FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife let’s go

Wife let’s go

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have been enjoying our threesome activity for some time, let me take ye back to an encounter. We agreed to book a hotel and do some hunting on Fab for a guy for your typical threesome, which up to now were extremely enjoyable. Mrs said as we were looking through guys “what do you think I should wear for our meet “ honestly odd and I said whatever makes you feel comfortable. She looked at me, think I might pick up something she said with a strange look in her eye. So we started making arrangements and the day was on us eventually. About an hour’s journey and we were checked in, let’s hit the bar she says. It’s about 5 and she said to text the guy to make sure all is good for the meet. He will be here about 7, so we had a few drinks 6.30 she said I’m going up for a quick shower, be with you shortly. 7 bells and in comes our guy like clockwork, you’re on your own he said, she’s just freshening up Will be with us shortly. Our guy was half way through his pint and I seen him staring towards the doorway, mouth opened, and here she’s walking over, high heels black mini and a top revealing her fantastic cleavage and big tits. I was getting a semi myself, up our guy stands to greet herself, she put her hand to his chin and held it, puckered her lips and gave him a teasing little kiss. As they sat down mrs sat on a chair in both our view, crossed her legs to show us the top of her pull ups as the mini rode up her leg. He was a bit shy but the chat flowed and a drink or two later all is good. Mrs said popping to powder her face, holy fuck says he when she was gone, I have a horn looking at her. She comes back and he goes to the mens, I told her what he said and she smiled. As he was coming back she told me to swap seats so she could sit beside him. Of course, so we are all seated and Mrs goes to him, I loved your cock pics, they make me wet when I think of them, it’s so nice to hear I give you a hard one just sitting here. Couldn’t believe my relatively quiet wife was being so blunt and forward. Do you have one now she said, and slipped her hand into his crotch. I want you in my mouth , mrs whispered to him, I’m looking at them staring at each other, is that all he replies. You can put it anywhere you want to and licked her lips. I’m heading to the room while you guys let me get changed. I’ll send ye a pic for approval and off she went .

TBC

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ennisBergkampMan  over a year ago

nearyou

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ticky fun2TV/TS  over a year ago

woking

Me and my ex had a few mmf meets. I absolutely loved them. Both fucking her or sitting back and watching her get fucked.

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *slover1169Man  over a year ago

congresbury

Love this . Love to see a guy follow my mrs to a toilet rip her panties off then fuck her brains out

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Very interesting

More please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

cheshire/Preston

Took about twenty minutes and the phone pinged, I opened the message saying what do you think, holy shit, she looked amazing, a pure slut for sex look. I showed our guy and he just went oh my god. I messaged back shall we come up, yep, she replied. I could tell our guy had some nerves, don’t worry I said, you’ll be fine. We entered the room and she was sitting back against a dresser, hands to the side. Come over to me , I knew she wasn’t talking to me so I sat on a nearby chair. He went over to her and stood in front of her, I watched him kiss her passionately, watching his hands running all over her body, feeling her now wet clit. She moved him back and said, I told you I want you in my mouth and kneeled down in front of him. He couldn’t get his cock out fast enough even with her help. He was rock hard and I seen a look in her eye she wanted to please this guy. She started wanking his cock into her mouth, sucking the top and running her tongue all over it, she never sucked me like this. She looked up at him, I want you to fucking come, fuck my mouth hard. I didn’t know what was going on. She was working him like a machine, please can I fuck you he said. No, was the reply, come on my face and she sat back the way and opened her mouth, tongue out staring at him as he vigorously pulled his cock. I’m gonna come she shouts, she lunged forward and wrapped her lips around his cock. I could see movement in her throat as she swallowed every bit of his load, then slowly worked the top of his not so hard cock. How the fuck I said. She never done me like that. Did you enjoy she asked him, he was hardly able to talk. She grabbed his waist and pulled herself up. She looked at him and said, my pussy is dripping for your big cock, turn me around to face the mirror , and let me watch you fuck me like a slut, she opened the drawer as he turned her . What the fuck, she pulled out a leather collar, put that on me she told him, and fuck me like an animal. Where the fuck did she pick that up, what the fucks goin on , where has this slut been for the last ten years……

TBC

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Amazing read and so horny. I recall many a threesome with the wife and when she got in that mood she was an absolute different woman. Can't wait for more of this. Keep it going please.

By *weetcouple30Couple  over a year ago

belfast

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

cheshire/Preston

Collar on he grabbed the back of it controlling her head. His cock was stiff as fuck again and took it in his hand and guided it into her wet pussy. In an instant he was pounding her harder than she was ever pounded, her voice raising with each thrust, ahhhh fuck me she shouted, fuck your slut harder, he was now holding the collar with both hands ramming his cock as hard and deep into her pussy as he could, I’m gonna come I’m gonna come she shouted, he grunted like an animal and shot his load deep into her, having orgasmed together she was gently pushing her ass back into his cock, getting every drop of come up her pussy, she glanced at me in the mirror, get over here she said. Our guy sat back on the bed for air. Do you think you can match that??? I grabbed her collar shoved her head forward and slipped my throbbing cock into her from behind, lovely wet and warm her pussy dripping now with come from our guy. She lifted her head and looked at me again , do my ass , do your sluts ass now, she rarely rarely would even attempt it. Fuck this, my cock was wet with come, I brought it to her ass and just fucked it up there, she moaned, shrieking for the first few thrusts, then it became yes , fuck my ass I love it , fuck me hard, I was in fucking heaven, then suddenly STOP, I pulled out and she turned to our guy, wanking on the bed looking at us, she went to him pushed him back in the bed and mounted his cock, fuck I love your cock in me she shouted. He grabbed her tits firmly thrusting up into her, I want ye both, fuck my ass, I was in in a second, two of us fucking her I couldn’t help myself , ohhh fuck and I shot my load. Your fucking done she said in a disappointed tone. She climbed off our guy and got in all fours in the bed. She looked at him and said. I told you you can put it anywhere, finish me off she said. He climbed in behind her and with one hand held her ass apart, the other to direct it into her ass. He slipped it right in and she moaned with pleasure. God I live it she says, then he grabbed her hips and absolutely fucked her senseless, she put her head and elbows down on the bed, presenting her ass up to be fucked, do you like that you slut he said, yes yes fuck it fill it, make me come make me come. Then she just hit it, her first organs from an anal fuck, nice he said. Then he brought his cock back to her mouth, open it he said open it wide, and she did just that, tongue out we all knew what was next, he shotall over her face into her mouth and she loved it, licked it clean. Mmmmmmm tasty. She lay back in the bed. Now boys fuck out and have a drink she said. I need a shower. Thanks for calling she said to our guy. All my pleasure. Buy that guy a beer she said, hopefully we shall meet again. At the bar we were discussing our session, fuck me I said she really let go. She amazing he replied. Just ending our drinks, the phone pinged. I opened it , a picture, she’s naked and the caption reads “round 2 boys, come on up”, I showed him and we looked at each other. As if we practiced it together we both just said, she’s really letting go.

Hope ye enjoyed

cheshire/Preston

Loved reading that

» Add a new message to this topic