FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Donna gets adventurous

Donna gets adventurous

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The door closed behind her father, leaving Donna alone in her new room. She heard him herding her mother away. They had a long drive ahead of them and it was late afternoon now. She turned away from the door, feeling her eyes burn, determined not to cry. She was eighteen for god's sake. Legally an adult. She could deal with being left alone at college, even if it meant living four hours from home surrounded by strangers.

The sound of her family faded, replaced by other voices, other footsteps. Other students moving into the freshman dorm, other families carrying their possessions, talking, shouting, laughing, slamming drawers and doors occasionally. When her family drove out of town, there wouldn't be a single person she knew in the city around her.

Donna sat down on her bed, which took all of four steps. It was a small room, and smaller still with two twin beds and two desks in it. Two three-drawer dressers were stacked between the beds, separating the room. Donna's bed was made, a cheerful flowered comforter adding some much needed color to the room. Her mother had insisted on making the bed before she left.

A set of sheets and blankets lay folded on the other bed, evidence—along with the clothing tucked into the lower set of drawers—that her roommate had been here. They smelled as crisp and clean as they looked. Dinna wondered about her. The school had provided her name and hometown, but that was all Donna knew of her. Zara Harris.

Would she be friendly? Would they get along?

The door opened, startling Donna out of her thoughts. A young blonde woman entered the room. She grinned. "Hi! You must be Donna."

Donna nodded. "That's me. You're Zara?"

"Sure am." Zara closed the door, then offered Donna her hand.

"Pleased to meet you." Zara was about her height and blonde, but that was the only similarity. Zara's hair was a bright sun-bleached bob, unlike Dinna's longer honey colored hair. Bright green eyes instead of plain brown. Her figure put Donna's skinny frame to shame, and Zara dressed to emphasize it in a white halter and green shorts that contrasted with her tanned skin. Donna glanced at her own pale arms and legs, protruding from an oversized t-shirt and long shorts. She preferred reading inside to sunbathing.

"Same here," Zara said. She glanced around. "Pretty small room, isn't it?"

Donna nodded. "It is."

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *xplorer666Man  over a year ago

Bolton

Don't stop now ??

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Please carry on

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Mmmmmmm

Zara gestured at the dresser. "I hope you don't mind that I took the lower set. I'm not real tall, as you may have noticed. For all I knew, you'd be a giant."

"'Fraid not."

"So I see. Well, we'll manage." Zara moved the pile of bedding to one side and settled on the mattress. "So, Donna, tell me about yourself."

Donna felt her mouth dry up. "There's not a lot to tell."

Zoe gave her a skeptical look. "That can't be true. Everybody has a story. You've got a family, right?"

The reminder tightened Donna's throat. Her parents and siblings would be just reaching the motorway about now, on their way home—without her. "Yeah, two sisters and a brother."

Zara's gaze intensified. "Younger? Older?"

"All younger. My brother's the youngest. He's only ten."

Zara asked more questions. Donna answered them. Zara seemed genuinely fascinated by her life in a tiny rural farm town. Donna only realized afterward that she'd told Zara a great deal more than she'd thought at the time.

"Wow, you really got me going. You're good at this."

She shrugged, but her smile revealed her pleasure at the praise. "Thanks. I like talking to people, and learning about them. And it's good practice. I want to be a reporter."

"You're gonna study journalism?"

"That's my plan. You?"

Donna shrugged. "I don't know. English, maybe. I haven't decided."

Zara smiled. "Well, you have plenty of time to figure it out."

leeds

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start

Donna unlocked the door, pushed it open. Fumbled for the light switch. Light filled the room just as Zara yelped in surprise. Donna froze in the doorway, shocked beyond words. Zara and a stranger lay on her bed naked, faces turned toward her, eyes wide.

Donna's face flamed at the realization of what she'd interrupted. The boy on the bed with Zara lay atop her, supporting himself on his outstretched arms. Zara's legs were wrapped around his hips, her ankles laced. They stared at her for a moment longer, just as shocked as Donna felt.

The frozen moment of mutual shock ended. Zara and her partner hastily grabbed for the bed covers, pulling them up to cover themselves. Donna ducked her head, cheeks burning, horrified to have interrupted...this. She fumbled with her key before freeing it from the lock.

"Donna—"

"I'll just...go," Donna said. She ignored Zara's cry. Responding would make it all too real to avoid. "I"m sorry I...." she didn't know what she was sorry for. "I'm sorry. I'll go."

She backed out, pulling the door closed. She felt and heard it latch. She stood with her hand on the knob, shaking with embarrassment and fear, though she wasn't sure what had frightened her so badly. In the silence of the hallway, Donna heard a faint giggle from inside the room. Zara was laughing. At her? It hurt to think so.

Donna cocked her head, listening. The giggle wasn't repeated, though she thought she heard whispering. Then silence. Until it was broken by the faint squeak of springs and a soft repetitive slapping noise. Donna gasped, shocked anew by what she heard—and by her own behavior. Listening at the door!

She jerked her hand from the knob as if it were hot, and stepped back. She fled the door to her room. Indeed, she fled the floor, taking the stair back down to the lobby of the building and the conversation pit there.

leeds

Getting good.

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good start

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, keep going please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Yep this is intriguing.

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Love it...hope there's more? x

leeds

Any more???

By *ersey GentMan  over a year ago

St Peter

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good start mmmm

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *orsetMale34Man  over a year ago

Weymouth

More please

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

Donna watched until she saw the boy leave. She almost didn't recognize him. She'd caught only a glimpse, and he'd been naked. The dark haired young man in jeans and t-shirt who moved purposefully across the lobby toward the door didn't register at first. Donna wasn't sure it was him until he caught sight of her. The sudden rush of color to his cheeks and the way he ducked his head, averting his gaze, proved his identity. He hurried out into the night.

She didn't return immediately. It seemed only right to give Zara some time to clean up before she barged in. She hesitated at the door. She knocked.

"It's open."

Donna cracked the door. "Are you decent?"

"Yes."

Donna poked her head through the doorway. Zara was dressed and sitting at her desk. Her bed had been hastily remade. Donna stepped inside and closed the door. She found it difficult to look at Zara.

"Well," Zara said. "I guess we should talk."

"I guess." Donna sat down at her own desk, studying the bare desktop. The desks were at the feet of the beds, facing them. Zara was sitting to Donna's right, a vaguely perceived shape in her peripheral vision.

"I guess we need a signal of some kind."

Donna turned her head. "A signal?"

Zara nodded. "Yes, so we don't walk in on one another like that."

Donna opened her mouth but didn't know what to say. It didn't matter. Before she could formulate a response, Zara went on. "I'd have done it earlier, but I really didn't expect to get laid so soon."

"You didn't...." Donna repeated, shocked by the casual way Zara described it.

Zara took it as a question. "No. I met him at the mixer. He was cute, and charming, and, well, it's been a while. So I invited him back for coffee." She made air quotes with her fingers.

"He's not your boyfriend?"

Zara looked surprised by the question. "Oh no, I just met him today."

"Today?" She'd had sex with someone she just met?

"Yeah. So it was kind of a surprise. Anyhow, we should agree on a signal. I'd hate to walk in on you that way."

Donna didn't know how to respond. The thought that she might be caught in bed with a boy—that she'd be in bed with a boy in the first place—was novel. Her cheeks warmed again. "That's...not necessary," she said.

Zara looked puzzled. "Of course it is. You'll want privacy."

Donna couldn't meet Zara's eyes. "I don't...."

Porthcawl

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

I hope she does, cant wait for more

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

By *reg5503Man  over a year ago

Glasgow West end

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

"You don't what? Have a boyfriend?"

Donna shook her head, still not looking at Zara.

"Well, the term is just beginning. There's plenty of time to find one."

Donna didn't answer. She felt terribly uncomfortable, her cheeks burning, her throat tight. Sex wasn't a topic of conversation she felt comfortable with. Especially as it applied to her.

Zara remained silent for a minute. Then, "Donna are you a virgin?"

The surprise in Zara's voice caught Donna's attention. Surprise and something else. Donna glanced up, suspecting amusement. Mockery. But all she saw in Zara's face was surprise, and perhaps a little pity.

"No," Donna confessed. "Not a virgin." She'd had sex. Twice. The first time the night after school finished with her date. It hadn't been much fun for her. The second time, a month later, again with Mark. It wasn't any better for her—nor for Mark, she supposed. He never asked her out again.

"But you aren't planning to have any here at school."

She hadn't thought about it, frankly. It had simply never crossed her mind. She'd tried it, found that it didn't live up to its billing, and though hurt by Mark's de facto breakup with her, it relieved her of having to turn him down the next time. "No," she told Zara.

Zara didn't reply, but her expression spoke volumes. "What?" Donna snapped.

Zara shook her head. "Nothing." She might have left it at that, but then she added, "I just...."

"You just what?"

Zara pursed her lips, clearly considering whether to answer. Donna waited. Zara shrugged and said, "I just can't imagine not wanting sex."

Donna had no answer for that. It wasn't as if she didn't think about sex. It just...didn't seem likely.

"Well, even if you're not going to use it, we still need some kind of signal," Zara said. "Just so you know when I have a boy in the room."

Donna frowned, not liking the idea. She'd been here for fewer than forty-eight hours and Zara was already fornicating with a stranger. "You aren't going to do this a lot, are you?"

Zaea's smile slipped. "You mean sex? Every chance I get."

Donns gaped, shocked by Zara's brazen attitude.

"I like sex," Zara said.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

tranent

By *outh101Man  over a year ago

Fab

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

I'm hoping Zara and Donna get to know eachother better . . .

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

Whitchurch Shropshire

"I like it a lot. I want to have lots of it, as often as I can." She paused to study Donns's face. Donna hadn't known Zara long, but she knew determination when she saw it. "I'll try to do it elsewhere some of the time, but some of the time it's gonna happen here. I'll try not to inconvenience you too much."

Donna couldn't look at her. She nodded as she turned away. "Okay." It wasn't okay, but she didn't want to fight with Zara over it. What if Zara got mad at her? Shouted, or gave her the silent treatment? Or—threw things? Donna wasn't ready to face any of that. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad

Zara wasn't kidding. Donna grew accustomed to the buzz of her phone announcing that Zara was "entertaining" again, or coming back to the room two or three times a week to find a note from Zara written on the whiteboard mounted on their door. Please do not disturb, written in Zaras hand, followed by the time. Afternoons and evenings were prime times for Zara's fun. Donna could only rely on the room being empty—or at least not being off limits—in the morning, when Zara had most of her classes.

Donna suspected that the notes were as much a way of bragging as a warning that she was occupied. How else to explain the times written in and then crossed out, sometimes several in an evening? She could just have texted Donna when she was going to be using the room—which, to be fair—she did. But she also used the white board. She wantedonna and everyone else on their hall—to know just how often she was getting laid.

Donns got into the habit of staying away from the room most of the time. She came to know the library, the local delis and coffee shops, and the conversation pit in the dorm lobby very well. Fortunately she found some friends on campus, fellow science fiction fans and gamers. She spent a couple of evenings a week with them, at a weekly club meeting and playing role-playing games in the room shared by a couple of the gamers. That still left plenty of nights when she couldn't return to her dorm until Zara gave her the all clear.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Loving is zara going to corrupt Donna. Look forward to finding out

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic, more please

By *7inchMan  over a year ago

denbigh

Wrexham

Can't wait for more

Her frustration and annoyance grew as the weeks went by, all the worse for not being voiced. Aside from her obsession with sex, and the way she monopolized the room while in bed with someone, Zara was a great roommate. She was neat, friendly, helpful, and fun to be around. She could be a good friend if Donna wanted. That made her behavior in this one area that much more aggravating.

Donns tried to talk to her about it, but Zara was unyielding. She refused to pass up an opportunity for sex nd said so in so many words.

"Why?" Donna asked after another attempt at discussing the issue, without really intending to. It just slipped out. She understood, intellectually, that sex was enjoyable, though her own experience of it left a lot to be desired. But lots of things were enjoyable and Zara didn't obsessively pursue those things.

Zara looked down at her hands on her knees. When she spoke her voice was low. "Well, I could tell you that I had cancer when I was young, and didn't think I'd live to be old enough to date, much less marry. That after I finally beat the cancer, I determined that I was never going to pass up a chance to live, or an opportunity for pleasure, because I knew how short life could be."

When she looked up, Donna saw the teasing smile and realized she'd been had. "I could tell you that," Zara said, "but I'd be lying. I was never sick. No more than any other kid."

She shrugged. "I don't know what to tell you, roomie. I just really like sex. Can't get enough of it. Given a choice between sex and just about anything else, I'll choose sex every time. I guess I've just got a very high libido."

"I guess so." There didn't seem to be anything to say to that.

Zara sighed. "I know I've been monopolizing the room, and you've been staying away a lot. I'll try not to be quite so selfish in the future. But I gotta be honest, whenever I can arrange to have some guy between my legs giving me orgasms—I'm gonna do it."

And that was that. Zara wasn't going to let an opportunity slip away. She'd go to the boy's room if possible, but they had roommates too. If Zara found the room empty when she arrived with a boy in tow, she used it.

The maddening thing about it was that otherwise Zara was a great roommate. She was neat, she did her share of cleaning the bathroom, and she allowed Donna to make use of the mini-fridge she'd brought to school. They spent a lot of time talking, getting to know one another, and Donna liked her. She was even a good role model for studying—and Donna needed one. The first two tests Donna had in her classes were a shock.

"You failed them?" Zara asked. She'd come into the room—alone for a change—to find Donna seated at her desk staring at her test results.

"I failed one. I passed the other—barely."

"Did you study?"

Donna shrugged. "I guess. I read over my notes, and reread the chapters we covered."

"That's...not really studying," Zara said. "Not the way I was taught, anyhow."

"No?"

Zara shook her head. "Is that what you did in school?"

Donna nodded.

"And you did well?"

"I always got A's in school," Donna bragged. Honesty prompted her to add, "Well, except for math. I got a lot of C's and D's in math. I'm not any good at math."

"Huh."

"What?" Donna asked.

"You must be pretty smart. I had to study to get good grades. Did you try studying for your math classes?"

"I...tried," Donna said. But not very hard. It hadn't come easily to her so she'd avoided it, which only made things worse. She didn't like admitting that she was surprised to find herself doing so, in fact. Zara had a knack for drawing her out that way.

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

leeds

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

wolverhampton

Great build up

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Great story. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

blackpool

Porthcawl

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Great coming of age type story. Wont be long before she's on her knees though.

Whitchurch Shropshire

tranent

"Well, unlike some people," she gave Donna a mock glare, "I have to study to keep my grades up. And as it happens, I need a study partner. How about we schedule some time to study together? I'll show you what I do. You can see if works for you."

Donna nodded. "I'd like that," she squeaked. Why was she feeling so ch*ked up over a simple offer like that? It took a moment for her to realize her whole body was tensed, as if anticipating a storm of accusations and disappointment. And she was. That was exactly what she'd come to expect from her parents when she confessed to bad grades.

"You okay?" Zara asked.

Donna realized she'd been sitting silently for a minute or more, lost in her thoughts. "Yeah, I'm okay. Just thinking."

Zara didn't look entirely convinced, but she didn't press. They agreed on a time for their first study session. It was a revelation. Donna discovered that she really didn't have a clue about how to truly study. It was a lot more work than the attempts she'd made. But it paid off very quickly, when her next test result was vastly improved.

She burst into the room, eager to share the news—and her thanks—with Zara, then backed out just as fast, eyes averted.

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

Loving it. Thanks

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *uperadMan  over a year ago

bordon

Exciting

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

"I'm afraid there's nothing we can do," Mrs. Staple said.

Donna had approached the Housing administrator without much hope. It still stung to be turned down so bluntly. "Nothing?"

Mrs. Staple looked like she wanted to sigh. "It's early in the year, Ms. Sims—"

"Donna"

Mrs. Staple smiled. "Donna, then. It's early in the school year. All the campus housing is occupied. It's possible that some spots could open up in a few weeks or months, as students drop out or transfer to other schools.

"But as I'm sure you were told, we have more students than we can accommodate in the dorms. We only guarantee a spot on campus to incoming students. It's quite likely that either you or...Zara, or both of you, will have to find an apartment off campus for your last year."

"Oh." Yes, she'd been told as much.

"Is it so bad?" Mrs. Staple asked. "Your situation? Isn't there some way you and your roommate can learn to get along?"

"It's not that." Donna didn't want to give the woman the wrong impression. "We get along okay. I like Zara."

"Then I don't understand. Why do you want another roommate?"

Donna looked away, unable to meet the woman's eyes. Because Zara is constantly having sex in our room. I spent more time away from the room than in it.

"Donna?"

"It's just that...." Donna felt disconnected from her voice. It ought to be so easy to say, but the words stuck in her throat. "Zara, she—"

The silence stretched between them. "She's having," Donna glanced sidelong at Mrs. Staple. "You know...sex."

Mrs. Staple's frown of puzzlement lifted. "Ah," she said. "And you disapprove?"

"What? No." Or not much. And it really wasn't her place to judge. "But she does it"—she stumbled over it—"a lot."

"A lot?"

"Every day, almost."

"I understand how that could be a problem. You're feeling like she's monopolizing the room? That you can't spend time there because of what's going on?"

Donna nodded, relief at finally making herself understood unknotting her muscles.

"I'm afraid that there's still nothing I can do. There simply aren't any openings in other rooms. I would suggest that you try to find a student willing to swap with you, but if the problem is as bad as you suggest, I doubt anyone would be interested.

"I'm afraid you're just going to have to make the best of it. I can put your name on the waiting list for any openings, but I don't want to give you false hope. You'd be at the end of quite a list. The chances of your getting another room assignment are remote.

"You're both adults. I'm sorry, but you're going to have to settle your differences between yourselves."

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Whitchurch Shropshire

Donns posted notices seeking to swap rooms on the university's student forum, as well as actual 3×5 cards on an honest-to-god bulletin board in the center of the campus. No one responded. Trolling Internet pages alerted her to a number of opportunities to share an apartment or a room in a house off-campus. She couldn't afford any of them, and wasn't about to ask her parents for the money. Not when they were paying for perfectly good housing on campus—and doing so at some expense.

No, she was stuck with Zara.

Which wasn't true. She had told Mrs. Staple the truth. She liked Zara. She enjoyed spending time with her, talking to her. If Zara didn't monopolize the room with sex, Donns would have had no complaints. But she did.

Donna was pleasantly surprised to see a blank message board when she got back to the room Friday night after an evening in the library. She unlocked and opened the door, half expecting to find Zoe in bed with someone. The room was dark and empty. Grateful for small favors, Dinna closed the door and flipped on the light.

It had been a long week, and a longer day. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to go to sleep. Zara's absence was a godsend.

She threw her backpack onto her desk chair and made use of the bathroom they shared with the room next door. After washing her hands, she brushed her teeth, stripped down to panties and changed into the oversized t-shirt she wore to sleep in. She wondered briefly where Zara was, then decided that she must have found someone with a room of his own. She snuggled down into the covers and fell asleep.

She woke to the sound of a door slamming shut. Giggles and whispered conversation followed. Donna sighed. Zara was back, with another playmate.

Donna's eyes had adapted to the dark while she slept. The light that leaked around the blinds in the windows was more than enough for her to see Zara and a lover standing by the door engaged in a deep kiss. They broke the kiss and stumbled toward Zara's bed. It was clear that they couldn't see in the dark. Zara groped her way carefully, pulling the young man along by the hand.

leeds

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Zara's leg brushed the edge of her bed. She turned, pulled the boy into her arms again, and kissed him again. An open-mouthed, tongue-tangling kiss. Her hands fumbled at the buttons on his shirt while he clasped Zara's ass with both hands.

They don't know I'm here, Donna thought. They couldn't see in the dark. They thought they were alone. She really ought to say something—let them know she was there. Before, well, before they did something embarrassing.

It was too late. Donna was already embarrassed by witnessing their passionate kiss. She opened her mouth to speak, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Then Zara had the boy's shirt open. He let her push it off his shoulders and down over his arms.

"Strip," Zara commanded, and he obeyed. He toed off his shoes, then peeled his jeans and underwear off. Zara stripped with equal speed. In moments they were naked.

Donna gawked, her face hot, knowing she shouldn't look but unable to tear her gaze away. She'd seen Zara naked many times—Zara slept naked, naturally. Zara's partner—boyfriend? lover?—was another matter.

A head taller than Zara, he was lean and muscular, with dark hair on his head and between his legs. His cock...was huge, bigger than any Donna had ever seen. Which, admittedly, was a sample of one. It was long, and thick and it was hard. It pointed up at Zara's navel.

As Donna watched, Zara ran a hand down his torso to clasp that monster. He groaned and threw his head back. Zara stroked the length of it several times. Her teeth flashed as she grinned.

"Wanna fuck?"

"Fuck, yes," he replied.

Donna couldn't believe what she was seeing. It was shocking, embarrassing, and exciting beyond words. Zara carefully sat on the bed, then stretched out, never releasing her hold on the boy's cock. He leaned down, groping for the bed until he found it, then crawled onto it.

leeds

Zara settled on her back, moving one leg so that her lover was kneeling between them. He walked his hands up on either side of her until he was supporting himself on his hands and knees above her. Donna held her breath, waiting and watching. Her nipples were hard, sensitive enough to respond to the feel of her nightshirt rubbing against them as she turned—oh so quietly—onto her side. She ignored her flaming face and peered intently at Zara and her lover.

She watched Zara guide his cock between her legs. They paused for a moment, then he pushed his hips forward. Zara groaned. "Oh Jesus," she muttered.

"Oh fuck," he replied.

They lay motionless for a moment before he drew his hips back, then pushed them forward again. Zara moaned. Her hands caressed his sides, then slid down to cup his ass. "Oh yeah," she crooned. "That's what I want. Fuck me, Bob. Fuck me good."

Bob fucked her. Donna watched avidly, arousal overwhelming her embarrassment. Her experience of sex was nothing like this! It had been a brief, uncomfortable encounter. She'd lain motionless, passively accepting her boyfriend's frantic thrusts, which had ended in a mercifully brief time. He'd gotten hard again and fucked her a second time, but hadn't lasted much longer.

Zara was anything but passive. She clung to her lover—Bob—and moved against him. She planted her feet and rocked her hips, matching him thrust for thrust. All the while she made sounds of pleasure, moans and groans and whispered words of encouragement and excitement. Above her, Bob moved tirelessly, supporting his weight on his hand and knees.

It excited Donna like nothing ever had. Like her only experience of actual sex never had. She slipped a hand down between her legs, rested it there, on her thigh, as if she didn't want to touch herself. As if she were fooling anyone.

She watched Zara rock and writhe and caress every inch of her lover's skin she could reach. Donna's fingers slid up her thigh, up under the hem of her t-shirt and inside her panties like they had a mind of their own. She liked that thought. Liked the thought of surrendering responsibility for her wayward fingers.

Across the small room, Zara was breathing heavily, her whispered words fewer and farther between now. Bob was breathing hard too. Donna would have panted with excitement too but she was terrified that they'd hear her. Her fingers brushed her pubic hair, a delicate touch that made her shiver. She slid her fingertips through her bush. She was open and wet. Her fingertips glided across the slick flesh, sending a thrill through her body.

"Ohhh god," Zara moaned. She wrapped her arms around Bob's torso, pulling him close. She captured his mouth with hers, thrusting her hips upward with increasing speed. Bob matched her pace, his ass bobbing between Zara's knees.

Donna turned on her side, hand trapped between her thighs. She didn't want to miss this.

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

By *uperadMan  over a year ago

bordon

Wrexham

Wow, brilliant

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

I don’t want to miss it either

leeds

Whitchurch Shropshire

Great story

tranent

blackpool

wolverhampton

Such a great story!

manchester

By *orthof40Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Dam cliffhangers hopefully not have as a long wait for the next installment

By *un_Cheshire_GentMan  over a year ago

Sandbach/Crewe

Nice.

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

back where i came from

Fab story..

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Good story

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

wondered how log it would take

By *oxtrotOscar654Man  over a year ago

Woodbridge, Ipswich

Amazing cant wait for the next installment

leeds

Mmmmmmm.

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

Kettrin

Fantastic

Porthcawl

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

By *angoFoxtrot11Man  over a year ago

staffs

Fantastic

Zara broke the kiss, gasped for air—and shuddered. She arched her back, throwing her head back, wailing. She convulsed, legs flailing. Bob wrapped his arms around her and held on, his face buried in the crook of her neck. Zara ran out of breath. For a moment the only sound in the room was Bob's breathing.

Then Zara drew a loud, ragged breath. "Oh god, Bob," she cried. "That was so good."

"Glad you liked it." Bob's voice was muffled. He lifted his head. "I aim to please."

Zara moaned. "And you do." They kissed again, passionately.

Donna raised one knee, giving herself room to slip a finger inside herself. It felt so good. Moving it back and forth felt even better. She concentrated on breathing slowly and quietly as she fingered herself.

"What can I do for you?" Zara asked Bob.

Donna missed what Bob said. She'd discovered that pressing her palm against her clit while she worked a finger in and out added to her pleasure. It added a lot. Abrupt motion on the other bed caught her attention.

Zara and Bob changed positions. Bob settled on his back. Zoe crouched between Bob's legs, leaned forward—and wrapped a hand around Bob's cock. Donna gaped as Zara leaned forward with an eager grin, mouth open, to lick the tip like an ice cream cone. Bob gasped.

tranent

blackpool

By *igDickSwansMan  over a year ago

Swansea City Centre

Whitchurch Shropshire

manchester

Aberdare

Zara grinned even wider, then took the tip of it into her mouth. Donna had never imagined doing anything like that. It looked too big, for one thing. But Zoe wasn't having any trouble with it. She lowered her head, swallowing more of it. Donna watched, torn between fascination and alarm.

Would guys expect her to do something like that? Could she? Donna closed her eyes, conjuring the image of Zara and Bob fucking. That was a lot more exciting. She resumed fingering herself as she remembered the sights and sounds. Bob's hard muscled arms flexing, his equally attractive ass thrusting. She couldn't see it, but now she imagined how his cock looked, driving into Zara's pussy.

Donna's free hand caressed her thigh. It slid up beneath her t-shirt to stroke her belly or even cup a breast. Her other hand, buried between her thighs, didn't move—save for two fingers now, thrusting in unison. She was terribly excited, more so than she could remember being before. She'd masturbated, of course. But it had always been a quick, guilty affair; workmanlike effort resulting in a quick, mechanical release.

It was nothing like this. She felt a pressure building inside her, a tension she'd never experienced before, pleasant but incomplete. Donna thrust her fingers faster and harder, careful to breathe silently despite the building tension. She fingered herself faster, wanting to reach the climax she felt approaching.

Bob interrupted her thoughts with a sudden plea. "Don't stop. Don't stop... don't—"

Aberdare

Im loving this!!

Stories written by ladies always seem so much better in my eyes, so horny

Donna turned her head. Bob writhed on the opposite bed, arms and legs flexing and straightening. His hands fluttered in the air before settling on Zara's head as it bobbed over his crotch. Donna watched, fascinated, her fingers continuing to push in and out of her pussy.

Bob went rigid, head thrown back. His hips twitched rhythmically. He groaned, a deep, loud noise that went on and on. Zara rode him through his orgasm, her mouth never leaving his cock. He was coming inside her mouth! And she swallowed it.

Donna watched and fingered herself frantically. Her fingers, along with the sight of Bobby coming, sent her over the edge. The pleasurable tension rose to unbearable heights—then broke over her like a wave. Donna held herself rigid, motionless save for her pussy contracting repeatedly around her fingers; every contraction sent a pulse of pleasure rolling through her body.

She never forgot that Zara and Bob were only a few feet away, or the necessity of remaining still and silent. But she lost all awareness of what they were doing as her own ecstasy demanded all her attention. When her peak had passed and the pleasure was only a pleasant memory, Donna belatedly noticed the whispered conversation going on in the next bed—and that she had closed her eyes during her orgasm.

"Holy shit! Is that your roommate?" Bob's whisper cut through the silence.

Donna kept her eyes closed and concentrated on keeping her face blank, her breathing even. Her face grew hot and she hoped her crimson blush wasn't visible in the dark.

"Yeah."

"Is she...asleep?"

"I think so."

"I didn't know—"

"Neither did I, silly." Zara giggled. "It was dark."

"Are you sure she's asleep?"

"What, you want an audience?"

"No, but—"

"She's asleep," Zara said with surprising confidence. "Watch. Donna? Donna, are you awake?"

Donna felt her blush deepen and spread. She didn't know what Zoe was doing. Did she want Donna to respond? Did she suspect Donna had watched them? Uncertain of Zara's intent, and fearful of doing the wrong thing, Donna did nothing. She continued to feign sleep.

"See? She's asleep. She'd sleep through a fire alarm."

"Good."

blackpool

Aberdare

tranent

By *yes_erectMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

Whitchurch Shropshire

Very nice

Kettrin

Zara and Bob made love several more times that night. Donna watched through slitted eyes, remaining as still as possible. Now that they knew she was present, Zara and Bob each glanced her way at times. She played dead or at least deeply uncon*cious—each time. Much as she wanted to masturbate again, she didn't. She'd never get away with it now that they were conscious of her presence.

And she badly wanted to masturbate. She'd never even seen a porn video before, much less witnessed sex with her own eyes. It was arousing beyond imagining. And there were so many possibilities she'd never even considered. Zoe and Bobby's first coupling was in the missionary position. It was the only position Donna had ever experienced, and at that Zoe had enjoyed it more than she ever had.

But that was only the beginning. She'd watched Zara use her mouth on Bob's cock. She watched Bob return the favor. She saw Zara kneel astride Bob while he lay on his back, rocking her hips. She watched Zara on her hands and knees with Bob kneeling between her spread legs, entering her from behind. They'd even used their mouths on one another at the same time, lying on their sides.

Hearing Zara's cries of pleasure was educational. She'd never thought a woman could have as much fun as Zara had, or enjoy so many orgasms. Bob was a very talented young man. Much more talented than Mark had been. Donna realized at four a.m., when she was briefly awakened by the now-familiar slapping of flesh on flesh, and the incredibly arousing moans and whimpers Zara made, that she was jealous of her roommate.

Donna woke again just after dawn. Light filtered around the edges of the curtains. She'd turned over in her sleep, lying sprawled face down, her head turned away from Zara's side of the room. What had wakened her? She listened, expecting to hear more sex happening. She heard whispered voices but from the door.

She turned her head. Zara's bed was empty. More whispering. The door opened and closed. Donna heard the deadbolt click. She lowered her head and feigned sleep once more. She listened to Zara climb back into bed and settle the covers. Zara said, "Good night, Donna."

Donna froze. Did she know? Or was she guessing? Safer to assume the latter. Donna remained silent, pretending once more to sleep. She heard Zara shift position, fiddle with her pillow, then settle down again with a faint sigh. Very shortly her soft, regular breaths suggested that she was asleep again. All too aware of her own pretenses, Donna didn't assume that was the case. She continued to lie still, pretending sleep until it became a pretense no longer.

Loving this

manchester

When she woke next, Donna heard the shower running. A quick look showed Zara's bed abandoned. Her alarm clock read 10:34 a.m. It was Saturday, a day when Donna liked to sleep in. But not today. The last thing she wanted to face was discussing what had happened with Zara.

It would have to happen sometime. But not this morning. She threw off her own bed clothes and rolled to her feet. She dressed as fast as she could manage. She heard the shower shut off as she was jamming books into her backpack. She abandoned the last one, threw the half open backpack over one shoulder and fled the room.

The bathroom door opened as she pulled the hallway door closed. She had the hall to herself. She bolted for the stairwell, heart racing. Zara called after her—or Donna thought she did. She ignored the sound and clattered down the echoing stairwell and out into the bright cold morning.

Aberdare

"I thought I'd find you here."

Zara's voice set Donna's heart racing. Embarrassment, guilt and relief at an end to the waiting swept through her. She looked up from her paperback. Zara held a breakfast tray in her hands. She looked normal rather than angry. Around them the Commons swarmed with students getting a late breakfast or an early lunch. Dana had a table to herself.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Sure," Donns said.

Zara took a seat across from Donna. "Haven't seen you all weekend, roomie."

"I've been busy." Hiding from you. Avoiding this conversation. Fortunately Zara had apparently stayed in Bob's room Saturday night.

"So I gathered." Zara picked up her silverware, then frowned. Lowered it. "Are we going to talk about this, or what?"

Donna's face felt hot. She knew she had to be blushing visibly, and that knowledge only made it worse. She stared at Zara, unable to think what to say. Zoe seemed equally lost.

"I'm sorry," they said in unison.

"What?" they chorused. Both of them drew breath to speak. Donna waited.

"I'm sorry about the other night," Zoe said. "We didn't know you were there."

"I know." Zara colored a little, which made Donna feel a little better. At least until she realized that was because she didn't think Zoe could be embarrassed. That was an uncharitable thought. Zoe had been nothing but kind.

Whitchurch Shropshire

manchester

By *admax75Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Loving this

"I told Bob you were asleep," Zara said. "I even called your name."

Donna stood mute.

"You were awake, weren't you?"

Donna looked away. Her cheeks felt hot enough to catch fire. The room felt warm, and it was never warm. She let her gaze slide sideways. Zara watched her closely. Her face lit in a big grin. "You were awake!" Zara said. "I knew it!"

"I couldn't help it!" Only as the words left her mouth did Donna realize she'd confirmed Zara's suspicions. She clamped her hands over her face, wishing she could vanish.

"It turned me on."

Donna wasn't sure she'd heard Zara right. She lowered her hands. Zara sat with both elbows on the table, leaning forward. She lowered her voice. "I was surprised at first, and afraid you'd be upset. But when you didn't say or do anything, I thought maybe you were watching us. Were you?"

Donna looked away again, wanting to deny it. Truthfully, she wanted this whole conversation never to have happened. She didn't want to answer. She didn't want to lie, either. Remaining silent seemed like a good compromise. It was a compromise she made a lot. All the time, in fact.

She met Zara's eyes. It took her a full minute to work up the courage to reply. A minute in which she was painfully aware of the heat in face, of the way her pulse throbbed in her temples and fingertips in time to the rapid beating of her heart. Butterflies writhed in her stomach.

"Yes," Donna said. It was damned difficult to push the words out. "I watched you."

Zara smiled. "I thought so. Thanks for telling me."

Donna wanted to say, "You're welcome," but the words wouldn't come.

manchester

Aberdare

"I know that was hard to say. We haven't been friends for that long, but I know you're a very private person. Thanks for telling me the truth."

Donna dropped her gaze even as she nodded.

"So can I tell you something?"

Donna looked up. "S-sure."

"I liked it when you watched us. Or when I thought you were watching us."

"You did?"

Zara nodded eagerly. "It turned me on. A lot."

Donna didn't know how to answer that. She didn't have to. Zara wasn't finished confessing.

"Not because it was you. Just—being watched. By anyone. When I was having sex." Zara's eyes shone. "I liked it a lot. I guess...I guess I have some exhibitionist tendencies."

Well, I could have told you that, Donna thought. She recalled the whiteboard on their door. The one covered by crossed out times, each a bread crumb leading anyone paying attention to the knowledge of just how often Zara had sex.

She imagined telling Zara that. "Really?" Zara would ask.

"Yes," Donna could say. "It's pretty obvious you want everyone to know."

leeds

Aberdare

Whitchurch Shropshire

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Fantastic story !

Zara would blush a little, her eyes darting here and there as she considered the idea. Then a little grin would spread across her face. "I guess you're right," she'd say.

Donna said nothing. It was too personal, too intimate.

"Are we okay, then?" Zara asked.

Donna nodded. "We're fine."

Zara smiled. Donnw recognized the teasing aspect of it. "I'll try not to do it again," she said. She paused to watch Donna closely. "Unless you want me to."

Aberdare

dungannon

Mmmmmmm fantastic

By *r fandangoMan  over a year ago

around

Keep going

manchester

By *xnewtothis2017xxCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Zara!" Despite her protest, Donna felt a thrill sweep through her at the thought. Watching Zara and Bob fuck, fingering herself while she did, was the most exciting sexual experience she'd ever had. For all the embarrassment she'd experienced since, all the effort spent to avoid this conversation, she'd recalled it often. And with great pleasure.

"That's not a no."

"No, it isn't."

The words came unbidden. Donna couldn't believe she'd said them. Judging by Zara's expression, she couldn't either. "I see. Did you like it too?"

The heat rushed into her face again. It was getting to be a too-familiar sensation around Zara. Nonetheless, Donna held Zaea's gaze as long as it took her to muster the courage to nod. The moment she did her courage deserted her. She dropped her eyes.

"Wow," Zara said. "We're quite a pair."

She said nothing more, content to eat her breakfast in silence. Donna went back to her book. When she looked up again some time later, Zara was gazing into the distance, lost in her thoughts. Then she blinked and focused on Donna. "I've got some studying to do," she said. She stood and picked up her tray. "Catch you later, roomie."

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham