FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > TV taken for a ride(s)

TV taken for a ride(s)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd been messaging a mature dom guy who I have served on several occasions, each time boundaries were pushed / tested and scenario's / fantasies played out.

One he had "with a friend or 2" was to pick me up in his car, dressed appropriately, as a tart (his words) and then to be blindfolded and taken somewhere to be used, probably a dogging location and then returned, with before, during and after pictures to remember it by.

I said as it was him, and I'd been taken dogging on several occasions, I was up for it, he appeared very excited about the prospect, and we (mostly him tbh) got on with the organising.

We organised a location, date and time a couple of weeks in advance and I took some time off work to ensure I didn't get booked hundreds of miles away etc.

The weather & forecast around that date was bloody awful, I just thought we'd all get wet / cramped in a car etc and it would be a pretty poor experience, but luckily, on the day, it cleared up and the rain held off.

I made my way to the agreed collection point, a little early, I like to be early, I hate rushing, I forget things when I rush.

It was dusk and I had done my make up as slutty as possible, and with some interaction with my owner for the night, clothing and "look" had been agreed, I just hoped they liked it.

I had huge black & red heels on, a pink short latex skater skirt, cream black seamed latex stockings, pink latex suspenders, a black pvc under bust corset, over a white low cut long sleeves white bodice that showed of my H cup breast plate and a short highlighted pink wig, my "cumslut" collar, a pink jewelled butt plug and my pink chastity cage.

I made all the final checks in my car, my clutch bag, water, mouthwash, lipstick, condoms, lube etc. All sorted.

It was car park that walkers used, so at dusk it was dead, but there was a bistro pub along side and you could see it from the conservatory of the eating part of the pub, which was probably 25 metres away from where I parked, it looked about 70% full.

I got a whatsapp message: "we are 5 minutes away, get in whore mode"

I cheekily replied, I only have that mode.

I just got a smiley face back.

5 minutes later I see a familiar car pull in with 3 people in it. They park opposite.

Whatsapp "Get out the car, lock up, walk to the front of your car and turn your back to us, I'll come and get you"

Okay so here we go, turned the car off, got my stuff, got out the car, stepped out into the cold air, locked the car and walked to the front of the car, I'm lit up and people in the pub could probably see if they wanted, a twinge in my cage.

I turn my back on them and wait, far too long for my liking, but this is probably all part of their fun, a door opens and closes, I hear footsteps and then my owner for the night tells me I look like a prostitute "in a good way" I thank him, he blind folds me, as agreed.

"where is your leash"

Shit, its on the front seat Sir.

"unlock the car, I'll get it"

Great more attention drawn, and my own fault.

I unlock the car, the door opens, he has it, I hear the chain, car door shuts, I lock the door, place the key back in my clutch bag and zip it up.

I'm then led, precariously in my outrageous heels, to the car, a door is opened, and I am placed in what I presume is the back, a hand immediately is on my thigh, sliding up my legs and around my arse and my cage is grabbed by a large warm hand, makes me jump.

My owner for the night (driving) introduces me to his 2 friends, I say hello to them, one of the voices is familiar, I ask him, he says yes, he used me last time and that he hopes I will perform as well as last time.

"Okay, lets go and have some fun!" and we set off.

There are several dogging locations nearby, and I'm trying to guess which one we are going to by the direction of travel and which way we turn etc, however, I have at least 2 hands feeling me up and my hand is placed on a cock next to me, which I start to stroke.

"Get her leash on Andy" I hear it being passed and then feel it being attached to my collar

"ah, cumslut, we'll see about that?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

I luv it sounds like you'll have the most fun slut.

" I luv it sounds like you'll have the most fun slut."

I did, thanks x

By *essica.tv.plymouthTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

I would love this to happen to me, it would be a dream come true xxx

By *hirk999Man  over a year ago

oswestry

more please

By *lli_sissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

looking forward to hearing more

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

The journey continues with me being felt up / fondled / touched up, stroked, rubbed, grabbed etc.

All the time there are lewd comments about what is to happen to me and how many have responded to adverts on various sites / platforms etc, I hear notifications I know are from various platforms.

A call is taken by one, he indicates to my owner for the night that a guy is already there and there are 2 others there also.

The journey is longer than expected, I don't know if that's due to the situation, the sensory deprivation, and with all the distractions, I've now absolutely no idea where I am.

We slow down, pulling off a main road and then the road gets bumpy, car pulls back, turns back, and then backs in somewhere... total silence for a little while and then I hear car doors shut and alarms activating, I'm asked to stay where I am.

There's several conversations going on outside, they are waiting for someone else, he's phoned, they are told he isn't far at all and they don't want him to start without him.

I reach for my clutch and get my bottle of water that's by it on my seat, always nervous at this stage!

I take a few sips from my bottle and I'm about to touch my lippy out when the door opens and "Time for some fun my slut"

"Do you know where are?"

No Sir

He laughs, "a surprise later then"

"Would you like to know how many people are here"

No Sir

"You do like surprises don't you my slut?"

Yes I do Sir, as you know...

He laughs, I'm led away, my heels deafening on the surface

Another car enters wherever we are...

"Ah here he is"

The car stops, is switched off, the door goes, a central locking system is engaged...

We stop briefly and a few greetings and jokes are exchanged, a huge hand grabs my arse cheek "You weren't wrong"

"Have I ever been?"

"To be fair, no"

"Is she locked and plugged?"

"yes, have a look"

My skirt is pulled up, more cool air on me, my chastity cage is grabbed...

"Looks uncomfortable"

"Not for us"

Laughter

A hand finds it's way to my jewelled butt plug, it's grabbed and pulled out...

"Pink! what a slag"

"Nice isn't it"

"Bend over slut"

Yes Sir

"So compliant as well"

"You mean well trained"

Laughter

The plug is pushed back in

"She feels very tight"

"Oh she is anyway, slut, when were you last fucked?"

"2 months ago Sir"

"Mine will be a very tight fit then won't it"

Laughter

My hand is then placed on a very fat flaccid cock and I grab it and start to stroke it"

"F***ing hell she's insatiable"

"She'll prove that won't you slut"

Yes Sir

I can feel him hardening in my hand and I'm kind of worried how that is going to fit in either hole!

"Okay, okay, lets not get carried away, we can't start here"

"Why not?"

"You know why"

"Okay, chill out"

My hand is removed from the rapidly hardening girth, I'm relieved and not...

My collar is tugged by the chain and an arm is wrapped round my waste, it soon slips to an arse cheek and a large hand has a firm grip on my cheek, he gives it a slap and growls a description of what he's going to do to me.

I'm led away, awkwardly, still blind folded into a strange place with people I don't know, I don't even know how many

We walk for a while, the surface changes and I'm not as steady on my feet, I'm propped up, occasionally I'm felt up, my hand placed on groins, my cage grabbed.

"Put the blanket on there"

cuffs are placed around my wrists and ankles

"Place the blanket over the end"

I'm led forward until my stomach touches something"

"Bend forward"

I do

"Put your arms out in front"

I do that too

My wrists are bound to something, I am stretched out, a little too much...

"Is that okay"

Can I come back a little Sir?

"Yes, move her back a little, not too much"

I re-adjust, am I cuffed to a picnic table?...

My legs are spread, again, my ankles are tied to something either side, not too tight though, there is some movement.

Several hands are on me again, someone is playing with plug, someone else has hold of my chastity cage

"Going to enjoy watching this sway about as I fuck you"

So am I Sir

My arse is slapped, my plug is removed, fingers enter, more lube applied.

A cock surprises my face, I take the hint and open my mouth and suck him, that seems to be the cue for more hands even a cock in a gloved bound hand...

A cock is then is at my boi pussy, as if owner senses my anxiety he whispers "Don't worry, they will all be covered"

He stops, more lube applied, he enters me, gently at first, he confirms to everyone how tight I am, I moan on the cock in my mouth, which then leaves, to be replaced by a new one

"I'm not cumming yet"

I'm being fucked quite hard now, my fucker is encouraged, go on Steve, fuck her hard, (he is!)

dunfermline

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Steve (as I know now) continues to drive into me, rattling my chastity cage against my stomach or the bench, I am leaking as every so often he hits the mark, Steve announces that I am leaking as its on his leg, "She's cumming on my leg the slag"

He has a point, in a picnic area blindfolded, dressed as a prostitute, strapped over the edge of a picnic area being spit roasted by 2 people I've never met...

My arse is slapped hard, I'm called many many names, the guy in my mouth pushes very deep and unloads a load into my mouth and throat, he testifies to my oral skills but he is quickly replaced by someone else with a girthier cock.

Steve has hold of my shoulders as he tries to get as deep as he can, I know he's near, so I arch and push back to meet him, he slaps my arse again and tells everyone what I'm doing, attaching other names to it as he roars and empties into his condom.

He falls onto my back, rests a few seconds before pushing back off, one last slap of my arse, tells me what a good fuck I was and shuffles off (I think?)

The guy in my mouth immediately withdraws and declares that "he is fucking me next"

As more lube is applied, I hear a wrapper (condom?) and the new wider cock nudges at my boi pussy, he grabs my waist and tells me that he is going to stretch me...

Thankfully, he's experienced (you can tell) and gentle until he breaks past me and then he slowly buries himself...

I groan, my new fucker is happy with himself "I told you I'd stretch you!"

Yes you did Sir..

Another slap of my arse

Just as I was thinking my mouth was getting a good rest, my owner for the evening tells someone to fuck my mouth, so there wasn't that much of a break and a new smaller cock forces himself past my lips, I start to work him, whilst quite enjoying how Mr Girthy is fucking me

The long powerful and medium paced fucking I'm getting is very nice, this guy knows how to fuck and by doing what he is doing is clearly going to at his pace and he will exhaust me, so I push back and he stops, buried to the hilt, he grabs my shoulders, god he's deep and stretching me out further down!

He just rotates, fully embedded into me, I can feel myself leaking, he asks someone to check my cage, it's grabbed, I'm moaning on the cock in my mouth

"She's soaking, it's pouring out!"

(Sounds like a slight exageration) but I just moan, "You fucking love this don't you whore" I just moan, that's enough for him who starts to pound me really hard.

It's really hard to keep the guy in my mouth who then just starts to cum in my mouth, on my lips and face, he's either a heavy cummer or has saved it (Or both)

I bet I look a mess I think, Mr Girthy then picks up the pace again and buries himself upto the hilt, almost lying on me on the table, grunting an moaning into my ear, hurling insults at me.

He finishes and tells the others he's leaving his condom for me, my owner for the night says "leave it on the end with the other"

Another slap of my arse "thanks whore, lovely fuck, I needed that"

He starts chatting with my owner for the night, who is dual tasking, as he prepares to use me next, another cock at my lips, I oblige, he enters, more lube, my owners cock, some familiarty, doesn't feel as tight after what his mate did to me

"You are still tight whore, I've been waiting weeks for this you fucking cock teaser"

(Wasn't aware I was? All I did was discuss what we would do, and agree a date?)

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

love this, sounds like a good evening for a slut. would love someone to organise something similar for me

dunfermline

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

I'm being fucked hard by my owner for the night who's busily slapping my arse cheek every so often, between strokes and grabbing my cage, telling me what a whore I am, as he does another cock in my mouth, a short stubby one, but he likes to face fuck me and he's determined to get it all in!

My owner for the night knows how to fuck me, and I'm feeling some wonderful sensations in my cage, I force myself back on him, which he then responds to and grabs my shoulders to get more leverage, I have him!

Meanwhile my mouth fucker has buried himself in me to the hilt and stays there, his stomach is all around me and then after starting to panic, jet after jet of cum splashes into my throat, I have no choice but to drink it down and I grab a couple of quick breaths whilst between a last couple of strokes...

"Fuck I needed that, thanks Steve!"

"No problem mate, glad you enjoyed"

"Oh I definitely enjoyed that mouth, I need to fuck her next time, you definitely invite me next time?"

"Will do mate"

No one else fills my mouth for now so I just enjoy making my owner for the night cum, which he does with a roar, a very hard slap on my arse and loads of profanity, mostly crude descriptions of me and what I am...

Considering the facts of the matter and the predicament I seem to have agreed to get myself into, I couldn't really reasonably take issue with his descriptions could I?

Wats been happening in my cage and my confined clitty gives the game away...

"You want a rest fuck sleeve?"

Yes Sir

I'm untied, I'm able to have a stretch, I step off whatever the platform is (presumed picnic bench) have some water, I have a small bottle of mouthwash in my clutch, so I use that also...

Several conversations are still going on, notifications on phones etc. all a bit bizarre really, a couple of cars coming & going, traffic in the distance, even a siren.

I'm told I've done well, and that I still look good despite the use I have had, I have a feel around and there is spunk all over me, my skirt, my top, on my huge false tits, and I know it's on my face.

My clothes are readjusted "That's better, you can see those beautiful big tits better now"

Thank you Sir

I find a suspender strap undone, so I re attach that.

I hand is on my latexed stocking, makes me jump as its strokes up my leg...

"I fucking love those stockings" (Not a voice I recognise)

Thank you Sir, so do I.

My skirt is lifted, my cage grabbed by large hands, Most hands feel large to me, I have very small hands myself and when you are caged, everything feels large!

"Looks like you have been enjoying yourself as well by the looks of it, you absolute whore"

Yes I have Sir

"You mind if I take a couple of pictures?"

No I don't Sir

"I wasn't asking you slut"

"Sure" I hear

Again, I suppose I asked for it, but it adds to the humiliation, again my cage responds...

My owner for the night then puts his hand on my waist and asks me if I am ready for part 2, I told him I am...

Shall we put the blanket on the ground or take her somewhere else?

Several suggestions are made, some make sense (to where I think we are as a location) and some not, I'm confused.

The one who just took some pictures wants to fuck me over the front of his car (For example)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

"Great story "

Thanks ! x

art 1 of my experience is clearly over and there is somewhat of a debate going on over the scope and location of part 2.

Still being blindfolding and not having the 1st clue where I am actually am after being used vigourously by several unknown and possibly 2 known guys makes the situation I've got myself into even more bizarre!

I'm snapped from my malaise by a consensus / decision, an unfamiliar arm is placed around my waist whilst a slightly feminine voice and an aroma of perfume arrive at my ear.

"You look like you have been used hard?"

I have

"You don't know where you are do you dear?"

No I don't

"Do you want me to touch up your make up for you, it's messy"

Yes please, if you don't mind...

"Oh I don't mind, us gurls have to stick together"

Is this a female, a couple or another TV (The latter which I don't often play with?)

As if partly reading my mind, she takes my hand and places it on her face, which is smooth, then on her breasts (large and covered by smooth clothing, so I can't tell if they are real) and then under her dress to a sizeable cock, which is hardening.

"Isn't it great we both get to play?"

Yes, I suppose it is (Not knowing WTF is going on)

I'm given a mobile phone, before I can say anything "Hold this up here so I can see what I'm doing with your make up"

So I assume the light on her phone is helping her, she touches up my make up, she takes her time, she keeps adjusting my arm / hand with the phone in as I clearly can't see what I am doing, this amuses her...

Before my lipstick is applied, which is in my clutch I tell her I need to wash my mouth out and have a quick drink...

When this is complete and my friend has re applied my lipstick, I get a kiss on the cheek, my hand is placed on her cock and she tells me "Back to the fun then?"

I just said Okay, still not understanding what on earth is happening.

"We have time for a little play, shall we?"

Okay, yes

"Well, I think you should suck me" and her hand push me down, so I kneel down and take her hardening cock in my mouth, she groans and someone says "F***ing hell they can't help themselves can they?"

For such a petite frame she has a sizeable cock and I'm obviously doing a good job on her from the noises she is making...

"If you are not careful you will make me cum" I just groan

"No, I'll have to stop, I'm sure you will get to finish up later"

Her cock is withdrawn, I stand...

Great story, more please.

"Great story, more please."

Thank you x

dunfermline

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Hot

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

"Hot"

Thank you xxx

[Removed by poster at 24/04/22 09:25:00]

"You've ruined your lipstick darling"

I think you'll find you did... (giggles)

"Lets touch it up"

Expecting lipstick on my lips again I wait, but we are told "You haven't time for that people are waiting"

We are led away, I think my new TV friend is the one who has my waist

We only walk a short distance, I'm then asked "Are you okay to go again"

Yes Sir

"Okay, on your knees"

Yes Sir

My knees find a thick blanket

"On all fours"

Yes Sir

I re-position

"Who was next?"

Some confirmations and we go again...

A cock at my mouth, I respond and get a long moan, in the meantime, more lube, a finger or 2, yet more lube and then a condomed cock nudges at my entrance until he breaches me

"Fuck she's tight" (I know this!)

"Told you, despite all that fucking"

I contract my muscles on him, and he slaps my arse, calls me a "Wanton whore" and starts to fuck me harder

The guy pushing his cock into my throat is clearly enjoying being deep throated and my struggling for breath, occasionally, as he runs a set of instructions about taking / sucking his cock / load, I really don't have any choice in it, but it certainly gives him a kick and I can feel leaking in my cage... yet again my clit betrays me

The guy behind me cums without warning, just pushes home and puts in little strokes, I back onto him, he grinds back and gives me a tirade of disgraceful descriptions.

He withdraws, mouth fucker is trying to ease off, I can sense he is near, I try some different techniques and his subtle vocal changes betray him, he is near, I need him to finish...

Before he did finish, and I was right, he was very close, another cock finds it's target and a thin but long cock starts pushing into me, very different feeling to the girth I had just had, and this guys cock is going deeper into me...

My hands are taken and cuffed together behind my back, and as I am pulled back and fucked, that is when my throat fucker loses his battle and unloads a big load into me, telling me to swallow it all, in my quest for breath, I have no choice, tears are running down my face... he pulls out, tells me he has been saving it and needed it...

"What do you say slut?"

Thank you for your load Sir, I try to say as I am fucked long and hard by the dominant guy who has my hands up behind my back...

Chuckles as people see and hear my attempt between fucks...

"You are welcome slut"

"She is very good"

"Told you"

"Yes, true, again soon"

"Do you think she will" (Probably pointing at me

"Definitely, she clearly needs it"

Probably true, more shame...

Another cock at my mouth, this guy doesn't want to be sucked properly, he's more using my mouth as lube as he wanks off into me, some into my mouth, some on my lips and chin, I can feel it running off, someone else does the same straight after

"That's it, coat her"

"Anymore?"

"Yes"

This one wants sucking before he does the same, before that happens, a roar from behind and the last few frenetic strokes which I am pounded perhaps the hardest I have ever been pounded, I'm leaking and my cage is grabbed by a smooth hand... wow, she's dripping...

lot's more descriptions of me...

He uncuffs my hands, my shoulders and neck get some relief and I resume on all four's position again.

Another load into my mouth and face, and another one on my cheek and some in my eye, painful...

I must look a absolutely shocking state...

"One last thing"...

South Birmingham

good slut, sounds like the perfect evening to me

"good slut, sounds like the perfect evening to me"

Xxx

By *issyslut2k16TV/TS  over a year ago

toytown

Amazing thread very jealous

By *ylonLexiTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

Such a good slut, really horny thread xxx

"Such a good slut, really horny thread xxx "

Thank you, appreciated x

Love it x

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Brilliant story, more please.

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Fantastic story wish it was me

"Brilliant story, more please."

Thank you xx

I'm on all fours on a thick blanket, blindfolded, collared & leashed and in chastity having been spit rooasted continuously on a bench (I think) and then on the floor on a blanket at an unknown location with mostly unknown people (I think)

I've been told "One last thing"

I'm told to stand and a hand is under my arm helping me up, it's good to stretch my tendons and legs to be honest

My leash is grabbed quite harshly and someone is adjusting my clothing

"You are covered in cum"

Thank you Sir

"Okay follow me, watch you step"

I'm walked quite a long way, on different surfaces, some hard, some soft and some gravel or stone...

Where now??

We stop

"Bend forward, arms out in front"

Yes Sir

It's metal and still warm, it's a car bonnet, someone suggested that earlier...

"You requested this mate"

"I've always wanted to do this!"

Some more lube is applied, my cage is grabbed, the hand is cold and small and it is gentle, I moan...

I smell a familiar perfume and she whispers in my ear "I want that later"

All I can do is moan whilst other larger hands grab my hips and feet and legs adjust my position

"Lean forward"

Yes Sir

"Legs a bit farther apart"

Yes Sir

The perfume again, a kiss on the cheek, still her hands on my cage "There's quiet the audience here!"

I can't do anything about it, I have very mixed emotions, but the overwhelming one is lust, if I'm honest, the contents of my cage, my appearance and conduct really only confirms this beyond any doubt..

A large head of a cock nudges around the entrance to me, he starts to penetrate me, he grabs my hips very firmly, his hands are huge, although I've been well used, he feels very tight, not only from a girth perspective, but surprisingly length as well...

"He's a very big boy isn't he?" she whispers

I moan "yes" as he pushes out and then further in each thrust

"I'm not sure I could take that hun"

Just a moan as he picks up the pace

"Take my big dick you whore"

Yes Sir

"You are so fucking tight"

Yes Sir

"I'm going to ruin you"

I just moan, I am leaking, my friend confirms the leaking, it just seems to spur him on and encourage more disgraceful and crude descriptions of me from our "Audience"

I start to try and count the different voices / pitches / accents in the audience, but the hard fucking is very distracting

More profanity from my fucker as he starts to saw into me, the hand then disappears from my cage as I am moved forward onto the (I presume) bonnet and his shovel hands move to my shoulders, he buries himself into me, going deeper than anyone else tonight

I am uncomfortable, part of me flush on the bonnet especially my huge fake tits my stomach and sometimes my cage hitting the car sometimes just swinging about and now very sensitive (and wet)

He roars obscenities at me as he buries himself as far as he can go, pulling me back onto him by my shoulders with his huge hands

He pulls out and tells someone to get a picture of "that gape"

I'm pulled up off the bonnet and thanked "for a great fuck"

"Thank him then"

Thank you for fucking me Sir

A little snigger and then "You are welcome"

"We must do that again"

"Now for your reward"

Sorry Sir?

"Just be patient"

Yes Sir

I'm walked a few feet, and pushed back against something, facing out, I think its a car, my pink chastity cage is then unlocked, I can't tell you of the relief...

"Lift up your skirt at the front and hold it"

Yes Sir

A mouth engulfs my cock, I smell the perfume again...

It takes a little while for my clitty to resurrect itself, but soon, with her good technique, all 7" is down her throat and she starts to work me

My god this is good

"She's good isn't she slut"

"Very Sir"

"Nearly as good as you"

I just moan, I am very very near

"That's it whore, cum down your new friends throat"

I do, and I've been saving it, it's a big load, it takes a while to finish"

The lips eventually release my cock...

My cage is placed back on, very uncomfortable and sensitive, and again I'm locked away...

I'm kissed, I assume thats my own juice I can taste on her tongue as it invades me

"Okay that's enough you whores, we have to leave"

A few people ask when we are back again, but I am led back to a car, placed in a back seat and given my clutch bag, I use my mouthwash, and spit it out, outside the door, and I have a drink

"Lets take you back my slut"

Yes Sir

"Leave the blindfold on"

A few people say goodbye

My owner for the night says "until next time" and we drive away

I'm taken back to my car (I think) there hasn't been much talk with the 2 people in the car, I'm tired and just going over what the hell I've just done in my head (feels crazy, but exhilerating)

We stop, I'm told to get out, I'm given my clutch bag and a peck on the cheek

"You did VERy well tonight slut, that was so f***ing horny..."

Thank you Sir

"Got your car keys, I check the little zip compartment in my clutch" there it is...

Yes Sir

"Good, when we leave, you can take off the blindfold"

Yes Sir

"Stay safe slut"

Thank you Sir

They leave, I take off the blindfold immediately, OMFG, what a mess I am!

By *parks2020Man  over a year ago

East Kilbride

Oh fantastic keep telling more if only it was me

South Birmingham

sounds awsome, would love that, need to find someone to take me to a place like that

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Absolutely amazing story x

Thank you x

By *exyPippa2405TV/TS  over a year ago

Alloa

Brilliant story my Darling...I so want this to happen to me! Sweet kisses. Pippa xxx

By *eed AttentionMan  over a year ago

Oxford

What a lovely story

Thank you xxx

More please

"More please"

Thank you x

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

By *onglad2005Man  over a year ago

North Down

Great story

"Great story "

Thank you x

By *atrynaTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

What can we say. I wish I had been you. Love & Kisses Kat XXX

By *atrynaTV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Hello, sorry but I forgot to ask did they film some or all the main action? Did you find out where they took you? It is a bit like being an involuntary porn star. What if your encounter was shown around and next time they are raunchier? Or there are a whole lot more? I once watched a lady taken by some 30 or more guys on a picnic bench oh how I wished I had been her with a husband and Master letting everyone have a go and spanked and caned. Then taken home to be tied up and punished for her indiscretions.

Thank you xx

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

A dry, wry tale with a touch of quiet humour. Beautifully written.

I was enthralled and horrified in equal measure.The phrase horses for courses comes to mind....

"A dry, wry tale with a touch of quiet humour. Beautifully written.

I was enthralled and horrified in equal measure.The phrase horses for courses comes to mind...."

Thank you very much xxx

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

Having re-read your fascinating stories, I cannot but wonder (in a general way) why men call women or in your case, trannies, "sluts, whores"etc.

Yet, when the sex is over, revert to more 'respectful' epithets.

You are, after all, the same person...

"Having re-read your fascinating stories, I cannot but wonder (in a general way) why men call women or in your case, trannies, "sluts, whores"etc.

You are, after all, the same person..."

It is just a role play game in my view.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

They can call me anything they want at anytime x

"Having re-read your fascinating stories, I cannot but wonder (in a general way) why men call women or in your case, trannies, "sluts, whores"etc.

You are, after all, the same person..."

Some do and some don't and tbh, I enjoy both x

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Love ur stories x

"Love ur stories x"

Thank you x

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Great story

"Great story "

Thank you very much, appreciated.

Your stories are amazing... I always wonder the level of autobiography in them. Can you put a percentage on them?

"Your stories are amazing... I always wonder the level of autobiography in them. Can you put a percentage on them? "

Thank you, I don't know if this is a bad thing, but its a remarkably high %

By *iAbbyTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Brilliant story

"Brilliant story"

Thank you very much x

» Add a new message to this topic