FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Massage and Cuckold

Massage and Cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ayCannock OP   Man  over a year ago

Runcorn

The meeting had been arranged through fabswingers, was this going to be another timewaster, fantasist, nothing ventured nothing gained. The couple had contacted me because of my massage services, the male had enquired as his wife had wanted a massage, not so much as a sensual massage but more of a deeper tissue massage. As a sports massage therapist I was happy to oblige.

Getting closer to the meeting time the female of the couple actually called me so I kind of thought this might happen. On the Friday night I was emailed the fantasy that they wanted to live out. It seemed kinky enough for me so I agreed to go along with it.

The couple wanted me to collect the female from a prearranged street corner and her partner was to follow us. I picked the female up at 11.30pm from the street corner, I could tell straight away tonight was going to be a good night, she was dressed in seamed stockings, red 6 inch heels and a nice short black skirt and white blouse. We drove to my house which was about 10 minutes drive away, I was aware that the partner was following behind. We made small talk on the journey, my heart was racing and anticipation rising!

Once back to my house we climbed the stairs to where my therapy room is situated, hubby followed us up. Hubby sat forward facing into a massage chair and I proceeded to rope him into the seat. The seat has a head piece where clients place there face, its hollow so they can see out. The fantasy stated that he was to be seated, tied but the seat was to be situated in a position that he could not see.

The female undressed down to her stockings, heels and very skimpy thong and laid faced down on the massage table. After a discussion on massage mediums it was decided that I would use massage wax as this leaved little residue and is fantastic at allowing the correct amount of hand slip over the body. I proceeded to carry out a deep tissue massage of the back, paying special attention to the lower back and on occasions slipping my fingertips into the waistband of the female’s thong, brushing against her bum.

After 20 minutes of the female enjoying the massage letting out small whimpers as I went deeper into tissue and muscle she asked if I would massage the tops of her legs between the stocking tops and pubic region, so I obliged gently effleuraging the area with wax then moving to petrissage, during this technique my hands started to come into contact with the fabric of her thong between the creases of her legs. On these occasions I could feel the female move and shudder and could see the skin change in excitement. Whilst doing this her breathing became more erratic.

I asked her if she wanted her front doing she said yes, she rolled over and I proceeded to massage using the same techniques, but with more of a pussy area to come into contact with, I could see the familiar damp patch on the front of her panties and after about five minutes she asked me to remove her panties so I could massage higher up her thighs......I obliged!

After massaging the area my fingers started to slip into the opening of her lovely pussy and I starts to finger fuck her.....a sexual act which seems to be long forgotten on most as an act of foreplay! This carried on for about five minutes with her moaning and the hubby asking her what was happening, she responded between laboured breaths that her pussy was being expertly played with in an act of foreplay. It was at this point that her tone to her hubby changed she started to verbally humiliate him by telling him that someone was paying attention to her body.

She was telling him that she wanted more than a wham bam thank you mam fuck and roll over and sleep type of sex that she was getting and that she craved foreplay and satisfaction not the normal 5 minute fuck after the pub on a Friday night. With this she asked me to take her up to my bedroom, which is on the third floor of my house. This part was not in the script they had sent me! I asked what about her hubby, she just said leave him there and up we went........we spend the next 45 minutes fucking in various positions when I was ready to cum, making sure she had cum a couple of times she asked me to cum over her ample tits, which I did with pleasure.

We proceeded to go downstairs, me not noticing that she had not cleaned my cum off her chest, we re-entered the therapy room to see her hubby still in the massage chair with a very obvious bulge in his trousers, she walked round to the front of the massage chair and that’s when I saw my cum still on her chest and proceeded to put each tit through the face hole and tell her nubby to lick the cum off and taste the man juice of a real satisfying fuck! I was a little surprised to see him oblige and when he was finished she thanked him and said he would be properly thanked when they got home!

This is where the script again went off course, we untied hubby and it was supposed to be at this stage that they both left, but the female told the hubby that he was to follow us back to the pickup point. We all got dressed and left.

Once in the car, the female asked if I could get hard again because she fancied making a detour....I said dressed like that I don’t think it will be a problem......she phoned the hubby and told him to follow us to a disused country car park not far off Cannock chase and once we were there he was to sit in the car and shine his headlights on the front of my car. We arrived I parked and we got out after five minutes heavily petting, I pushed her down to a squat position and she proceeded to suck me to full hardness, this was happening in full view of her hubby, sat in his car when I was fully erect she asked to be fucked whilst bent over the bonnet I obliged, pulled her thong to one side I fucked her to another orgasm, she then asked me to stop.

I thought wow this has been a good night, was about to think I will finish myself off when I got home when she asked me to dip my fingers into her sopping pussy and lube her arse as she wanted to be fucked anally which she professed she never let her hubby do.....again I obliged, it was very tight at first and the noise she made as I proceeded to ream her arse I am sure would have woken the scarecrows in the next field! I shot my load into the condom almost collapsing in a spent state......she just span round calmly took the condom off and proceeded to empty the minimal contents again on her tits, thanked me and said her hubby would take her home from here......I watched as she walked towards the driver’s door and then again fed hubby her cum covered tits for him to clean up.....I adjusted my clothes and left.........faith restored in real meets on fab!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmmm hot!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic