FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Saturday night out

Saturday night out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eamworkboy OP   Man  over a year ago

Irvine

A few months back I was out and about in Surrey with 6 or 7 guys on a lads night out, beers, curry, all the usual nonsense, by 9ish I was seriously bored of the crowd I was with and when they said let's get a bus to pub down the road I ducked out and headed to a pub alone. I was standing at the bar when I spotted a girl who I was certain was my daughters friend, I couldn't for the life of me remember her name, from the end of the bar she smiled widely at me and I gave her a thumbs up. I figured she was early to mid 30,s and it was bugging me that I couldn't remember her name, I knew she was married so figured she was waiting for her guy. I ordered another beer and as I reached into my pocket for my wallet the girl was alongside me, Hi Pete she said, it's been a while, she was with another girl around the same age, they both clearly had quite a bit to drink and maybe taken something else as well but were both happy, I offered them both a drink and they accepted happily, we moved to a table and we started chatting, I had to admit I'd forgotten her name, it was Alicia, she was from Lithuania, I always remembered her as wearing extremely tight clothes whether it be a dress or jeans, tonight was no different, she had a figure hugging bright blue dress on, her friend was called Emma, she had a similar style dress but in black, both had great heels on, both looked fantastic.Alicia wasn't the most stunning of girls, she had quite a boyish figure, small breasts but fantastic long legs, very pretty face with natural blonde hair cropped short, Emma was plumper with fuller breasts and black hair cut into a stylish bob, it was pleasant sitting with them chit chatting when the last bell rang. I'll get the drinks in shrieked Alicia and she bounded to the bar returning with our 3 drinks and 3 shots, where's the after party I cheekily asked, looks like it's back to yours they both said together as Alicia gave my thigh a tight squeeze.

Hmmmmm I'm happy to host you both I said as I downed my shot ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *on BurgundieMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, awaiting more

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Look forward to the next part

Irvine

Emma called a cab as we finished our drinks, Alicia gripped my thigh again and smiled broadly at me, her wedding ring obvious to me on her left hand, he's away on business as usual she said rolling her eyes, cabs here !! Called Emma and we headed to the door, I grabbed Alicia's ass as she went outside and she smacked my hand, glaring at me, had I read the signals wrong ?? I was confused.

Alicia climbed into the cab and Emma and I sat either side of her, her hand went to my groin, squeezing gently, her head was turned away from me kissing Emma passionately, I watched them as she continued squeezing my hardening cock, fuck I wanted both of them, I slid my hand over her dress and felt her small breast and hard nipple, she let me do that, her kisses with Emma were getting more passionate, both groaning, the cab driver was slowing down watching them in the mirror, we arrived at my place and all piled out, the cab driver said enjoy your night mate with a knowing smile as I handed him the money, the girls walked to the front door holding hands, I hurriedly got my keys out ....

A mid 50,s guy had just brought home to mid 30 girls in a party kinda mood, whatever next ??

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Great start

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great start

Hope there is more to come

Irvine

I was in the kitchen getting drinks when I heard the music in the lounge start and the girls laughing, as I went through the were dancing, touching each other as they moved, I turned the lights down a bit and sat in the middle of the sofa watching intently. When they were finished they sat on the carpet in front of me having a drink, right Mr, we have rules said Emma, we are both married and I don't cheat !! Alicia does, I don't, I nodded dumbly taking it in, I'm going to fuck Alicia said Emma, and you can watch but not touch, I don't consider that cheating, taking a cock is cheating, again I sat there nodding.

They finished their drinks and stood up, running their hands over their bodies, both had amazingly long legs, Alicia pulled her tight dress over her head revealing a red thong and no bra, I was staring at her slim hairless body as she smiled broadly at me, she turned and kissed Emma, tugging her dress up, Emma pulled away and pulled her dress off revealing a black bra and boy shorts, she was plumper but looked hot, both turned to each other and kissed deeply, I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, my erection rising, Emma tugged Alicia's thong down over her ass and she kicked them towards me, I grabbed them, scrunched them up and held them to my face inhaling deeply mmmmmm

It was gonna be a great night ...

By *UFC9Man  over a year ago

Whitley Bay & Tamworth

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *onningtonplumberMan  over a year ago

Donnington

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

keep going

Irvine

Emma unhooked her own bra and threw it towards the kitchen away from me then wriggled out of her shorts and kicked them away too, Alicia smiled at me as Emma pulled her to the floor parting her legs, Alicia was hairless with an amazing smooth slim body, Emma went straight for her pussy with her tongue, running the tip up and down her puffy little lips, her hand was under her ass cheeks lifting slightly, Alicia beckoned me towards her, mouth open, I knelt down and kissed her deeply, she groaned, was it my kiss or Emma's tongue making her groan ?? Her tongue was now deep in Alicia's pussy, her thumb was pushed against her ass hole, my cock was bursting watching these two and just kissing. Alicia yelped and I looked down, Emma's thumb was fully inside her ass, her tongue was deep in her pussy, I thrust my tongue into her mouth and rubbed my hand over her firm small breasts, her nipples were solid.

Oh god I wanted to fuck her so much ....

By *axludlowMan  over a year ago

Ludlow

horsham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm great start, loving it!

Irvine

Emma pushed me away and told me to sit down as the girls got into a 69 position, both moaning and groaning as their tongues licked and probed each others pussy and ass, I saw Alicia slip a finger into Emma's ass and she moaned loudly as the finger pumped in and out gaining speed as Alicia's mouth was clamped onto her pussy, her tongue obviously probing, my cock was starting to hurt with the restraints it was under, it was trying to burst out of my jeans. Emma screamed loudly as she clearly orgasmed, Alicia quickly got up and lowered her hot wet pussy on to her lips and started riding her mouth, smiling happily at me, rubbing her own breasts as she rode the willing tongue and mouth, Emma's orgasm had subsided but she was now fingering her own pussy and tugging her clit.

We're they teasing me ?? Or was I going to play ?? I was aching to be fucked....

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

horsham

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Great stuff, can't wait for more.

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

awesome

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

marmaris,Icelemer Turkey

Carry on I'm rock hard here

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Loving this!

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Great read

By *imetomingleMan  over a year ago

Chester

Irvine

Emma's fingers were deep in her own pussy as Alicia continued riding her face squeezing her own nipples as she bounced up and down, I was laid back on the sofa rubbing my rock hard cock through my jeans. Alicia let out a scream and forced herself down harder on her friends face clearly orgasming intensely, gasping for breath she collapsed on the floor giggling while Emma lay still panting heavily, I still had Alicia's thong scrunched in my hand, I put it to my face inhaling deeply, it smelt so sweet but I wanted more, I wanted to get involved, I was ready to explode.

Alicia bounced up and went to the kitchen returning with a cucumber, Emma gasped and giggled, parting her legs, Alicia ran her fingers over her friends soaked pussy and gently pulled her lips apart easing the thick cucumber gently inside her, Emma moaned as it eased more and more inside her, it was around 8 or 9 inches long and thick, Alicia giggled as she pushed it in, when around half was inside her she started to ease the other end into herself, it was too much for me and I popped my cock out and started wanking, both girls laughed as the watched me and they fucked the cucumber, arms around each other passionately kissing, I was ready to explode but where could I aim the cum ?? Over them?? Into her thong ??

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Really horny story

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

More please

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Irvine

Both girls groaned and collapsed on the carpet as they came from the cucumber, both panting and slightly sweating, I was laid back wanking as they watched, I was so damn close to coming but I wanted action with them to finish me, are you gonna get naked Pete ???? asked Alicia casually, I didn't need asking twice and as soon as my clothes were off she pushed me back on the sofa and straddled me, her tongue straight into my mouth, her right hand groping my hard cock and full balls, she kissed me hard then began to slide down my body, licking as she went, a little bite on either nipple, her hand still working my cock, I was on the verge of exploding, Emma was standing right next to us filming with her phone, finally Alicia's hot mouth found my cock head and it popped inside, she sucked hard, just on the head as she massaged my balls, ohhhh fuck I groaned, Emma said just come Pete, let her have it, she wants it, Alicia's tongue swirled round my aching head then she took my whole length into her throat, fuck !!!! It was too much, I started spurting, she pushed her mouth down as I spurted into it, it felt so fucking hot, as my spurts subsided and she stopped massaging my balls her head came up, she was smiling happily and turned to Emma and kissed deeply, I lay there exhausted and slightly embarrassed that I'd not lasted long enough for her, Pete, said Alicia, good to get that outta the way, we have the rest of the night to get you hard again to fuck me, its gonna be fun she said as she took Emma's hand and skipped off to the toilet .....

I lay back on the sofa, cock subsided wondering where this was going to end .....

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

horsham

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish