FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our first meet

Our first meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After long chats about our fantasies we decided to act one out. Due to the pandemic our plans were halted somewhat, but as restrictions eased we decided to act...

We had shared a few bottles of wine in the garden when, feeling horny, we decided to head to the bedroom. We had been on fab for a few weeks, chatting to some pleasant guys but nothing more. As we logged on she noticed the chatroom and suggested we have a look.

We entered one of the directing rooms and instantly she was interested. "So they ask you to do things" she asked, reading through the chat log. "Pretty much" I replied. She asked if we had a webcam and if we could do online. When I confirmed we did she smiled and asked me to start it, removing her top to reveal her black bra.

The camera turned on, showing us to all of fab. The chat log started welcoming us to the group. She was excited, smiling as the chat told her to remove her bra to which she duly obliged. Her round breasts and nipples for all to see. She then removed her jeans to show her black knickers. I couldn't resist and start to stroke her pussy for everyone to see.

As we started to play a private message appeared asking of she had any lingerie she could show. She confirmed she did and disappeared to get dressed for our director. He continued to ask if we were looking to meet as he loved the look of she. I looked at she and asked if she was wanting to get fucked tonight, she was.

She reappeared on cam in a black baby doll and stockings, rubbing her pussy to the watching crowd. Our director was amazed and asked us to meet him tonight. I looked at her and asked if she wanted to. She did, I think the alcohol had given her some courage. After exchanging numbers and a quick call to confirm the director was on his way. She got herself changed once again ready to impress her new man wearing a red basque with stockings and no underwear.

The phone rang, he was outside smd ready for us....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *p4it6969500Man  over a year ago

burton

Sounds good

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Great start can't wait for more

» Add a new message to this topic