FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Going it alone again

Going it alone again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penpuss OP   Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

As can happens when your life takes a few dips and curves, you question the path you are heading down. Yes, I was enjoying some fun times but there was something missing and my rebel side was emerging. I so am not naturally submissive, am more an adventure seeker that enjoys the chase flirt and the fun to be had at the end of it all. So after a few weeks to get my head in the right place I decided I needed to go this alone. I sadly told my Master this is not the road for me. I needed the ego trip of the flirting and the excitement of meeting new people. My body craved physical fun so this girl was going on the hunt again, I was ready to meet some new people. I didn’t want to be tethered to one guy i needed variety and the freedom to go for it.

I had been chatting to a few fun sounding guys but, as most know a lot can talk good sex but few deliver. Now who do I take the chance with mmmm??.

There was one particular cheeky guy full of himself and not quite arrogant but borderline. He had a partner so could only meet during the day. His work allowed him to plan around his jobs so we talked some more. My body was reacting to his suggestions and his boasting. Would this guy deliver ??? ……….sod it you wont know unless you invite him round. His words were ‘ Take a chance you never know till you try ‘ He made me laugh and I needed to laugh. So we made plans for him to come round on the Friday at 11 am.

In the days leading up to the planned meet he was sending me short vids of him in action. I began to question my choice, his discretion was a tad off. Me being me I fronted him with this and was told he had permission to send them from the woman he was also seeing and I can call her and ask if I felt I needed to. This put my mind at rest to a certain extent and I was so horny I needed some cock.

Friday arrived I got up and did my morning routine, waited for my lad to head off to work, locked the back gate and headed for the bathroom. Stripped down poured a sink of hot water and shaved my cunt. Inspecting it closely making sure I hadn’t left any ‘ pubic dental floss’ I jumped in the shower and gave my body an nice tingly wake up with minty shower gel. Now to douche in case in the throws of passion his cock ‘ slipped’ into the ‘wrong hole ‘ mmmmmmmm let’s hope eh ??.

All clean and moisturized I chose a thong and short black dress. He had mentioned a preference for a goth like look, with hold ups. I searched out the dark purple lipstick and black eye liner and painted my face. Checking the look in the mirror I was pleased. My cunt was beginning to twitch and I could feel the dampness seeping through. Checking my phone for updates on his pending arrival I poured myself a glass of water. Nope these hold ups were not going to stay up and it was a hot day so off they came. Music on I hooked my front door open and nipped back upstairs to close my bedroom window so the neighbours didn’t hear me in action.

He parked up and walked down my garden path. Scruffy in his work clothes he took his boots off on entering and grabbed me kissing me passionately as he pushed the front door to. WOW this guy can kiss. ‘ where to? ‘ he asked and I headed upstairs to my bedroom. He stripped down as I sat on the bed eye level with his cock. A huge smile shot across my face as it sprung from his shorts, for cocks this one was quite lovely. It was soon in my mouth and he was moaning at my technique, I sucked pulled licked and nibbled until he was full bloom. He bent moaning and grabbed my legs pushing them back and entering me at the same time not missing a beat. Thrusting hard into me telling me how good I felt. Fuck, I felt good? he felt bloody amazing the slight curve was hitting the spot and I was soon soaking him as I gushed. The warmth and wetness spurred him on he thrust harder and deeper and I was lost totally letting go.

He bent forward kissing me and cupping my breasts pulling them free from my dress suckling my nipples his other hand pulling my thong off. We repositioned and he still had my thong in his hand. Snuggling up together he kissed all down my neck, I felt his hand between my legs he was pushing my thong inside me. This guy had no inhibitions he barely said a word just gently moved me to where he wanted me. Thong just about hanging out of my cunt he told me to get on all fours. Licking my arse and rubbing my clit he opened me up and slowly entered me till he was in full hilt. Grabbing my dress he pulled it up over my head as he gently moved his cock in and out of my arse. It felt so so good. Fucking getting faster and faster, pounding my arse hole he soon announced he wanted to cum, I encouraged him to not stop telling him to ‘ fucking do it’ ohhhhhhh yessssssss.

We collapsed on the bed amongst all the wetness exhausted both looked at each other and laughed. Passing him a drink of water and licking his nipples as he took a drink I slowly moved down his body to lick and suck his cock and balls tasting him and me on them. He then put the glass down and pulled the thong from inside me placing it over my mouth and kissed me.

Amazingly he was up and hard again in minutes and climbing on top of me telling me how horny I had made him and how sexy I was as he entered my cunt yet again. Trusting hard inside me my body gave in and I was gushing that much it was splashing up into both our faces and over my breasts as he thrust deep into me. Unbelievable I had never let this much go before I so must have needed this. My bed was soaked and so were we. He grunted and came again grinning like a Cheshire cat telling me I had a beautiful cunt as he collapsed next to me.

Gaining our breath and laughing at the wetness of the bed he informed me he had never had a women gush like that before. I told him it was not normally this bad I just hadn’t had sex for a while.

Bending to kiss me and hold me close he slipped 4 fingers into me pulling them out for me to taste then he slid down the bed and ate me out for what seemed like ages. I orgasmed 3 or 4 times as well as gushed again and again. His fingers were working themselves further into me, I wanted more so arched my back and begged him to fist me. He obliged willingly pushing his hand inside me and fisting me to yet another orgasm. This guy was amazing.

OMG my bed and my body were wrecked. Did I make the right choice Hell yes I recon I did.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

What a hot, erotic horny tale, loved it,

Xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds like you had an amazing time. I hope to find someone alike

By *ischief79Man  over a year ago

Surrey

What a great recollection! One day…