FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Changed

Changed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Jackie was not what you would call wild, she was in a respectable job within the area where she had lived all her life.

40 something and size 16 38c curvy figure very mummsy butter wouldn't melt type.

Married for 19 years, Jackie longed to roll back the years. She had been a bit wild in her youth, whilst 16 had moved out. To live with an older guy for a few months before having several boyfriends between 17 and 20.

Going out clubbing 3 times a week, and having fun with different guys. They were what she wanted to get back to. Being married was OK but the fun of her youth had a calling.

Jackie felt trapped within her current life, how was she going to change things, who would want a 40 something married lady.

That was Until a chance meeting with an old school friend whilst at work.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *7inchMan  over a year ago

denbigh

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

James had entered the shop and had been served by Jackie, in what was a long transaction the conversation had started with James commenting on the uniform Jackie was wearing, blue skirt just above the knee, a white blouse which was tight around Jackie's 38c breasts and a yellow cravat round her neck.James was heading on a stag do and was booking his flights and was in a mischievous mood, he asked Jackie. If she would be up for a drink for old times, and then asked if he could swap numbers. James sneakly asked have you been on a dating site? I'm sure I have seen you on fab?.

Jackie's curiosity got the better of her and asked no but what was fab.

She gave James her number and he sent her a link, check this out he said.

James then commented on Jackie's legs as he was sat opposite her at an open desk he could see up her skirt,

You have lovely thighs he said making Jackie blush,

Thankyou. She replied.

Opening her stance slightly in the chair James could see the yellow knickers.

By *exyeyez23Man  over a year ago

Lytham St Anne’s

Good start

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Jackie left work that day buzzing, James had been flirting with her, had made her tingle she had his what's app number. Maybe this was the change Jackie needed.. Getting homeher husband was still at work, Jackie showered before going through her underwear drawer. Finding a pair of ivory silk knickers & matching bra.before putting on some tight gym wear her size 16 figure and curves showing, she messaged James. I'm nipping out for a walk, are you still wanting that drink...

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Jackie walked down to the local after agreeing to meet James in the car park, it was still early and light so the possibility of being seen with James ran through her mind Jackie had no real expectations about the meet but the thoughts. Of being seen didn't bother her to much. On arrival James was sat at a table with a pint, towards the corner of the beer garden, Jackie walked up to the table and sat down alongside him.

Hi. She replied, James turned and gave her a quick kiss grabbing hold of her hand.

So are you going. To tell me more about this website? Jackie said with. A nervous laugh.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

I can see this is going to be a great story.

wirral

So what do you want from it James replied.

I dont know, I'm just bored I want to do fun things again I want to get back to how I was before.

Well maybe I can help James said his hand slipping onto Jackie's leggings. Gentally tickling Jackie's thighs.

How much risk do you want to take? He said.

Err not sure really maybe just go with the flow and see what happens. She replied.

James again moved his hand this time up to the top of her leggings, the pub garden was getting busy with people drinking and eating. James slid his hand inside the leggings, wow something tells me your abut excited he said as he felt the damp knickers. Are you happy fro me to continue he said.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

Jackie nodded she knew that this was going to get messy, allready feeling sticky as she could feel James fingers rubbing on her clit. Jackie was unshaven and could feel her self getting wet, bitting on her lip to stop her from moaning, James finger probing deeper, his had right inside her knickers, 1 finger then two moving inside her not wanting this to stop.

It reminded her of her younger years in the local woods.

James asked her if she wanted more. Yes but not here, she replied,it's too busy. James continued but also started to fi d her bum hole. Wow thought Jackie as his thick finger probed the hole. Jackie knew this was what she was missing and also what she wanted.

Jackie said come on we need to go from here i don't have long,standing up and straightening her leggings the left the garden. And started the walk back home. Jackie wanted more, and as the walked she knew there was a jitty away from the main road, taking the lead she pulled James to the side, quick down here, just a short walk down the path they could not be seen from the road nor from the houses, Jackie wanted more and dropped to her knees taking out his cock from his jeans and wasting no time rubbing and sucking on his member.

James cock growing, I want you to fuck me she said.

James pulled out her mouth. And pulled down the leggings leaving the ivory silk French knickers with Jackie's hairy pussy showing through.the panties still wet from the pub. James turned her round and bent her down. Slowly pushing his helmet inside Jackie's wet hole. Jackie knew it was wrong but didn't care. She knew there were better places. To go and that an alleyway was not somewhere romantic, she just didn't care she wanted him inside her. She wanted something different, something she had not had for 20 years.

The fact that it was so random meant the excitement was going to be be quick James'cock and balls hitting Jackie's rear her knickers pulled to the side. She could feel James every inch. It wasn't long before she climaxed and James followed suit, a warm jet of cum shooting inside her as James pulled out. Jackie. Pull over her knickers wet from her own juices mixed with James white cream, Jackie knew she wanted this pulling up her tight leggings she gave James a kiss before working back to her house, her husband still not home. Jackie now had time to set up her new account.

wirral

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago