FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > He had me at hello….

He had me at hello….

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *OXO2018 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Norfolk

We meet way back in December 2017 I was a spring chicken finding my on fab wasn’t easy I’d made some mistakes and decided just to chat until I meet RB he wasn’t tall or dark but he was the most handsome man I’d ever seen it was lust at 1st sight for me anyway.

I’d just stopped seeing my regular so was feeling very disheartened with fab and unattractive to men and then pops up a message from someone 5 miles away it was a bog standard “hi how are you, I see we are local I’d love to meet” and I wasn’t ready and only wanted to meet at clubs. But after couple of weeks of chatting on fab there was something special about this guy and I’d come to the conclusion he was to beautiful for me he’s only interested because I’m so local to him. He’s prime meat I’m value is the way I’d describe us but he was keen to meet and so sweet I thought even if we didn’t get on at least I’d been able to look at a beautiful man for a few hours.

I can remember our 1st meet like yesterday. I’d managed to convince my friends to come with me for moral support and they where great! I took a picture of me and a friend and put it on social media subconsciously I new I’d wanna remember this day for the rest of my life.

“See you soon, I can’t wait to meet you” was the last message I got from him “he’s going to be so disappointed when he meets me” “shut up, you can’t predict or control how someone reacts to you, there must somthing he likes” said K she right I said to myself my witty banter normally makes people warm to me.

So we got there got chatting to others G and C who I’d known a little while and that’s when I see him as soon as he walks in the door I’m blown away by how handsome is “oh it’s his 1st time as well” said G and that’s when it hit me “what if he’s not just come to see me, who else is he here for?”

He gets shown around and came over and said “hi, are you daddies little monster?” That was my profile name at the time “woodchuckcool?” I ask “Yes that’s me” he says with a lovely smile. We chat for a while and he’s amazing! With me and my friends he asks “fancy giving me a guided tour” “ok” at this point I’m convinced he’s not into and going to ask if I mind him playing with one of the others, but nope as soon as we get in a room he kisses me with such passion I’ve never felt anything like it “wow” I say “I’ve been wanting to do that all night” as the night progresses we get more intimate and then it’s time to go home. “One more thing” he kiss’s me again “I will be in touch”

I’d had the best night ever! And he said he’d had a good time, I wasn’t expecting any contact from him why would someone that attractive be interested in me, when I unexpectedly got a “good morning, thank you for an amazing night”…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic