FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True event

True event

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This happened early in my relationship with my now ex, we were in a local pub and had just started discussing opening our relationship, as we were sat drinking she said that she had a naughty experience in the very pub a month before we met, I naturally asked her about it and she said she was taken to a discreet corner and turned to fa e a wall, had her trousers and knickers pulled down while a man fingered her. I asked who the bloke was and she said she didn't really know him and had met him there, hearing g this I was intrigued and asked her if she had seen him in there since, she said he was there tonight and had stroked her arse and asked if she wanted some fun when she went for a drink earlier. I asked how she felt about that and she said "fucking horny" I explained that I would find it hot if she wanted to do something.

15 minutes later she offered to get the next round in, was gone for 10 minutes and when she returned she said he had suggested they go to the disabled toilet and what did I think, I said go for it, with that she instantly smiled, winked at me and walked off, 20 minutes had passed and I was getting worried, went to the loo a d could clearly her him fucking her as I passed, another 10 minutes and I got a text to say to meet her at the car.

She had a huge smile and immediately told me she had just been fucked silly, we got in the car, she took my hand and slide it into her knickers and said can you feel his cum leaking from me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love these spontaneous incidents,thanks for sharing.

I had similar, with married girlfriend, we were in an Italian restaurant in Leicester Square, London.

After our meal she took me to loo for an intense fuck in the toilets.

Hitched up her skirt and bent over the sink in communal washroom.

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

My gf and I went into the toilet of a pub before buying a drink, she had a short summer dress and no panties. I fucked her in there filling her with cum, we went straight into the bar after, while ordering a drink she told me she was leaking cum down her legs. When no one was looking she discreetly scooped some cum up with her fingers and licked them clean, she then kissed me sharing the cum. It was so horny. A true event

By *mooth321Man  over a year ago

Tonypandy

"My gf and I went into the toilet of a pub before buying a drink, she had a short summer dress and no panties. I fucked her in there filling her with cum, we went straight into the bar after, while ordering a drink she told me she was leaking cum down her legs. When no one was looking she discreetly scooped some cum up with her fingers and licked them clean, she then kissed me sharing the cum. It was so horny. A true event "

Wonderful ot have that sort of fun..

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic