FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Share your stories… Anonymously

Share your stories… Anonymously

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The concept is simple; message me your sexual fantasies/experiences and I’ll post anonymously on this thread for all to read and enjoy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

More please

Sure thing!

Fellow Fab’ers - ping me your sexual stories/experiences and I’ll add to this thread

[Removed by poster at 04/05/22 19:24:12]

Genuinely true story happened to me last October, if you could publish thanks:

I was travelling abroad for work via Amsterdam. I had an evening free on my own do started off with a few drinks in a high street bar. As I started getting tipsy I thought I would have a walk

Down the red light district just for a gander. There were some gorgeous women in the windows. I thought I’d have a good walk stop off I’m a few bars and see if anyone took my fancy. After a few laps I saw this gorgeous lady in the window. Tall, dark hair and skin, piercing blue eyes. We had eye contact and she invited me in. I was nervous but the alcohol helped me eliminate my nerves. I handed over the money and we lay on her bed. She got my cock out and started wanking me. I was striking her long legs and caressing her large boobs. She out a condom on me and started sucking me, she was so good I was living every minute. She then said I could play with her for another 50euro. I declined and Said I had no money. Another few minutes if her sucking my cock and I leapt up to my wallet and dug out a 50euro note. We went back on the bed. She knelt on her knees and pulled her knickers down only to reveal what had to be a 9” rock hard cock! I was shocked. Never had it crossed my mind she was a trans. She was gorgeous and so feminine. My cock went soft initially as I was in shock. Then she shoved her cock in my face. I didn’t know what to do. I thought to myself fuck it, no one will ever know so I’ll give it a try. I sucked and wanked that cock for 10mins and loved it. I came in my condom, and she cleaned up. She asked me if that was my first ever cock to which I said yes. She said it would not be my last cock. Ever since I can stop thinking about another transsexual meeting.

Shared my wife with a 9 inches bbc guy, amazing experience x

I'd love you to post one for me about an ex I had years back who wanted to try dogging with just one elderly gentleman for her 18th birthday night but ended up taking 8 or 9 60+ yr olds and begging for them to cum inside her

The Swingers Party

We hadn't been swinging very long and had only joined fab a month or so previously,

We got chatting to another couple Dave and Ruth on fab a little older then us and clearly more experienced,we had been messaging for a couple of weeks swapped photos and really got on well, Dave messaged and said they were having a small party with selected guests and suggested we should come along, we both loved the idea and messaged back to accept the invitation,

The night of the party

We arrived at Dave and Ruths house a little after 8pm, Ruth answered the door she looked fantastic long dark hair and wearing a very tight figure hugging dress, she kissed us both and asked us in, once inside she introduced us to a few of the other party goers and then finally to dave, Dave got us some drinks and we all got chatting and the night went on, by around 10pm we were all a bit tipsy, myself dave and Jane (my wife) moved into the kitchen, Dave turned to me and said "I've been fantasising about your wife all week" he went on to say how much he love the photo of her on all fours, tbh his comment made my cock instantly hard! He then turned to Jane who had her back to him pouring herself a drink, Dave looked back at me and said "look at that lovely tight arse" Jane gave out a little giggle as dave reached down and took a cheek in each hand and fondled Jane's arse, with in seconds he had her skirt around her waist and was separating her arse cheeks, as I stood and watched I noticed how wet Jane's panties had become and how the more he played and spanked her ass the more she bent over for him! Suddenly dave put his hands on Jane's shoulders and guided her down to the floor, she was now eye level with daves cock, Jane didn't waste any time undoing his trousers and pulling them and his underwear down to his knees, now let me just say the photos they had sent us really didn't do daves cock any justice This thing was massive! Clearly Jane was randy as fuck because she was kissing licking and sucking on daves cock like there was no tomorrow, Dave turns to me and says "your wife is a fantastic cock sucker" after 10 minutes or so Jane stands up walks over to the kitchen table and bends over it, legs apart then reaches back and pulls her extremely wet panties to one side, Dave doesn't need asking twice in a second he is completely naked and his cock is absolutely rock hard all 9 or 10 inches of it! I'm now wanking myself off very much trying not to cum, I watch as he slowly puts the head of his cock between my wifes swollen pussy lips and slowly fills her up, I hear Jane gasp as dave fully inserts himself he keeps it steady for a few minutes, and then suddenly a thrust Jane gives out a loud moan and says "go on fuck me with that big cock" dave picks up the pace he is now pounding my wife over his kitchen table, I can hear his balls slapping on Jane clit and she is absolutely loving it, he keeps the pace for around 10 to 15 minutes then suddenly both their moans and breathing becomes deep and heavy, I know Jane has cum multiple times on daves cock in the last 45 minutes, Daves breathing becomes even heavier and his hips start to jurk he gives out a loud moan followed by thrust after thrust as he starts to shoot ropes of cum into my wife's pussy, he stops and then pushs himself forward to get every inch inside her making sure she gets every drop of spunk, after a minute or so in that position Dave slowly withdrew his cock followed by streams of thick cum running from Jane's gaping pussy, Dave smiles at me as I stand there with my limp dick still dripping with cum and says "now that's how you fuck your wife"

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Mmmm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So my ex was called Helen. I had feelings she had fucked other guys and done stuff. Few times she had complained about missing out on stuff. This one night met her after a night out. We had both been out but not together. First seen her she had tights on end of night no tights she said they irritated her. We get back to house and I am just about to go down on her and she try’s to stop me but I pushed her hands away and go and lick and there is cum there and I just lick anyway. She told me afterwards when I bought it up and she broke down crying saying she fucked someone in an alleyway. Told her to do it again which she did the week after

ayr / glasgow

i grew up in a house with my mum and 3 sisters and i used to use all their knickers to play with....i know thats so bad sorry

Love to be gang banged. But bob doesnt even know about this.

At a work event my boss asked if she could stay in my hotel room as it had 2 beds and she didn’t want to get a taxi home, as you can expect in a story like this only one bed was used, well not true, we used both but we were together in them. Had a great night of sex, then the next morning i dropped her off at her house, discussed it would be our secret, then went inside for sex at hers and then regularly started having sex in her office at work.

My wife (Wandy) had been chatting to a guy (Paul) online and clearly liked him a lot, up until this point we had only soft swapped but that was about to change!

Wandy suggested we meet up with Paul at his place the following Saturday night, I (Mark) found the idea quite a turn on and readily agreed to wandys request, the week passed quickly and before I knew it Saturday night had arrived.

Wandy was up stairs getting ready I decided to go up and see how she was getting on, I open the door and there she was just wiggling into a very tight little black dress, she looked fantastic hair and make up was flawless her body all 5ft 2 of it looked so tight and sexy, 20 minutes later she was ready and we left for Pauls place.

At Paul's House...

Just before I knocked the door I asked wandy if she was sure about the meeting? She replied "are you kidding I've been looking forward to this all week" with that I knocked the door, a few seconds later the door opened and Paul greeted us and invited us in.

I have to say he wasn't what I expected, he was around 6ft 3 heavy build and very muscular.

We made our way inside, Paul suggested we make ourselves comfortable on the corner sofa while he prepared drinks, he returned with drinks and we all talked laughed and relaxed,

As the night went on Wandy and Paul got closer and closer until she was almost sitting on his lap, the drinks were taking effect I made my excuses and went to the toilet, when I returned to the living room I looked over to Wandy and Paul and there they were kissing, I decided to make myself comfortable in the far corner of the sofa and take in the show, Wandys legs were wide open I noticed how wet her red silky panties had become, her clit was so swollen I could visibly see it poking through her knickers, Paul reached down between her legs rubbed and occasionally gave her clit a light slap, she was moaning with pleasure which got louder with every little slap of her clit, suddenly her body seem to tighten up and she let out a high pitched moan, at that moment her pussy exploded like a fountain and she was gushing through her panties! That was the first time I had ever seen my wife squirt ....

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The Swingers Party

We hadn't been swinging very long and had only joined fab a month or so previously,

We got chatting to another couple Dave and Ruth on fab a little older then us and clearly more experienced,we had been messaging for a couple of weeks swapped photos and really got on well, Dave messaged and said they were having a small party with selected guests and suggested we should come along, we both loved the idea and messaged back to accept the invitation,

The night of the party

We arrived at Dave and Ruths house a little after 8pm, Ruth answered the door she looked fantastic long dark hair and wearing a very tight figure hugging dress, she kissed us both and asked us in, once inside she introduced us to a few of the other party goers and then finally to dave, Dave got us some drinks and we all got chatting and the night went on, by around 10pm we were all a bit tipsy, myself dave and Jane (my wife) moved into the kitchen, Dave turned to me and said "I've been fantasising about your wife all week" he went on to say how much he love the photo of her on all fours, tbh his comment made my cock instantly hard! He then turned to Jane who had her back to him pouring herself a drink, Dave looked back at me and said "look at that lovely tight arse" Jane gave out a little giggle as dave reached down and took a cheek in each hand and fondled Jane's arse, with in seconds he had her skirt around her waist and was separating her arse cheeks, as I stood and watched I noticed how wet Jane's panties had become and how the more he played and spanked her ass the more she bent over for him! Suddenly dave put his hands on Jane's shoulders and guided her down to the floor, she was now eye level with daves cock, Jane didn't waste any time undoing his trousers and pulling them and his underwear down to his knees, now let me just say the photos they had sent us really didn't do daves cock any justice This thing was massive! Clearly Jane was randy as fuck because she was kissing licking and sucking on daves cock like there was no tomorrow, Dave turns to me and says "your wife is a fantastic cock sucker" after 10 minutes or so Jane stands up walks over to the kitchen table and bends over it, legs apart then reaches back and pulls her extremely wet panties to one side, Dave doesn't need asking twice in a second he is completely naked and his cock is absolutely rock hard all 9 or 10 inches of it! I'm now wanking myself off very much trying not to cum, I watch as he slowly puts the head of his cock between my wifes swollen pussy lips and slowly fills her up, I hear Jane gasp as dave fully inserts himself he keeps it steady for a few minutes, and then suddenly a thrust Jane gives out a loud moan and says "go on fuck me with that big cock" dave picks up the pace he is now pounding my wife over his kitchen table, I can hear his balls slapping on Jane clit and she is absolutely loving it, he keeps the pace for around 10 to 15 minutes then suddenly both their moans and breathing becomes deep and heavy, I know Jane has cum multiple times on daves cock in the last 45 minutes, Daves breathing becomes even heavier and his hips start to jurk he gives out a loud moan followed by thrust after thrust as he starts to shoot ropes of cum into my wife's pussy, he stops and then pushs himself forward to get every inch inside her making sure she gets every drop of spunk, after a minute or so in that position Dave slowly withdrew his cock followed by streams of thick cum running from Jane's gaping pussy, Dave smiles at me as I stand there with my limp dick still dripping with cum and says "now that's how you fuck your wife""

Now THAT'S hot

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

The swingers party is extremely horny and reminds me of some very similar experiences of seeing my own wife having fun with confident men as I got to watch and wank.

…bump

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

» Add a new message to this topic