FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > watching my wife

watching my wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onandtan OP   Couple  over a year ago

orpington

hi i love watching my wife with other men getting fucked

is that wrong to get off with this

my wife loves it x do other men also like this also do women like their men with other women

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ornycouple44Couple  over a year ago

St austell

your not the only one bud

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi i love watching my wife with other men getting fucked

my wife loves it x do other men also like this also do women like their men with other women"

No your definitely not alone with this one, I only get to watch my wife on occasion with her lover no one else but it's still very HOT

She has said to me on a few occasions that she wants to watch me but it's quite difficult to find a single women that would agree to being watched.

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

I’d love to watch mine, but haven’t yet

I’d love to fuck a guys wife while he watched and she was looking him straight in the eye telling him how good it was! One day maybe!

By *abguybromleyTV/TS  over a year ago

bromley

my wife loves it x do other men also like this also do women like their men with other women"

I get off when I’m fucking a man’s wife

And he’s telling me to fuck her harder

With he’s cock in he’s hand

Had some great meets

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

Loved watching my ex being fucked

Love to see wife fucked

By *ierced 2Couple  over a year ago

Village near Great Yarmouth

We’ve done it quite a few times, although I mostly only get to hear, not see.

By *eaderswife_wyorksMan  over a year ago

bradford

lve watched my better half get plenty from quite a few guys on this site

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I've seen it a few times. Her outfit was covered. I'm happy to tell all.

We both enjoy this. But Babe orgasms sometimes just seeing my cock in another pussy

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Framlingham, Woodbridge Suffolk

Your not the only one my friend, I love watching my wife with other men, watching them kissing passionately, then helping each other out of what clothing or lack of clothing they are wearing then him going down on her and listening and seeing how much oral pleasure he gives her, then watching and witnessing her take him between her beautiful lips as she sucks and takes his hard cock deep into her mouth and seeing how much pleasure she gives him through her blow job skills then, to top it all off, seeing him enter her marriage pussy for the first time as I watch her pussy lips envelop around his hard member and they fuck and hearing them both cumming together. No better or hornier sight.

I totally get where you are coming from and have to wholly agree with you on it.

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *loscouplegl3Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

You’re definitely not alone with that one

In fact there are whole club nights dedicated to that very pleasure

By *ee1967Man  over a year ago

watford

Same

By *elrose57Couple  over a year ago

reading

many of us out there, its a sight to behold and many ways to enjoy it to

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Love watching Jess fuck other guys especially in clubs

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

"I’d love to watch mine, but haven’t yet "

I volunteer....

Oh yes happy days

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

EXETER

Gets better and better . Especially when in club and watching a few guys taking it in turns .

I would love to sit and watch a couple fuck, even better if there is some bdsm involved.

Anyone fancy a one man audience?

By *summmCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Definitely love this

By *oonMagicManMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

I've loved watching my wife with other men over the years.

And I love being with a woman while her husband watches. But watching another man's penis sliding into my wife's wet vagina and hearing her gasp and moan with the pleasure of it is a sublime experience. Ah, those were the days ...

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Definitely a sight to behold seeing the girl you married taking another man's cock. The very first time I had to hold her hand as a guy spread her legs and entered her vagina. A beautiful experience for both.

It's a fantastic pleasure seeing my wife with other guys. Wow

By *WCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Hartley Wintney

I visit a wife every month and we video call her husband so he can sit in his office at work and watch his wife being pleasured, a turn on for us all.

I used to gangbang a wife with a group of guys regurlarly while hubby stood and watched then when we left they would have reclaim sex. Happy memories!

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

going to be doing this this morning

Want her to do this.

You are not alone think about it a lot

By *esdemonaCCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

love seeing it, especially someone who has spent the time to wind her up first.

Definatly need more volunteers

Looking at your pics I don’t think you’ll be short of volunteers. She is stunning! One volunteer right here!

The first time I saw my wife with another man was far more erotic than I even dreamed. We were at Chams and from the moment they started just kissing I knew I was going to love watching them together. It was amazing.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

When your wife looks over at you as she asks another guy to fuck her .. the thigh spread and gasp moans is magic like no other

Never watched would love to but very happy with the stories she comes home with from her meets

By *r-mrs-madleyMan  over a year ago

warrington

Watched her a few times but I think she let's herself go when I nip down stairs for a beer and lison for half hour.

Not watched her yet

By *unfifersCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Love watching my wife play

By *irebrand 1263Man  over a year ago

near you

Love to watch a wife play

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

I’ve always enjoyed watching my wife or listening to her with other guys.

There’s nothing wrong with it, some wives need the attention from other guys than their husband and all you are doing is letting your wife enjoy herself.

By *uto564Man  over a year ago

Widnes

"When your wife looks over at you as she asks another guy to fuck her .. the thigh spread and gasp moans is magic like no other "

Awesome

Or you ask her if she wants the guys cock up her as you are fucking her and she’s sucking him

By *itman777Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Love watching my FWB fuck other guys, such a turn on and I get to fuck her after which is so horny

By *b750Couple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Of course

Love it

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Definitely a sight to behold seeing the girl you married taking another man's cock. The very first time I had to hold her hand as a guy spread her legs and entered her vagina. A beautiful experience for both."

By *mizhereMan  over a year ago

weatmeath / Offaly hotel tonight

Nothing better than seeing your partner enjoy good quality sex

Wife and I both enjoy watching each other

By *tarenCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Had our “first” last week, can’t wait for more !!!

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Just after I got married to my wife one night she asked how many girls I’d fucked and I asked her how many lads. Now I had known her a long time and knew she had only had one boyfriend and he had gone near her. She did tell me about a lad at work she had got friendly with and how a couple of times he had rubbed her pussy and she had told him she was a virgin. Then one night he called at hers knowing her parents where away. They finished up naked and he had got on top of her and was rubbing his cock over her pussy. But she wouldn’t let him go any further because he had no condoms. Her telling me this got me so turned on I said I Would have loved to have watched. Any how over the next few weeks we had amazing sex as I got her to tell me what it was like having him rub his cock against her pussy. After a few good chats we agreed to go to a club and see if any guys would play with her. After a few times going and nothing happening we went one afternoon and a guy caught her eye and he seemed interested. We went to a room where he followed us in. He watched as I licked her then he dropped his towel and I noticed the mrs take a breath. He had a good 8/9 inch thick cock. He moved forward and she took hold of him and started to wank him. I noticed she was getting even wetter. I moved up to kiss her and he moved down and started to lick and finger her. It didn’t take long for her to orgasum. When she cums she always wants to be fucked straight afterwards and I noticed her pull him up on top of her where she then kissed him and I watched as his cock was Reston her very wet pussy lips. As she kept kissing him she wrapped her legs up round his waist and I could now see his cock up against her open pussy. She tried to lift her hips up towards him. He took the hint and I watched as he slowly pushed his bare cock inside her. She moaned loudly and said o fuck that’s good. As I watched him fuck her my cock was so hard it was going to burst. She started to orgasum and he then said he was about to cum. She wrapped her legs tighter round him so he took the hint and filled her with his cum. As he pulled out I watched his cock cover in her juices and his cum and then his cum leak out of her. That was the first time someone else had ever fucked her and the second person to pump cum into her. I couldn’t take any more and without touching my cock I just started to cum all over her tits. It was the best thing ever watched. We did do more swinging with couples and really enjoyed it. But that first one was the best.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Good to share

By *ice couple ABCCouple  over a year ago

haywardsheath

Absolutely love this aswell, makes me so horny watching a guy with the wife, love that missionary position and just watching another guys cock sliding in and out, more sensual the better, have a fantasy were ide come home from work, and she's riding away ontop of anouther guy, sometimes think I'm crazy, but it's what you like x

cheshire

We went on to play with quiet a few people over the years till I lost her. I even got to watch her fuck the lad from work who had tried to take her virginity. I’ll tell that one if interested

cheshire/Preston

Yes very interested please tell

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

"We went on to play with quiet a few people over the years till I lost her. I even got to watch her fuck the lad from work who had tried to take her virginity. I’ll tell that one if interested "

Please do, sounds interesting

cheshire

Hope the op doesn’t mind a few have said they are interested to hear about me watching my wife play with a lad from work. We had played with a few guys at clubs and couples. This particular week she was very horny and kept saying let’s go to a club and play. I couldn’t get time with work so don’t happen. Saturday night and she’s saying let’s go out and find a couple to play with. We went for a few drinks nothing happening any where. No couples on line. So we where about to go home when she point out this guy and said he was the lad that she works with. Next minute she up at the bar chatting to him and getting drinks. She comes back to the table he follows and we chat. As we finished our drinks she said to him come back to ours. He agreed and we went back. At the house I get us all a drink and while I’m in the kitchen turns out she tells him we have been playing with couples and other guys. I walk back in and we chat for a minutes or two then she gets up and says I’ll be back in a mo. When she comes back down she’s wearing the uniform she was wear the night he had come round to hers. She had worn it a few times when we where have sex and showing me what they had got up to. So she turns to him pulls him up to his feet kisses him and says tonight we came have another go at having some fun. Next minute they are kissing and taking each other’s clothes off till they where naked. Then he slowly pushed her down on the rug in front of the fire and lays on top of her his cook hard and rubbing against her pussy. He then says I haven’t got any condoms she say to him. You didn’t last time. If I’d not stopped you what would you have done. He looked at her and said pushed my cock in a little with out hurting you as it would have been the first time for you. She didn’t answer him she just wrapped her legs round his waist and i watched as he slid his cock into her. He went balls deep and stayed there there asking her if she was ok. She said yes and told him to do to her what he would have done given the chance a couple of years earlier. At that he started to slowly fuck her and just as he was about to cum he said where do you want me to cum and she said do what ever you would have done next thing she is starting to orgasum and he then shoots his load up her. I went on to watch them fuck in different positions for half the night. He got what he wanted even if it was a couple of years later and she had a right horny dirty night. Good times.

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Loving these stories

By *ildare cplCouple  over a year ago

kildare

Definitely a favourite of ours and may I say a lot on here

cheshire/Preston

Lucky girl

By *otfun75Man  over a year ago

leeds

God yeah I would love to see my wife been fucked it’s my fantasy

By *its_And_Tatts_11Couple  over a year ago

Kinmel Bay

Absolutely love this, iv only got to watch on video but it's a massive turn on

By *aleangelCouple  over a year ago

To heaven and back

We both absolutely love doing this, I've watched her in a club take 11 guys in a play room, we regularly have her young BBC around ours for the weekend and he takes her away for the odd night to a hotel and she facetimes me while he fucks her and lets strangers use her, it's horny as

By *ane dickCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

All our pics are this

By *orfolkforfun2020Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Your wife or gf chat inc phone pm me

By *ookingLukeMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Really confused by this thread. Isn’t this 99% the point of this site? It’s literally in the name.

By *iguyforfun50Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I would LOVE to see my young wife being used by a group of hung cocks and then get to clean up after(pure fantasy though).

[Removed by poster at 03/09/22 19:02:50]

Love this !!! ??

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I would LOVE to see my young wife being used by a group of hung cocks and then get to clean up after(pure fantasy though)."

I would LOVE to use your young wife. Would she want to be fucked by an older guy?

By *ove_stockings27Couple  over a year ago

KY

havent done it for years but would live to watch Fi being fucked, especially by two at once, hopefully get to a club night soon and see what happens?

cheshire/Preston

By *ornycplnorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Did this a few weeks back.

Cuck couple she was an awesome blond. He was cuck.

He answered the door in knickers and a hold ups.

Mmm she knew how to suck a cock and we were really into it.

Used her in all sorts of positions.

Loved it but turns out it wasn't their thing. Such a shame. So much potential.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

Love watching my wife with other men, so far we've explored with MFM/MMF (with one of my mates) hotwiving and now cuckolding - we're both really enjoying the journey.

I haven't been with another woman in this lifestyle so far as I'm more into the voyeur aspect of it all - but never say never

By *uzySuzyCouple  over a year ago

Lytham St Annes

My hubby loves to watch me with guys or girls

By *aykhanMan  over a year ago

sheffield

cheshire/Preston

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I love it, she’s my favourite porn star lol.

She doesn’t actually do porn because of the fallout it would cause but she’s love to lol.

So I get to watch her do it all privately

By *ajandkatCouple  over a year ago

oldbury

I love watching kat with hot guys or guys who have paid for her. Such a turn on

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

my wife loves it x do other men also like this also do women like their men with other women

You’re definitely not alone with that one

In fact there are whole club nights dedicated to that very pleasure "

are there any clubs in the area where I can watch

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

So hot watching your wife with someone else

By *ndian sluttty whoreWoman  over a year ago

edingbugh

I want to be watched but unfortunately single

Doncaster & Bembridge

"I want to be watched but unfortunately single "

Well I'll watch you play with yourself then when you're ready, I'll fuck you and film it so fellow Fabbers can watch

By *e Platypuss de ErotiqueMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I've never seen my partner with anouther man but I have the audio recording she sent me while she was being fucked from behind in a hotel room. Very hot.

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Join a club, honestly, you'll wish you did it yrs ago

Steve x

By *asiskoCouple  over a year ago

EXETER

Was in abfabs about a mth ago , my wife was in the cinema room with several guys taken it in turns to fuck her after ripping of her all in one body stocking. She squirted like never seen before

By *topthepressMan  over a year ago

MANCHESTER

Watched mine a few times guy she met at her gym last time

Want to watch her

By *aveing funCouple  over a year ago

staffordshire

Watched my wife with guys and couple’s fantastic thrill and buzz

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

I'm pretty sure that would be very easy to put right lol.

By *aughtyNice_back_againCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Love this,

I fantasise about it all the time. Always bring it up during sex and I cum in literally seconds as she tells me about her past experiences x

cheshire/Preston

By *otfun75Man  over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmmm sounds fun to me xx

By *oublethefunMan  over a year ago

royston

I love this too and the more she enjoys it the more I do too.

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I love this too and the more she enjoys it the more I do too."
know exactly how you feel .. the view .. the noises … happy wife happy life

Here’s a fantasy I made about my gf she’s only 23 and petite

have a fantasy I’d like to make happen where I find a guy off here and arrange with them to meet a t a discreet dogging style spot obviously my gf unaware this is arranged. So I pull up with her and I get in passenger footwell between her legs and start eating her pussy while discreetly texting the guy to come over to the car. Guy approaches and I look at my gf and say babe there’s a man watching us outside the car can I carry on tho it’s turning me on he can see your pussy. I then get back in drivers seat and get her to lean over and start sucking my cock with her ass and pussy on show to the guy at the passenger window. I know tell her baby he’s got his cock out now and stroking it looking at your behind. She carry’s on sucking and I now drop the passenger window he says hi guy hope you don’t mind me watching. My gf turnes round so see him playing with his cock an I see her eyes instantly locked on as his cock is bigger and much thicker than mine. I’m so turned on now I say baby why don’t you touch his big cock or let him have a feel of you you looks at me slightly shocked but the men gives me a kinky smile she sits back in the passenger seat and I see her hand reach out of the window to the mans nice big cock and starts stoking it slowly the man looks at her and says that’s a good girl. I see the man comes right up to the window now and she gets closer too her head moves in and bring his cock to meet her lips. She’s gently sucking his nice big bell end as he letting out slight moans yes that a good girl just like that. She now knocks it up a gear and starts to go deeper on he’s cock b

Before she’s back and forth taking his full cock in her mouth wmeach time.she goes back to stroking him now and looks over at me looking really naughty with a little grin I’m in heaven watching my small petite gf play with this older guys big hard cock I can see she’s enjoying it to. She leans back over to me and starts sucking me again now I look over and see the man’s hand enter the car through the window and he starts playing with her pussy I can tell as she letting out little whimpers as she’s sucking me.this goes on for a few minutes and I start to feel my self getting close as the situation is just so hot seeing a man playing with her pussy as she’s sucking me. At the point of no return I tell her baby I’m going to cum she doesn’t stop and only picks the pace up sucking me faster. I hit my orgasm and shoot 5/6 pumps of my cum in her mouth to my normal 3/4 shots obviously it’s just because I’m so turned on over the situation. She shows me my hum in her mouth it looks a huge load compared to normal and she swallowes every last bit down. I look back over and he’s still playing with her pussy while she’s still leant over to the drivers side. I’m happy for this to carry on and I don’t want to interrupt and can clearly see there both enjoying it.after another minute or so of this the man speaks up and says hey mate do you mind if I fuck her. My cock gets hard again hearing him say this to me my gf looks at me kind of shocked we both freeze and don’t know what to say I think she’s just looking at me to see my answer weather he can fuckher or not. I now reply to him you can fuck her mate yeah but you can’t cum up her pussy have you got a condom to which he replies I’ve not but I will make sure I pull out of her hm before I cum. Me and the man have already arranged this to happen and actually he is going to cum up my gfs pussy.I say yeah okay then go ahead he looks at me through the car window and says thank you mate and winks at me.she gets out the car as do I and I walk round to the passenger side to watch as I want a good view of the man’s big cock fucking her. The man comes behind my gf and faces her towards the car his cock is already rock hard and he starts to direct it into her pussy lips he’s rubbing his big bell bend on her lips and he say oh yeah she’s so wet already good girl. My gf is now looking at me and I now see the guy give her a slight shunt and his cock is now firmly half way up her she lets out a gasp and say wow he’s cock feels so big baby. He’s only actually half way up her but his cock is also very thick. He puts his hand under her left thigh and slightly lifts her leg now I have a perfect view of his cock up her. He now uses his right arm and wraps it’s round her body and arms.he now starts going slightly faster and at this I see him give her a big thrust her body shunts I see her little titties shake and her eyes roll omg she’d says he is huge baby am not sure I can keep taking that for much longer can you tell him to take it easy. I’m so turned on now wanking myself watching and I don’t say anything and just let him carry on he heard what she says but just doesn’t really care and now starts picking the pace up really banging it into her pussy each time shes letting out moans. He says yeah you like that don’t you you little slut my big cock deep in your pussy take it like a good little slut you are.he now drops her leg and wraps both his arms round her body locking her arms in too. He really starts picking up the pace now and fucks her hard for a good 5 minutes. she can’t do anything but just take it as he’s got her locked in with his arms like a bear hug but I can see she’s enjoying being used infront of me. He looks at me now and winks again I know what that means he fucks her so hard now from behind like a bull and starts letting out groans take my cock you little slut take it deep inside your pussy. I can see he’s very close to his limit another 30 seconds and I notice he pulls her into him very tightly and lets out 5 enormous groans. yeah oh yeah take that you dirty you little slut oh fuck yes and he’s emptying his balls right up her pussy. my gf looks over to me as I’m still watching playing with my cock she says omg baby hes cumming up my pussy. he finishes off and released her from his arms she basically falls forward onto the car slightly shaking looking lifeless and I can just see his huge load dribbling out of her pussy. she turns to him and says you said you wasn’t going to cum up my pussy he just smiles and says oh yeah sorry about that I got abit carried away and once again gives me a wink. he pulls up his pants and thanks me and shakes my hand he says I hope we can do this again very soon sometime she’s amazing and I’d love to give it her again. sure I said It was amazing to watch and he goes on his way. now I get behind her and start to eat the man’s cum from her pussy asking her how was it. she says she loved it but just wasn’t expecting him to cum up me but yeah it was really hot and would like him to fuck me again. I finish eating her pussy telling her it’s so hot that your pussy if full of another man’s cum I clean her up and we also get on our way. Hope you enjoy

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

After I met my new partner we were together 4 years but knew one and other over twenty years. I brought up the subject of sharing , she was dead against it. Now she can be very sexy and when she orgasms she screams the house down. She even sends me naughty pics of herself. So she is not shy. I tried dropping hints and showing stuff online but she was adamant it was nt going to happen. Undeterred I booked a camping trip to Cap d'Adge in France , she loves camping and foreign holidays and it's when she is most relaxed. It was her first time on a nudist resort so she opted to cover up walking around but was amazed at the other naturists. We stayed away from the bars and nightclubs , I didn't want to frighten her entirely. We went to the beach but stayed in the quite area enjoying the sun, she did take off her top. I did nt push her to go nude but she seem to enjoy watching other people go naked. After a few days I took her for a stroll down the beach where alot of the activity takes place and loads of guys with hard cocks. She was curious and amazed when she see a group of mostly men gather around in a circle watching a couple having sex. She now seem to relax more on the beach and the next day she slipped off her bikini bottom. We still stayed in the quite area.

Next day I took her to the dunes I said we have more privacy and we can sunbathe without the crowds , we found a secluded spot spread out our towels and stretched out to enjoy the sun. After awhile I started rubbing her pussey , the heat of the sun and one or two cans of her favourite drink and she opened up. A stranger appeared from nowhere, middle aged guy tanned slim in good shape and a nice size cock. He smiled , we kept playing and he approached. He knelt down on the sand about 3 meters away directly in front of us so he got a good view of my partners pussey. As I rubbed her clit she started to orgasm so I slowed down I wanted to prolong the session, keep going she said to me . I said you don't mind if the the gentleman watches , no she said. So I continued, the guy stroked his cock and it began to grow and he hard. She sated to orgasm again , the stranger moved in closer until he was at her feet , her legs apart , me fingering her pussey. He touched her on the ankle and rubbed his hand along her leg, she was lost in the moment , I continued to pleasure her , the strangers hand now above her knee caressing her thigh. I invited him to continue for me as I stopped rubbing her clit and he took over. His long slender fingers seem to be doing a better job than I was as she opened her legs wider for him, I watched as his finger slipped into her pussey, this made her moan very loudly , I indicated for him to go down on her . Expertly he opened her lips and put the tip of his tongue on her clit. I then watched as he brought my partner to high after high of sexual delight. Aster she came she got very sensitive and begged him to stop. He pulled away and sat down beside us and introduced himself. We chatted away and he asked if we come to the beach again tomorrow.

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *..NemoMan  over a year ago

Durham

"Here’s a fantasy I made about my gf she’s only 23 and petite

have a fantasy I’d like to make happen where I find a guy off here and arrange with them to meet a t a discreet dogging style spot obviously my gf unaware this is arranged. So I pull up with her and I get in passenger footwell between her legs and start eating her pussy while discreetly texting the guy to come over to the car. Guy approaches and I look at my gf and say babe there’s a man watching us outside the car can I carry on tho it’s turning me on he can see your pussy. I then get back in drivers seat and get her to lean over and start sucking my cock with her ass and pussy on show to the guy at the passenger window. I know tell her baby he’s got his cock out now and stroking it looking at your behind. She carry’s on sucking and I now drop the passenger window he says hi guy hope you don’t mind me watching. My gf turnes round so see him playing with his cock an I see her eyes instantly locked on as his cock is bigger and much thicker than mine. I’m so turned on now I say baby why don’t you touch his big cock or let him have a feel of you you looks at me slightly shocked but the men gives me a kinky smile she sits back in the passenger seat and I see her hand reach out of the window to the mans nice big cock and starts stoking it slowly the man looks at her and says that’s a good girl. I see the man comes right up to the window now and she gets closer too her head moves in and bring his cock to meet her lips. She’s gently sucking his nice big bell end as he letting out slight moans yes that a good girl just like that. She now knocks it up a gear and starts to go deeper on he’s cock b

Before she’s back and forth taking his full cock in her mouth wmeach time.she goes back to stroking him now and looks over at me looking really naughty with a little grin I’m in heaven watching my small petite gf play with this older guys big hard cock I can see she’s enjoying it to. She leans back over to me and starts sucking me again now I look over and see the man’s hand enter the car through the window and he starts playing with her pussy I can tell as she letting out little whimpers as she’s sucking me.this goes on for a few minutes and I start to feel my self getting close as the situation is just so hot seeing a man playing with her pussy as she’s sucking me. At the point of no return I tell her baby I’m going to cum she doesn’t stop and only picks the pace up sucking me faster. I hit my orgasm and shoot 5/6 pumps of my cum in her mouth to my normal 3/4 shots obviously it’s just because I’m so turned on over the situation. She shows me my hum in her mouth it looks a huge load compared to normal and she swallowes every last bit down. I look back over and he’s still playing with her pussy while she’s still leant over to the drivers side. I’m happy for this to carry on and I don’t want to interrupt and can clearly see there both enjoying it.after another minute or so of this the man speaks up and says hey mate do you mind if I fuck her. My cock gets hard again hearing him say this to me my gf looks at me kind of shocked we both freeze and don’t know what to say I think she’s just looking at me to see my answer weather he can fuckher or not. I now reply to him you can fuck her mate yeah but you can’t cum up her pussy have you got a condom to which he replies I’ve not but I will make sure I pull out of her hm before I cum. Me and the man have already arranged this to happen and actually he is going to cum up my gfs pussy.I say yeah okay then go ahead he looks at me through the car window and says thank you mate and winks at me.she gets out the car as do I and I walk round to the passenger side to watch as I want a good view of the man’s big cock fucking her. The man comes behind my gf and faces her towards the car his cock is already rock hard and he starts to direct it into her pussy lips he’s rubbing his big bell bend on her lips and he say oh yeah she’s so wet already good girl. My gf is now looking at me and I now see the guy give her a slight shunt and his cock is now firmly half way up her she lets out a gasp and say wow he’s cock feels so big baby. He’s only actually half way up her but his cock is also very thick. He puts his hand under her left thigh and slightly lifts her leg now I have a perfect view of his cock up her. He now uses his right arm and wraps it’s round her body and arms.he now starts going slightly faster and at this I see him give her a big thrust her body shunts I see her little titties shake and her eyes roll omg she’d says he is huge baby am not sure I can keep taking that for much longer can you tell him to take it easy. I’m so turned on now wanking myself watching and I don’t say anything and just let him carry on he heard what she says but just doesn’t really care and now starts picking the pace up really banging it into her pussy each time shes letting out moans. He says yeah you like that don’t you you little slut my big cock deep in your pussy take it like a good little slut you are.he now drops her leg and wraps both his arms round her body locking her arms in too. He really starts picking up the pace now and fucks her hard for a good 5 minutes. she can’t do anything but just take it as he’s got her locked in with his arms like a bear hug but I can see she’s enjoying being used infront of me. He looks at me now and winks again I know what that means he fucks her so hard now from behind like a bull and starts letting out groans take my cock you little slut take it deep inside your pussy. I can see he’s very close to his limit another 30 seconds and I notice he pulls her into him very tightly and lets out 5 enormous groans. yeah oh yeah take that you dirty you little slut oh fuck yes and he’s emptying his balls right up her pussy. my gf looks over to me as I’m still watching playing with my cock she says omg baby hes cumming up my pussy. he finishes off and released her from his arms she basically falls forward onto the car slightly shaking looking lifeless and I can just see his huge load dribbling out of her pussy. she turns to him and says you said you wasn’t going to cum up my pussy he just smiles and says oh yeah sorry about that I got abit carried away and once again gives me a wink. he pulls up his pants and thanks me and shakes my hand he says I hope we can do this again very soon sometime she’s amazing and I’d love to give it her again. sure I said It was amazing to watch and he goes on his way. now I get behind her and start to eat the man’s cum from her pussy asking her how was it. she says she loved it but just wasn’t expecting him to cum up me but yeah it was really hot and would like him to fuck me again. I finish eating her pussy telling her it’s so hot that your pussy if full of another man’s cum I clean her up and we also get on our way. Hope you enjoy"

watford

Fuck me what a story

cheshire/Preston

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *orfolkforfun2020Man  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Your wife or gf chat pm me

By *elshcouple4000Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

I love it also

"I love this too and the more she enjoys it the more I do too."

Same here

By *wosup_1Man  over a year ago

Oswestry

I love to watch and wank as another guy shows my wife what it's like to be fucked properly.

I'm fucking useless as I cum within minutes and can't get hard again. She craves to be fucked properly and multiple times

"I love to watch and wank as another guy shows my wife what it's like to be fucked properly.

I'm fucking useless as I cum within minutes and can't get hard again. She craves to be fucked properly and multiple times "

Tigger here a stayer and repeater. Babe loves watching me in action too

By *andycd20000TV/TS  over a year ago

limerick side of ennis.

My mate used sleep with me and my x wife most weekends. We would go out for drinks together and then go home. She would get naked and walk around the house so we could touch her. We would go to bed and he would fuck her when he got off her I would slip into her cum soaked pussy

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

I’d love to do this.

Always wanted to see her with another guy unfortunately she’s not interested for now. Although she loves watching porn with women being fucked by others so I’m hoping one day she’ll change her mind.

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

As a cuckold couple it’s something we’ve grown into over the years, we’ve found we have been approached by a lot more couples in recent years where the wife or partner enjoys watching the male fuck another female so that’s added a whole ne dimension to the dynamic.

By *aughty and Nice timesCouple  over a year ago

tie u down town

"We both absolutely love doing this, I've watched her in a club take 11 guys in a play room, we regularly have her young BBC around ours for the weekend and he takes her away for the odd night to a hotel and she facetimes me while he fucks her and lets strangers use her, it's horny as "

Wow super hot

By *cunnylassCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

I've watched the majority of my partners being fucked by other men.I can't get enough of it!

Mike

mullingar

By *ouple_neCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Love watching my wife get used, it’s so horny

John

I always used to take an active part in our meets but the last couple I've enjoyed watching her, our last one was in Sept when she enjoyed the company y of two young Greeks

By *mooth321Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

There are two things I miss about my ex... her tits and seeing her fuck others...So no it's not wrong to get off on it.

By *hree_into_oneCouple  over a year ago

warrington

Over the years watched Angie with many, now very much into VWE black guys. Watched 11 in last year, good fun !

By *estsomersetguyMan  over a year ago

west somerset

Absolutely love watching my wife being fucked

Let’s swap wives

Nothing wrong at all. Mines been doing for 10 years now and i love to watch

Would love mine to do this again

watford

Love this anyone wana chat about it

Anyone up and chatting ? Love to hear from you

By *elaxing2Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Love watching her being used by other men and seeing her dressed sexy and skimpy for them and see her kiss and suck there cock and see them inbetween her legs, as she moans and cums and seeing them both naked kissing and sliding his cock inside her and the smile on her face as they fuck

The noises and talking and hearing and seeing her cum lots mmmm

By *idcot58Man  over a year ago

Didcot

Used to love it watching her being fucked such a turn on

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"Love watching my wife get used, it’s so horny

John"

Been trying to meet yiu fir ages mate lolb

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

I love watching my wife with other guys. So far she has only had oral sex but I would love her to take it a step further and watch her get fucked

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Well likewise we definitely love this type of experience. Hearing J enjoying another man is incredibly erotic. Getting to see it is mind blowing and so horny.

And the best is afterwards as we get back together and I slide into her warm sticky pussy.

Sadly since covid this has been very infrequent. Hopefully though things will pick up.

cheshire/Preston

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Love watching her being used by other men and seeing her dressed sexy and skimpy for them and see her kiss and suck there cock and see them inbetween her legs, as she moans and cums and seeing them both naked kissing and sliding his cock inside her and the smile on her face as they fuck

The noises and talking and hearing and seeing her cum lots mmmm"

Well I'd like to put a smile on her face

By *hare2CareCouple  over a year ago

Shepshed

Never watched my wife fuck another guy, but I want to. Not cuckolding, just seeing her suck and fuck, then joining in. She fucked another guy behind my back and when I find out and we talked it through it just got me hard when she told me what they'd been up to. Hearing she'd 69'd with him blew my mind.

cheshire/Preston

Urhhmmm love doing 69

By *ornado69Man  over a year ago

Princess Risborough

I loved helping my wife choose her lingerie for a night out and wishing her good luck, not that she needed it. Then getting a call at 2am telling me shes pulled and going back to the guys place or her telling me shes got a guy giving her a lift home and shes going to let him fuck her on the way back. Then her walking inti the house at 3 or 4am freshly fucked and telling me all about it as she rides my cock

mullingar

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

A great turn on for sure enjoying a partner enjoying her self with someone else

» Add a new message to this topic