FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ali tells me how bad she was working away

Ali tells me how bad she was working away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oss25 OP   Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

My phone pinged, a message from Ali

“I’ve been bad, very bad”

This followed immediately with a photo of her puffy pussy which glistened in the flash light on her phone.

“Are you angry Daddy?”

I said nothing but my cock was already hard as I waited impatiently for the details that I knew would follow if I stayed quiet.

“I put on the black thong you bought me and a tight black t shirt, opened my door and crossed the boarding house corridor. It was so dark and quiet. I thought my heart would beat out of my chest. I was so scared but also so so horny. My tummy had butterflies and so did my pussy.

I held my breath as I tried his door handle. I’d of died if it was locked and he heard me try to get in. It opened and although the light was off he said Hi Ali.

I got onto the bed and he drew me to him in the dark. I kissed him.

I’m so bad Daddy, I’ll stop telling you if you want me to?”

I didn’t want her to stop.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Great start

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Interesting

Flitwick and Fakenham

“Go on baby girl tell me what happened. I promise I won’t be annoyed” I typed

“He kissed me back, his hands held my head then stroked down my back until he was cupping my arse. You know how much I love that don’t you Daddy.

I pulled the duvet off of him and felt his cock twitch as I stroked it. It was thick, my favourite kind of cock.

I moved down the bed so I could suck it. He tasted good. I licked all round the fat head sucking it in then pushing it out. I stroked and squeezed his balls as I sucked. I know how much you like that.

He twisted round so he could lick my dirty little cunt as I sucked him harder. He pulled my thong to one side and moaned into my pussy as I sucked and stroked him.

He made me cum Daddy. He sucked my clit into his mouth and played his tongue over it. He pushed 1 then 2 fingers into me with his thumb pressed against my arse. He sucked and licked and pushed in and out and I couldn’t stop myself. I came hard and shook all over. My legs were like jelly.

He picked me up and lay me back down on the bed. He pulled my panties down and got between my legs. I could feel his thick cock touch my pussy.

Flitwick and Fakenham

I know I should have stopped him but I……I didn’t want to. Are you angry Daddy? I loved the way he took control, like you do Daddy.

He pushed his cock into me and I was so wet it fitted quite easily. He didn’t last long in my tight little tunnel. He came in me. I let him cum in me. He asked and I let him. I know I shouldn’t have let him. But he said he wanted to and I said yes.

I wanted to feel him pump his thick sticky cum right into me. So I said yes. I said yes Daddy. You’re annoyed and angry aren’t you? Daddy?”

I sent her the photo of my cock as cum exploded out of it. A thick rope of lust and satisfaction.

“Oh Daddy, did I do that?” Ali asked.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please.she needs it rough

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *rmarcus007Man  over a year ago

swansea

Great

Flitwick and Fakenham

Just a short story to introduce her…..there will be more just not sure when!

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

» Add a new message to this topic