FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Wife's Tinder Date

The Wife's Tinder Date

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have been big fan of the stories in the forum for a few weeks now and love reading what you all get up to, so we've decided to try our hand at it.

Hope you enjoy, And sorry in advance for the speeling and bad, grammar.

It was during our first holiday away together that the idea of seeing my now wife with another man became something that I wanted to happen. I'd dated other people before but can't ever remember a real urge for seeing them with anyone else?

We was on the beach one afternoon and of course sun and sea seems to put most people in a naughty mood. Our conversation turned to previous partners and places where we have had sex.

For the first time I was hearing all sorts of naughty stories from my wife about her previous exploits with other men and the occasional woman. Maybe I should have been jealous but I found myself wanting to know more and more.

I was laid on my front getting hard as I was hearing about her being bent over in the office, the guy hitching her skirt up and being fucked right there. Or her affair with the gym instructor who used to have his way with her and it was the best sex she ever had.

The conversation went on for most of the afternoon, sharing these stories and the pair of us got more and more turned on.

We took a ride back to our hotel and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her. All I could think about was her being fucked by another guy. I wanted to see it so bad. We got into our room and she laid straight on the bed legs wide open. I dropped to my knees and removed her bikini bottom. Her pussy looked so wet already. The thought of the previous guys must have been too much for her. At that point I buried my head innetween her legs and began to lick her clit. Already she was moaning with her eyes shut. I thought once again to myself if she was thinking of her ex. It turned me on for some reason kind of made me jealous in a good way. I wanted to fuck her and make her cum like he did.

It was long before she came and I carried on licking her clit whilst sliding a few fingers in hearing her moan out as I did. My cock was so hard by now. I started to wank myself off whilst eating her pussy. I wanted to fuck her so bad. I couldn't take much more so got up and got her on all 4s on the bed. She parted her legs and I stood up behind her rubbing my hard dick between her lips. I slid it in her tight pussy and moaned out myself. As I watched my cock slowly go in and out all I could think of was the guy in the office fucking her.

I started slow at first long slow strokes deep inside her tight pussy, then practically all the way out and back in again. She feels so tight around my cock. She moans out again and I can already feel as though I'm about to cum. The thought of another man fucking my wife is just too much. I grab her hair with my right hand and pull it back hard. At this point I really begin to fuck her hard, the sound of.my balls slapping against her arse and those moans is so hot. Both of us now moaning out loud.

It's not long before I feel myself about to cum. I go harder and faster and then there is that sudden release as I moan out filling her with cum. Then another two squirts filling her with my load.

At this point we crash on the bed, she asks what came over me then? I say it's the sun it puts me in a horny mood.

Now that was the first time we kind of.mentioned another guy but it wasn't to be the last.

The idea had now been well and truly planted I loved the idea of my wife fucking someone else. It got my off thinking of another guy having my innocent wife. The sight of her with another cock in her mouth or some guy filling her with cum. Occasionally when we fucked we mentioned previous guys and I could see the smile on her face get wider as she was being fucked but thinking of someone else.

The question now was how do we make this happen??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tsme574Man  over a year ago

York

By *ornycplnorfolkMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Ooohhh yes make it happen..

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

It's happened once for me on holiday. Best thing ever to watch your partner with an experienced man . Someone who knows how to take her beyond what shes previously had

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Great start

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Fantastic story…. And seems very much like a fantasy worth seeing become reality.. Dan

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Good start

Thanks for all the positive comments and mails so far. Will update more later

By *ayyorksMan  over a year ago

Halifax yorkshire

Great start... your wifes bum looks great

By *ash69Man  over a year ago

sheffield

I have a feeling you won't have too much trouble making it happen

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

So it was from that point on that the idea of having another guy join us or my wife going out on her on for some fun with became my biggest fantasy. The hard part was just making it happen, which was not going to be straight forward.

The subject got mentioned from time to time. I told her I'd love to see her fucked by another guy. I wanted to see her with another big dick in her mouth. Wanking and sucking some hot young horny guy who wanted my wife. Or her easing herself down onto his stiff young dick, riding it hard and moaning as she creamed all over him.

Then one night it kind of happened.....

We both moaned out as I came inside my wife. Filling her with cum. I'd started to like the feel of trying to keep hard and stay inside as long as possible after I had cum. I imagined how this would feel if my wife's pussy was full from another guy. I'd gone a bit soft so pulled my dick out and this time knelt in front of my wife's face slowly placing it close to her mouth. To my surprise she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking on my cock covered with my cum and her pussy juice. It was so hot seeing her suck my cock back to life. At this point I reached to feel her pussy, dripping with my cum. I slid a finger in and the very feel of my cum inside her just turned me on. My cock came back to life in no time and the only thing on my mind was to slide inside her cum filled pussy and fuck her. I pulled my cock away from her mouth and spread her legs wide once again. I looked down to see her wet pussy dripping with my cum slowly leaking out. This would be so hot if another guy had filled you I said. You really like the idea don't you? Fuck yes I said I want it so bad. I started to rub my cock against her clit then pussy lips. I eased my dick in. It felt so good. I'd left a big load and I slowly started to fuck her. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Her pussy was so wet and all that cum made my cock slip out occasionally. It felt so good though. I leaned in closer and grabbed her arse cheeks spreading them wide. I kissed at her neck whilst my cock just slid in and out of her wet pussy. Fuck it felt so good. I couldn't stop picturing I was fucking her cum filled pussy from another guy. At this point I whispered in her ear, I want to see some guy fuck you so bad. I want this to be me fucking him after you. She moaned out. Let's make it happen I said. Still fucking her, seeing what she would say. Let's find you a guy and you fuck him. Yes!? She said. I couldn't believe it. You want me to be fucked by some big dick. Fuck yes was my reply. I started to fuck her harder, and she moaned out louder, by now talking filth about how I'd like to see her be so dirty with another guy. Then once more I came hard shooting another load deep inside. Her pussy just dripping with all that cum.

The next day I brought up the subject once more. Was you serious about having another guy I said? We can find you one on tinder. It's your choice I really don't mind I want you to have some fun. Honest the idea of you with someone else is such a turn on. With that she reached down to find my cock hard already, well what with it being the morning and talk of her was bound to be hard. She began stroking my cock. Does it turn you on she asked? Me being fucked. What if I don't want you there I want to fuck this guy alone. I'd always wanted to see it but this gave me something to think about? Who was I kidding I was still up for it. But you'll have to send me pictures and videos of it. She laughed. You said I could have a fuck buddy last night. Maybe I do want one. I'll just tell you about it after. The thoughts just drive me wild and pre cum was dripping from my cock. You love that don't you,dirty boy. You are so bad. She's stroking my cock hard by now wanking me off to the idea of another guy fucking her. She stopped wanking my cock and straddled me. Slowly easing her wet pussy on my dick and began riding me. Is this what you want me to do with another guy? You know I do so bad. She rode back and forth moaning out her eyes closed. Once again I knew she had some ideas. She rode my dick hard and once again I filled her pussy with cum.

Okay if you are serious let's do it. You see what you can find and I'll tell you who I like and with that I had a task on my hands.

By *alpsterMan  over a year ago

stoke

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Can't wait to see how this develops

By *assagefunMan  over a year ago

rothwell

Omg this is every guys dream with his wife

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

excellent build up

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Hope you find someone soon

By *L17m4fMan  over a year ago

near aycliffe/ chilton

brilliant!

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

great story more more more

Solids like the conversation we have when she’s d*unk

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

More please, getting turned on here lol

By *overOral0Man  over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Fab story

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

By *elovetoplay246Couple  over a year ago

Bristol. Playa Del Ingles

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *urple12345Couple  over a year ago

nw

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Glad you are still enjoying, hoping to finish it later

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Can't wait

By *loscouplegl3Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Hot

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *unBob85Man  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Loving this, can’t wait for more

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

Definitely want more

By *ean and lyndaCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

By *urhamgurlWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Such a hot story

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Near Fareham

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Brilliant ??

By *audrigMan  over a year ago

killarney

Nice

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice build up

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"So it was from that point on that the idea of having another guy join us or my wife going out on her on for some fun with became my biggest fantasy. The hard part was just making it happen, which was not going to be straight forward.

The subject got mentioned from time to time. I told her I'd love to see her fucked by another guy. I wanted to see her with another big dick in her mouth. Wanking and sucking some hot young horny guy who wanted my wife. Or her easing herself down onto his stiff young dick, riding it hard and moaning as she creamed all over him.

Then one night it kind of happened.....

We both moaned out as I came inside my wife. Filling her with cum. I'd started to like the feel of trying to keep hard and stay inside as long as possible after I had cum. I imagined how this would feel if my wife's pussy was full from another guy. I'd gone a bit soft so pulled my dick out and this time knelt in front of my wife's face slowly placing it close to her mouth. To my surprise she took my dick in her mouth and started sucking on my cock covered with my cum and her pussy juice. It was so hot seeing her suck my cock back to life. At this point I reached to feel her pussy, dripping with my cum. I slid a finger in and the very feel of my cum inside her just turned me on. My cock came back to life in no time and the only thing on my mind was to slide inside her cum filled pussy and fuck her. I pulled my cock away from her mouth and spread her legs wide once again. I looked down to see her wet pussy dripping with my cum slowly leaking out. This would be so hot if another guy had filled you I said. You really like the idea don't you? Fuck yes I said I want it so bad. I started to rub my cock against her clit then pussy lips. I eased my dick in. It felt so good. I'd left a big load and I slowly started to fuck her. She closed her eyes and smiled.

Her pussy was so wet and all that cum made my cock slip out occasionally. It felt so good though. I leaned in closer and grabbed her arse cheeks spreading them wide. I kissed at her neck whilst my cock just slid in and out of her wet pussy. Fuck it felt so good. I couldn't stop picturing I was fucking her cum filled pussy from another guy. At this point I whispered in her ear, I want to see some guy fuck you so bad. I want this to be me fucking him after you. She moaned out. Let's make it happen I said. Still fucking her, seeing what she would say. Let's find you a guy and you fuck him. Yes!? She said. I couldn't believe it. You want me to be fucked by some big dick. Fuck yes was my reply. I started to fuck her harder, and she moaned out louder, by now talking filth about how I'd like to see her be so dirty with another guy. Then once more I came hard shooting another load deep inside. Her pussy just dripping with all that cum.

The next day I brought up the subject once more. Was you serious about having another guy I said? We can find you one on tinder. It's your choice I really don't mind I want you to have some fun. Honest the idea of you with someone else is such a turn on. With that she reached down to find my cock hard already, well what with it being the morning and talk of her was bound to be hard. She began stroking my cock. Does it turn you on she asked? Me being fucked. What if I don't want you there I want to fuck this guy alone. I'd always wanted to see it but this gave me something to think about? Who was I kidding I was still up for it. But you'll have to send me pictures and videos of it. She laughed. You said I could have a fuck buddy last night. Maybe I do want one. I'll just tell you about it after. The thoughts just drive me wild and pre cum was dripping from my cock. You love that don't you,dirty boy. You are so bad. She's stroking my cock hard by now wanking me off to the idea of another guy fucking her. She stopped wanking my cock and straddled me. Slowly easing her wet pussy on my dick and began riding me. Is this what you want me to do with another guy? You know I do so bad. She rode back and forth moaning out her eyes closed. Once again I knew she had some ideas. She rode my dick hard and once again I filled her pussy with cum.

Okay if you are serious let's do it. You see what you can find and I'll tell you who I like and with that I had a task on my hands."

By *oobyLewCouple  over a year ago

South Cheshire

Waiting for next instalment

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ose3545Couple  over a year ago

wicklow

Ohhhh we love this please keep going as Peter always does this to me

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

Great start, looking forward to hearing more.

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

cirencester

Nothing hornier and gut wrenching as watching a stranger cum in your missus

nw

By *acksmith22Man  over a year ago

cannock

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *igBick48Man  over a year ago

ayrshire

By *ark1050Man  over a year ago

moy Co Tyrone

Luv this horny story any local cpls into this

By *rodo99Man  over a year ago

southam

Tell us more

st helens

Thanks for all the kind words. We haven't been feeling too great this week but hope to finish this soon x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

weston super mare

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Keep going

cirencester

Hope you feeling better

By *ot Wife FifeCouple  over a year ago

Fife

Wrexham

Carry on please

belfast

Unfortunately this one looks to have died a death

cirencester

give them space and respect please they gave excuse comments like above dont help. nothing to say positive, scroll on dont comment crap.

OP ignore the twats you are respected by the majority

belfast

"give them space and respect please they gave excuse comments like above dont help. nothing to say positive, scroll on dont comment crap.

OP ignore the twats you are respected by the majority

"

It’s an open forum and I’m a member, so I can comment as I see fit

cirencester

snap idiot

belfast

"snap idiot"

You’re obviously a bit of a dick who likes to stick your nose in to other peoples comments, you’re probably hoping the OP takes pity on you and sends you a wee mail to make you feel all happy and warm

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

"snap idiot

You’re obviously a bit of a dick who likes to stick your nose in to other peoples comments, you’re probably hoping the OP takes pity on you and sends you a wee mail to make you feel all happy and warm"

You pointed out that it's an open forum and you're a member so can post as you see fit. Isn't the other guy allowed to do the same without having abuse thrown at him?

Sorry for the long delay. We have loved hearing your feedback so hope this was worth the wait.

Fast forward a bit, I had tried to find a few guys who liked my wife and more importantly someone she actually liked and wanted to be with. Much easier said than done. However things started to look up with a young man called Joe.

I originally started chatting to him, we found him on tinder and explained what the situation was. He seemed well up for it so it wasn't before long I showed my wife his pictures and she took a liking to him.

They chatted for a few weeks it started out just getting to know each other but the messages soon turned to more of a flirt and then the naughty pictures were started to be exchanged. I hadn't seen a great deal of the messages but would get so turned on when the wife got a picture notification on kik from Joe. Fuck I got so jealous buy yet so turned on at the same time. My wife was actually flirting with this guy and he wanted to fuck her. I did come across the odd message. His hard dick in his hand saying he wanted her to suck his big fucking dick, she told him how wet she goy from the very thought. This just drove me wild.

I asked her if she still wanted to go ahead with it and if she wanted me to be fair. Not this time she explained she wanted to be alone and checked if I was okay. Now she knows the thought of her being fucked just did it for me. Eventually they sorted a date and place out and the whole thing was in motion. I was a walking hard on for days and my wife was such a horny mess looking forward to this big young cock.

They met in the hotel bar, my wife was in a black dress and had been making herself look pretty for Joe. Not that it takes much for her haha I'm biased there. Joe had my wife excited in no time at all. As they waited briefly by the bar he gave her bum a discreet squeeze and winked at her. She got wet at the slightest touch. Here she was a married woman out with a young guy who was going to fuck her later. Back at home the suspense was too much for me to take. I kept stroking my dick thinking of what she was about to do.

She text occasionally to sat how it was going and that I shouldn't worry. The next message I got was a picture message of the hotel room door. Fuck me this was it once they closed that door Joe was going to fuck my wife.

st helens

"

"

I know its not the point of the thread, but this was really funny

"

I know its not the point of the thread, but this was really funny "

Glad somebody saw the funny side of it

nw

Huddersfield

Once the door closed, Joe had my wife up against the wall and they kissed. His hand quickly moved between her legs and starting to rub her pussy through her underwear. He could tell she was already wet and wanting him. He pulled the underwear to the side and slid his finger Inside her tight wet pussy, as she let out a moan. Joe began fingering her and she was loving it. This young guy had her up against the wall kissing her passionately whilst his fingers slid in and out of her. The moans grew louder as his fingers began to go in and out quicker. Soon she was cumming from his fingers alone.

As she caught her breathe back from the first orgasm, Joe got on his knees and pulled her panties down. He looked on at her shaved wet pussy and planted a kiss. Then his tongue teased her clit. Maybe it was the very idea of being so naughty that was making her so turned on but it wasn't long before she came again from Joe eating her pussy.

They went over to the bed and Joe sat down and took his shirt off. This time my wife got on her knees right between his legs. She could see the buldge through his trousers already and started to feel through his trousers his hard cock. She wanted to tease him more but at the same time was desperate for this young cock inside her. She unbuttoned his trousers and took his big dick out, she looked up at him and licked her lips. His cock was big and she grabbed it with her right hand and began stroking his big thick dick as he moaned from her touch. She worked his cock stroking it hard but slowly keeping eye contact with him all the time. Pre cum already starting to drip from his cock, she knew she had to get a little taste of him, with that she took his cock in her mouth and began sucking his big fucking dick.

Back at home I'd seen the last message and not heard a thing since, all sorts were running through my mind. I was so horny. My notification flashed up, I opened it up there was Joe's big dick all hard, ready for you wife now. Fuck me my mind was racing.

By now Joe was wanting to fuck my wife. She laid on the bed legs spread wide and her tight wet pussy just begging for his dick. He knelt inbetween her legs stroking his hard dick and then slapping and rubbing her pussy with it. Teasing her till she begged for that big dick of his.

Give it to me! Fuck me Joe I want it so bad. This innocent looking wife had become such a slut begging for his young cock. He couldn't take much more and began to slide in her tight wet pussy. Oh she moaned out as he entered her slowly at first, sliding in and out bit by bit. She was so tight but so wet. In his dick went and filled up her tight hole. Oh fuck me fuck me she begged him.

He began fucking her hard pounding her tight wet pussy, You wish your husband had a big dick don't you? Her moans got louder and louder and she was creaming all over his big dick. She came hard.

Joe then turned her over and got her on all 4s once again sliding his big dick in. She was loving how he had his way with her fucking her tight pussy making her cum over and over.

Your turn now ride my cock. Show me how much you want it. With that Joe laid back on the bed his dick still hard and stroking it. She climbed onto of him and slowly eased him into her. That's it ride my big dick show me how much you love it. She moved slowly up and down moaning out with pleasure taking his dick inside her. Now faster I want you to make me cum. Ride my dick thus could be the last big dick you get. He reached for her clit as she rode his dick. His cock throbbed inside her she knew he was getting close now. He'd fucked her real good and not cum yet but knew he was almost there

I want to taste you she told him as he got closer, with that she stopped riding his dick and took it in her hand and began a frantic wanking and sucking of his cock. Give me your cum I want it all. Here he was having his cock sucked by this naughty wife. He moaned out and came hard in her throat. She gagged as his load was too much but tried to swallow what she could. She carried on wanking his cock whilst struggling to take all his cum.

All this kind of started as d*unken sex talk but here she was laid next to a young guy. One who had fucked her like I wanted her to be fucked. Hopefully there are many more adventures to come?

Hope they sent pics

Wrexham

Awesome

By *om1962Man  over a year ago

Brighton

st helens

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Me and my Mrs were away for a weekend once and decided we would have a vet. Who could pull first.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

weston super mare

Bridlington

Fantastic story, hope there is more to come.

Huddersfield

Thanks for the love will try our hand at some more stories soon x

Bridlington

"Thanks for the love will try our hand at some more stories soon x"

Can't wait