FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Your wildest dare in a pub or restaurant?

Your wildest dare in a pub or restaurant?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anders2000-18 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

What is the wildest thing that you have discreetly managed in a restaurant, pub, bar or other public place. Shock me! You can DM if you want I post them anonymously.

This is one of me. A few months ago I met a girl in Iberica. A nice restaurant in London . Upon arrival I gave her a note and asked her to read it and do it. The kite asked her to go to the lady’s get her knickers out and come back to the table with them in her hands and discreetly passed them to me there. She did it. No one suspecting but us. Once she was back she told me that she was really wet, what I could check under the table.

I asked her to get an ice cube of her drink and get it in her pussy. She did. Trying to keep straight while she felt it and melted.

When we left there was a small puddle in her chair…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Probably but daring or sexy enough for here but

Met a girl for lunch

When she arrived and handed me a small bag and told me to go put them on

When got to the toilets the bag contained a paid of her dirty panties

Definitely spiced up the lunch with me feeling the panties between my ass cheeks

By *nnmarietarecyCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

I was in a crowded bar a few years back on a meet,he dared me to go to the bathroom and take off my thong,I replied why the bathroom I can do it here ,so I stood up in my short skirt and pulled down my thong with everyone watching and handed them to him ,had a few drinks on me tho lol

London

That is even better… did anyone realise?

By *nnmarietarecyCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Yes plenty of winks and smiles

Once took my knickers off in pub toilets, got back to bar and put them in husbands pocket. He found them when buying drinks then started gently fingering my pussy up my skirt as i sat on a stool at the busy bar

London

Love that! I can imagine your husband smile and surprise when he found them!

We have a scenario we have wanted to play out. It seems s good time to get planning it now for post lockdown.

We want to chat with a cpl for a while probably on a 4 way WhatsApp chat.

Getting into each others heads.

Flirting and getting to know each other.

To lead to the below.

Not posted in stories and fantasys as that's more fiction. This we want to make real.

Perhaps not as daring as some but sounds like fun to us, so we welcome thoughts comments and anyone who might be interested in trying it out.

So tonight we are meeting a new couple out for dinner in a nice restraint perhaps it’s at your hotel.

We are getting ready nice new lingerie for mrs with her favourite dress

And shirt and trousers for mr

We have chatted to the couple a bit but not loads and the anticipation is there the butterflies a bit of nerves.

Nothing is ruled out or in at this stage.

Tonight will be a little different from meeting anyone else for the 1st time as we have 2 tables booked

We can both eat with the half of the other couple chat flirt all in the site of our partners.

Which houses or hotel rooms will we end up at if either how will we get on with the others and how will the night end??

We are looking for a couple to do this with.

But we may not see our partners till breakfast.

We wonder if the waiting staff will figure it out.

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

Out in pub with a kinky lady friend. I was drinking cider and her white wine. I said the wine looks like pee and after a wee bit of kinky questions she put glass undee table and peed in glass and filled it. She then told me to drink it down in one which i obliged.

Met a lady from another site in a pub, she was in a couple but he was a cuck. We'd planned the meeting and part of their kink was her husband was already in pub watching from a far.

Anyway we got on well, I watched him squirm on the otherside of the pub, probably knowing under the table I had my fingers in his wife. Anyway on a similar theme to many other posts on this thread, I told her to go to the ladies and remove her knickers. On return to discreetly give them to her husband.

I ended up having a quicky with her in the pub car park with him watching...

One night i noticed someone eyeing me up while I was in the gents. I Walked in the cubicle and they followed and sucked me off.

No words exchanged. He want back to sitting with his gf and mates, i went back to sitting with my mates.

Got a handjob while sat in a pub, she slid her hand in when she knew she’d made me hard after teasing for a while, that was difficult not to make everyone nearby know

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Stayed overnight in Birmingham with wife, went for a meal in restaurant along canal with my wife with her lovesense 2 in her pussy. Had so much fun controlling the vibe all through dinner on my phone app.

Also in few bars afterwards. She was soaking wet when got back to our hotel & fucked

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

This happened quite a number of years ago when I was in my early 20s. I was in a local nightclub with a few mates as it was one of the lads' birthday. While in there we were chatting to a girl we knew (one of the lads knew her from work and we'd met a few times). Let's call her J. Now J was married, but went out with friends and left her husband at home. J was well known by us as, let's say, negligent of her wedding vows. I'd gone to get a drink, when I got back to our table, the others were almost on the dance floor apart from one girl, a friend of J. I said hi, she smiled back and our eye met. I leant in for a kiss and we had a deep, tongue tangling kiss. I then looked at her and said by the way, I'm (for anonymity) C. I'm W she said and we kissed again. We were stood at a table not far from the dance floor. Hands started wandering and I felt her boobs through her top and her nipples stiffened. Much snogging and fondling ensued while people were walking by. I put a hand up her skirt and rubbed her through her pants. I slipped a finger in and played with her pussy, rubbing her clit and inserting a finger. We kissed to stifle her moans and dhe felt my hard cock through my pants. We removed our hands from the intimate areas when the others returned. We kept up kissing and occasional fondling the rest of the night. When it was time to go home, I went to the loo and thought as she was a friend of J, she was likely to be married, do I said goodnight to my mates and went home without seeing W or asking for her number.

A year or so later I was now engaged and happened to see J in a pub while out with the guys. She told me W had just got engaged. I said that I thought she was married and was playing out like you. No she said, she wondered what had happened to me that night and hoped she'd see me again! What a smack myself round the back of the head moment!

By *appy_Chappy567Man  over a year ago

Ashwell

Had a fwb a few years back and one quiet Sunday evening we were having a drink in one of the pubs in my village. The conversation started to get kinky and because we were in a cubicle at the end of the pub she gave me a blow job totally out of the blue. I had to keep looking around the corner to make sure no one came to take our empty glasses.

It didn’t matter as I bolted in seconds and she swallowed the lot.

I still go into the pub occasionally and it always brings a smile to my face

Fucked over the sink in our local pubs women's toilets, not even in a cubical just in the main part bent over the sink.

Both our jeans fully dropped to our ankles.

Luckily no one walked in!

By *oblogsCouple  over a year ago

east anglia

Had sex in the toilets ahortly after mrs arrived at the pub, and got a footjob under the table in a restaurant

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

Out in liverpool one night and stood close at busy bar in Mathew St, girlfriend was teasing my cock and after a while she un-buttoned my jeans got my cock out and slowly wanked me at the bar while people were all around us..was so horny and think one of the bar staff saw and knew what we wer doing

By *addycock13Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Heading home from Glastonbury to Reading, I got the free bus to Bristol from the festival. Got talking to a young, black, nurse and we clicked. At Bristol we had a couple of drinks and she agreed to come back to my barracks. Got the rail tickets and with time to kill became heated in a sexy way, being a gent I agreed we would use a cubicle in the ladies for a quick one - very steamy! Then we heard the door go, kept very quiet until a female voice said it was WPC Unhappy and to come out. The PC with her had a broad grin, she had a face like thunder! The girl was told to go, I had to give my details. The girl came back with me and we had a great time soaking my bed in cum later. Then two weeks later i received a letter with an official caution for being 'in a place marked for the exclusive use of ladies' which got me a bollocking from the RSM and kudos from the lads after showing them the letter.

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

London

nice thread

By *exforfun30Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Went out on holiday to a restaurant she had a tight clingy short dress on with no knickers. Took some pictures under the table of her bare pussy. Went to a bar had a few drinks. Suggested she went to the ladies and take her dress off and come back with just her coat on. She did it! I was rock hard. She kept flashing me in the bar. I am sure some guys nearby knew what was going on. Walked back to hotel and got some pics of her with her coat open. Went up a small quite lane and got some more pics with her completely nude. Stopped her opening her coat wide while waiting for the hotel lift, just as well as a guy came out as we got in. Did some more flashing in the hotel corridor. She was soaking wet and I was leaking precum. Great night shagging after that.

London

A lovely (and kinky) lady sent me this:

“ Me and a guy a fab meet met for our second meet, he was staying in the Dakota hotel he says jokingly before he picked me up hope your not wearing panties so me being me wore no panties, we started down stairs in the bar drinking double gins we were sat against the back wall in the corner there was a couple sat on a little sofa opposite us I sat with one leg up on the chair facing him he looked n noticed I had no panties on he started of fingering me while talking to me it was so hot he then took a bit I’ve pushed it inside my pussy the put it in his mouth he kissed me n passed the ice to then I passed it back to him he put it back in my pussy n played with me til I came the couple opposite us where a bit shocked but it never stopped them watching us, we didn’t last long in the bar before heading for the lift where I started sucking his cock by the time we got to the room we where ripping each other’s clothes of it was one of my best ever fab meets”

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"A lovely (and kinky) lady sent me this:

“ Me and a guy a fab meet met for our second meet, he was staying in the Dakota hotel he says jokingly before he picked me up hope your not wearing panties so me being me wore no panties, we started down stairs in the bar drinking double gins we were sat against the back wall in the corner there was a couple sat on a little sofa opposite us I sat with one leg up on the chair facing him he looked n noticed I had no panties on he started of fingering me while talking to me it was so hot he then took a bit I’ve pushed it inside my pussy the put it in his mouth he kissed me n passed the ice to then I passed it back to him he put it back in my pussy n played with me til I came the couple opposite us where a bit shocked but it never stopped them watching us, we didn’t last long in the bar before heading for the lift where I started sucking his cock by the time we got to the room we where ripping each other’s clothes of it was one of my best ever fab meets”"

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Super thread

By *hamp300Man  over a year ago

ANTRIM

My wife at the time, and i were in Corfu.

She was sat at a busy bar on high stool and i was stood in fromt of her.

She was wearing a short skirt and i kept running my hands up n down her thighs. She said u do realise ur turning me on and people can see?

I said, shall i stop? Her reply was, feel my knicks. There were soaking.

I said what now, she then spread them further and told me to finger her.....30 secs later she was cumming on my fingers and she licked them clean.

2 fellas and 1 girl both watched and give us a wink to show appreciation.

On way home, i asked what got her so worked up? She loved the risk.

I said so did i.

ayr / glasgow

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

I set my missus a dare once, while we were away for a weekend, to head into a bar on her own, without telling anyone she had a dare she was to try to get a guy to wank off and cum in her hand, then show me, if she succeeded my forfeit would be to do anything she asked for, she laughed as we shook hands to seal the bet, this was going to be easy she said, and you are going to do something I have wanted to watch for a while now.

That last bit had me a bit on edge, she always had an active imagination, and was quite willing to blur the lines between straight and Bi, I made my way in and sat at the end of the bar, she was already on a stool with a glass of wine, she made a point of moving her knees a bit to let me have an upshot of her knicks while ignoring the fact she knew me and looking at her phone, I looked around to see if there was anyone checking her out, a guy further along had noticed her lack of knee control and she rotated a little on the stool so he was now getting my upshot, she made eye contact with him and watched him look as she opened a little wider, he smiled as he realised it was for his benefit, she necked her wine and came to the bar closer to me and sat with her back towards me, he moved along and offered to buy her a drink, I could hear them chatting as she accepted, he quickly steered the conversation to was she looking for sex, her reply shot him down immediately but he looked surprised when she added all she wanted was to watch him wank, he agreed and they finished thier drinks she headed off to the disabled loo, so did he a minute later, she rang my mobile and I heard her tell him my bloke is out side listening so no over stepping the mark or else, just wank while I watch, he agreed and a few minutes later she emerged with her fist clenched to not spill her prize, with a big grin on her face she took me by the hand and we headed out of the pub, our grip all warm and slippery, is that proof enough she taunted squeezing my hand dripping with sperm as we walked.

By *addycock13Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Need to hear your forfeit now

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

I had been chatting to a gorgeous lady from here years ago and arranged to meet for a drink in a pub.

So we get comfortable sat on high stools. The conversation starts to flow and we are openly talking about sex and our preferences. I start to run my hand over her thighs and then slide up her skirt, I found no resistance so carried on all the time looking. At her reaction and talking about what turned us on. Her knickers were soaking wet and my fingers were soon rubbing her clit and lips and gently sliding inside. It was at this point she had noticed two guys looking in our direction who had obviously realised what I was doing. I asked her if it bothered her and she said no so I continued. Not long after her hand was rubbing my bulge and I had got a large wet patch appearing on my trousers.

