FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our First FFM

Our First FFM

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BB and NN OP   Couple  over a year ago

York

We’d both takes for a few year about what it would be like to introduce another female into the bedroom with us.

We had a friend, Sarah who we’d had known for a while and didn’t have a regular boyfriend. She was good looking, great sense of humour and flirty.

We were friends already so it wasn’t u usual for her to be at our house for food and drinks etc and often stayed over. Equally we would often go out in York and stay at hers.

Over a period of months she stayed at ours a few times and the conversation over wine use to get flirtier and flirtier.

We arranged to go out with Sarah and her new boyfriend one Saturday night and stay at hers.

When we arrived at hers, she met us at the door to say it was going to be just her, as her BF had not come to York for the weekend.

Marie looked at me and winked…

We went out had some food and hit a few bars. We arrived at a club and Marie and Sarah went to the ladies whilst I ordered drinks. I was stood at the bar waiting for them for ages, so long in fact that I drank their drinks as well as mine and then they appeared smiling…

Marie explained that they had had a chat in the ladies and Sarah was up for fooling around and suggested we bed back to hers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

York

We arrived back at Sarah’s and Nick opened some wine and poured us all a few glasses.

Sarah and I sat on the settee and Nick came in and sat on the floor as we chatted about playing with another female.

She said she had suspected something a few months back and when she stayed at ours would often bring herself off hoping we’d knock on the bedroom door and climb into bed with her…

At this point nick was caressing both our arses as he sat on the floor looking up at us.

Sarah leaned across and held my face as she started to kiss me, I froze completely…I didn’t know how to react, did I really want this?

She stopped kissing and asked if I was ok, asked if the two of us wanted to chat and she’s leave the room.

It suddenly dawned on me in that split second all those months of us fantasising about seducing her and here we were but she was seducing me and potentially us…

I knew it was now or never and just looked down at Nick and I did my top and went back in to snog Sarah….

York

My mind was racing, I was kissing a woman!

I could feel her caressing my breasts and Nick still caressing the sides of our arses and thighs as he was sat or as I noticed now kneeling on the floor.

I lifted her dress over her head to reveal a lovely black bra and thong, her skin was so smooth.

It was electrifying, she was a similar height and size to me and smelt so good, her lips were just so soft.

She slipped my top off and eased my trousers down with Nick pulling them off and then I felt her slide her hand in my panties, she already had my boobs popping out of my bra and I could feel her erect nipples…

York

As I knelt there watching my wife moaning as our friend kissed her and let her fingers run some magic in her panties, I took my cock out and started to wank.

Marie gently started to explore Sarah’s body who was now just sat there in her thing, her erect nipples and pert tits touching Marie’s equally erect nipples.

I uncoupled Marie’s bra and helped Sarah slide her thong off, they then asked why I wasn’t naked?

I didn’t need asking twice and as I stripped off Sarah led us both to the bedroom.

The girls got on the bed and carried on snogging, it wa amazing to see Marie exploring another females body.

Sarah’s bald pussy looked so licalable ans I started to kiss her legs.

Marie was laid next to her and was just rubbing Sarah’s pussy. I worked my way up her thighs and got to that pussy and just stared lapping away. Marie grabbing my hair as she snogged her friend and her husband licked her friends pussy.

I looked up and could see Marie with that flint in her eye, I heard her ask Sarah if she was enjoying that and the response was more moaning…

Marie worked her way down kissing her nips and talking to her about how good I was at licking Pusey, but was she going to be good enough…

She got along side me and starts to lick her friends pussy, it was evident she didn’t need much practice and I started to work my way up Sarah’s body.

I got to her amazing tots and then started snogging her with her wet pussy juices still all over my face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

York

As I was snogging Sarah she was grabbing my hard cock, Marie was licking her pussy and she was moaning with pleasure, she started to shake and I heard Marie groan as Sarah released one almighty orgasm.

Marie worked her way up Sarah’s body and was grinning with delight telling her how she tasted like a honey pot.

Sarah started to manoeuvre her self to return the favour, flicking her long hair back so she could see Marie’s smooth Pussy and start lapping away.

York

Marie laid on the bed, her friend lapping away at her pussy and me just watching saying how good it was seeing my wife being tongue fucked by her gorgeous friend.

Sarah’s back at king and her fab tight ass in the air as she got deeper into Marie. Marie writhing around and pulling on her own nips.

I couldn’t resist giving Sarah’s ass a gentle smack…

She put her head up and asked me “do you want to fuck me”?

I froze, I had no idea how Marie was with that, before I could say anything, Marie responded with “yes he does, and god I so want to see him fuck you and want you to feel him fuck yiu whilst your doing me”

I didn’t need telling twice and slid into her tight wet pussy. Marie all the time having eye contact with me as I thrust away!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *aconteur69111Man  over a year ago

eastbourne

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

Delicious story. Hope there will be more

York

It was electrifying been told by wife to slide into her friend! Her friend felt so good as she arched her back as I was balls deep and pushing her harder into my wife’s pussy!

Marie asked Sarah “how’s my husbands cock”?

Sarah lifted her head and said “nearly as good as your pussy”

She went back to tongue fuxking Marie and I just got into a gentle stroke of sliding in and out, listening to them both moaning but Marie’s eyes never left mine…

York

Marie’s whole body started to shake as Sarah made her cum, Sarah also groaning as tasted Marie’s orgasm, she went harder and Marie squeeled and screamed that only a woman know how to touch a woman!!!

I was still sliding In and out of Sarah and she felt so good.

Marie said she’s like to feel that cock for a little while and Sarah just said let’s do cock roulette…

What’s that we both said….

“You’ve got two pussys to fuck, we get 20 second stints to make you cum”

As she said this she climbed up Marie ensuring her hard nips were against Marie’s and gave her a snog, lifted her head looked back at Me and said you’ve got 20 seconds in your wife then 20 seconds inner then her then me.

She looked back at Marie and snogged her and said look into my eyes, who can make him cum … me or you…????

Hot

York

It deny so good to slide into Marie whilst grabbing Sarah’s tight ass!

“20 seconds, not a second more” screamed Sarah!

God it was so horny, after 20 seconds I pulled out of Marie and slid into Sarah!

Marie screaming “save that load for me”

York

Sarah looked back at me and said why don’t you get some pics of us?

I didn’t need asking again….

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Awesome story, can't wait to hear more

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

York

As Sarah was laid on top of Marie snogging her and caressing Marie’s pert tits, I was snapping away with the phone cam.

I could t resist getting back in the bed and sliding into her to continue cock roulette…who would receive the load.

Hope your all enjoying the story, let us know if we should continue telling the story?

York

As o slid back into Sarah, she felt so good and then pulling out and sliding into Marie, both their pussys so wet!

They both felt amazing, I was trying so hard not to cum!

Not only did they feel so good, just seeing the two of them snogging!

By *xx_leatherMan  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Yes want to hear more on this story and I think there’s more to come xxx

By *ubble and SqueekCouple  over a year ago

Hull

Enjoying this x

Please post more

York

Marie moves her head to one side and looks at me, “let me know when your close, I want Sarah to feel you cum and I want to see both your faces, but I need my pussy licked as well”.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Wow love this

Kilmarnock

York

With this Sarah starts to reverse against me and works her way down Marie’s body.

She gives her pussy a gentle lick and looks up at Marie asking her “how dirty can you be”?

Marie looks puzzled, mainly as she’s loving the attention but asks “how do you mean”?

Sarah says “well if he’s gonna fuck me and cum in me are you gonna clean me up”

At this point I’m trying so hard not to cum!

Marie responds with “god, you know that’s the case, we can then both taste it when we kiss and then suck him hard again as I want to feel him cum in me as well”

Sarah is now grinding herself against me and I’m balls deep in her.

Marie just says “right cum relay here we go, I’ll cum Sarah cums and then you as she looks at me”

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

By *aked-funMan  over a year ago

South West

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

huddersfield/manchester

York

At this point I could hardly hang on any more…

Marie writhing around as Sarah licking her pussy, The two of them gripping each other’s wrists as Sarah got her tongue deeper and deeper into Marie.

Sarah slamming back in my cock, then I saw Marie start to lift and then shake as she moaned and shouted out ‘Fuck’…

With that Sarah lifted her head and asked “did you just squirt”

God yes came the response and Sarah just slammed back harder as she started to cum, I could feel her pussy pii I lasting as she let go and with that I exploded as I pulled on her long hair and emptied my balls into her….

huddersfield/manchester

York

I collapsed on her and we just laid there for a while, me still deep in her.

After a few minutes and no one talking, I pulled out and moved up the bed to Marie. As I got close, she gave me a quick kiss and said “I’ve got some cleaning Upto do”.

She got off the bed and I sat up leaning against the headboard. Sarah moved up and laid against me.

I started kissing her neck and caressing her boobs along with gently tweaking/stretching her still erect nipples.

Marie climbed on the bed and up Sarah to give her a cheeky snog as she then worked her way down her body.

I felt Sarah tense as Marie got to her pussy.

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

York

As I looked up I could see Sarah with her head back and Nick kissing and nuzzling her neck.

She was laid to one side of him so as I was working between her thighs and have to say smoothest pussy I’d ever seen and obviously the first I’d touched let alone kissed or licked I could just reach round and feel Nicks semi hard cock.

I was a little apprehensive at first about licking her pussy and thighs that were covered in cum, but then again I’ve always loved making a guy cum and swallowing his cum.

As I licked her thigh I could taste nicks cum and as I put my tongue in her pussy I felt a dollop come into my mouth which I swallowed.

I looked down and could see more running down her gorgeous pussy lips, I lapped this up and held it in my mouth. More was coming out so I lapped that up and then moved my way up to her Dave and gave her a very long lingering spunky snog…

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

York

As I was snogging her, I could hear her moan and as I pulled my lips from hers there was a combination of saliva and spunk that dripped down our chins and onto her breasts.

I came again, well squirted! I’d gone from fantasy to popping my bi cherry, sharing my husband and quite frankly been a Horny Bi Bitch that felt out of control but in total control if that makes sense? X

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

York

I reached down and grabbed Nick and said are you done? You’ve fucked my friend what about me?

At this point Sarah joined in with “yes, you can’t leave your wife out, you best be ready again soon, shall we help you along”?

York

Ps just put a pic of Sarah and I in our public profile from 2015

York

They both moved down the bed and started to suck my cock hard.

Unfortunately it normally takes me a while to recover and go again, what a horny view though, my wife and her friend sucking my seminhard cock and also seeing a side Tommy wife I’d never seen before!

York

As the two of them started to play and suck my cock I soon became rock hard again.

It was t long before Marie was sat on my cock as I was laid on the bed, I reached up to grope her amazing tits.

Sarah was behind her and kissing her neck and pushing her down on my cock…

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

By *7inchMan  over a year ago

denbigh

huddersfield/manchester

bradford

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

cheshire/Preston

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

York

I could feel Marie’s pussy gripping my cock and feel how wet she was, I could see Sarah’s hands all over Marie’s tits.

It felt so good as my wife bounced on my cock.

As she did, Sarah started to gently push her over as I turned as well. Marie was no on her back, legs wrapped round me as I slammed into her, Sarah behind me and leaning round to snog me!

She then moved round and sat on Marie’s face and started to grind away…

Woking-ish

Poole

York

I was rock hard pumping in and out of my wife as her best friend was sat on her face moaning as she ground away on Marie!

Sarah’s pert tits bouncing with rock hard nips!

I leaned forward and started to snog Sarah as I drove deep into Marie!

Sarah whispered, cum hard I need to lick her pussy clean …

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

York

Marie’s thighs were locked round my waist and Sarah’s hands on my shoulders as she was grinding away on Marie’s face.

We were in a rhythm now, how fabulous was this look.to say only a few hours earlier my wife and Sarah were bi virgins, they were quick learners!

I could feel my balls swell and I moaned out loud, Sarah screaming that’s it let go, cum for us! As I did I just heard Marie moaning and then Sarah.

As Sarah climbed off her, Marie just smiled at me, but her face was soaking wet as was the pillow!

Sarah came round and just whispered don’t pull out until I say x

York

She started to ease me back as my cock came out of Marie, just then a dollop of spunk slid down Marie’s pussy lips.

Sarah was straight in with her finger just catching it and licking it off her fingers.

She then buried her head in Marie’s pussy who just tensed up as Sarah grabbed her wrists to try and hold her still.

I walked round the bed and climbed on so Marie could lick my cock clean…

Poole

Kilmarnock

York

I was laid there a hot sweaty mess, Nick had just pulled out of me and I’d been licking my best friends pussy only for the third time that night! God it tasted so good as did the reaction I got from her.

Now I had his cock in my mouth and Sarah getting her tongue so deep into my pussy not 2 mins since I’d climaxed!

Whilst I was so enjoying the night and moment, my mind did wander into how naughty I/we were being!

I’d never done anything like this, yes we’d talked about it but never expected to be doing it, I guess there was some guilt (if that makes sense) but my god I Also felt electrified.

Here I was sucking my husbands semi hard cock hard again and could taste his cum and my pussy. My best friend was tongue fucking be and cleaning my spunky pussy and I wanted more!

By *oodburnerswMan  over a year ago

Ktown

What an amazing horny story. Thank you

York

This was our first threesome. Have put a pic of Sarah and I in our public profile.

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Nice

York

I found myself grinding against Sarah’s face as she got deeper and deeper into me!

Nick was now fully hard again and he was tweaking my very hard nipples.

Sarah started to work her way up my body and was knelt over me on all fours as she dribbled spunk onto my chin and neck.

With that she looked at Nick and just said “you want to fuck me again don’t you”

York

I came round to Behind Sarah as she laid on Marie and rubbed her erect nipples against Marie’s.

I parted her legs and slipped in, that feeling of sliding into a wet pussy after Marie had just been licking it was unreal (something over the next few years I’d grow to love of fucking Marie after another fem has been tongue fucking her).

I slid in and out and could feel how fabulously wet it was, I was doing very long slow strokes I slipped out a few times. As I went to go back in, Marie who was snogging Sarah squealed “wrong pussy”, don’t stop though!

Then Sarah in a very dominant voice was “you were in me first”….

Choices, choices, choices

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Bishops Waltham

huddersfield/manchester

By *orkie77Man  over a year ago

York

Great story. Loving it.

cheshire/Preston

York

I pulled out of Marie and then just fell back into her, she was so wet and wide at this point.

As I pulled out again Sarah reached round and grabbed my cock as I slid into her, again so wet and wide!

Sarah was now pinning Marie wrists down and rubbing herself against her body as they snogged, tits to tits, nips to nips , pussys to pussys….

I was in ecstasy seeing and feeling this as my cock was sliding into alternate pussys.

I have Sarah’s tight ass a gentle spank, my vid what a reaction…

York

It was just a gentle spank, but Sarah shook with ecstasy!

I gave her another spank but this time harder!

She screamed so it harder, “what fuck or spank” I said, they both screamed back “both”.

I gave her another spank and suggested we have a game of cock roulette!

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Super story

York

Thanks although it feels like it’s just us posting in this forum post so we will save the rest for another day.

By *umon337Man  over a year ago

Offaly

bradford

Woking-ish

great story, not at all jealous.....

York

Thanks

cheshire/Preston

By *cotguy39Man  over a year ago

perth

The best story for a long while

Please continue

Kilmarnock

[Removed by poster at 24/05/22 13:35:52]

York

Question is, to continue, share another one of our amazing experiences or focus on getting one of our pics fab’d and at least onto the score board?

By *ablo69300Man  over a year ago

Bury St. Edmunds

Continue.

In my imagination, all three of you are so good together that you will have formed a real threesome bond and stay together as a three-way marriage arrangement, permanently.

Woking-ish

I fab'd your profile pic....

York

Awww thanks

York

The two of them got on all fours on the bed side by side, but facing in opposite directions.

I walked round to Marie and she started sucking my cock, Sarah counted to 10 and I walked round the other side of the bed and slid into Marie, again Sarah counted to 10…

I then moved over to Sarah and she starting sucking my cock, taking the full shaft whilst Marie counted to 10. I then moved round the bed and slipped into Sarah, again Marie counted to 10 as I pulled out and Marie immediately too my cock in her mouth…

York

Whilst I was absolute rock hard and what an amazing view, I had already cum twice! I remember thinking to myself, I’m not sure I can cum again!

That said it was amazing, sliding into Sarah’s still wet pussy, then Marie blowing me, then sliding into Marie’s Pussy, then Sarah blowing me!

Each time counting to 10 and each time they were getting faster at sucking me or slamming back on my cock!

As Sarah was slamming back on my cock Maroe was slapping her ass and saying some filthy things!

huddersfield/manchester

York

Marie screamed 10 and I moved across for her to suck by cock, after 10 I went round and slid into her!

As I did I noticed she was rubbing Sarah’s pussy! Sarah screamed 10 and I got my cock in her mouth! Marie turned round and grabbed Sarah’s hair! Really pulling it and telling her what a dirty little bitch she was! I pulled out and Marie took my chick but this time Sarah knelt up, slapped Marie’s ass so hard there was a crack…

She then grabbed her hair and said, I’m a dirty butch but your a Horny Bi Bitch…

That’s where Marie’s nick name HBB came from…

cheshire/Preston

York

There he was stood on the bed of the bed! Hard cock that my best friend and I had been sharing and she’s just given me the name HBB that would stick!

We both started to suck his cock, which was great, but I longed for Sarah to touch and dominate me more!

York

Hope you’ve enjoyed the story of our first FFM?

If you’d like us to share some of our other experiences let us know by fabbing our pics x

huddersfield/manchester

York

Feeling so very horny this morning x

York

Let us know if you’d like us to share some of our other stories x

huddersfield/manchester

"Let us know if you’d like us to share some of our other stories x"

I'd definitely love to hear more of your stories. Loved this one!

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

cheshire/Preston

Woking-ish

Brilliant....

» Add a new message to this topic