FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seaside delights

Seaside delights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lamorousBeautyLondon OP   Woman  over a year ago

London

Finally, finally I am at my beloved sea. I have been waiting all year to be back. There is nothing like these white feathered waves which go on as far as eye can see and the invigorating air full of minerals. Nothing else to make me feel so alive. Well, I suppose there are a few other things... But they will not happen in this sleepy little town that few people know about, spacious even at the height of its short season with its simple and wholesome delights.

Simplicity can be lovely as well, especially when the weather is so generous. After a late and cold spring I am very lucky that it is no longer raining and the sun is shining pleasantly in the sky. The water might be freezing cold but that will not stop me from going in. Soon. Very soon - I just need to gather my courage. Luckily that my quarters are so close to the sea as I shall definitely need a hot shower afterwards!

I walk along the main street with its tourist-like attractions. Yes, even here, at this unpresuming little place. I do not mind, I love this town and walking down the wide main street, knowing that I will come out to those pines, dunes and that wild sea is sheer bliss.

I am dressed in my simplest clothes with my hair uncurled, in its natural state. This could not have been helped with the meagre luggage allowance by the world's most annoying airline. Oh well, as they say - here is my chance to prove to myself that my elegance is based on utter simplicity... I still wear my usual Pin-Up style clothing but rather than curls, pencil skirts and high heeled shoes I had to settle for clothes which resemble landgirls from the WW2 posters with their headscarves and long trousers. I console myself that I resemble Katherine Hepburn. Only much shorter and curvier, particularly in the bottom half...

Lost in thought, I lift my eyes up to look at the full width of the street and gasp in astonishment at the site of a completely unexpected face and figure looming at the top of my vision.

- Mark! Is this really you? What are you doing here? How? - I simply cannot believe my eyes.

- Hello, what a pleasure! We have actually been trying to catch your attention but you did not see us so we thought we will cross the street and say hello. - He gives his full devastatingly handsome smile before looking to his companions. Only now I notice that there are two men with him, both seem equally friendly and both are definitely equally handsome. I manage to show enough decorum for the introductions (James and Adam are the names of his friends) but then excited surprise takes over me again and I repeat my questions, still astonished to meet him here with his friends, of all places.

Mark smiles at me and tells me that of course he came here, after all that he heard from me about it. While I stand there, delighted yet puzzled, trying to remember when could I have possibly told him, he keeps smiling at me in such a charming manner that I find it impossible to resist and smile back with great pleasure. Since the very first time I saw him, I have found him incredibly attractive, this tall, broad-shouldered and handsome man who is always so warm and friendly. I do talk a lot I suppose and I do recall that he loves to travel to new places. Still, a coincidence of him being here and having brought his friends as well is nothing short of astonishing. Well, I suppose life is full of such moments and it is one of those delightful surprises that sometimes happen.

I am pleased and flattered at his coming here on my recommendation and question him and his friends more on how they find it. They love it of course but also mention the sleepyness of the place and wonder hopefully if there are any clubs around and I have to tell them that alas, not that I know of.

At this point, we all naturally turn to walk towards the shore and the conversation is lovely

both Mark and his friends are easy to talk to and we laugh a lot.a Not only that but I cannot help the thrill I feel surrounded by tall and handsome men. There is nothing quite like having to look up that makes me feel dainty and feminine which I really love. I think to myself that I better be careful what I say as this has gone to my head more than a little bit and I tend to say too much at the best of times. Would not want to scare the vanillas or make them feel uncomfortable with the very free conversation that I am used to in my own environment which is kinky and very much speak-easy where most of the time, unless some "tourists" to the lifestyle are attending, I can say exactly what I like and can talk about all topics and also make innuendoes to my heart's content without the fear of being censored or misunderstood.

Soon it turns out that Mark's friends go to the same events as he does which puts me at complete ease and we are soon discussing munches we go to, latest events we have recently been to and plans on where we are going upon returning to the city.

Amongst this general conversation Mark mentions that he is here without his partner and tells me that it is a pity there being no kink or sex positive events to attend as they have an agreement that they both do as they please while on holiday. This news makes my heart skip a beat and when I look at him I could swear that his eyes are not just friendly, they seem to be positively glinting with mischief and a keen interest in my person. This could be just my imagination of course as I am hardly objective. I have been attracted to this man since the moment I saw and spoke to him at a social evening which is run by one of the best kink and swing events in the country, very sex and queer positive and very well protected from toxic entitled men that are so prevalent at too many events that are more traditional, for want of a better word.

Needless to say, being able to trust that I would be safe and respected remove all the breaks that usually keep my desires and libido in check. Mark and his partner mentioned that I would be welcome to attend one of the events with them and I would have done so long ago but the combination of other demands on my time, uncertainty about not wanting to intrude if they are going with other friends and the knowledge that they only play together as a couple stopped me. As much as I like Kate and as lovely as she is I just do not feel a physical attraction and lusting after her partner in such circumstances makes me feel awkward so I have not made much of an attempt to join them for any of the club evenings.

Suddenly, now with the comment that Mark has just imparted, my heart is beating faster at the thought that this might be my chance for an intimate adventure with him that I have been wishing for. I am trying my best to hide my interest and desire from him and his friends when flashes of our previous conversations come to my mind and a thought strikes me about how much of that he has paid attention to, particularly what I shared about my as yet unfullfilled dream of a chance to play and have sex with more than one man at a time... At this point I cannot posibly look more embarrassed if I tried and hastily try to join the conversation in an innocent manner but secretly I am afraid that both Mark and his friends noticed my reaction and can see right through me. Luckily we are now at the edge of the beach and the sea opens up in front of us, taking away everyone's attention and giving me a chance to take a deep breath which I really need right now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

» Add a new message to this topic