FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hetty’s first meet!

Hetty’s first meet!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hj18 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Blackburn

It was a mid-March evening around 8:30pm. Henry was at home, sat alone on the bed that he usually shared with his wife Hetty. As he waited anxiously, his stomach turned with a mixed feeling of nerves and excitement…

Henry had just turned 30 and Hetty was a couple of years younger. Their sex life together had always been amazing and neither of them had anything to complain about, but at 7 years into their relationship they’d tried almost everything with each other and recently agreed that they both wanted to spice things up a little!

Hetty could count on one hand her number of previous partners. She’d only had one serious boyfriend before Henry which she described as ‘pretty boring’ and other than that she’d only had a couple of flings back in university. A natural redhead with incredible curves and amazing talents in the bedroom, apparently Henry had brought out her more fiery side in recent years and she now had a new found appetite for more cock! Of course Henry didn’t mind this at all, in fact he thought it was a real shame that more people didn’t get to see this side of her before they had met and often wondered how she’d perform with another guy.

The butterflies fluttered in Henry’s stomach as his phone buzzed in his hand. He looked down and read the message on the screen…

“I’m here. I’ll message as soon as I’m done. I love you x x”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It was a mid-March evening around 8:30pm. Henry was at home, sat alone on the bed that he usually shared with his wife Hetty. As he waited anxiously, his stomach turned with a mixed feeling of nerves and excitement…

Henry had just turned 30 and Hetty was a couple of years younger. Their sex life together had always been amazing and neither of them had anything to complain about, but at 7 years into their relationship they’d tried almost everything with each other and recently agreed that they both wanted to spice things up a little!

Hetty could count on one hand her number of previous partners. She’d only had one serious boyfriend before Henry which she described as ‘pretty boring’ and other than that she’d only had a couple of flings back in university. A natural redhead with incredible curves and amazing talents in the bedroom, apparently Henry had brought out her more fiery side in recent years and she now had a new found appetite for more cock! Of course Henry didn’t mind this at all, in fact he thought it was a real shame that more people didn’t get to see this side of her before they had met and often wondered how she’d perform with another guy.

The butterflies fluttered in Henry’s stomach as his phone buzzed in his hand. He looked down and read the message on the screen…

…"

Good start

Blackburn

“Oh shit!”, thought Henry as he stared at the words on the screen. A lump formed in his throat as he held back the sick feeling that was building inside of him, but strangely he could also feel a bulge forming in his shorts as he thought about what was about to happen. “What have we got ourselves into!?” he worriedly wondered to himself.

The build up to this moment had started a few hours earlier, in fact it was actually a few days before when they’d set their account up on a well known swinging site, but it took the first couple of days to find their feet and work their way through the hundreds of welcome messages from mostly horny older men who didn’t really have too much to offer. After getting to grips with how things worked and thinking about what she’d be comfortable with, on a mid week afternoon whilst Henry was at work, Hetty plucked up the courage to arrange a surprise for Henry later that evening.

She browsed a few of the messages that had come through that morning before noticing one with the subject “In you’re area for discrete fun”, but it was really the profile picture that caught her eye. It was a photo of a toned body in just his boxers and she could clearly see that the boxers covered quite a sizeable package. Before reading the message she opened up the profile to have a nosey and check out more pictures. As she browsed she wasn’t disappointed.

After exchanging a few messages, it became apparent that the guy was a trucker in his late 30’s who would be passing through the area later that evening. As they chatted, they exchanged a few more pictures and he made it clear that he wanted to meet and was happy for it to be under her terms. Throughout the afternoon, Hetty got more excited over thought of meeting a complete stranger as an introduction into the world of swinging.

She decided this was it, then sent a message explaining her rules.

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely got my interest

Blackburn

The plan was to meet at the nearest motorway service station. It would be a Blowjob only with him finishing over Hetty’s freckled chest. She was happy for him to play with her ample breasts as she sucked but wasn’t too interested in anything more at this stage.

She wanted to take things one step at a time and felt that sucking off a complete stranger in the cab of his lorry was quite enough for a first step!

He agreed this was fine and explained that he would park up in his truck and Hetty just had to approach the cab to be let in. She’d never even been inside a truck before, nevermind to meet a stranger, and just the thought of it made her feel extremely naughty.

The rules had been laid and they agreed to message later for confirmation of times and the exact meeting spot.

Now all she had to do was tell Henry about her plans!

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Good start

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Great start

Blackburn

Henry had been working in the office and arrived home at 6PM. He was greeted by Hetty as he walked through the front door,

“There’s some dinner in the oven, I’ve just had mine so you sort yourself out, I’m just jumping in the shower”. Henry’s eyes followed her as she walked down the hall, focussing in on her arse as her curvaceous hips swayed their way up the stairs.

What she’d told him wasn’t strictly true, she’d prepared the dinner but hadn’t actually eaten anything herself all afternoon because she was too nervous at the thought of meeting a stranger later that evening. She did jump in the shower though, as she wanted to freshen up and prepare herself for later.

Back in the kitchen, Henry had just placed his plate in the dishwasher as he heard a shout from upstairs… “Can you come up here a minute, I need to tell you something”.

Henry entered the bedroom to find Hetty sitting on the bed with just a towel wrapped around her. Fresh from her shower, drips of water glistened as they ran off her shoulders and down the cleavage of her 36E breasts.

“What’s up, what do you need to tell me?” asked Henry.

“Well I just need you to come here a minute so I can warm up.” she replied

“Warm up? What do you mean? Warm up for what?” Henry asked, this time even more curiously.

Hetty looked back at Henry and as a naughty grin grew across her face she replied… “Lie down here and I’ll show you!”

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Sounds good

Blackburn

Henry did as he was told and lay back on the bed, Hetty now knelt over him at his feet. As he looked up at her, Hetty let the towel drop from around her, now exposing her bare breasts in all their glory. Henry had always had a thing for redheads and Hetty ticked all the boxes! Her soft pale skin was speckled with contrasting darker freckles all over her body. Even after 7 years he was amazed at how great she looked and it always excited him to see her like this. He could feel himself getting harder.

Hetty reached down, unbuckled Henry’s belt and pulled down his trousers to notice the bulge already forming in his boxers. She slid the fingers of her right hand under his waistband, took his cock in her hand then slowly started to work her way up and down his growing shaft.

“What’s this about?” Henry asked. “What are you warming up for?”

She didn’t reply. Instead she gripped his now throbbing cock harder in her hand as she moved her head down towards his waist. As her mouth arrived to meet her hand she licked her lips and slowly took the tip of Henry’s cock into her warm, wet mouth.

She began to suck. Opening her mouth wide as she moved her head down to take Henry’s cock all the way to the back of her throat. With each stroke her mouth became wetter and to Henry it now seemed to glide in and out with ease.

“Come on then, are you going to tell me what you’re warming up for?” Henry asked again.

Hetty raised her head and Henry’s cock fell from her mouth. “I’m warming my throat up for later”.

“Later? What do you mean later?” Henry said with surprise!

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

mullingar

Looking forward to next part

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great so far

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Blackburn

Hetty stopped sucking and moved up the bed to sit beside Henry.

“I think that’s enough for you for now, my throat’s ready and I don’t want to wear it out do I?”

“I’m confused, I really don’t know what you’re talking about” said Henry.

“Well” replied Hetty, “I’ve arranged a meet… I think I’m ready to to suck some other cock!”

Henry looked back at his wife. Surprised, shocked and excited at the words he just heard her say.

Hetty went on to explain what she’d been up to that afternoon and the plans she had made. They looked through the messages together and browsed the profile Hetty had chosen that afternoon. Henry was a little taken back at first, but the image of his wife with the man on the screen ran through his mind. The thought excited him and they agreed to go ahead with the plan.

“Better get ready then” said Hetty. She had a glint in her that Henry had never noticed before.

“Err… but aren’t you going to finish what you started” replied Henry as he pointed down to his cock, still erect at the image in his mind.

Hetty knew he was turned on but also knew how to tease. She left the room to go get herself ready and shouted back to Henry…

“You’ll have to wait for when I’m back!”

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Middlesbrough

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Good story

mullingar

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *asygoingguy82Man  over a year ago

bognor

"Hetty stopped sucking and moved up the bed to sit beside Henry.

“I think that’s enough for you for now, my throat’s ready and I don’t want to wear it out do I?”

“I’m confused, I really don’t know what you’re talking about” said Henry.

“Well” replied Hetty, “I’ve arranged a meet… I think I’m ready to to suck some other cock!”

Henry looked back at his wife. Surprised, shocked and excited at the words he just heard her say.

Hetty went on to explain what she’d been up to that afternoon and the plans she had made. They looked through the messages together and browsed the profile Hetty had chosen that afternoon. Henry was a little taken back at first, but the image of his wife with the man on the screen ran through his mind. The thought excited him and they agreed to go ahead with the plan.

“Better get ready then” said Hetty. She had a glint in her that Henry had never noticed before.

“Err… but aren’t you going to finish what you started” replied Henry as he pointed down to his cock, still erect at the image in his mind.

Hetty knew he was turned on but also knew how to tease. She left the room to go get herself ready and shouted back to Henry…

“You’ll have to wait for when I’m back!”

…"

Love to hear more of what happened xx

Blackburn

**Back with Henry in the bedroom**

Henry looked back down at his phone and re-read the the message…

It had been around 20 minutes since Hetty had left the house and this was the message he’d been waiting for. He knew this was it…she was really going to go through with her plans!

As he sat waiting, he wondered what she’d be doing right now… Had she entered the cab? How did he greet her? Did she just get to straight to it and start sucking him???

Henry’s cock hardened at the thought!

He opened up the profile Hetty had shown him earlier and browsed the photos. As he browsed, he pictured his wife sucking on the cock that he could see on the screen. It looked quite a bit bigger than his own, at least an inch or two longer and also thicker in girth. It was definitely bigger than Hetty was used to! Henry wondered to himself… Could she manage it? Would she take it all? Would she do a good job sucking on a bigger cock?

Henry was rock hard now at the image forming in his mind, along with the fact that Hetty had teased him earlier by stopping mid-blow! He reached down and was just about to start stroking himself when he was interrupted by the buzz of his phone. It was another message from Hetty which he immediately opened up…

“I’m done, he was fast x x”

By *aney JoyTV/TS  over a year ago

North Dublin

More delicious Hetty please

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Mmmm

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

[Removed by poster at 19/05/22 15:42:58]

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

Great!

Blackburn

Henry re-read the message on the screen…

“I’m done, he was fast! X x”

It had only been about 10 minutes since receiving the last message saying that Hetty had arrived at the meeting spot.

Had she really gone through with it? Has my wife just sucked another guy’s cock? Could she really have done that so quick? Henry thought.

He started to type…“Really!?”… then hit send.

He waited for a moment then watched as the three dots appeared on the screen, indicating that Hetty’s response was incoming.

“. . .”

He watched as his phone buzzed again and a photo popped up on the screen.

The tip of the a hard cock was just in view and it appeared to have just unloaded over a pair of boobs.

He recognised Hetty’s chest immediately, the freckles were a giveaway!

The words that came through under the image also confirmed it was her…

“Really haha xx”

***Check out our latest photo for the evidence!… There’s still more to follow***

By *arkstevens7Man  over a year ago

Manchester

Does she come home and tell him the details

(God I love freckles !!)

Blackburn

*** The photo was rejected because it was a screenshot of the messages. A new one has been uploaded without the texts. ***

Middlesbrough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

cheshire/Preston

happy to do the same to her again while you watch this time

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

Very good and looking forward to hearing more

Blackburn

Henry was shocked that his wife had actually gone through with it. Even after receiving the text saying she was there, part of him thought she’d back out at the last minute, but the picture he was now looking at proved otherwise!

He took a moment to study the picture, thinking about how naughty she was for going through with her plan and how good her mouth must have been to receive a load over her amazing boobs like that in record time!

The ‘sick with excitement’ feeling in his stomach grew even further, as did his own cock as he thought about his wife sucking on another and giving it her very best effort!

He started to type…

“Oh shit! You actually did it!”

He hit send then after a few seconds started to type again. He couldn’t even wait for her reply, he wanted to see more!…

“Did you get more pics?”

By *ochdale lad2019Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

By *ochdale lad2019Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Would love to meet you x

By *elovetoplay246Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

By *7inchMan  over a year ago

denbigh

Blackburn

Henry waited for a reply. He was so excited to see more that it felt like forever, when in reality only a few minutes had passed. He looked down at his phone and saw the three dots on the screen, so he knew Hetty was typing back…

“. . .”

“He was bigger than I thought!!”

“. . .”

Another picture came through…this one showing more of his hot wife in action! It was a shot of Hetty with the strangers cock buried deep in her mouth, whilst her hand expertly gripped the base of his rock hard shaft! Henry still couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He knew the feeling of Hetty’s oral skills very well and the sight of her sharing her magical mouth with the stranger got him even more excited!

***Second pic just uploaded***

By *awtybikerMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

[Removed by poster at 20/05/22 09:47:26]

By *awtybikerMan  over a year ago

Barnoldswick

Sounds like great fun, think we’d all like to try Hettys oral skills

By *onlywishiMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Don’t think she’ll just do a blow job ? Mores coming lol

cheshire/Preston

Blackburn

“It looks like you handled it perfectly well!” Henry replied.

The reply came quickly this time… “Haha, I don’t think I did too bad x x”

Not bad at all, Henry thought as he started to type… “So naughty! Did you enjoy it? Tell me what happened”

Another few moments passed before two more pictures popped into the message thread. They showed more of his wife going to work on the the strangers cock! Different angles of her with the hard shaft held firmly in her hand as her mouth sucked on the throbbing tip!

Henry imagined how this must have felt for him. He thought about how great Hetty’s soft lips usually felt on his own cock then wondered if she’d given the stranger the same attention she gave his. It certainly looked like it, and surely he must of thought it was good enough to blow his load all over her chest so soon! He was now so turned on at the thought and wanted to hear every detail.

“Come on then, tell me all about it!” Henry replied.

*** Additional photos uploaded ***

Middlesbrough

Blackburn

Anybody want more?

By *andaele50Couple  over a year ago

Fcuksville

Yes please love the pics that go with it. He was a lucky guy will you go further next time???

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *ammy_xMan  over a year ago

Reading

What skills as a writer and cock sucker

mullingar

more please