We were in there for quite a while teasing each other whilst we talked sex. It was a huge turn on.

We both had stuff to do so said our goodbyes in the car park and had the most incredible kiss.

This was the start of something fantastic and we met up regularly for a few months.

Quite hoping she reads this !

Blackburn

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

By *ryansdaughterWoman  over a year ago

Evesham

It sure was just the most fortuitous meet - I never imagined it would lead to the best sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Just total & utter euphoria; I was thoroughly & regularly spoilt. I was utterly bereft when it had to end & I’m still searching for that special touch, years later. X

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

"It sure was just the most fortuitous meet - I never imagined it would lead to the best sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Just total & utter euphoria; I was thoroughly & regularly spoilt. I was utterly bereft when it had to end & I’m still searching for that special touch, years later. X"

Til we meet again sexy lady xx

London

I’ve got DM this nice story:

‘With an ex we used to meet in a pub after work and as the drinks flowed the conversation always turned dirty.

When she was really aroused & her knickers were drenched in her juices she would go to the ladies & remove them & then suck them for a while before returning & giving me a lingering kiss.

We would then leave the pub & find a quiet spot & play with each other until we bot r ached an orgasm. I always had to cum in her knickers which she would then put back on b fore we caught our train home.‘

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Mr and the lads were sat in a curry house once and a Middle aged couple were sat on a table near the window in front of us. Looked to be a first date scenario or one of the first dates and after the meal he moved and sat next to her with one arm around her and the other under the table with hers. After a few minutes if fidgeting they settled and both had smiles in their faces and when I looked down I could see her legs open with his hand on it and moving. I told a few lads and they dropped cutlery and confirmed my suspicions. They left shortly before us with her smiling at us and when we left we heard a noise and down the side of the restaurant he had her bent over.

By *-Have-The-KeyMan  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Back in my late teens I got up to a lot in and around the pub as was dating the barmaid for a year.

Anytime I was there and she was due a smoke break, she’d actually neglect the smoking as she was too busy on her breaks giving me head or fucking instead.

Whenever I was available I’d give her a lift home which resulted in more fun, in the car or on the car or some where outdoors nearby.

Think the most memorable was the skittle table. It was in a separate room from the main (packed) bar. Seeing her sat on the skittle table. Feet up and her skirt rolled up into a belt with a varnished wooden skittle pressing into her whilst asking me to slide in her ass was a stand out moment.

An old GF of mine had bought remote controlled love eggs, and after (more than) a few drinks, agreed to my suggestion of us going for drinks in Manchester and me having the remote control. It ended up like a cross between "When Harry Met Sally" and "Holy Mary" in Phoenix Nights, until half the place was staring at us. As we left, L shouted "it's not my fault - that f*cker is electrocuting me !"

Same girl also, for a bet, sat in the front row of an A-Ha gig at the MEN (not my choice !) and hitched up her skirt and showed the lead singer just how happy she was. Four times.

Cool

By *uckypups1000Couple  over a year ago

peterborough

I was dared to serve topless in the rugby club bar after hours! Y this led to guys doing shots off my tits then me on my knees wanking and sucking them off hubby plus three in the bar area!

Most daring for me was my partner giving me a foot job under the table during a meal. We arrived early for a family meal and she was in a naughty mood. She started to tease me and then her family turned up. She never stopped during the meal I ended up cuming just after the starter....and she then did it again during coffee. All the time sat next to her aunt and sister

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I once gave a women an orgasm in a pub using my fingers. It was the first time we'd met

Blackburn

"I was dared to serve topless in the rugby club bar after hours! Y this led to guys doing shots off my tits then me on my knees wanking and sucking them off hubby plus three in the bar area! "

Very very hot!

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"It sure was just the most fortuitous meet - I never imagined it would lead to the best sexual experiences I’ve ever had. Just total & utter euphoria; I was thoroughly & regularly spoilt. I was utterly bereft when it had to end & I’m still searching for that special touch, years later. X"

Sounds intriguing, but where are the details.

Sounds worthy of a story on the forum!

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

in the bar of hilton hotel in brighton wife flashed two guys then went to there room and fucked them two and a younger guy who was his first time then came back to me

ayr / glasgow

Had a social in the slug and lettuce in Bournemouth, we all got on quite well, he was well mannered respectful and making Lucy laugh. Half hour later they are in the mens toilets having sex in the cubicle whilst I stayed at my table with my drink.

Anyone else got any horny stories?

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

Reading

Love the thread

On our second date we confessed what we like sexually and she admitted she likes other people involved sexually and admits to me she likes going off with others.

I admit I like that alot so said who she like In pub as it was mid week night

She went speaking to guy near the bar and he was got to be twice her age.

Both walked out together and watched from far as she and him got off with each other and seeing him pull up her skirt as she wanked him off

By *eeman1Man  over a year ago

liverpool

Very horny that.

By *heDoctor101Man  over a year ago

I get around

I was out on a date with a very kinky lady... came back from the toilets and kissed me... It was full of cum... She then whispered if you can guess who's it is, he will join us later...

ayr / glasgow

By *estivalfunloverMan  over a year ago

didcot

[Removed by poster at 21/05/22 13:58:40]

By *estivalfunloverMan  over a year ago

didcot

"I was out on a date with a very kinky lady... came back from the toilets and kissed me... It was full of cum... She then whispered if you can guess who's it is, he will join us later... "

Got my gfs mum to give me a bj on the stairs in the night club in Stafford

By *hagulikeMan  over a year ago

Essex

If she whispered in your ear with a mouth full of cum your must have got an earnful

My (now ex) husband slid his hand under the table and played with my clit whilst in a busy pub. So hard to hide the pleasure of an amazing orgasm to a pub full of oblivious people

By *ewnameCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

/arranged to meet a couple in a hotel we have met a few times,I told the wife not to wear pants so she could get felt up, but before our friends arrived another couple sat next to us, so so we all had a drink and when we went to the restraint I told the guy we were meeting from the couple my wife had no pants on as We wanted him to have a feel while having a drink in the bar, he got horny and felt her up in the restaurant under the table and a young couple were watching, my wife shut her eyes and was gently moaning

as they watched

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Used to go out for a drink after work with a 23 year old girl from our office. In a crowded pub, I'd slide my hand up her stockinged legs , and finger her . After the first pub we went to another that was quieter. The seats were like cubicles with higher backs, she unzipped my trousers, took my cock out, took a mouthful of her white wine then gave me the horniest blow job ever. I reconnected with her 25 years later and had an affair with her, meeting up in hotels, dressing up and acting out our fantasies, videoing and photographing our exploits. Still in touch but just as dirty flirty mates now

Quite a few years back me and one of my ex gf where out in a bar/club. Few drinks later we were 2 stepping in me middle of the dance floor. She was grinding up against me and before long my cock was rock hard. So I pull her close and slide my hand in her knickers and my fingers inside of her till she orgasmed there and then on the dance floor

By *ele73Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Had an amazing experience a few years ago, when wife and I was on a weekend in Manchester. Both us dressed nicely, me in my suit, wife in a sexy dress, black sheer stockings and patent stiletto heels.

Went to a bar in the gay village that we had been on numerous occasions. Whilst standing at the bar drinking our drinks, wife mentioned the person behind was very close to her and she could feel a large hard cock pressing against her.

I looked around her to notice it was sexy TS, who obviously liked women as well.

The wife was feeling horny and asked me to follow her to the disabled toilet. Once inside she pulled her dress up to reveal a naked wet pussy, as she had previously undone her domes on her underwear body suit. Quickly I got my hard cock out and slid it in and fucked her, cumming inside her. We then left the toilet and bar, with her still having cum running from her pussy on to her stocking tops.

Never saw the sexy TS again, but definitely got the wife going.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Fingered a lovely lady in a WSM beachfront resturaunt, only stopped because it was glass windows and she thought the guy across the street could see it happening.

She might even read this. One truly fantastic woman.

» Add a new message to this topic