FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Start-Up

The Start-Up

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arythatsme OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

This is my first time posting a story here, I hope you guys like it....

I'd just set up my own business in IT and have had my first few clients, nothing massive, developing some small websites with the occasional article writing included. I was happy with everything so far but wanted to get myself another recurring client to turn my "getting by" into "making a profit".

One morning I was busy working away on my personal sites when my phone rang. I didn't recognise the number but answered politely.

A man called Gary introduced himself on the other end. He told me he'd gotten my number from Chris. Chris was a guy I had built a site for who also happened to be a fuck buddy. If things work out I'll have to make sure to thank Chris properly, I thought quickly.

Gary explained that he had a small delivery business and wanted an upgrade on his current website. I ummmed and ahahed my way through our call as he described what he wanted and I let him know what would be possible.

He seemed happy enough with my responses and asked me to call to his office the following afternoon to discuss the site more.

I agreed, and we set our appointment. As soon as the call ended I set to work gathering paperwork and questionnaires regarding his wants and needs.

The next day I got myself ready, I was business casual with a pale pink shirt, knee length loose black skirt, skin colour hold-ups and some black court shoes.

I arrived at Gary's business premises about 10 minutes early and waited in the reception while one of the workers went to find him.

I was nervous and hopeful that this would be the client that I needed.

The door from the warehouse opened into the reception and a handsome man, I guessed mid 50's with salt and pepper hair and a suit minus tie walked through it.

My mind did its usual first evaluation and the answer was a definite "yes I would!".

Gary walked towards me his eyes scanning me from head to toe, hand outstretched and asked "Mary?" I nodded as he reached me and took my hand in his, saying "lovely to meet you."

"Likewise," I replied taking his hand and firmly returning his handshake. He held onto me for a moment or 2 longer than appropriate. I inhaled deeply and noted how his aftershave permiated my senses.

"This way to my office," he indicated with his left hand while his right hand he placed on my lower back guiding me towards the stairs.

He kept his hand on my back as I took the first step, his hand sliding down to my ass as I rose, before he took his hand off me.

Was I imagining the tension? "Oh this is not a good way to start a business arrangement" I chided myself. I felt the heat between my legs growing as I walked up the stairs with him following behind making smalltalk.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Nice start.

Please carry on

Dublin

We got to his office door and Gary entered a code into the keypad beside it. I stood to the side as he opened the door and told me to come in. He stepped behind me as the door closed and this time his hand rested on my ass as he guided me towards another door. It was an office within an office.

"My assistant only works mornings at the moment" he expained, his free hand gesturing to an outer desk.

His other hand was rubbing gentle cirlces on my ass as I continued walking towards another door. He opened it again and we went into a spacious office with his desk and 2 chairs either side.

I noticed a well used comfy couch against one wall and a small meeting table to the sides too.

"Take a seat"', he said indicating the couch.

I sat down, primly crossing my legs as he sat beside me.

We sat for a while discussing his business, what he wanted and what I could do for him. He had started out small but wanted to expand and had a 5 year plan mapped out that he felt could work for us both.

I explained to him that he would need a team by the end of it and he said he understood that, and what he ideally wanted was someone who could get him started and then build the team around his needs.

He had done his research on me and had noticed that I had management experience from my previous career in hospitality and that's when he went for it.

"I spoke with Chris too, and obviously you come highly recommended by him" his eyes roamed my legs again as he spoke.

"Chris said not only are you highly professional but your a wildcat in your personal life.'

I felt my face blush a deep red and stammered, "I... I'm glad to hear Chris was happy with my work but my personal life is not up for discussion here."

"Ah but you see, I think we could make a deal that would satisfy professional amd personal, if you'll just hear me out?"

I was still flustered but curious about what he was thinking.

I gave a small nod and indicated I was willing to listen at least.

Gary rearranged himself on the sofa, moving slighty closer to me, his scent wafting towards me again as he bent and gently touched my ankle before running a finger up my calf until it reached the bottom of my skirt.

We had both been silently watching his progress and I realised I had been holding my breath as his fingers made circles around my knee.

He leaned in close to me and almost growled while he whispered in my ear, "Chris says you're a dirty slut!"

I felt his words stirring me, my pulse jumped and I could feel a rush of blood between my thighs.

I managed to control a moan, barely, by pressing my lips firmly together.

His fingers, ever so slowly, crept under my skirt now as he continued to speak.

"I want to know if you're as good as he says and, when it's confirmed, as I have no doubt it will, then we're going to incorporate that into our contract!"

My eyebrows shot upwards at his words and my inner cheekiness came out, "oh really?!"

He laughed at my sudden change from stoic professional to interested brat.

"Definitely!" he spoke firmly while grinning and then as though to demonstrate his hand, which to that point had been gently teasing my thigh now grasped me firmly and in one swift move he pulled my legs apart and placed his hand between them.

He laughed again, and locked eyes with me "Chris said as well as being a dirty little bitch, you're very submissive! I can see he speaks the truth.

"Here's my proposal," he started as his fingers played with my inner thighs and tantalisingly rubbed against my now moist knickers.

"I'm going to pay you a six-month retainer here and now," he spoke suddenly withdrawing his hand and standing. I couldn't hold back my moan of frustration as he did so and he laughed again.

"Haha an impatient little slut too, Chris didn't mention that!"

He walked to his desk and continued talking, "A six-month retainer, at double your usual costs. You can still keep your other clients but you'll give me priority and once a month you'll 'travel'" I laughed as he did air quotes, he smiled and carried on, "You'll travel, with me for at least 3 business days, 2 nights, once a month. Your travel expenses will be paid upfront and you'll be paid triple time for these hours, when we can discuss expansion and what we need to do next."

My heart was in my mouth listening to him. I had already told him my hourly rate, and I wasn't cheap, this sounded too good to be true. There had to be a catch....

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

great start.. more please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

If it sounds too good to be true it often is but what the hell

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Fabulous

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So much promise here after a fantastic start!

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Dublin

"I can hear your brain trying to figure out the catch, Mary," Gary read my mind. "Well its simply this, I will get to fuck your brains out every time we travel!"

His blunt honesty was an admirable quality which I liked already. I hate stupid games that some folk play, wasting each others time while skirting the issues and truth.

He was sitting on the edge of his desk now, watching my reactions.

I mulled things over for a moment before replying to him.

"You can pay me the retainer, and I'll do the work that we talked about and even be willing to 'travel' once a month too," I confirmed, "but I get to keep my other business clients and personal regulars!"

"Agreed!" Gary responded very quickly, pulling out his cheque book and quickly wrote me a cheque.

I stood and started to walk to his desk.

"Oh no," he spoke sternly, "We start now! Drop the skirt!"

I reached to my side and unzipped the skirt, letting it fall to the floor and stepping over it.

I stood, my blouse hanging down, just covering me, in my heels and stockings as he took me in.

He motioned with his finger for me to turn around.

I slowly twirled, letting him take in as much as he could. My lacy french knickers just barely visible under my shirt.

"Take off the shirt!" he commanded as I stood with my back to him.

I unbuttoned and let it drop to the floor, glad that I was always prepared.

"Bend over!"

I did as I was told, thankful for the chance to hide my belly but knowing that he would be enjoying the view of my peachy ass.

I stood bent over for what seemed like an eternity as he sat on his desk and made positive cooing sounds. Eventually I could hear him moving as he made his way to me.

He got down on his hunkers and reached out his hands to my ankles again while at the same time taking a big sniff of me.

"Mmmmm, you sure do smell sexy as fuck, whore!" he spoke as his finger nails trailed up my legs again.

This time when he got to the top he disengaged his hands and gave my ass a firm wallop.

I yelped in pain and pleasure as he finally told me it was okay for me to stand up straight again. He stood behind me and reached around firmly grasping my left tit with his left hand while simultaniously grabbing my right butt cheek with his right hand.

He growled in my ear, "I think this could be a very good business relationship!! Mmmm"

His right hand left go of my ass and gave it another firm smack.

I couldn't contain my moan as electricity surged through my body.

I could feel myself pressing back against him, aching for more.

Still holding me from behind he led me once again to the sofa.

Growling in my ear again he sounded conflicted, "I want you on your knees with your mouth open, I hear you're great at sucking cock, but I think that can wait! Get up on your knees facing the back of the sofa!" he demanded.

I complied and climbed onto the couch again, this time with my ass in the air.

I heard the noise of his zipper opening as I held my breath again.

Andover

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Sounds interesting!

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Nice. Hope there is more

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

blackpool

Dublin

This'll be my last update before I go drinking and suffer the consequences tomorrow - Happy St. Paddy's day

There was no business nicities, no foreplay, nothing. He grabbed my knickers, pulled them to the side and slammed his cock into me.

I moaned hard as he thrust slowly and deeply inside me.

"Oh fuck!" he grabbed my hair, pulling my head back and groaned in my ear, "you're a tight little whore too!"

"Oh fuck, yes Gary! was all I could say, as he slid in and out of me.

I could feel my orgasm rising and as he replied, "Call me boss!" I couldn't stop myself from pushing back and grinding against him as I peaked and cried out in pleasure, "Ohhh god, yes, Boss!!"

His rhythm grew faster as I came down slightly from my orgasm, his hands alternating between roaming my breasts, smacking my ass, and pulling my hair, all the while growling and calling me filthy names until he was just pummelling my cunt.

Suddenly his hands gripped hard onto my hips as he pulled me onto him and the most sensual, sexy, animalistic growl uttered from him as I felt him unload himself deep inside me. I felt my pussy clench as he did so and moaned hard, gripping him hard as my juices began to flow down his cock and I collapsed against the couch.

He stayed where he was for a moment before swatting my ass one more time and taking a step backwards, his cock and cum slipping out of me as he declared, "Oh yes!! I think this could work out very well for both of us!"

Hillsborough

Luv it so horny

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Have a great time… slainte

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Excellent

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Fantastic thanks

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Great writing x so hot!

cheltenham

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm

Andover

wolverhampton

Absolutely wonderful

Dublin

As Gary stepped backwards I turned and plonked down onto the sofa catching my breath. He sat beside me and leaned into me. His hand wrapped into my hair grasping me and gently tugging as his lips touched mine for the first time.

His kiss was firm and I moaned slightly as my mouth and tongue responded automatically. Our tongues played and danced together.

His hand tugged harder on my hair and pulled my head back, breaking our kiss as he kept kissing. Moving his lips and tongue down my neck as more moans escaped my lips.

He roughly rearranged me on the sofa so that I was lying naked under him. I could feel the wet patch of where his cum had been seaping out of me on my back now.

His mouth continued to move down my body as I tried to pull him onto me harder but he was having none of it.

He grabbed my two hands and pushed them over my head, his left hand holding me in place by them over my head. His right hand feeding my engorged nipple into his mouth.

I moaned harder as his tongue and teeth played gently with my nipple. His left hand let go of my hands, I kept them above my head as he used both his hands to knead and play with my breasts. He squeezed and groped me harder as he pressed my tits together hard and sucked on both nipples at the same time.

I could feel the electricity running through me as my hips began bucking against him, trying to entice him to touch me.

He clearly understood the effect he was having on me as he let go with his mouth and laughed at me while growling, "Oh you are the greedy cunt that Chris said you were!! Need something in that greedy cunt of yours do you?"

I nodded and begged, "Yes, yes please!"

"Well better give you what you want so!" He sat back slightly as his hand moved down my stomach and his fingers lightly teased my swollen lips.

I bucked my hips again and tried to spread my legs wider, encouraging him to touch me. I needed to feel his fingers inside me.

His strong hands pushed my thighs down hard and then gently teased all around the top of my legs, lightly brushing against me needy pussy as I whimpered in desperation at his teasing.

"Please" I begged.

Hillsborough

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmmmmm love this

Dublin

He laughed slighty before leaning down to kiss my tits again, he seemed to be ensuring that my desperation continued though as he made sure his body did not connect with mine anywhere else.

Suddenly, he placed his hand on the back of the couch and almost jumped off of me and it.

He stood before me, as though aware all at once of scene before him and surveyed me silently.

"Do not say a word slut!" he commanded, "do not make a sound, or move an inch. Nod if you understand."

My eyes locked on his as I nodded to confirm I understood.

I watched as he took off his jacket, and shook it before placing it carefully over the back of one of the chairs closeby.

I held my breath in anticipation of seeing him naked, my mind racing while trying to hold myself still and look calm.

He unbuckled his trousers, my eyes flickered back to his and I felt embarrased that he had caught me staring.

"Haha anxious to see more?" he asked.

I nodded in confirmation.

My eyes followed his hands as he moved them seductively down his body, teasing me until he got to the waistband of his trousers. I watched as he smoothed down his shirt and then tucked it back into his trousers before he buckled himself back up, much to my obvious disappointment.

He smiled at me, "don't worry slut" and then winked at me, "we're not done yet!"

He picked back up his jacket and put it on before turning to me and stating, "I'll be back in a few, you know the rules!"

I nodded again and watched as he left the room.

My brain was in overdrive. Flooded with questions and excitment as I replayed what had happened, wondered what was going to happen and questioned my sanity at continuing to lie here naked, waiting for a man I barely knew to return and do god knows what to me.

Thank goodness Gary was Chris' reference otherwise I could only imagine how nervous I'd be right now. Only I was regretting not having messaged him before the meeting, to thank him. I'll have to make it up to him properly on our next meet, I thought. In the meantime I decided to make the most of this situation and enjoy my time with Gary. I closed my eyes and relaxed as I waited for him to return. My breathing calmed and I let my mind imagine how good Gary could be for business and pleasure.

I'm not sure how long I lay there, legs still spread, open and on display but eventually I heard the outer door close.

My eyes shot open and my senses went back to full alert.

I heard the keypad beeping before finally the door opened again.

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Hillsborough

Worcester

So hot..keep going please x

Dublin

From my position on the couch I couldn't see him enter until he was in the room properly, and remembering his instructions earlier I tried to stay as still as possible, waiting for him to come back into my line of sight.

My heart was beating faster and my breathing becoming ragged again as I lay waiting and wanting.

After what seemed like an age he stepped back into my vision and stood before me again.

"I see Chris wasn't lying when he said that you were obedient," Gary said with a smile.

His slowly took his jacket off again and placed it over the chair. Once he had done this, his hands went to the top of his shirt and he slowly started unbuttoning his shirt as I watched excitedly.

I could feel my pussy growing moist as I watched his fingers deftly go to work. He kept watch of me as he moved and once his shirt was fully unbuttoned he swung it off his shoulders revealing a carpet of dark hair covering his chest. I inhaled deeply as he did so, hairy chests are such a turn on and his was affecting my entire body.

He laughed as he continued to work, his eyes flickering towards the door momentarily as his fingers moved to his buckle as he began to tease me. I could see the outline of his bulge as he slowly unbuckled for me.

It felt like an age before finally I watched his trousers drop to the floor.

I bit my lip in anticipation as he stood before me, his cock clearly straining at his boxers. My mouth was salivating as he did a little twirl and asked did I like what I saw. I nodded eagerly.

He wiggled his bum at me before he stepped towards his desk and I wondered what was going to happen.

He opened a drawer I watched as he pulled out some long pink ribbons.

My excitement grew as I hoped he was going to do what I wanted so badly.

He strode purposefully towards me before quickly straddling me and tying me hands in place over my head. His cock so close to my head as I opened my mouth wanting to taster him.

It took every ounce of strength I had not to moan in appreciation of his teasing actions.

As he finished with my hands he slid back off of me, his hands firmly rubbing down my legs until he reached my ankle.

"I'm not going to tie these beautiful legs up," he whispered, "but I think a little bow would make them look prettier!"

I smiled as he ran the ribbons around my ankles and tied one in a pretty bow, and then the other.

"Go ahead", he smiled at me sensing my want.

He stood in front of the sofa as I closed my legs and pointed my toes, my legs looked so pretty with his ribbons. I smiled again and looked up at his willing him to let me speak.

"You can speak little one".

"They look so pretty, thank you Gary!" I gushed.

"Now, now little slut, what are you supposed to call me?" His smile dropped and his voice grew stern.

"I'm sorry Boss," I replied anxiously.

"There will have to be consequences slut!" he strode towards me and grabbed my arms roughly, pulling me off the sofa.

manchester

Great story

Dublin

He spun me round until he was sitting down and then deftly maneuvered me until I was lying across his lap.

I lay completely still as I waited.

His fingers ran up the back of my legs as I tingled from his touch. He gave my ass a little jiggle, I could feel it wobbling and felt him grown hard under me.

"Mmmm", he growled in appreciation before a hard thwack hit me.

My whole body shook and a surge of electricity shot through me, I held my cry in as my pussy jolted with the surge and I felt myself instantly moist and craving him more.

I felt another gentle tender touch from him before another thwack in the same spot.

I felt as though my arse cheeks were on fire. His fingers circled the burning areas as I tried to remain calm.

He continued to do this 3 more times until I felt my ass before finally relenting and began placing soft kisses on my cheeks instead.

"I think slut has learned her lesson, don't you agree?"

"Yes, Boss," I replied quietly before another thwack landed against me.

"I wasn't speaking to you slut!" Gary growled

cheltenham

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmmm

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

bradford

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Intriguing story xxx

Dublin

My mind jumped, despite the pain, as I took in what he had just said.

My eyes, which had been firmly shut, shot open and I dared to lift my head slighty. My only line of sight was towards the office door and it was only now that I noted another pair of shoes in the corner in front of the door.

The shoes stepped towards me as I heard "I think she has had enough, for the time being at least"

I recognised the voice and smiled to myself in relief.

My smile suddenly faded as I wondered what was going on here. I had told Chris things that I wanted to experience, especially 2 guys at once. And now for the first time I had 2 guys here with me while I was naked and wet.

My heart raced as Chris stepped towards me, I heard the familiar sound of his zipper opening and delighted as he spoke to me "Come on slut, you know what to do!"

I did indeed know what to do as I turned my head and found Chris' cock inches from my face.

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick Chris's cock. My tongue pressing against his shaft as I made my way to the tip before I opened my mouth wide and took all of him into my mouth. My saliva coating him as my head bobbed up and down, every now and again pressing hard against him and feeling him hit the back of my throat.

My legs had opened instincively at the same time as my mouth, and as I lay sprawled across Gary's lap, with Chris' cock in my mouth, I felt Gary's fingers tracing up along my inner thighs.

I could feel my juices leaking out of my hole as they conversed as though this was a normal everyday occurance.

Chris had started assiting me and was gently fucking my face when I heard Gary exclaim in shock about how much my pussy was leaking and how wet I was. He started to tease my pussy lips, using his two hands to spread me wide, ticking my clit a little and then repeating.

I moaned hard onto Chris' cock and delighted as he began to fuck my face harder and finally Gary's fingers probed me deep and hard and fast.

I was gagging on Chris while listening to them both talking about what a filthy slut I am and Gary's fingers were proving it as my juices sloshed everywhere.

"Fuck Chris!!" Gary moaned, "you weren't lying about how wet this whore gets! My legs are soaking!!"

"That's nothing mate," Chris replied, "watch this!" As he spoke he grabbed my hair and held me onto his cock, thrusting hard and deep into my throat as tears streamed down my face.

Gary's fingers kept working and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter as he did.

I knew the signs that Chris was about to cum and Gary's fingers at work only served to make me work harder on Chris. My tongue pressed as hard as I could against his shaft while the guys moaned encouraing words from both ends until finally, I got my reward.

Chris' cocked pulsated in my mouth as I tasted his familiar load deep in my throat. I tried to swallow it all but he pulled out of me as I tried and spurted all over my face.

wolverhampton

Wonderful writing and such a sexy theme!

manchester

Dublin

My mind jumped, despite the pain, as I took in what he had just said.

My eyes, which had been firmly shut, shot open and I dared to lift my head slighty. My only line of sight was towards the office door and it was only now that I noted another pair of shoes in the corner in front of the door.

The shoes stepped towards me as I heard "I think she has had enough, for the time being at least"

I recognised the voice and smiled to myself in relief.

My smile suddenly faded as I wondered what was going on here. I had told Chris things that I wanted to experience, especially 2 guys at once. And now for the first time I had 2 guys here with me while I was naked and wet.

My heart raced as Chris stepped towards me, I heard the familiar sound of his zipper opening and delighted as he spoke to me "Come on slut, you know what to do!"

I did indeed know what to do as I turned my head and found Chris' cock inches from my face.

I stuck out my tongue and began to lick Chris's cock. My tongue pressing against his shaft as I made my way to the tip before I opened my mouth wide and took all of him into my mouth. My saliva coating him as my head bobbed up and down, every now and again pressing hard against him and feeling him hit the back of my throat.

My legs had opened instincively at the same time as my mouth, and as I lay sprawled across Gary's lap, with Chris' cock in my mouth, I felt Gary's fingers tracing up along my inner thighs.

I could feel my juices leaking out of my hole as they conversed as though this was a normal everyday occurance.

Chris had started assiting me and was gently fucking my face when I heard Gary exclaim in shock about how much my pussy was leaking and how wet I was. He started to tease my pussy lips, using his two hands to spread me wide, ticking my clit a little and then repeating.

I moaned hard onto Chris' cock and delighted as he began to fuck my face harder and finally Gary's fingers probed me deep and hard and fast.

I was gagging on Chris while listening to them both talking about what a filthy slut I am and Gary's fingers were proving it as my juices sloshed everywhere.

"Fuck Chris!!" Gary moaned, "you weren't lying about how wet this whore gets! My legs are soaking!!"

"That's nothing mate," Chris replied, "watch this!" As he spoke he grabbed my hair and held me onto his cock, thrusting hard and deep into my throat as tears streamed down my face.

Gary's fingers kept working and my pussy kept getting wetter and wetter as he did.

I knew the signs that Chris was about to cum and Gary's fingers at work only served to make me work harder on Chris. My tongue pressed as hard as I could against his shaft while the guys moaned encouraing words from both ends until finally, I got my reward.

Chris' cocked pulsated in my mouth as I tasted his familiar load deep in my throat. I tried to swallow it all but he pulled out of me as I tried and spurted all over my face.

Hillsborough

Dublin

My pussy reacted exactly as Chris had implied it would and Gary moaned loudly as Chris' load hit my face and my pussy clenched and gripped against Gary's fingers. I cried out as my massive orgasm fired through my body.

My legs shaking on Gary, my juices flowing and my heart racing.

I could hardly breath and I collapsed where I lay across Gary's legs as Chris' cum dripped off my face onto the ground.

Chris had stepped backwards and was tucking himself back into his trousers as Gary's fingers gently toyed with my twitching legs before he gave me a gentle slap across my ass one more time. I moaned again.

"She's a great little cum slut," Chris told Gary.

"From the little I've experienced and seen already Chris, I whole heartedly agree!!"

Gary scooped my body up into his arms and I loved how safe I felt as he placed me beside him on the sofa.

I yawned tiredly and Chris laughed and said, "it does take it out of her though!"

"That's no problem, I think its time we order some food, and discuss that contract in more detail. And I'm definitely not finished with Mary yet." he indicated towards me.

Chris laughed and commented, "oh neither am I!! And considering that this is one of her ultimate fantasies I don't think Mary would have it any other way!"

I felt myself curl into a ball in the corner of the couch and a blanket placed over me as my eyelids grew heavy.

I drifted off into a nice light slumber as I listened to the boys talking around me. They discussed delivery options close by and what their preferences would be.

"I need something before she eats though," Gary told Chris and then I felt a gentle shake on my shoulder. I sat up, the blanket slipping to my waist.

"You can nap after we eat," Gary said, "before that, I want to feel you eat this!"

He stood in front of me and pulled his cock free if his boxers as I felt myself getting turned on again.

It was my first time getting to see his cock and I was impressed. Nice and thick with precum glistening as it weeped from him. I was hungry for food but starved for his cock as soon as I saw it.

I moaned my approval as I reached for it.

I grasped him firmly with my hand at the base of his shaft as I stretched out my other hand and used it to spread his precum down his cock

Hillsborough

Hot as

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Worcester

So hot! x and if you like hairy chests for real.....take a look

Andover

blackpool

Kettrin

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Absolutely love this one!!

By *iny123Man  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

cheltenham

bradford

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Nice

hayes

Always is.love it more please

hayes

Oh yes.love this story.more please

hayes

Wow .love it

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Great story

cheshire/Preston

Something really sexy about sex with an employee

By *ulsar93Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very nice

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Definitely getting warmed up

Dublin

Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been a bit under the weather

-------------------

I licked my lips in anticipation and locked eyes with Gary as I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue around his helmet as my hand stroked him up and down. I pressed my tongue against his fremulum and gently nibbled him with my teeth. He moaned in satisfaction and smiled. I opened my mouth wider and slowly teased my way down his shaft with my lips until I was at the base and then I pressed into him harder.

His cock was rock hard in my mouth, I ran my tongue along his shaft as I brought my head back to the tip of him.

He moaned again and I continued this pattern, bobbing up and down and pressing down hard against him for a few minutes. His eyes stayed locked on mine as he commented to Chris, "she certainly does suck cock very well".

Chris laughed and replied, "Oh I know! I've been at the receiving end for months and telling you the whole time!"

I came back up for air and interupted this bromance moment shrieking "What??"

"Quiet slut!" Gary commaned as he forced his cock back down my throat with renewed vigor.

His balls smacked against my chin and I could feel myself getting aroused again as he growled and complimented my skills.

Suddenly he grunted and growled again and I felt his floodgates open again.

He pulled out of my mouth as ropes of cum were still shooting from him. They splashed across my face and into my open mouth as I moaned happily at receiving them. I felt his warm spunk drip down my chin and onto my heaving breasts and my hands instinctively reached up to them and rubbed his cum all over myself.

"Mmmmm thank you Boss!"

Chris laughed to my right, "She's an appreciative cum slut too isn't she! Always minds her manners!"

Gary looked at Chris and laughed along with him before reaching down and kissing my cummy face.

"Good! I like good manners, they will get you places slut!

"Right, I'm starving after that, let's sort food and iron out the business before we get back down to business!"

He held out his hand and helped me to my feet before picking up the blanket and wrapping me up in it again.

He led me to the couch and sat me in in the corner before sitting beside me and putting his arm out for me to snuggle into him.

"Good girl!" He planted a kiss on my forehead, "Chris told me that you like aftercare and cuddles. Who doesn't like a good cuddle? Especially after emptying a couple of loads!"

He laughed and I sighed into him, inhaling his scent and relaxing in his company.

Chris pulled one of the chairs from the desk to infront of the sofa and sat down. He kicked off his shoes and put them up on the couch between Gary and I.

I reached out and took one in my hands, massaging his foot gently as the three of us chatted and set about ordering dinner.

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

bradford

Kettrin