FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > caught

caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I used to work as a plumber and was in and out houses all the time, some posh some not. Was working at this house in the country to do a job, when the lady of the house answered the door I almost came on the spot , heels , short skirt big tits , every young guys dream . Anyway she showed me to the on suite bathroom which had a dripping tap and left me to get on with it, being randy I looked in the washing basket and found a pair of black panties I started sniffing them and took my cock out and started wanking, then I saw her in the mirror watching me, she said nothing and I put things away. I needed to shut off the water from the tank in the loft so she took down the ladder and before I could say anything she started up first, needless to say I couldn't stop myself from looking up her skirt, she had no knickers on and I could see her beautiful arse. She stopped suddenly and my face made contact with her thighs , she said I hoped you would do that , the loft was floored and a mattress was there , she sucked and fucked me the rest of the day, when I left it was not only the tap which was dripping.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thats hot wish I could do that lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic