FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cycle ride, not so saddle sore!

Cycle ride, not so saddle sore!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Original Spartan OP   Man  over a year ago

Daventry

As it was a sunny bankholiday weekend, I thought I’d get on my bike for a cycle around the area. I’m fortunate to live on the outskirts of Northampton, and have quite an option of routes, paths to take.

I headed over to a new housing area, still under construction. While they’re clearing the land, there are still some paths away from roads, occupied houses etc.

I’d cycled quite far and decided to take a break, pushing my bike along the path, I knew that a lake was quite close, just didn’t know how to get to it.

Just then a couple on bikes approached from behind, “afternoon” they said, “hi, emmm excuse me, do you know where or how to get to the lake?” I enquired they stopped and the chap told me that they were also on route to it and to follow them if I like.

I got back on my bike and proceeded to follow then in single file. I was at the back, behind his female partner. Her arse looked great, sat on the saddle, but I could make she wasn’t wearing anything under her cycle of shorts. The fabric was strained and quite transparent. I didn’t know if she was aware or not, but I wasn’t about to tell!

Just enjoying the view as we cycled through the part of a country path, is not seen before.

We arrived at an old gate, the guy jumped off and opened the gate to allow us all access. Through the bushes and high bramble / s / grass etc I could make out some water. We had all dismounted and pushed the bikes through to an clearing.

It was So peaceful, both of the stopped and looked at me, “I was hoping to find a place to relax” and looked around” “ well, your welcome to join us!” The guys said, throwing his female partner a look, eyebrows raised and a smirk on his face. “Sure, why not” she chipped in.

We introduced ourselves, (as this did happen I’ll not use names)

I perched my bike against a tree and sat down on the grass next to the waters edge. Looking around, this was the only clearing and nothing seemed to look onto the area. “Secluded is it” she said, removing a blanket from a rucksack he had been wearing.

She laid it out as sat on it, legs crossed, this stretched the material and I could clearly see her pussy lips through the material……..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yep. The kind of luck we all dream of

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Nice

By *antyhoseMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great start!

Promising start.

Good start

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

I see plenty bikers usually near to them woods i do meets at.

Daventry

I tried not to stare, but the transparency of the material left very little to the imagination, lips pressed against the gusset, I’m sure it looked wet as a well.

As I raised my eyes, hers met me! Oh fuck she’s caught me staring, but rather than a scorn or an attempt to hide her pussy from view. She simply smiled and looked away, starting a conversation with her partner, Keeping her legs crossed!

It was a rally hot day, and sun was beating down, I removed my t-shirt to get a bit of a tan and then lied down next to the couples rug, using my t-shirt to lie on.

They engaged in conversation about where I was from, what I did for a living, etc etc never really probing to much. She then lied down next to me, on her front and he did the same the other side to her.

We gassed a while, just talking about anything and nothing. Then she started to say she was boiling, and knelt up to remove her top.

I hadn’t t noticed as her top was quite baggy, but as she lifted her arms up and pulled her top over her head, her boobs bounced into view! No bra…..

She looked down at me and smiled and then resumed her positioned laying down i between us both.

I was quite shocked but seriously turned on….

About another ten minutes past and she again mentioned how hot she was, she stood up, and peeled her bottom down! I’d allready worked out she wasn’t wearing any panties, but to now see her stood naked in front of me, nipples fully erect, bare shaven kissy of full show.

“That’s better” she giggled…”aren’t you boys hot?” She enquired…we both looked at each other, her partner winked at me and with that we both raised our hips and removed our shorts complete with boxers.

We all laid there naked, a breeze blowing over our bodies. The sun still high and beating down, and while I closed my eyes to recall the image of her standing over me, naked…a hand began to brush my thigh..upto my stomach and then slowly, traced down to my now rock hard cock.

I turned to look at her, she maintained her postures, eyes closed and a naughty smile on her face.

Her hand now wrapped around my cock, slowly wanking me and her fella at the same time.

I began to brush my hand against her thigh, and felt her move her legs towards me, liking over, her fella had his fingers buried deep into her, slowly finger fucking her, while she walked off the pair of us……

I need to taste her….

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *i guy 89Man  over a year ago

harlow

Good start, looking forward to seeing where this goes

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Never happens tome when I'm out for a ride lucky bugger you

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Please carry on

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Nice start

Keep going

By *avethefish400Man  over a year ago

Chichester

Loving this more please

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Best buy a bike.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

By *uckyfuzz1Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

Daventry

It was mesmerizing just to watch her, wank both of us, with her fella, balm deep into her! She was clenching hard around my cock, her arse rising of the ground, moans became louder, you knew she was close…she had stopped walking us both, just holding our cocks in each hand. Arching her back, she held still, mouth open - no sound…then slumped on to the rug. Her grip no loosened, her gaze fell upon my cock, her mouth still open..

I moved away slightly, and knelt beside her, feeding my cock into her open mouth, of which she accepted with a soft moan. Considering she was lying down, she swallowed my cock deep down her throat. I could see her stop breathing, eyes start to water…so pulled out and heard her gasp for air…”more” she demanded. So I pushed back in, feeling my cock slide down her throat, a few pumps and then pulled out again…”more” again she demanded! With that I again pushed in deep, her hand came up between my legs, and pushed my arse forward. I tried to pull back, but felt her hand resisting any movement, until she was ready!

Her gasp of air when she finally let go, with siliva dripping from my cock to her mouth, lit up her eyes.

Her fella had positioned himself between her legs and was feeding his cock into her, she again tried to accept my cock into her mouth, but every push he made, made it harder for her to swallow me.

He stopped and told me to lie down, she then straddled me and fed my cock slowly into her pussy, at the same time I could feel his cock enter next to mine, both slowly working our way to stretch her, so that we could both be in her at the same time. I tried to push in deeper, but she looked into my eyes and just said ushered me to wait. I could feel her fella humping her, her eyes closed tightly, biting down on her lip, her tits hanging down slapping my chest and chin as he fucked away. I held her arse up to offer support, I pushed up and her feet let the floor, this allowed her to accept more into her, and she groaned with pleasure, I could feel her juices escaping and running down my shaft, balls and dripping along my thighs.

He pushed a few more times and then let go, his hot cum filling what space was left.. as he pulled out, I could feel her pussy stretched, drip with his cum.

She collapsed onto me, so I lowered her down onto my chest. Her heart was racing, very Now and then a slight spasm, her fella helped to lift her up, chuckling as he did. “Think that did it mate” he stated. her body slumped onto the rug, face down…”now fuck her” he offered….she heard the offer and parted her legs slightly, cum still dripping from her used pussy… she pulled her legs forward and this exposed her pussy more…

Who was I to not do as I was told

Still wanted to taste her!

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

love it never come across couples like this when I'm out cycling

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Superb !!!

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Very hot mm

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Terrific, I would love this

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

North East

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fabulous

By *iMassageAddictMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Echo all previous comments, I must get my bike out you lucky bugger

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Canterbury

Good story

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By *xploring2getherCouple  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *aulnorthumberlandMan  over a year ago

Blyth

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *oventry4biTV/TS  over a year ago

coventry

Lucky guy. I love sloppy seconds

Canterbury

Mmm more please

Daventry

Positioning myself between her legs, her cum filled pussy dripping with her fellas juice, she insetted a few fingers in and pulled them out again, covered in cum. Taking them into her mouth, she repeated the process and seemed to relish the experience, I knelt there stroking my cock to keep it hard, waiting for her to guide me in. Her had reached out, wrapped around my cock, and pulled me forward. Not entering her, she brushed the tip of my dock over her pussy. Parting her lips on every stroke, rubbing it against her clit, and every now and then hitting her bare exposed pussy with my cock. Her other hand reached to caress my balls, gently cupping them, tracing her nails over my sack. Not hard, very gently. Her fella become aroused again and knelt next to her head, feeding his cock into her mouth. Now she pulled me closer, letting my cock part her lips further. Slowly entering her, I lifted her thighs, so her knees were bent up. Allowing me to push in deeper. As I hit the base, she let out a gasp, his cock fell from her lips, Onto her chin. She reached up, and fed his cock back into her mouth, slowly sucking on it as I gently fucked her.

I’d loved to have kept this going for ages, the sensation was lovely, her warm wet pussy, suckled on my cock with every thrust. Her juices flowed from her, dripping onto her arse and transferring to my thighs as I felt the slapping of my balls onto her arse. she carried on sucking his cock, and with the other hand, cupped under her thighs to pull them further up.

She then let go of his cock, and reached down pushed me away slightly; my cock popped from her like a cork from a bottle.

“Fuck my arse” she whispered. I’d already felt my cock rest on her and could feel her rocking slightly, looking down I could see her arse hole pressed against my cock. Her juices running from her pussy, created a pool of juices around her arse, allowing me to nudge slightly until the tip was pressed further against her. She moaned like a whore, her fella sat there stroking his cock, mesmerized about what he was seeing. “She didn’t let me do that!” He muttered…

I pressed harder on hearing him admit this, pushing my cock deep into her, her mouth wide open, but no sound! Eyes tightly shut…no breath came from her…

Slowly i worked up a rhythm, the tightness was really getting me close..I guess she knew as she pulled me close, whispered in my ear..”cum in me” with that I couldn’t hold back, and let out a hard grunt as I cum hard into her arse, thrust after thrust..as I caught my breath, I felt my cock going limp and pulled out. My cum exited her arse and dripped down her cheeks. She looked at her fella.::” clean it!” She demanded!

I quickly moved as he seemed reluctant to move around to replace me..I stared at him, he looked at her, seemly wishing for her to retract her demand..” clean me now!” She demanded in a more force full tone.:. He moved down, like A scolded, pitiful being. And started to lick my cum from her arse cheeks. “Get in there and clean me” she yelled. Even I sat back in some shock, he looked at her, then to me. Maybe for support? But then lowered his head and licked her arse, pulling her cheeks apart to get access.

She looked at me and opens her mouth, I hobbled forward and fed my limp cock onto her waiting tongue. Feeling her wrap it around my shaft, nibbling my foreskin, I became harder and in return, she carried on sucking my cock, licking the tip to get ever previous bit of cum from me. she had rescued down and pushed his head hard, forcing his face into her arse, wriggling a lot, I’m only surprised he could breath! She grabbed his hair and forced him up, so that he was now cleaning her pussy, again pushing hard that his face was now spreading her lips and deep in her. She let go, allowing him to get some air, but told him to finish it up! I could see him licking up the juices around her cunt, thighs and every other movement, she arched up so he could lick her arse clean of my cum, of which still ozzed for her.

I was just starting to think I could manage another go, when she stopped sucking and pushed the fella away. I guessed we’d finished, as she started to gather her clothes and get dressed. Her fella just sat there, pulling at his cock, staring at her as she finished getting dressed:

I’d also gotten my things on and was sort of hovering, Hoping for an exchange of details.

But she picked up her bike, looked at us both and thanked us, before turning and walking her bike away through the brambles.

I was totally confused, looking at him then back to her, to see her disappear. Returning back to him, I asked “ is she not waiting for you?”

“Mate, I only just met her. Was cycling along and saw her on a bench, stopped to chat and agreed to ride along with her for a while, we then met you!” He scoffed, wiping my cum from his face, she’s defiantly pushed his face in there!

I similed, raised my eye brows and picked up my bike, Turing to him “well, that was fun” as I also turned and walked through the brambles back to the cycle path and then headed off home.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Hope you cum across her again