Fabulous. She's a good girl whoever this mysterious DeeDee is!!

Cheltenham

'Dee Dee keep Ian entertained whilst I see John out, I think the game rules have well and truly been broken now so make it up to Ian'

I'd settled back on the sofa whilst Dee Dee got up from all fours her lovely big breasts bouncing as she joined me on the sofa ..

'Anything you want Ian, take it' .. I could see her lips glistening with John's spunk still as she spoke the words and lifted and cupped her breasts in front of me 'Tits, mouth or pussy'

John had finished getting dressed in the background 'Enjoy Ian, Dee Dee really is the best'. He came over and gave Dee Dee a lingering kiss before Dave saw him to the front door, still completely naked and semi hard as he walked out the living room to the front door.

"mouth first Dee Dee' and didn't didn't hesitate to hold the base of my cock and start slowing sucking the end of my cock.

The door bell rung in the background and we could hear voices ... a female voice also.

'I can't stop guys, just want to see Dee Dee with the new guy before I go'

I was intrigued at this point but like a good slutty wife Dee Dee just sucked on my cock even more hungrily

Cheltenham

"Fabulous. She's a good girl whoever this mysterious DeeDee is!! "

I hear she's been all trained .. one of the best slut wives on Fab!

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

Cheltenham

having thrown my head back in pleasure as Dee Dee was sucking my swollen cock and teasing my balls with her tongue every now and then , my gaze returned downwards as a voice said ...' Hi Ian, pleased to see Dee Dee is keeping you entertained

'I'm Lisa, Johns wife. Fuck I wish I could stay but we're visiting family and already late'

Dave and Lisa were standing in the door way looking straight at myself and Dee Dee, Dave's sexy slut wife not breaking away from attending to my cock despite our new arrival.

Lisa was wearing a yellow summer dress and I could see the outline of a very curvy figure. I finally twigged Dave was fingering her from behind after focusing on her right hand wanking Dave's thick cock as they both watched Dee Dee sucking me

' Fuck Dave I bet you can't wait to see that thick cock slide home into Dee Dee's pussy , make sure you take some pics'

'He's already fucked her Lisa, but you've reminded me we don't have many pics ... we'll have to sort that'

John was calling Lisa now and she reluctantly broke away from Daves cocks and said her goodbyes. 'And videos too, I want to see the moment he enters her pussy. Hope to taste that cock soon Ian, enjoy Dee Dee'

Dave followed her out of the room and we were alone momentarily..

Hillsborough

cheltenham

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

Cheltenham

I fondled Dee Dees lovely full breasts and teased her amazing nipples as she sucked the tip of my cock and then swallowed most of my shaft

Dave returned to the room before I could think about taking up Dee Dee on her offer of a tit fuck ....

'Dee Dee, what time is that delivery due'.

breaking away from sucking me, 'I think they said it would be 5ish'

Dave checked his watch as Dee Dee resumed sucking

'Thats about now, I have an idea. I think I need to get your top from upstairs. I'll be right back'

Dave disappeared out of the room and hurried up the stairs. I took the opportunity to remove my cock from Dee Dees mouth

'What is it Ian?'

"I need to feel those tits around my shaft now Dee Dee'

'Yes sir'

Hillsborough

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

highworth

We know that Dee is always naughty for the delivery guys... wonder what she'll get up to?!

cheltenham

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Great story and incredibly sexy lady!!

Cheltenham

Dee Dee sat up and placed her considerable cleavage around my erect cock, using her hands to work her breasts and wank my cock up and down. She squeezed them firmly together on an up stroke and worked some pre-cum out the tip of my cock and broke away a little grasping my cock in her right hand in order to to rub the cum leaking tip of my cock all around her breasts and nipples

Dave had come back in the room

'Here you go Dee Dee'

I recognised the top from the Fab profile .... I love cock sleeveless top ... I think I knew where Dave was going with this

'Right Dee Dee lets get this top on so you can tease that delivery guy again'

Dee Dee broke away and got to her feet and started putting the top on ... she ended up looking just like the profile pic on fab, hells, stockings , no knickers and her rather slutty top

'I hope its the same delivery guy Dave, he got a right eyeful last time and seemed keen for more'

'Well he's going to get more this time Dee Dee , we're a cock down'

'Right I think Ian and I should have free use of your pussy now Dee Dee' settling back on to the sofa alongside me stroking his cock hard as he did so

'Johns wife has left me feeling so fucking turned on, come and sit on me next to Ian then we can take turns whilst we wait'

cheltenham

By *smith45Man  over a year ago

wantage

this is extreme edging at the end of it, there will be buckets full of cum

By *uz1978Man  over a year ago

Bideford

Cheltenham

Dee Dee did as asked and straddled Daves legs and took hold of his cock with her right hand and guided it into her pussy. Dave wasn't wrong about Lisa having turned him on and he started fucking his cock into Dee Dees beautiful pussy, her landing strip looking amazing as the thick cock slid in and out

'Thats it Dee , take my cock for being such a slutty hotwife and swallowing all Johns cum'

all this was turning me on hugely and I idly wanked my cock watching the sight of Dee Dee riding her husband, her gorgeous tits could not be seen but I could see them bouncing now covered by the slutty sleeveless top

'Ian , Ian ....'

I'd obviously zoned out 'Ian , come on man we don't have much time , give Dee Dee a good spank for me for being so naughty and making John cum in her mouth'

I stood and watched as Dee Dee bounced on Daves cock and grind her pussy into him. A good few spanks of her arse and I wanted a turn myself loving the little moans Dee Dee made as my hand slapped against her arse cheeks'

the door bell rang ......

Huddersfield

highworth

What will happen next?!

walsall

Hillsborough

Cheltenham

cursing my luck again , Dee Dee dismounted from Dave, his erect cock slapping to his body as she withdrew her pussy - all shiny and slick with Dee Dee's pussy juices

Dee Dee could obviously sense my disappointment and reached for my ccock and wanked it a little before standing fully and straightening up her outfit

'Don't worry Ian you're going to love this'

Dave had his mobile phone in his hand and was checking the ring doorbell app 'Dee Dee its the regular delivery guy'

'Oh great , he got such an eyeful this time so he's going to love this'

Dee Dee seemed to grow in confidence and strutted towards the lounge door - as per the latest profile pic, heels, stockinged clad legs, gorgeous landing strip pussy on display and lovely spankable arse, and of course those magnificent breasts covered by the I love cock top. Awesome! Dee Dee paused at the door and bent over and showed us her pussy from behind - at this point I noticed that Dave had been filming one for the Fab profile perhaps ???)

'Enjoy this boys, I know I will'

cheltenham

Cheltenham

straightening herself up Dee Dee walked slowly out of the lounge and down the hall way

'Ian . come here, I've got the ring app up on the iPad'

and there the delivery driver was waiting probably excitedly to see who opened'

we could hear Dee Dees foot steps had stopped and we heard the front door open. Dave turned the volume up slightly so we could hear the dialog

'oh ... er ... hi Dee Dee, can you er ... sign here ...'

'Hi, something wrong ?'

'Its your ... top ... I mean ... wow ... looks great.' 'Is it true' he added coming to his senses

'Well , Dave tells me I have to look after the delivery guys and trades and they will look after us. It helps that I love cock'

we could see that he'd dropped the signing pen for the delivery and Dee Dee stepped out to helpfully get the pen. we all had an amazing view of her lovely ass as she bent over to get the pen, lingering for longer than necessary and legs parted slightly. he must have liked the sight as he reached out a hand to stroke Dee Dees lovely smooth arse

Dee Dee let out a giggle of delight ... 'oh yes that feels wonderful, why don't you given me a spank for being so naughty. and maybe have a feel of that lovely pussy.

we couldn't quite see but he was obviously doing as offered by Dee Dee as she remained bent over but learned against the side of the porch for support as the delivery driver groped her arse and pussy. We could hear the spanks over the mic

'mmm yeah thats it finger fuck me gently, my hubby will be pleased I'm looking after you. but where are my manners, I want what is on my top .. you better come inside'

Huddersfield

highworth

She's so naughty!

By *ave008tMan  over a year ago

WOLVERHAMPTON

cheltenham

Cheltenham

I wonder who it could be about ...?!! maybe your profile pic gives it away lol

Cheltenham

the iPad was no good now ... we couldn't see anything after Dee Dee had pulled the delivery guy inside by grabbing his arm

we listened in but couldn't really hear much

wondering what Dee Dee was up to Dave and I crept to the door out of the lounge to try and peer down the hall way ... a well placed mirror gave us a great view

Dee Dee had squatted down and had unzipped the delivery guy, his cock was already in Dee Dees mouth and being sucked and growing by the second. Dee Dee looked amazing her stocking clad legs looked firm and strong as she squatted the position really showing off her arse.

She broke away from sucking him to check out his full hard cock , a short but very girthy cock 'This will do very nicely indeed' and then proceeded to suck hungrily on his bulbous tip. The guy was playing with Dee Dees tits through her top or trying to at least .... he gave up and decided to pull his trousers down properly so Dee Dee could work his big full heavy balls as she sucked him

cheltenham

Huddersfield

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

More more more

By *othofus3Couple  over a year ago

Liss

By *awpleasureMan 34 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"the iPad was no good now ... we couldn't see anything after Dee Dee had pulled the delivery guy inside by grabbing his arm

we listened in but couldn't really hear much

Shame you didn't finish this one. Dee has to be one if the series milfs on this site

wondering what Dee Dee was up to Dave and I crept to the door out of the lounge to try and peer down the hall way ... a well placed mirror gave us a great view

Dee Dee had squatted down and had unzipped the delivery guy, his cock was already in Dee Dees mouth and being sucked and growing by the second. Dee Dee looked amazing her stocking clad legs looked firm and strong as she squatted the position really showing off her arse.

She broke away from sucking him to check out his full hard cock , a short but very girthy cock 'This will do very nicely indeed' and then proceeded to suck hungrily on his bulbous tip. The guy was playing with Dee Dees tits through her top or trying to at least .... he gave up and decided to pull his trousers down properly so Dee Dee could work his big full heavy balls as she sucked him"

By *evonFbsCouple 33 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Please continue

By *cxx789 OP   Man 33 weeks ago

Cheltenham

will try and find some time if there is interest in this still

By *awpleasureMan 33 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

Yes please OP

By *ushin boundariesCouple 33 weeks ago

halstead

Yes please, eagerly awaiting more

By *uz1978Man 33 weeks ago

Bideford

Yes please

By *rodigalMan 33 weeks ago

sunderland

More please

By *aybus9Couple 32 weeks ago

Leeds

More, more, more.

By *rgasm4u69Man 32 weeks ago

Warrington

More please

By *heone4475Man 25 weeks ago

upham

By (user no longer on site) 25 weeks ago

By *cxx789 OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Cheltenham

'Right time to get involved I think' Dave said as he nudged past me and strode into the hallway , thick hard cock in hand.

I followed slightly so I could see properly down the hallway to where DeeDee was squatting and doing her best to suck the cum out of the delivery guy's fat cock. His eyes were wide now as he saw Dave coming down the hallway and I didn't blame him to be honest. What must he have thought

'Don't worry mate, husbands privilege need to fuck my wife to see how wet she is'

DeeDee broke from sucking and moved from a squat to kneeling readying herself for Dave's thick hard cock

Dave slid in up to his balls and gave his wife's arse a nice firm slap. 'Fuck Dee so juicy and wet'. DeeDee just giggled and carried on sucking the thick cock in front of her

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

By *ushin boundariesCouple 24 weeks ago

halstead

Cheltenham

a momentary feeling of being a spare part I picked up the iPad and remembered Dave wanted some pics of his wife's slutty behaviour

Dave heard me approach and looked round as he carried on fucking DeeDee powerfully from behind. Nice one Ian, get a little video too, our delivery guy won't mind will you mate. He just nodded and grinned DeeDee still going to town on his cock , sucking him deep and then licking and sucking his tip and she wanked his shaft expertly

I started filming , first focussing on Dave's thick shaft sliding back and forth into his wife's gorgeous pussy, his shaft slick with DeeDees juices. Dave spotted I was filming and started spanking his wife for being a good slut and to make the Delivery guy cum in her mouth. DeeDee broke away from sucking the guy to wank him more vigorously and it was too much for him and he groaned and shot a big load, spurting all over DeeDees big swinging breasts making her squeal a little in delight.

As DeeDee popped the delivery guy back into her mouth to suck him clean we heard

'You dirty fuckers ....'

By *he-ProfessorMan 24 weeks ago

cheltenham

Cheltenham

Nearly jumped out of my skin but turned and saw it was Lisa, standing looking stunning in heels and the yellow summer dress , doing her best to look stern and shocked but the grin gave away she thought the whole scenario was horny

'John forgot his wallet , his mind must have been on the horny goings on here' she said as she walked towards me and took hold of my hard thick cock

'ooo thats a hard dick, I just wish I had more time. Eat my pussy Ian as I watch Dave fucking .. man I wish that was me.

Lisa leaned back against the wall and pulled her summer dress up to reveal some gorgeous white crotchless knickers and started to play with her clit and dip some fingers inside.

I put the iPad down and did as instructed, probing Lisas wet pussy with my tongue and alternating that with slipping a finger in and rubbing her clit with my thumb

'Fuck thats good ..get that cock in me , I've been dying to feel it inside me since I saw you with DeeDee earlier'

Don't worry DeeDee he's all yours then , I'm so late

Lisa turned round and pushed her arse out and I lined my cock up and slid home up to my balls. The sensation of the crotchless knickers brushing my shaft and the wetness of Lisa's pussy taking my breath away

'oh yes fuck me hard, and pinch my nipples'

she'd pulled the top of the dress down now so her large breasts were free, nipples bullet hard and sensitive it seemed as I teased them with my fingers'

'Oh Lisa you're such a slut' Dee Dee said, that's my cock. Dee Dee and Dave had broken away from fucking and were standing watch us now , DeeDee slowly wanking Dave's thick cock, the delivery guy's cum visible still on her magnificent breasts.

By *ushin boundariesCouple 24 weeks ago

halstead

By *olflordMan 24 weeks ago

Exeter

By (user no longer on site) 24 weeks ago

By *sian SpiceMan 24 weeks ago

South West England/ West London

love it!

By *rish_stud94Man 24 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *he-ProfessorMan 24 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *onningtonplumberMan 24 weeks ago

Donnington

I need a wank now. Thanks

By *ardnreddyMan 24 weeks ago

LIVINGSTON

Wow

By *evonFbsCouple 24 weeks ago

SIDMOUTH

Cheltenham

'Oh DeeDee im so sorry , so rude of me I just needed a good hard fuck after seeing you guys earlier, I only have a few mins but would love to feel Dave fucking me before I go'

DeeDee took charge. 'Pull out of that slut Ian, Dave you take over and pound her hard'

'Ian you come here'

By *cxx789 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Lisa leads Dave through to the lounge by his cock , her heels clipping against the wooden floor in the hallway a striking sound

Dee Dee leans into me, 'come on Ian , bring that cock through to the lounge I want you to fuck me as I watch Lisa take Daves cock'

Now in the lounge we could see Lisa wasn't wasting time, Dave was on the sofa his 8 inch cock standing prod as Lisa clambered on. She was sliding down his shaft as Dee Dee pushed me onto the sofa. Dee Dee then grabbed Dave's cock and held it as Lisa slid all the way down to the balls, then started straddling me guiding my cock into her juicy pussy

Dave and I looked at each other and grinned as Lisa and Dee Dee started riding our cocks

By *he-ProfessorMan 23 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *ushin boundariesCouple 23 weeks ago

halstead

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

By *cxx789 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Lisa and Deedee were getting into there stride now and the room was filled with the groans of sex as they rode both our cocks

Deedee's breasts were asking to be played with so I reached up and teased each nipple with my fingers before reaching up to suck each in turn

Lisa was the first to clamber off Dave and then turn her back on him as she slid back down reverse cow girl style squealing in delight as she sunk back down on Dave's big shaft

her voice filled the room next 'John get in here if you can, I need you to get some pics of me riding Daves shaft' - she was on her mobile to John who must have guess what his filthy wife was up to after earlier

Not to be outdone, Deedee reversed her position on me expertly my cock only momentarily slipping out of the tight pussy before sliding back in as we used her gorgeous legs to squat and start riding me working her pussy up and down my shaft

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

By *cxx789 OP   Man 18 weeks ago

Cheltenham

'Fuck me Lisa you filthy slut, might have know what you were up to.'

John was grinning from ear to ear as he came into the room

'we haven't got long John. Take some pics then make me cum on Dave's cock'

John immediately got his camera out and squatted in front of Lisa and Dave snapping away, he must have got some great shots of her gorgeous hairy pussy working up and down Dave's shaft. He then dropped to his knees and started to tease Lisa's clit with his fingers and then tongue. This was too much for Lisa and sent her over the edge shuddering and clenching as she came on Dave's cock , leaning against John for support.

Lisa climbed off. Dave's cock and started to make herself look respectable again.

'John you have 5 minutes then we have to go' Lisa said as she headed out the door. 'Get that cock in Deedees mouth'

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

By *annia440Man 18 weeks ago

greater London

loving this story so far

By *he-ProfessorMan 17 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *umon337Man 15 weeks ago

Offaly

By *kpiercedCouple 14 weeks ago

walsall

By *uzzer32Couple 14 weeks ago

Birmingham

By *cxx789 OP   Man 14 weeks ago

Cheltenham

DeeDee was grinding her pussy on my cock still, full breasts bouncing as she rode me

John was fumbling with his belt buckle obviously desperate to get his cock sucked by DeeDee. Dave was standing now his big thick cock wet with Lisa's juices, he moved in front of DeeDee and she immediately took hold of his shaft and started wanking him. Dave groaned the motion of DeeDee's hand and Lisa's juices lubing his shaft was almost too much to take

John joined Dave his cock semi erect and hardening as he wanked it. Dee Dee grabbed his hardening shaft and wanked it along with Dave, bringing their cocks close together in front of her. He bouncing motion had changed to a rhythmic grinding her pussy down onto my cock as she concentrated on working the cocks in front of her like a pro

'John your shaft needs lubing up' DeeDee declared getting up off my cock. 'Stick it in my pussy and get some juices on it. In fact all 3 of you can pump my pussy for a few strokes then I want to get back to wanking those cocks

By *elbyfuntimesMan 14 weeks ago

Selby

Cheltenham

John wasted no time, his wife's 'you have 5 minutes' must have been at the forefront of his mind as he stepped forward and pushed his cock into DeeDee's waiting pussy and started fucking her fast and hard, balls slapping back and forth.

'ok thats enough, swap' DeeDee was in total control

Dave was up next 'hubbies' prerogative' and pushed his thick 8 inches in up to the base of his shaft and started spanking DeeDees arse as he fucked he with strong powerful strokes.

It was soon my turn and as soon as Dave pulled out I lined the tip of my cock up and slowly pushed home savouring the feeling.I too got carried away and lost myself in the rhythm of fucking DeeDees juicy pussy. it was only when Dave tapped me on the shoulder I realised DeeDee was asking me to pull out

getting back onto the sofa, we stepped closer to Dee Dee so she could suck and wank our cocks

By *he-ProfessorMan 14 weeks ago

cheltenham

By *inglepringlebedsukMan 14 weeks ago

Arlesey

Cheltenham

DeeDee was really getting into it now as she started sucking hungrily on Johns' big cock, Dave and I taking positions up either side of DeeDee as she wrapped a hand around each of our hard cocks and started to tease and wank our cocks, it was quite a sight and started thinking to myself wish one us had being filming

'DeeDee you filthy slut, look at you working those cocks.' Lisa had returned and was standing in the doorway dress hitched up , teasing her clit as she took in the scene before her, DeeDee hungrily slurping on her husbands cock and doing her best to wank me and Dave

She came up besides John and started to fondle his balls as DeeDe sucked and started talking dirty to John. 'Thats It John, DeeDee loves cum, give her your big spunky load'

It was obviously having an effect on John but all of us were enjoying this side to Lisa.

cheltenham

Cheltenham

'Thats it DeeDee suck his big thick cock' Lisa was really getting into her stride now and was giving Johns arse a playful spank as DeeDee worked his cock, sucking on just the tip before swallowing down the shaft 'You dirty fucker John, I expect you want to see your wife's tight little hairy pussy being fucked again , maybe that will get the spunk flying'

Lisa moved round to my side at this point and put one leg up on the sofa and bent forward still leaning against her hubby. 'Right Ian get your cock up me now' as she held the lips of her hairy pussy open looking so slutty offering herself like that

cheltenham

Cheltenham

I didn't need asking twice and broke away from DeeDees wanking and walked over behind Lisa. My cock was sticking straight up and so hard from the attention DeeDee had been giving me but also the thought of fucking Lisa again was turning me on. I lined my cock up and Lisa guided me into her warm wet pussy and we pushed until I was up to my balls and withdrawing again settling into a slow fucking rhythm

'Thats it Ian, you like fucking Johns wife don't you, show him how its done'. John and I just grinned at each other inanely John breaking off to reach round and spank his wife's ass as I fucked her

Lisa's pussy felt amazing as she pushed back onto me meeting my thrusts, so wet and juicy, her juices running down onto my balls

Johns breath started to quicken and Lisa could sense he was close. 'Thats it unload your balls all over DeeDee'

DeeDee broken away to encourage John also, wanking him now and directing him 'Spunk it into my mouth John, I want you cum'

cheltenham

By *aytimevoyeurMan 13 weeks ago

temp with work. LN6/LN5 area ish

This is the best story I’ve read in here in ages.

By *uz1978Man 13 weeks ago

Bideford

» Add a new message to this topic