FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ex wife's love of BBC's part 3

Ex wife's love of BBC's part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirt_Fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By now Amy had tried most things going with Andre and his friends. Amy had more and more meets with Andre, hotels and weekends away together. Of course I'd always get the filthy photos and videos of them both sent to me. Amy just got filthier and filthier every meet.

"Andre has suggested a night away with some friends and thought we could invite another woman to join the party" Amy casually mentioned over lunch.

"Does Andre have anyone in mind" I asked

"No, he said to let you choose and arrange it" Amy said with a smile

"Well I'll have a look later" I said, trying to contain my excitement

Over the next few days I searched through profiles and messaged a few single ladies.

Two of the ladies I'd messaged seemed keen and we were soon exchanging messages and photos of all involved.

We had a date pencilled in and an apartment booked for ourselves and Andre and his friends.

Kelly wasn't sure she could make that date as she had plans already. Sarah replied "Yes I'm free and would love to join you both"

That was it, the apartment was booked, Andre and his 3 friends sorted, Sarah and Amy all excited and me the cameraman. The filthy night was all booked and the girls had began planning outfits and shoes.

The Saturday arrived, me and Amy had packed the travel case with various outfits, underwear,heels and toys and set off for the city centre apartment. The plan was to check in then meet Sarah in the local bar for a drink before they both headed the apartment to shower and change ready for the lads.

Amy was wearing skin tight jeans, a tight fitting vest top and heels. She looked amazing and got quite a few admiring glances from guys in the bar.

Then in walked Sarah .....

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/22 13:01:50]

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

you carnt stop there

Manchester

Sarah looked amazing, dark brown eyes, big kissable lips with red lipstick, dark brown shoulder length wavy hair, tits bursting out of her shirt and jeans that showed off her perfectly shaped ass.

"Wow" I said a bit too loudly

"Hello gorgeous" Sarah greeted Amy

"Hello Sarah" Amy replied whilst hugging her new friend

"Hi babe" Sarah said turning towards me and giving me and hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Sarah was full on confidence and oozed sex appeal, I knew I was in for a great night watching Amy and Sarah play with Andre and his friends.

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Manchester

We decided to head back to the apartment so Sarah could drop of her overnight case and unpack. Once there I placed Sarah's case in her room and went to the kitchen to grab some glasses and the champagne I'd picked up for them both.

Amy was with Sarah in her room, giggling and sifting through the outfits Sarah had brought along.

"Omg you'll look amazing in this" Amy suggested

"You think" replied Sarah

"Definitely" Amy said

"What do you think" Sarah asked me

"I'd have to see it on" I replied cheekily

"Ok" replied Sarah with a huge smile

With that she slipped out of her jeans, took off her top. Sarah was now stood in front of us both in just her thong and bra.

She looked amazing, tanned, an ass that needed a slap and tits that looked like they'd bounce all night while riding you.

Off came the bra, Sarah's tits were perfect, then the thong was discarded to the bed revealing a completely smooth pussy.

Sarah slipped in to black crotchless body. Wow she looked amazing, Amy couldn't hide her delight at having the same outfit.

"We are both wearing the same outfit tonight for the guys" Amy squealed in delight.

"The guys are going to love us both" she gushed

"Don't forget your tattoos" I said

"Where shall we have them" asked Amy

"Arse cheek or above our pussy" replied Sarah

"Wherever you decide I will be applying them" I said

"Deal" said Sarah with a huge smile

And with that she took off the body and placed in on the bed, grabbed her champagne and stood completely naked in front of us both. Sarah was definitely not shy, she oozed sex appeal and was confident.

Amy commented about having 2 hours before going to the guys room and that she was going to grab a shower first.

Wow

Loving this, stop keeping us in suspense

Doncaster

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Manchester

Amy had gone to the bathroom to shower,wash her hair and get herself ready for the night ahead.

Sarah still completely naked was chatting away like we were best friends, she had positioned herself on the bed so that I had a great view. She knew what she was doing and was loving the effect she was having on me.

"So are you looking forward to watching me be filthy" Sarah asked

"Of course I am" I replied

"How filthy you planning on being" I quizzed her

"I will be as filthy as you like, I will do anything you tell me to do! I'm yours for the night and will do as you say" replied Sarah with a wink

"Mine" I asked

"Yes I want to please you and show you just how naughty I can be while corrupting your wife at the same time" replied Sarah

Wow! Sarah knew exactly how to turn me on, I could feel my cock getting harder and harder.

"Showers free" shouted Amy

And with that Sarah jumped up, took a sip of her champagne, kissed me on the cheek and went in to the bathroom

Kerry / limerick border

Near Bedford

What a great twist

Manchester

Amy emerged from the bathroom and headed for the bedroom to continue getting ready. About 20 minutes later Sarah emerged with a towel wrapped round her.

"Can I get sorted in your room Amy" Sarah asked

"Yes definitely, grab your stuff" replied Amy

The girls chatted away, with Sarah quizzing Amy on the guys that they were due to party with.

With that I decided to grab a quick shower myself.

When I come out the bathroom Amy and Sarah were both completely naked, their hair and make up was perfect and they were both sipping champagne. A sight that is firmly etched in my memory.

"We've decided we want our tattoos on our right arse cheek" said Sarah with a huge grin

"Not a problem" I replied

"I'll grab the tattoos now" and off I went to our case to find them.

Both girls were putting on their heels when I turned around.

"Got them" I said

"Do me first" said Sarah as she bent over in front of me

Near Bedford

Loving this story

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Manchester

Having Sarah bent over in front of me wearing just heels was an amazing sight to see. I peeled off the QoS transfer tattoo and applied it to her ass, applying pressure to ensure it was properly fixed. As I applied pressure her ass jiggled, I could feel myself getting hard again.

"Right that's you done" I said as I slapped Sarah's arse

"How does it look" asked Sarah

"Perfect" replied Amy

"Now do me" she said as she bent over in front of me in just her heels

I'd seen Amy's arse millions of times but it still looked amazing and I knew in less than an hour it would be getting slapped and bouncing around on the guys cocks.

Once the tattoos were applied and had dried the girls slipped on their matching crotchless bodies.

"Wow" I said

"You both look amazing"

"Let me grab a photo of you both" I asked

They both cuddled up together and posed for a few photos.

Then they put on their jackets which just about covered their arses and with that we headed out of our room and on to the guys room.

all over Ireland

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *urple12345Couple  over a year ago

nw

barton le clay/Harrow

Kerry / limerick border

Loving this

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

When are we getting an update? Looking forward to the next installment

Fab

Manchester

"When are we getting an update? Looking forward to the next installment "

Manchester

The walk down the corridor to the lift and up to the guys room only took a few minutes.

Amy and Sarah had linked arms and walked in front of me, I kept getting cheeky glimpses of Sarah's arse, which looked amazing.

At the guys room we were greeted by Andre, hugs and kisses for the girls of him and a good handshake for me.

The other guys were all sat in the living room area when we walked in. Amy and Sarah had already removed their coats and passed them to Andre to leave over a chair.

The guys all stood up and every single one of them were mesmerized by the girls. Introductions and kisses on the cheeks were done quite quickly, Andre was soon in front of Amy kissing her neck and telling her how he's missed her.

Sarah had the attention of the 3 other guys, Chris, Seb and Mack. She was kissing Seb while Chris and Mack's hands wandered over her arse and tits. Sarah was good and quickly moved on to kissing the other two before going back to Seb. She had all 3 guys in the palm of her hand and she was loving the attention. I caught her looking at me while kissing Seb and undoing Mack's jeans.

Amy meanwhile was on her knees with Andre's cock stuffed in her mouth, he had a handful of her hair and was ramming his cock in her mouth.

It wasn't long before Seb, Mack and Chris were completely naked in front of Sarah. Seb and Chris were big but Mack was huge! Sarah had dropped to her knees and like Amy was stuffing cock in her mouth, making sure none of the guys were left out.

Watching these two on their knees sucking all the cock they could was a sight to see.

Soon Mack took his monster cock over for Amy to try, her eyes lit up when she saw the size.

By know both girls were on their knees next to each other and the guys were happily feeding them their cocks.

Still every now and then I'd catch Sarah looking at me while stuffing one of the guys if not two cocks in her mouth.

By *ree diverMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Manchester

Things moved from the living room to the bedroom, all 4 guys were completely naked and Amy and Sarah still had outfit and heels on. Their QoS tattoos still looked amazing on their arses.

Amy was on her back and Andre was licking away at her pussy, Mack was feeding his cock in to her mouth which Amy was really enjoying.

Sarah was straddling Chris at this point, slipping his cock inside her smoothly shaven pussy while Seb was kissing her and playing with her tits.

Both girls were enjoying the attention they were recieving from the guys.

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Lucy ladies

Manchester

For the next hour the girls stayed with the 2 guys they'd been with, swooping positions and all having fun. Amy and Sarah had been in various positions, my favourite was watching them both being spit roasted and their tits swinging in sequence with each other.

Both were taking a good seeing too and both were clearly enjoying it!

The moans and screams were there for all to hear.

"On your knees girls" said Andre "You know what we agreed Amy"

With that Amy motioned to Sarah to come join her

"Promised them a double facial for the 1st cum load" laughed Amy

Sarah quickly obliged and joined Amy on her knees and the guys furiously wanked their cocks.

First to cum was Seb, he unleashed a thick stream of cum all over Sarah covering her chin and mouth, the 2nd stream he aimed at Amy which landed on her cheek and in her hair. Amy sucked his cock clean

Next to cum was Chris he aimed his first thick stream of cum all over Amy, literally covering her face, the second stream following close after and Amy opening her mouth to taste him, his 3rd thick stream was aimed at Sarah and landed on her mouth, Sarah licked her lips and then licked his cock clean.

Mack was next to cum, furiously wanking his giant cock he took aim at Sarah first. His cum shot out his cock with force, splattering Sarah with a huge load, her face covered and cum dribbling off her chin. He then turned quickly to Amy and unleashed another huge load which covered Amy's chin and mouth, then another load which ended up dribbling down her chest.

Last to cum was Andre , I knew who he would come over first, he stood in front of Amy wanking his cock, Amy opened her mouth for him...

His first load missed her mouth and ended up covering her face, his second load filled her mouth, his third load was aimed at Sarah and ended up over her chest and tits.

There in front of me was my wife completely covered in cum and a newly found sexy friend also covered in hot cum. My cock was bulging , they both looked amazing.

Kerry / limerick border

nw

barton le clay/Harrow

Doncaster

love this story dirty sluts lol xx

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Near Bedford

Damn, I can almost picture it

Manchester

Over the next few hours both Amy and Sarah swopped guys and took multiple loads all over their sexy bodies.

Watching Amy air tight with 3 of them while Sarah bounced on Mack's huge cock while looking straight at me, again my cock was about to burst out of my jeans.

As the night come to an end and the Amy and Sarah were draining all 4 of the guys cocks one last time, both of them again covered in cum. They posed for a few more photos with the guys and their cum covered faces.

I picked up both coats ready to walk back to our room with them both.

"I'm gonna stay for a quick drink with Andre if that's ok" said Amy

"I won't be long" she added

"No worries" I said

"How about you Sarah, you want to go back to the room" I asked

"Yes I'm shattered and need a shower" replied Sarah

I passed Sarah her coat and opened the door for her

"See you soon" I said to Amy

"Ok I've got my phone " she replied

"Later guys" I said and with that closed the door behind me

As we walked along the corridor back to the room Sarah grabbed my hand

"Did you enjoy that" she asked

"Yes was amazing to watch" I replied

"You looked so sexy tonight" I added

"Thank you" Sarah replied and gave me hand a squeeze

"I loved watching your reaction when I was having sex, you looked like you had a hard cock a few times" Sarah quizzed me

"Oh I did" I said

With that Sarah grabbed hold of me and kissed me passionately, she smelt of sex, I was hard in seconds

So good

nw

By *ecret-64Couple  over a year ago

Wrexham

Kerry / limerick border

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Amazing, I’d love to do something like this x

Near Bedford

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

barton le clay/Harrow

Someone else is going to fuck Sarah!

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Manchester

We continued to kiss when we got back to the room, Sarah's coat was discarded very quickly and my hands were all over her body. Her arse was amazing, firm and nice to grab on too. Her hands wandering and undoing my jeans, my cock sprung out and Sarah had hold of me.

Sarah stopped kissing me, looked me in the eyes and slowly dropped to her knees.

She took my cock in her mouth and proceeded to give me the sloppiest BJ I'd had. As I looked down I could still see the other guys cum in her hair and over her outfit, this was a massive turn on.

Sarah was really going to town on my cock, the feeling was unreal.... Then...

barton le clay/Harrow

Kerry / limerick border

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Near Bedford

You're not funny with the sudden stops

By *il_TMan  over a year ago

Paignton

Cliff hanger or what!?

Basingstoke

Then what!!?????

Doncaster

what tell us your misses phoned and said she staying out tonight ?

Huddersfield

all over Ireland

Poole

Manchester

My phone vibrated, it was Amy.

Her and Andre were on their way back to our room and was that ok. Of course it was I replied in a text message, I can crash on the sofa if needed.

"Amy and Andre are on their way back here, I'm on the couch" I told Sarah

"Like hell you are, you can jump in my bed with me" replied Sarah

"Not sure Amy will go for that" I said

"Let me have a chat with her" said Sarah with a cheeky grin.

With that the door opened and in walked Amy and Andre. Sarah had just grabbed her towel and was heading the bathroom to shower.

"Amy fancy joining me in the shower, you can wash my back" asked Sarah

"Sure, will grab my towel now" replied Amy

"Grab a drink guys we won't be to long" said Amy as she slipped off towards the shower.

They were in there for 30mins easily as me and Andre looked through the photos and videos id captured during the night.

Bathroom door sprung open and out walked Sarah completely naked, followed by Amy who was also completely naked.

Sarah walked over towards me, grabbed my bottle of beer and took a big gulp.

"Your in my room tonight, let's leave these naughty fuckers alone" Sarah said to me

"That ok" I asked Amy

"Sarah's going to keep you company tonight while me and Andre continue our fun" replied Amy

With that me and Sarah walked to her room...

Hitchin

Huddersfield

Near Bedford

Interesting turn of events

all over Ireland

barton le clay/Harrow

Kerry / limerick border

nw

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Basingstoke

Love the twist

By *ar0001Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

More! More!

Manchester

"What did you say to Amy" I asked

"I said you could sleep in my bed with me while she took care of Andre's cock" Sarah replied

"And she was ok about it" I asked

"Yes, I was kissing her neck and rubbing her clit while we chatted in the shower" Sarah replied with a naughty smile.

Now I knew Amy was bi and had played with other women before and quite enjoyed it.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on Sarah's sexy body, knowing I'd soon be deep inside her neatly shaven pussy.

I kissed Sarah on her neck, her lips and then worked my way around her body. Shoulders, chest, tits then nipples. Each kiss had her moan in pleasure, her body responding to my every kiss

barton le clay/Harrow

wirral

Hitchin

nw

st helens

Fab

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Poole

Huddersfield

South Cheshire

Need to know what happens next

Near Bedford

fingers crossed for more

Manchester

Soon my head was buried between Sarah's legs, gently flicking my tongue over her neatly shaven pussy. Sarah was loving the attention and was moaning and groaning with every flick of my tongue.

In the other room I could hear Amy being fucked hard by Andre, Amy was making a lot of noise.

'Omg I'm close' said Sarah as I felt her body tense up.

"Oh yes, yes fuck that's the spot" she shouted as her body jerked and I had to hold on to her, still flicking my tongue over her clit.

Sliding 2 fingers inside her already soaking wet pussy I continued to flick my tongue over her clit, I could tell Sarah was enjoying this as again another wave of excitement flowed through her body and again her body begun to jerk as she cum. This time though I was greeted with a huge squirt as she let out her scream. I was soaked too now, she tasted amazing.

wirral

Near Bedford

Hitchin

st helens

Manchester

I could still hear Amy taking a good pounding off Andre, she was making a lot of noise.

Sarah had already dropped to her knees and had my throbbing cock in her mouth, looking down at Sarah whilst listening to Amy was surreal.

Sarah was amazing and her BJ skills were exceptional, constant eye contact while she devoured my cock.

I was stood there eyes closed, hand on top of Sarah's head when I heard the door open.

wirral

Huddersfield

barton le clay/Harrow

Don't stop there!

Manchester

In walked Andre ....

"Sarah we need you with us in the other room" he said

"There's something Amy wants to try with us both"

"You coming" Andre asked in a tone which was more like a get your naked ass in the room with me and Amy

"Sure why not" said Sarah

With that Sarah stood up, kissed me on the lips and said "Don't worry, we will still have our time together"

With that the door closed and Sarah had walked off hand in hand with Andre.

It wasn't long before I could hear Sarah moaning, she was clearly enjoying what was going on.

I decided to have a look as the door was slightly ajar. As I popped my head around the corner I saw Sarah riding Andre reverse cowgirl with Amy in front of them licking her pussy

Huddersfield

barton le clay/Harrow

He was robbed!

Manchester

It was an amazing sight watching my wife devouring Sarah's pussy while flicking her tongue every now and then over her lover's cock.

I was still rock hard and decided to join in, I positioned myself behind Amy and grabbed hold of her ass. I rubbed my cock over her pussy, Amy was dripping wet but not with her juices but her lover's cum. She was full of his seed still, my cock slipped inside her with ease. So I was fucking my wife who was still full of her lover's cum while she was licking Sarah's pussy as she bounces on Andre's cock.

I was enjoying the sight, Amy's ass in front and Sarah's tits bouncing around. I wanted to fuck Sarah though,I wanted to cum inside her. I pulled out of Amy and stood up on the bed, my cum covered cock in front of Sarah. Without saying a word she took my cock in her mouth and cleaned me up.

"Time to swop girls" said Andre

With that Amy and Sarah swopped positions, Amy now riding Andre while Sarah begun to lick Amy's pussy and Andre's cock as it slid in and out of my wife's pussy. I positioned myself behind Sarah, grabbed her ass and slid my cock inside her pussy. Sarah felt amazing, tight but super wet too.

barton le clay/Harrow

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

nw

Huddersfield

wirral

Near Bedford

Still loving this

Manchester

This 4some continued for a while, with us all swooping position's throughout the night.

"I'm close" said Andre

"Yeah me too" I said

"Where you want me" Amy asked Andre

"Both of you on your knees in front of us" said Andre

And with that Amy and Sarah dropped to their knees in front of us both, Amy in front of Andre and Sarah in front of me.

"Start kissing each other" demanded Andre

Amy and Sarah didn't need asking twice as their tongues entwined.

"I'm gonna cum" grunted Andre and with that a thick stream of cum shot from his cock all over Amy and Sarah while they kissed, Amy bore the brunt of his load and had Andre's cum all over her. This tipped me over the edge as I stroked my cock faster and faster.

Looking Sarah in the eye as my cum shot from my cock and covered Sarah's face. Sarah was loving my cum, using her fingers to get more in her mouth, kissing Amy passionately with cum kisses. Amy was loving it too, rubbing the cum all over her tits.

I’m absolutely loving this, can’t wait to find out what happens next

st helens

Love this more please

Near Bedford

wirral

Huddersfield

Poole

barton le clay/Harrow

nw

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Manchester

Amy took Sarah by the hand and walked off towards the bathroom, soon I could hear the shower had been turned on.

Andre stood up "best go help wash both their backs" he said with a smile

I could hear the shower running but not much else, lots of steam come from the open door.

I popped my head inside the bathroom door and could Andre sandwiched between Amy and Sarah. I moved closer to get a better view, Amy wasting no time at all in dropping to her knees to take his cock in her mouth again. Amy had a thing for Andre's cock and told me she could suck and fuck it all day and night. Sarah was kissing Andre while using her hand to guide Amy's head backwards and forwards on to his cock.

I popped out the bathroom to grab my phone as I wanted to grab a few photos and videos of this.

When I returned Sarah was shoveling Andre's cock in to her mouth and Amy was stood up kissing him. Andre's hands all over her ass and tits as they kissed passionately. As I moved closer and opened the door to get better photos....

wirral

Manchester

Sarah kept eye contact with me as she happily sucked away at Andre's cock, she never broke away from looking at me. Amy was still enjoying her time with Andre and hadn't noticed the connection that was building between me and Sarah.

As Andre grunted and shot another load over Sarah, Amy quickly dived down to taste what was left on his cock.

Sarah grabbed a towel and headed back to her room

"Night guys" she called as she left the bathroom

"Night" I replied

Amy and Andre were to busy kissing to notice Sarah had left. Eventually Amy grabbed herself and Andre a towel, grabbed his hand and headed off to our room.

"Night babe, see you in the morning" Amy said

"Night, have fun" I replied

I decided to grab my shower now, turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. Stepped inside and begun to shower, thinking about Sarah it wasn't long before I was hard again and stroking my cock.

nw

Huddersfield

Near Bedford

Hitchin

By *andyel73Man  over a year ago

Leyland

Amazing

wirral

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

South Cheshire

Manchester

As I dried off from the shower I grabbed my shorts and decided to get my head down on the couch, it wasn't long before I was asleep.

I was woken by the sound of the apartment door locking shut, I thought Sarah must have slipped away early before everyone was awake. I decided to grab a few hours more sleep in her bedroom seen as she'd left. I walked in the room, still dark apart from a slither of light from the living room. Pulled back the covers to my surprise, there was Sarah.

"Shit, sorry" I said

"Thought you'd just left the apartment" I asked her

"Not me babe" replied Sarah

"Ok no worries, will jump back on the couch" I said

"Don't be daft, jump in here with me" Sarah said

"You sure" I asked

"Yes it's fine, we've seen each other naked before" she laughed

"So whos left the apartment" Sarah asked

"Not sure, I'll pop and check on Amy" I said

With that I walked out of Sarah's room and over to Amy's , complete darkness in the room. I whispered "Amy, you here" No reply

I moved to the side of the bed, the covers were pulled back and no sign of Amy or Andre .

I went back to Sarah's room

"Not a sign of either of them" I said

"Not fucking in the shower again are they" joked Sarah

"Haha nope, nobody else in the apartment apart from me and you" I replied

"Well come and keep me company in here" was Sarah's response

I didn't need asking twice and with that I jumped in the bed next to Sarah , my cock already staring to throb.

Sarah was completely naked and was happy to tell me to remove my shorts.

"When your in bed with me I expect you naked" she told me

"Now lay back and let me make you smile" she said

With that she started kissing my inner thighs, working her way up my now stiff cock

wirral

huddersfield/manchester

Huddersfield

Near Bedford

Who wouldn't be stiff

barton le clay/Harrow

Manchester

Sarah gave one of the best BJs I've had, her skills were unreal and had me teetering on the edge.

As she kissed her way up my stomach and positioned herself straddling me I could feel her wetness over the tip of my cock.

"I want you inside me" said Sarah as she slid on to my hard throbbing cock

Sarah felt super tight and was soaking wet

"I've wanted you all night" Sarah whispered in my ear as she grinded down on my cock

"Now fuck me like you want too" she said

Wow Sarah was proper filth I thought and definitely had me horny, I'd totally forgot about Amy leaving the room with Andre.

We were in a moment, my cock was deep inside Sarah , our hands all over each other, kissing passionately.... We hadn't noticed Amy stood in the door way watching us

"Don't mind me" Amy quipped and walked off to her room

wirral

Basingstoke

More please

Near Bedford

huddersfield/manchester

By *ar0001Man  over a year ago

Bray, Wicklow

more please

barton le clay/Harrow

Looks like Amy has had her nose put out of joint!

Huddersfield

Manchester

"You best go and see if Amy is ok" said Sarah

"Ok I will pop and check in on her" I replied

I give Sarah a long kiss before I left her room.

"Everything ok" I asked Amy as I walked in the room

"Yes I'm fine, thought you'd have been here waiting to reclaim me" replied Amy

"I thought you'd gone for the night with Andre" I asked

"Yes but I always come back for your cock" smiled Amy

And with that she grabbed hold of my cock and started to wank me hard, I was hard in seconds and Amy took delight in sliding my cock inside her pussy which was dripping with cum.

"Your full to the brim" I said

"Andre and the guys treated me one last time"

"Your filthy" I said with a smile

"No I'm a slut" laughed Amy

She grabbed my ass and pulled me deeper inside her married cum filled pussy

st helens

Manchester

It wasn't long before I added to her cum filled pussy, Amy lay there absolutely soaked and full of God knows how many loads of cum.

We both fell asleep soon after and didn't wake till 10am, I was first up and decided to pop in to say hi to Sarah and see if she wanted a coffee making. Sarah's room was empty, she'd got up early and left. I was gutted as I was hoping for a little bit of fun again.

I grabbed and quick shower and took Amy a coffee in bed.

"Sarah's gone" I said

"How come so early" asked Amy

"Not sure" I replied

"Go grab a shower while I pack up our stuff" I suggested

With that Amy got up and went the bathroom for a shower.

I started to pack away what I could in to our overnight case, I went to Sarah's room to grab my shorts. Sat on the top was a piece of paper with a number scribbled on it and a big X

I stuffed it in my pocket and carried on packing stuff away.

Once we had checked out and driven home I looked at the number and entered in to my phone, I sent a WhatsApp saying "Hi"

Within seconds I received a message back

"Hello sexy, sorry I left early with kissing you good bye"

"That's ok Sarah, you can make it up to me" I flirted back

"Deal, anything you want I'm yours" was the reply

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Brilliant story thanks

Manchester

"Brilliant story thanks"

Manchester

Now this reply definitely had me thinking, thinking a lot more than I should have been.

Monday morning arrived and I was sat at my desk in work when my phone beeped

"Hello sexy, how was your weekend? Hope I was in your thoughts as you were definitely in mine. Especially when I was alone in bed playing" kiss kiss Sarah

Wow, my cock started twitching

"Hello gorgeous, how are you? I definitely was thinking about you all weekend" I replied

"Hope you were nice and hard while you were" came the reply

"Yes I was, actually had a play while thinking about you " I sent back

"Good! Now when can we get up to mischief again" Sarah asked

Did she mean me and Amy and Sarah or just me and her on our own I wondered

"I can check Amy's diary to see when she's free" I replied

"Why would we want Amy with us" replied Sarah

"I thought you'd wanna share a few guys again" I asked

"I will do anything you want me to but I want a night with just you first" came the response

I couldn't believe my luck, my mind was racing of what was going to happen.

"Deal" I replied

"When can you visit me" asked Sarah

"Two weeks Saturday " I sent back without hesitation

"Can't wait, I will make sure you have the best night ever. Mwah" came the reply

"I can't wait" I replied

My mind was racing, I had to put together a plan for that night to be away for the whole night

I started planning what I was to do and say to Amy

Kerry / limerick border

nw

South Cheshire

Hitchin

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

Why ex wife if it was soo goood x

Manchester

"Why ex wife if it was soo goood x"

PM'd you

barton le clay/Harrow

Great stuff!

huddersfield/manchester

Manchester

It wasn't long before Amy was arranging a night away with Andre and a friend of his. Andre had booked a penthouse apartment with views of the city and floor to ceiling windows. Amy said "Andre wants to fuck me against the windows so people might see"

"Wow sounds risky" I said

"You know I do what Andre says and I think it will be a massive turn on too" replied Amy

"Also I want you to pick what underwear I should wear for the guys" said Amy with a wicked smile

"What date you going to meet them" I asked

"A week Saturday" replied Amy as she walked out the room.

I had a week to plan something with Sarah

"Hi Sarah, are you free a week Saturday" I sent the text

"Hi gorgeous, I can be free for you" came the reply

"What you thinking" I asked her

"Let me plan something naughty" was the reply

"Do I need to book a hotel or anything" I asked

"Leave it all to me, just answer me one thing... 1 being naughty and 10 being the sluttiest ever ... What you want me to be that night" asked Sarah

I didn't have to think for very long

"10, definitely a 10" I replied

"Good answer, I will start planning" said Sarah

wirral

Manchester

Amy was full on excited for her night away with Andre and his friend in the penthouse apartment, I was bombarded with photos of underwear.

"Do you this would suit me"

"Would my tits look good in this"

Do you think Andre would like me in this"

"How easy is this to take off"

These were some of the texts I received off Amy over the coming days. I decided to pick the sluttiest outfit I could for her, crotchless and peep holes for her nipples. Andre was taking her to a bar to meet his friend so we had to pick something to wear there too. Again the texts started

"Shall I wear something short and sexy"

"A sexy dress"

"A sheer top to show off my tits"

"Heels"

The list was endless, but I picked a dress for her that was very short and showed off her tits. She was going to look amazing in this walking in the bar in heels. She'd have this guy hard in seconds.

I hadn't heard off Sarah so thought I'd send her a text

"Hi Sarah, how's the planning going" I asked

"Hi gorgeous, it's going ready well thank you, outfit has arrived and everything else is planned" she replied

"I can't wait" I said back

"You won't want the night to end, you naughty boy" replied Sarah

Fuck I was getting hard thinking about it

Kerry / limerick border

nw

huddersfield/manchester

wirral

barton le clay/Harrow

Hitchin

South Cheshire

Fab

Manchester

Amy's planning was going well too, she had her outfit for day, evening and filth all sorted. Her heels and temp tattoos ordered, she was ready!

So Amy had a night planned away with Andre, his friend,in a hotel with floor to ceiling windows.

The plan was from I could gather for her to be fucked senseless in front of the window for all too see

Manchester

"Hi gorgeous, apartment booked and everything is all sorted. Can't wait to see you Saturday afternoon" came the the text from Sarah

"Looking forward to seeing you too" I replied

Everything was sorted, I was meeting Sarah at a city centre bar she had told me about at 1pm. Quick drink then check in at 2pm and let the fun begin, that was the plan. I couldn't wait to see her again, especially knowing how sexy and filthy she is.

huddersfield/manchester

barton le clay/Harrow

wirral

Manchester

Saturday morning arrived and Amy was packed, showered and ready to be dropped off at the train station at 10am.

Amy had her outfits, toys, heels, camera and tripod all packed. I'd applied her temporary tattoos on her right arse cheek and right ankle.

She had her BBC Hotwife knickers packed that she was going to wear on the way home with cum dribbling out her married pussy.

Amy was excited, super excited to be honest. She knew Andre was inviting a friend to join them but she didn't know who. Before we drove to the station I gave her a kiss, my hands wandering. I undone Amy's jeans and slipped a hand inside her thong, running past her super smooth, freshly shaven pussy. My fingers flicked over her lips, Amy was soaking wet.

"Wow you're soaked" I said

"I know,Andre has just sent me a photo of his friend who's joining us" Amy replied with huge smile

"You approve" I asked knowing full well she obviously did

"Yes, look at his cock it's fucking huge and I'll soon have it inside me" Amy said with a wicked grin

"That's sexy hot wife" I replied

Amy was soaked, the cock was massive too, I knew she'd come back home Sunday completely ruined and full of cum