FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Train fun in the morning

Train fun in the morning

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When my wife and I look back over some of the fun we've had one memory always makes us smile. This is the true story of how a simple journey to work became one of our fondest memories.

We both had to be in work early on the same day so we had set the alarm for an ungodly time of the morning and after breakfast and showers we walked to the station. Both of us travel in fairly scruffy clothes and get changed at work and this morning was no different with us both in jeans and big coats to cope with the icy morning with sensible shoes, you wouldn't have given us a second look if you'd have seen us.

Waiting for the train my wife hugged me and whispered in my ear that for some reason she was feeling very horny. I smiled and said it was typical for her to feel like that when we couldn't do anything about it. With that the train pulled in and we got on.

We sat side by side at the back of the carriage and saw that despite the early hour the train was already quite busy with mostly men all facing away from us reading papers and books, listening to music or dozing.

As soon as we pulled out of the station we kissed hard and I undid my wifes coat, checking to see nobody was looking I cupped one of her big tits and stroked over where I knew her nipple would be which made her sigh. Then I dropped my hand down to her jeans and she automatically opened her thighs so I could stroke the zipper.

We kept checking forward to see if anyone was reacting but the other passengers were too engrossed in their early morning commute to notice us, after all it was before 6 in the morning.

My wife slumped down in her seat and I knew exactly where to press her. I found where the seams of her jeans met at the base of her zipper and I pressed the cross of seams gently but firmly. She groaned in a low voice which meant I was pressing against her clitoris, exactly what she wanted.

We pulled into the next station and more people got on but luckily none if them sat close enough to us to make us stop. I knew the next stop was 10 minutes away so I decided to take care of my wife's needs before we got there.

I took my large coat off and dropped it over her lap. She immediately caught onto the idea and she undid her jeans and pushed them down far enough for me to get access. She smiled at me and raised her hands so she could grip the headrest of her seat. By doing this I knew she wanted to cum.

I slipped my hand inside her jeans and pressed against her pussy through her black thong, she arched her back and I felt her moisture through the thin material as I gently kneed her pussy lips and clit with my fingers.

Checking again that nobody had noticed I slipped my fingers down the side of her thong and inside the crotch, feeling the gentle fuzz of what little pubic hair she had then before sliding a finger along her now wet opening up to her swollen clitoris.

Aware of the time running out I began stroking her clit with a circular motion, judging the speed and pressure by how she moved or the ever so quiet noises she could make on the train.

I could tell she was getting close and I could feel her pussy swelling and her back arching as she gripped the headrest harder and bit on her lower lip. Suddenly, on the row of seats two ahead of us a man adjusted his broadsheet newspaper with a rustle and looked like he was about to stand up. With that my wife suddenly gasped and thrust her hips forward in time to my now fast finger strokes as she started to cum, the man in front carried on reading his paper so she was able to cum on the end of my fingers before I felt her body relax.

Too quickly we reached our stop and had to quickly rearrange her clothes and carry onto work.

I spent the rest of the day hugely frustrated but she did take good care of me that night.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow!

Sounds really naughty! That story had got me really horny! And that's even before seeing pictures of your stunning wife! She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!

Where do you two work?!

"Wow!

Sounds really naughty! That story had got me really horny! And that's even before seeing pictures of your stunning wife! She is absolutely drop dead gorgeous!!

Where do you two work?!"

Glad you like the story and the pics. We're not going to tell you where we work though, you can use your imagination! Lol.

Very horny and have to say if i had been ther i would have sutterly hinted to join in, would you have allowed?

Where were you going, CUMberland LoL

By *luetooMan  over a year ago

Bucks & Glasgow

More than I have ever seen on the chiltern line lol

What would you have done if some one saw you?

"What would you have done if some one saw you?"

Depends on what they were like to be honest. It wouldn't have worked to have played there and then but another time and place - who knows?

"More than I have ever seen on the chiltern line lol "

Don't keep your head in a newspaper is the moral to this story!

"Very horny and have to say if i had been ther i would have sutterly hinted to join in, would you have allowed?"

Not practical at that time but never say never...

Now that's an amazing commute story... Train journeys will never be the same, ill be constantly on the look out for sexy couples like yourselfs

X

Note to self - take the train more

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - thanks for sharing!

Nothing better than a little calculated risk - ups the anti!!

will get the chiltern line x

well should you feel the interst and need let me know :P

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Horny now!

"Horny now!"

Then my work here is done, lol.

Mmmmmm I would have loved the taste and smell on my fingers all day .... Soooo yummy.

Ooh very nice. I normally get on at Chorleywood I'll be more vigilant!

Sounds a bit like an experience I had when i went to meet a woman a few years ago down near Aldershot.

We were travelling back from a night oit in London to Aldershot late at night on a train, it was pretty quiet when i had my coat over my lap and my lady friend was running her hand over my jeans in the crotch area.

Having no idea she was this daring she undid my zip and button and allowed my cock to spring out, to my amazement she just went down on me sucking me. The carriage we were in was very quiet in fact there was only the two of us in there so i was not concerned about being spotted so I lay back and and enjoyed what she had to give me. It was that good my eyes started to close as i was just enjoying the feeling of my lady friends mouth around my cock.

It was only when i opened my eyes I realised the guard had walked passed us, dont know how much he saw but I let her carry on till we got home xx

» Add a new message to this topic