FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My 1st married lady

My 1st married lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Crosby

My 1st married lady goes right back to being 17 and a lady 5 years older than me, who we shall call Karen now Karen was slim 32b boobs long legs very small mummy tummy great ass and long waiver ginger hair she had her 1st babe at 19 second at 21. Now she lived in the same estate her hubby was a bit of a book worm not a tough guy 5.4" going bald at 28 she was 5.8" don't know what she seen in him but he must have something but not a big cock lol.

Few friends had hit on her when she been out with the girls but got know where. My break came as it was pouring down and she was at a bus stop with my Mum so we gave her a lift home, she said i owe you one to me and thanked my mum for the lift.

2 weeks later she was in the night club with the girls i was walking passed she grabbed my arm and introduce me to the others saying I was her knight in shining armor so we had a a few dances and she told the others I was walking her home !. The walk home she was d*unk but still in control of her actions we had to walk through a Park she wanted to go on a swing!.

So I pushed her from behind her little summer dress had rode up and i could see her ass and a small green kickers it was hot as fuck I went around the front great view of her pussy clad green knickers she had enough so i stopped the swing she put her arms around my neck I took that as a green light and kissed her very passionately we the kiss broke she had a look of complete shock on her face she didn't know what to say her face went bright red so I just kissed her again and it became more passionate so I felt her boobs through her dress her nipples were rock hard and her breathing because ragged we kept kissing my right hand went to her leg and straight up her dress my left hand went inside her dress and started playing with her hard nipples fuck me the heat and the wetness through her knickers was something new to me at this time.

The kickers we pulled to the side and I worked 2 fingers into her cunt her only words were i am going to come and she did her whole body shook down with the pants and my bare cock straight in got about 5" into her and she came again rammed the rest in she screamed I asked if she wanted me to take out ? god no fuck me turns out hubby hadn't made her come since the 2nd baby arrived

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aughty DriveMan  over a year ago

Langport

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story more please

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

Crosby

Apart from moaning the only other words were don't make me pregnant and oh fuck as she came again!.

Now at 17 i didn't want to make any woman pregnant so fucked her as long as I could pulled out pumped my come all over her pubic hair and tummy we got our breath back, Karen got off the swing on very wobbly legs dropped to her knees and cleaned my cock looking up at me she told me she had never tasted cum before she then ran her fingers through my cum on her tummy and then licked them clean fuck me that was the kinkiest thing I had witnessed so far my cock jumped back to full size lead her over to a seat bent her over and rammed my cock back up her cunt and fucked her long and hard Karen just came and kept cumming now at 17 my cock was always bigger, thicker 2nd time and I could go at it for hours poor Karen called it a day about after an hour she did suck me off and swallow my cum. We got dressed and cuddled up for a while she made me promise not to tell anyone what we had done. Walked her home she kissed me on the cheek thanked me for walking her home off inside she went I stood tans fixed thinking did that really just happen the bedroom light came on she came to the window waved and closed the curtains. Walk home with a semi hard on picturing her sexy body as i fucked her.

Next day was Sunday or should I say later that day bumped into her at the shop with hubby and kids she smiled and turned away to get something of the shelf he didn't even acknowledge me made me want her again soon.

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *unForrestRunMan  over a year ago

North Ayrshire.

By *ob7Man  over a year ago

Limerick

, here's hoping u do

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hot

Crosby

A few weeks went bye with out seeing her on her own but walked into her at the shop she looked around whispered in my ear that she was out for a drink that night with her mum and sister and would I walk her home ! She told me what pub to be in a closing time. I got there 30 minutes before last orders fuck me her sister and her could have been identical twins !.

I later found out her sister was older she,s a nurse and works in Manchester and was back to see her and there mum. Now i have always been a randy fucker given a choice I would haven't been able to choose which one to fuck!.

So i degrees back to the walk home Karen had her long ginger hair in a ponytail above the knee summer dress nice bit of cleavage on show a nice pair of wedge sandals she looked a million dollars. We headed to the park just chatting normally when we got there she kissed me passionately pushed me to sit on the bench seat I had fucked her over she lifted her dress no knickers and I could see the wetness she walked towards me I couldn't get my pants and boxers down quickly enough Karen straddle me and lower herself on to rock hard cock so just the head was in I could feel her juices running down my cock she fix her glaze to me dropped taking the full length in one her orgasm ripped through her she held there letting it subside she then said I had given her the best sex she's ever had and now she was going to return the pleasure and boy did she fuck me.

I held out as long as I could blue balls job warned her i was getting close to cumming she went at with more vigorously shouting out I am going to cum she pulled up so just the head was inside her she then dropped as she had done when we started this time it was me who orgasmed she milked me dry with a huge smile on her face we stayed like that for ages her pussy stopping me from going soft we started fucking again this time but it was more like making love 2nd load pumped straight into her unprotected pussy I said i hope I've not got you pregnant she said that's not concern this just fun.

The bitch had gone on the pill and forgot to mention it!.

We had sex for the rest of the summer once or twice a week. He took the kids to see his parents as she was looking after her mum who had been in for an operation.

This led to our last week of brilliant sex even slept with her at her mums house the last night we did it 7 times 4 loads up her pussy and she swallowed 2 and one over her boobs.

Unfortunately one of his mates spotted me leaving her Mum one morning and report it to her hubby to that put an end to my 1st married woman. Still see her about she doesn't seem to know me as I worked away and lost contact and before you ask still trim as fuck hair gone gray but still very fuckable ask a friend of hers she never strayed since me all those years ago. Hope you have enjoyed it.

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Oh Jack the poor girl, you really should find a way to ask her discretely if she has needs.

Crosby

"Oh Jack the poor girl, you really should find a way to ask her discretely if she has needs."

thought about a few times but never got the chance.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love this story.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Well written

Shame it has not continued

You never know

It could happen again

Crosby

"Great story

Well written

Shame it has not continued

You never know

It could happen again "

Would have loved it to have continued but all good things come to an end.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

Crosby

If you would like to read Taxi driving you will find my 2 and 3rd married ladies!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Crosby

Bumped into her at Manchester Airport last week she was heading home after being to her sister's had quite a long chat. I even asked her if she fancy a night of sex. No was her answer but she said have a big smile on her face.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Crosby

Bumped into her in Tesco yesterday stood talking fuck my cock had a mind of its own, she still sexy as fuck she did have a glint in her eyes lol

By *ust himMan 7 weeks ago

St. Neots

Bet that weren't the only eye that a glint lol

By *acksunnyday OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

Crosby

"Bet that weren't the only eye that a glint lol"
you are correct lol

By *exymarvelMan 7 weeks ago

cardiff

"Bumped into her in Tesco yesterday stood talking fuck my cock had a mind of its own, she still sexy as fuck she did have a glint in her eyes lol"

Get a 3 way with your good lady mun

By *ickyD777Man 7 weeks ago

Hook

I love married pussy

By *elboy1978Man 7 weeks ago

Jarrow

I would fuck a married woman

By *ykinkyCouple 7 weeks ago

cleethorpes

I was fucking 1 when i was 20 and she was 36 her husband used to work away in the week and I'd go round late at night and the second i was through the door she was on me

By *lderWiserNowMan 7 weeks ago

Kettrin

By *ig daddy 1969Man 7 weeks ago

manchester

By *ricky09Man 7 weeks ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *j47Man 7 weeks ago

limerick

By *incloudukMan 7 weeks ago

Medway

"My 1st married lady goes right back to being 17 and a lady 5 years older than me, who we shall call Karen now Karen was slim 32b boobs long legs very small mummy tummy great ass and long waiver ginger hair she had her 1st babe at 19 second at 21. Now she lived in the same estate her hubby was a bit of a book worm not a tough guy 5.4" going bald at 28 she was 5.8" don't know what she seen in him but he must have something but not a big cock lol.

Few friends had hit on her when she been out with the girls but got know where. My break came as it was pouring down and she was at a bus stop with my Mum so we gave her a lift home, she said i owe you one to me and thanked my mum for the lift.

2 weeks later she was in the night club with the girls i was walking passed she grabbed my arm and introduce me to the others saying I was her knight in shining armor so we had a a few dances and she told the others I was walking her home !. The walk home she was d*unk but still in control of her actions we had to walk through a Park she wanted to go on a swing!.

So I pushed her from behind her little summer dress had rode up and i could see her ass and a small green kickers it was hot as fuck I went around the front great view of her pussy clad green knickers she had enough so i stopped the swing she put her arms around my neck I took that as a green light and kissed her very passionately we the kiss broke she had a look of complete shock on her face she didn't know what to say her face went bright red so I just kissed her again and it became more passionate so I felt her boobs through her dress her nipples were rock hard and her breathing because ragged we kept kissing my right hand went to her leg and straight up her dress my left hand went inside her dress and started playing with her hard nipples fuck me the heat and the wetness through her knickers was something new to me at this time.

The kickers we pulled to the side and I worked 2 fingers into her cunt her only words were i am going to come and she did her whole body shook down with the pants and my bare cock straight in got about 5" into her and she came again rammed the rest in she screamed I asked if she wanted me to take out ? god no fuck me turns out hubby hadn't made her come since the 2nd baby arrived "

Hot

» Add a new message to this topic