FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Underwear Shopping

Underwear Shopping

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *WSilverFox87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I've got a long standing fantasy of taking a sexy woman shopping for some sexy underwear and having some fun in the changing room before we head back for a day of fucking in it... has anyone done anything similar? If any ladies would be up for this please message me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *WSilverFox87 OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Bump

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

closest i got was me and my ex was in ann summers she asked me to have a lookin the changing room stood there with her big tits in lacey outfit i grabbed her slipped a finger through the slit and she sucked me off in their

By *asterofmaidsMan  over a year ago

Telford

The ex and I had qlot of fun in changing rooms. One time in Ann summers the bi shop assistant called me through to changing rooms she started snogging and grabbing the exs big boobs the girls proceeded to put a show for me

I met a woman off here many years ago, we arranged to meet and for me to take her underwear shopping. Once we were done we checked ourselves in a hotel and fucked all afternoon while her fella was out with his mates

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"I met a woman off here many years ago, we arranged to meet and for me to take her underwear shopping. Once we were done we checked ourselves in a hotel and fucked all afternoon while her fella was out with his mates"

By *nglish Rose2015Woman  over a year ago

west lothian

I used to work in a clothes shop had a few glimpses of skin due to curtains not been closed properly

Let a few couples have fun when it was quiet

"I used to work in a clothes shop had a few glimpses of skin due to curtains not been closed properly

Let a few couples have fun when it was quiet "

So rude not to

By *sexyHCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"I've got a long standing fantasy of taking a sexy woman shopping for some sexy underwear and having some fun in the changing room before we head back for a day of fucking in it... has anyone done anything similar? If any ladies would be up for this please message me "

Sounds fun

» Add a new message to this topic