FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lingerie/ knicker swapping.

Lingerie/ knicker swapping.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone into swapping wife's/girlfriends knickers?

I have done this in the past on a previous site(with wife's consent before it became too risky because of her job!) and wondered if anyone else would be up for it.

The idea is that you leave a few clues as to the whereabouts of the knickers and you have to try and find them. Kind of a hunt involving a few guys!! Once the lucky person finds the knickers then they can either hide them again a few days later or hide a new pair.

There could be numerous pairs hidden up and down the country to find in any one go! Silk or satin are our favourites.

Pics will need to be posted of the knickers found to prove whereabouts, etc...

If I get enough interest I don't mind starting it off... Let me know... Wife is a size 8, very pretty, 30,ex model(gave it up due to work commitments)

I travel up and down the country but based in Lincolnshire.

Hope that this can take off!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

shame your not near Kent I know I'm female but wud be up for it xxx and when the person found them but get a little special surprise xxx

Best we get it started. Not home till tomorrow so can't get mates wife's knickers from basket till then.

I would love to share my wife's worn knickers would love to see another guy sniffing them

» Add a new message to this topic