FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The secret sub part one

The secret sub part one

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

They’d known each other for years and although they flirted nothing had ever happened. she was into his friend, He sat playing therapist when his friend broke her heart.

she became single and that’s when He decided enough was enough.

It started as a joke, “I’ll Dom you” he said with a grin, “yeah I’d like that” she said almost serious. At that the Dom wasted no time, He pulled her to sit in His lap and began to devour her neck, a taste He’d been seeking for years but that was only the start, this was when he’d take her properly and forget all the flirting.

It didn’t take long for her to become hot and flushed as His nails scratched and teased at her back and ribs, each time His nails scratched she twitched and moaned into Him only driving him more wild than before he’d got his hands on her. Slowly He pulled her top over her head and held it there keeping her arms up, His mouth wasted no time in kissing and biting her while she gasped and begged for the teasing to stop.

His mouth trailed lower, kissing and biting wherever he felt until his tongue trailed up the inside of her leg to brush against her lips, her gasp alone made Him grin while his tongue began to flick at her clit turning those gasps to moans, her hands stretched down hold His head down while His tongue went to work, her sweet taste just made Him lick and tease her more.

“Why do you keep teasing, i want the rest” she moaned biting her lip

“Because it’s fun and I can do this” he replied nipping his teeth against her ribs again while holding her arms behind her so she couldn’t wriggle away.

“Your going to cum a lot before my cock even goes near you, I’ll remind you why your my sub” he looked up from her ribs into her eyes with a sadistic grin before licking down to her thighs again, his tongue traced against her clit bring a gasp each time he flicked against it before going back to tease her

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Straight into the action.

By *ookinforfun6972Couple  over a year ago

Hartlepool

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He teased her for what seemed like an age, his tongue flicking and lapping at her sensitive clit causing her to writhe into him wanting more. Each time she gasped and moved He grinned and found the spot again to get another reaction, he fed on the pleasure He was giving her knowing that she had more to come. His hands grabbed hold of her arms and held her tightly while his tongue began to explore lower and slipped between her dripping lips, she moaned louder and pushed her hips up while trying to pull her arms free, the more she fought the more He held her into him as His tongue slipped deeper until she couldn’t handle it anymore

“Please I want more” she panted trying to wiggle ever closer to his tongue.

Glancing up he grinned sadistically and slowly trailed his tongue back to her clit before wrapping his lips around and flicking the tip of his tongue against her most sensitive spit. Biting her lip she tried to hold to noise back while still fighting to break her arms free from His hold until it became too much. her hips lifted, her back arched, she shuddered and moaned before finally crying as she came against His tongue.

Panting she led there while He licked the mess she’d made, slowly he kissed and licked up her ribs again toward her ear. With a smirk he whispered in her ear “that’s one”

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic