FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pregnant

Pregnant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got a thing for pregnant women, such a big turn on for me. Anyone else into this... And many around on the site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avleeds30Man  over a year ago

Yeadon

Yeh me too. I would love to f@#k a pregnant woman then go down on her!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to go down on a pregnant woman such a turn in xxx

I've been very fortunate that I have licked a pregnant womens pussy before fucking her and cumming deep inside her

I've not had the pleasure of licking out or having sex with a pregnant women, but I once fingered a pregnant women

You are all so lucky.... Bet it's amazing.

It's totally amazing doing it and something I can honestly say turned me on even more than I thought it would depending how far gone they are dictates how gentle you have to be but fucking them and putting ur hand on the bump while doing so is a massive turn on

Yea for me it's seeing the big bump and big nipples, love too have my hand on the bump as I fuck one.

We were swinging all through our 2nd pregnancy. I was hornier than i've ever been and loved the attention the guys gave me. Was never short of admirers even when i felt like a whale. The guys did tend to enjoy cumming on my bump, didn't understand that.

Who knows, one day again...

You from what I hear you turn into dogs on heat... Never a bad thing of course! See even cumming on the bump sounds hot!

By *ddyansianCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

"We were swinging all through our 2nd pregnancy. I was hornier than i've ever been and loved the attention the guys gave me. Was never short of admirers even when i felt like a whale. The guys did tend to enjoy cumming on my bump, didn't understand that.

Who knows, one day again..."

I bet you looked great.

I had an affair with a married lady at work. I was 22 she was early 30's. We had always had a laugh and flirted at work but thats all it ever was. 4 months into her pregnancy the flirting increased, she started telling me how her husband wouldn't touch her now she is pregnant, its like he thinks he will harm the baby she said.

I didn't think for a minute she would cheat on her hubby, so joking and flirting like a i always did i said "he must be crazy, you look sexier than ever, i wouldnt be able to keep my hands off"

I was just trying to make her smile as she seemed unhappy..

That evening she sent me a text message with a picture attatched, I opened the picture and was shocked to see it was her, wearing bra, sexy lacy french knickers and black fishnets, showing of her sexy body...

my reply was short..."Wow, u got me hard" Within half an hour she was at the door of my flat and we spent the evening fucking, it was some of the best sex ever..we continued our affair all through her pregnancy, i even had her the night before she gave birth.

Our affair continued on and off for a couple of years until they moved away but the sex was never as good as when she was pregnant.

such a turn on for me love it anyone on here pregnant with any pics

Pregnant women turn me on too. Not had the fortune since I split with my ex wife but hope to do it again I'm the future

me and my ex were at it like rabbits when she was pregnant. She was horny as hell.

Never done it with a pregnant lady.

Would love to try it.

Pregnant women are so sexy. Did it with my ex loads when she was pregnant. would love to have another pregnant women

We used to play a lot while she was pregnant

Pregnant look so sexy.... I hear lots of couples playing when pregnant turn into little minxs lol. Is there many pregnant women on here?

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

I was constantly horny when pregnant and will hopefully be the same when pregnant again

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

MMMM i may be a TV but mant many years ago i met a friend of a friend?? who was well pregnant then she was younger than i was but hell she still looked sexy to.

I was left with her one night and she came onto me, well as i said i may be a TV but woweeee she wanted me not in her pussy but wanted it up here ass, i slipped her panties down as she bent over for me her ring looke do lovley, fuck me she demanded, so i did i slippen my hard cock into her tight ass she bucked against me fuck me hard and deep she yold me as my arms went around her and felt her big belly.

Leave my belly alone she cried out and squeeze my tities as you fuck my ass she told me, i did as i was told , soon she was expressing milk from her nassive titties as i fucked her ass.

She so loved it to pushing back against my hard cock as i milked her titties, then i coould hold back no longer as my cock exploded deep into her tight hot ass, mm was heaven then xxxxxx

» Add a new message to this topic