FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mother in Laws Friend part 2

Mother in Laws Friend part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

Ii moved up the bed to lie along side June, she rolled onto her RingGo side to face me I moved my lips towards hers and we began to snog passionately. I pulled June into me as we kissed her big tits squashed against me her round belly swished against me her left leg came over my legs. I then felt her hand on my cock, she grabbed hold of it hard slowly wanking but squeezing it hard as she did. It was like she knew how I liked my cock played with without me saying a word. It then came into my head what she had said about Angie and their conversation.

I pulled my face back from hers and said so tell me what was this conversation you had with Angien? June looked at me still wanking my cock and said not now I’ll tell you later let’s just enjoy what we are doing. I was enjoying what we where doing her hand wanking my cock just as I liked to be wanked by someone else.

She then released my cock rolling onto her back, now fuck me, I want that cock in my cunt.

I moved myself on top of June her legs opening as I got on top of her. I could feel her hairy cunt against my cock a feeling I’d not had in a long time. I reached down and grabbed my cock guiding it into Junes big hairy cunt, I slid my helmet up and down her wet slit a couple of times before pushing it into her. My cock slid in with no resistance as she was still soaking wet.

I started to fuck June slowly at first my cock easily sliding in and out of June. June began to groan as I picked up the speed, harder fuck me harder June started to say. I did as she requested pushing each thrust hard into her cunt my cock going deep my balls slapping against her gouch.

“Harder bastard” fuck me harder June growled. I pushed up locking my arms and started to pound my cock into Junes wet and getting wetter cunt. Each thrust ended with a wet slapping sound. As I looked down Junes big flabby tits were juggling up and do n with each thrust, waves rippling across her round belly it was an awesome sight and I knew I wouldn’t last long fucking this big buxom woman.

I told June I was coming. Not yet she gasped don’t you dare come before me she said from between clenched teeth. I shut my eyes but continued to pound her as hard as I could. I could hear June groaning louder and louder, don’t stop she gasped I’m on the edge make me come you bastard. My cock continued to slam into Junes soaking hairy cunt. I was pulling back to the point my cock was coming out of her cunt then slamming forward, my arms where burning with the effort of holding me up.

It was at this point I could feel June gushing as my cock came out of her then the wet squelching sound as I slammed back in. I’m coming I’m coming June gasped deep in her throat. I could feel her trembling beneath me. I opened my eyes and looked down on June she was glistening with perspiration, her big tits and belly all juggling with her orgasam and my slamming her cunt. This was it and I exploded deep inside June I managed a couple more half heated thrusts before collapsing on June, my arms not able to keep me lifted from her.

Her belly squishing to the sides along with her big titties. There was no resistance as we where both sweating like we’d run a marathon. I kissed June deeply her lips soft against mine before rolling offf to her right.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ii moved up the bed to lie along side June, she rolled onto her RingGo side to face me I moved my lips towards hers and we began to snog passionately. I pulled June into me as we kissed her big tits squashed against me her round belly swished against me her left leg came over my legs. I then felt her hand on my cock, she grabbed hold of it hard slowly wanking but squeezing it hard as she did. It was like she knew how I liked my cock played with without me saying a word. It then came into my head what she had said about Angie and their conversation.

I pulled my face back from hers and said so tell me what was this conversation you had with Angien? June looked at me still wanking my cock and said not now I’ll tell you later let’s just enjoy what we are doing. I was enjoying what we where doing her hand wanking my cock just as I liked to be wanked by someone else.

She then released my cock rolling onto her back, now fuck me, I want that cock in my cunt.

I moved myself on top of June her legs opening as I got on top of her. I could feel her hairy cunt against my cock a feeling I’d not had in a long time. I reached down and grabbed my cock guiding it into Junes big hairy cunt, I slid my helmet up and down her wet slit a couple of times before pushing it into her. My cock slid in with no resistance as she was still soaking wet.

I started to fuck June slowly at first my cock easily sliding in and out of June. June began to groan as I picked up the speed, harder fuck me harder June started to say. I did as she requested pushing each thrust hard into her cunt my cock going deep my balls slapping against her gouch.

“Harder bastard” fuck me harder June growled. I pushed up locking my arms and started to pound my cock into Junes wet and getting wetter cunt. Each thrust ended with a wet slapping sound. As I looked down Junes big flabby tits were juggling up and do n with each thrust, waves rippling across her round belly it was an awesome sight and I knew I wouldn’t last long fucking this big buxom woman.

I told June I was coming. Not yet she gasped don’t you dare come before me she said from between clenched teeth. I shut my eyes but continued to pound her as hard as I could. I could hear June groaning louder and louder, don’t stop she gasped I’m on the edge make me come you bastard. My cock continued to slam into Junes soaking hairy cunt. I was pulling back to the point my cock was coming out of her cunt then slamming forward, my arms where burning with the effort of holding me up.

It was at this point I could feel June gushing as my cock came out of her then the wet squelching sound as I slammed back in. I’m coming I’m coming June gasped deep in her throat. I could feel her trembling beneath me. I opened my eyes and looked down on June she was glistening with perspiration, her big tits and belly all juggling with her orgasam and my slamming her cunt. This was it and I exploded deep inside June I managed a couple more half heated thrusts before collapsing on June, my arms not able to keep me lifted from her.

Her belly squishing to the sides along with her big titties. There was no resistance as we where both sweating like we’d run a marathon. I kissed June deeply her lips soft against mine before rolling offf to her right. "

Hope your wife set it all up

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving this!

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

Waiting for more

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *ee04 OP   Man  over a year ago

Thurrock

I lay there next June both of us naked getting back to a normal state of mind. June finally said that was better than I ever dreamed it would be. Angie sold you short or didn’t tell me the whole truth.

Eh what do you mean I asked propping my self on one elbow and turning to face June. She looked awesome lay there, her big tits hanging off her chest to either side her round belly and meaty thighs.

Well she said the other week when Angie was visiting her mum had gone to bed and we were sat in the garden having a few gins, one thing led to another and we ended up talking about sex. She told me about your big cock and how good you are at eating cunt. She left out the part about how good that dick feels slamming into ones cunt though.

She didn’t bat an eyelid, I have to be honnest i was getting rather turned on while we where talking. She told me how you like to have your cock wanked hard and that it just makes your cock harder. She also told me that she loves your cock in her arse and how she has to live up and take it slowly until she’s comfortable.

My face must have said a thousand words as she then went on to say. Don’t worry I’ll give you time to recover and I’ve got some lube.

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *eandher4and9Couple  over a year ago

leeds

By *j89100Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough