FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Apprentice

The Apprentice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eorge1949 OP   Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR11

Following my rubber band experiences with Cathy (circle Jerk - evolution - on Fabguys) I learned that the experienced sexpert Dominatrix Cathy had been giving some guidance to two ladies in their group.

One was Maggie, who had given the elastic band tip to Cathy and who I learned was a friendly, well built, cuddly, older widow who just loved any naked sex but who particularly enjoyed dominating and teasing men.

The other was Steph who was a younger, more attractive but bitter, divorcee hell bent on punishing all men whilst hinting at much but giving them nothing.

Maggie had some experience and was keen for more and Steph had no experience but said she was keen to start and was deemed to be the apprentice.

A lot was going on right now, I had just had my first real Femdom and spanking session from Cathy and I was due to be dressed and sissified by her and Pete the next week and that I really was looking forward to.

Cathy had also intimated that she wanted me back for another session as her prisoner as there are different things to do to me, but that would not be for a day or two as she had other guys to 'see to'.

Cathy arranged for her and I to meet for coffee with Maggie and Steph at a local garden centre, neutral ground, and later afternoon was suggested as it would be quieter, although quite why quieter mattered I did not, at that stage know?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ice_Guy_EddieMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Thought this was going to involve the two finalists on tonights finale episode. Shame as they are both Hot!

By *eorge1949 OP   Man  over a year ago

BroadwayWR11

"Thought this was going to involve the two finalists on tonights finale episode. Shame as they are both Hot!"

Fair comment - you are not the only guy to say that - so I will re-name and repost it!

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Thought this was going to involve the two finalists on tonights finale episode. Shame as they are both Hot!"

Snap....Karen Brady is hot in my opinion

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Looking forward to more

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby