FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > masked sex??

masked sex??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have yet to find something that drives me mad and gets me really horny, I like the thought of a masked man fucking me, or even tieing me up blindfolding me Coming in and fucking me then leaving without me seeing. any ideas of what else may get me off Along these lines ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is a great fantasy to act out. I have had the pleasure four times now. Each time the lady has been blindfolded before I arrive, on one occassion tied naked to the bed (hubby was in the house). being able to pleasure someone and see how they react to my touch is very powerful, always provide and leave without saying a word. On one occassion hubby took photos (not showing my face) to tease the lady with afterwards. I have seen one of them on here (photo that is) and respecting the fantasy never contacted again. Love it xx

Giving you text directions to a secret dark secluded location then creeping up behind you, hitching your skirt up and entering you deeply from behind without removing your clothes

I love being blindfolded ... it really heightens all the other senses and is so sexy! On one occasion my other half took the blindfold idea much further. We were going to meet a guy and when we got in the car at home my OH made me put the blindfold on there and then. We then drove for about 30 minutes with me blindfolded. We pulled up somewhere and he helped me out of the car and then guided me into a building but I had no idea where. He then removed my coat and I was just in a corset and stockings underneath. He started to touch and caress me and then I felt another pair of hands on me touching and exploring. Next I was gently laid down on a table and both guys took it in turn to lick my pussy before they turned me over and both fucked me.

Then they lead me into another room which was cold and quiet. I was gently laid onto something that was cold and hard and they both licked and fucked me again.

Afterwards my OH then put my coat on and led me back to the car and we drove home. Only then did he allow me to take off the blindfold.

I have no idea to this day where I went or who the guy was who fucked me .... he didnt even speak at all.

The only thing my OH has told me is that the cold hard thing I was fucked over was a forklift truck!!!

It was immensely erotic and I get wet even now just thinking about it!!

"I love being blindfolded ... it really heightens all the other senses and is so sexy! On one occasion my other half took the blindfold idea much further. We were going to meet a guy and when we got in the car at home my OH made me put the blindfold on there and then. We then drove for about 30 minutes with me blindfolded. We pulled up somewhere and he helped me out of the car and then guided me into a building but I had no idea where. He then removed my coat and I was just in a corset and stockings underneath. He started to touch and caress me and then I felt another pair of hands on me touching and exploring. Next I was gently laid down on a table and both guys took it in turn to lick my pussy before they turned me over and both fucked me.

Then they lead me into another room which was cold and quiet. I was gently laid onto something that was cold and hard and they both licked and fucked me again.

Afterwards my OH then put my coat on and led me back to the car and we drove home. Only then did he allow me to take off the blindfold.

I have no idea to this day where I went or who the guy was who fucked me .... he didnt even speak at all.

The only thing my OH has told me is that the cold hard thing I was fucked over was a forklift truck!!!

It was immensely erotic and I get wet even now just thinking about it!!

"

gosh that,soubds amazing !

I've always been curious about trying blindfolding as has been recommended by a friend who says its pretty amazing :D

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

I love being tied to bed & blindfolded makes every touch so much more heightend.. Not knowin were ur gna b touched or wot with is very hot!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

i fancy trying that myself , recon i mite like it lol

"I love being tied to bed & blindfolded makes every touch so much more heightend.. Not knowin were ur gna b touched or wot with is very hot!"

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

"i fancy trying that myself , recon i mite like it lol "

Def gets u very horny!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

thurrock Essex

mmm must try it then

Satisfying a lady whilst she is blind folded is a real turn on.... The thought of her not knowing who is touching kissibg and pleasuring her gets must drive all parties wild.

This one is definitely in the wish list!

Hi Cindy....you should read the profile of `swallowgirlie` and her RED fantasy.....may give you an idea or two.

And yes.....I`ve had the pleasure...lol xx

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Sounds really erotic will ask wife to do that at next club meet as long as she is nor tied up .I think she will like

ooh il take a peek

"I have yet to find something that drives me mad and gets me really horny, I like the thought of a masked man fucking me, or even tieing me up blindfolding me Coming in and fucking me then leaving without me seeing. any ideas of what else may get me off Along these lines ?? "
Is that not the tax man?

Dirtyg loves being blindfolded and played with by guys n girls, make her so wet.

"I have yet to find something that drives me mad and gets me really horny, I like the thought of a masked man fucking me, or even tieing me up blindfolding me Coming in and fucking me then leaving without me seeing. any ideas of what else may get me off Along these lines ?? Is that not the tax man?"

lmao !

By *limBobStretchedPantsMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I like the idea of this. Perhaps meeting the lady an getting her all worked up after some nice long kissing. Then blindfold and take her out in the car somewhere. Drive around for a bit with the occasional nipple tweak and thigh stroke untill we get to our destination. At which point the hands are tied and I would have my wicked way with her. Where we go who knows, public or private??

» Add a new message to this topic