FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Reminiscences - moved from lounge

Reminiscences - moved from lounge

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Let me tell you about a girl I knew when I was young. We would go out for the evening and, on the way to her home, we would find a quiet, secluded place to stop the car.

We would begin to kiss; my hand would cup the curve of her breast, her hand would rest on my thigh. Our kissing would grow more intense, her thighs would part and my hand would slide under her skirt to the leg of her panties.

By now, she would have unzipped me and wriggled my erection out of my underpants and lifted her bum so I could pull down her knickers. She would be stroking me, running her finger over the wet tip of my penis; I would be slipping my fingers inside her liquid depths and gently caressing her clitoris all the while out kisses becoming more breathless, even more passionate. She would wriggle to the edge off the seat to spread her legs wider; my fingers plunging in and out of her juicy cunt, rubbing over her puffy lips and swollen clit; faster and faster until her body spasmed with orgasm, with each pulse her self control would lessen and a jet of pee would burst over my hand, her thighs. I loved the thought that she could abandon herself to her pleasure without embarrassment; it thrilled me to know she trusted me.

As she lay back, momentarily exhausted, I would kneel between her parted thighs and gently kiss her lips, her clitoris, tonguing inside her until she began to respond by holding my head in her hands and guiding my caresses; then pulling me up and look into my eyes as I sent my hot, hard cock inside her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic