FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > FFM BDSM fun

FFM BDSM fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My life with my partner was amazing. We met a few years ago and the sex immediately was incredible. His dad bod was just what I liked, lovely masculine legs, hairy chest and well built enough to make me feel extremely girly when he laid on top of me. Sex was incredible, he knew my body, knew the things I liked and how to make me orgasm time after time. We had explored kink together, his experience far outweighing mine. He had Dommed other women before and I loved hearing the things he had done, even though I wasn't brave enough for some of the things!

We had talked from the start about our fantasies and one of his was to Dom me and another female.

At first I felt reluctant, I was that submissive partner for him. It was ME who he played with that way and I wasn't sure I wanted a more experienced submissive playing with us as a couple. Would I feel inferior or surplus to requirements?

We decided to arrange a meet, both of us looking at potential submissive playmates. We spotted one lady who looked perfect to us both. Lovely body, pert nipples and a pussy I just wanted to bury my tongue deep inside. Just looking at the pictures, made my clit throb and I felt turned on immediately. "This is our person" we both said, smiling at each other.

I sent a message to her and was surprised when she replied that she'd love to meet us. Arrangements were quickly made for that weekend, limits discussed and agreed.

Every message sent just made me ache between my legs, imagining this gorgeous woman in our home, naked and willing to please.

The days dragged by that week.

Saturday morning arrived and I was full of adrenaline. My OH had prepared his toys of choice, ropes, cuffs.... so many options that I was amazed if he would be able to fit it all in whilst she was here. "It just gives me a good choice, plus there's two of you remember" he said, with a naughty glint in his eye. I bit my lip, the way his eyes darkened when he went into Dom mode turned me on so much. I could feel myself getting instantly wet and the ache in my clit was agonising.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

The doorbell rang and I sprang off the sofa. I'd dressed in my spanking skirt, I know he loved me wearing that and a leather basque that tied at the front, stockings, suspender belt and killer heels. My OH had his tight leather trousers on and looked incredible.

I stood at the door and her eyes lit up on seeing me there. "Hi, I'm Sarah" she said, confidence dripping from her voice. I greeted her and watched as she stepped inside, no nerves in sight and immediately I felt all my own nerves vanish.

"Come into the lounge" I said and we both went into the lounge where my OH was waiting.

I saw his eyes light up as he took her all in, his tight trousers giving away exactly how he felt.

Sarah was wearing a figure hugging dress and stood up in front of us both.

"Take off her dress" he said to me, and I didn't hesitate. My hands ran up her thigh, feeling the soft skin of her legs, pulling on the hem and lifting it over her head. The sight of her stood in front of me made me breathless. Long slim legs, beautiful matching black underwear and her long blonde hair falling over her shoulders.

"Today, you will both be my good little sluts and do exactly what I say, ok?" he said. I nodded in agreement. "Yes Sir" said Sarah, her head bowed. She's good, I thought to myself!

"I'm going to tie you both together and tease you until you can't take it anymore, and then I'm going to do it again and again until you beg me to stop". His voice had changed and I felt more turned on than I'd ever done before.

Before I knew it, we were bound, facing each other, our tits pressed together, faces only inches apart. Sarah smiled at me and I knew she liked what was happening.

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

I felt his hands between my thighs, my already dripping pussy eager for his fingers and touch. "Is someone already turned on? I haven't even started with you" he said, turning to Sarah. "Lets see if you're as wet as she is" he said. I felt Sarah's body move as he must have slipped his fingers inside her. She writhed against me, her breathing increasing. "Taste her" he said, as his fingers teased my lips. I hungrily opened my mouth to taste his wet hands, licking all her pussy juice off like a wild animal. It was driving me crazy. I leaned forwards and kissed her, needing her to taste too. It was agonisong to kiss but not touch, being bound and feeling so horny.

Suddenly, I felt his hand slap my ass so hard. Mmmm, it stung but felt so good. He spanked her then the flogger came out. Thighs and ass, both of us flogged until it was clear we had enough.

"Still happy being tied up together?" he asked. Both of us nodded.

He stood at the side of both of us. Unzipped his trousers and pulled out his hard cock dripping with pre cum. "Both of you need to please me now" he said, pushing his cock between our faces.

Before I knew it, Sarah was licking his pre cum, swirling her tongue expertly around his tip, up and down the length of his cock. I watched as this beautiful woman devoured my man, enjoying every inch of him. He groaned as she took his full length inside her mouth, grabbing onto the top of her head. "That's my good little cock loving slut" he said, his voice clearly wavering with each deep thrust.

Sarah stopped for a second and I took over, I hadn't felt him this hard in a long time and I took him deep into my mouth, enjoying the feeling of fullness.

We each took turns, occasionally stopping to kiss each other, letting him watch us tied and aroused but barely able to do anything.

"Ok, stop. I'm going to untie you both but no touching yet."

I wimpered. I didn't want to be restrained anymore. I needed fucking, I needed to have us all fucking together.

He saw the need in my eyes and calmly looked at me. "Not yet, my gorgeous girl"

The ropes loosened and as they fell, it made my skin tingle, heightened with sensitivity.

"Both of you on your knees, facing away from me" he said as we duly obeyed and assumed our position on the floor.

I heard sarah cry out and I turned to look at why. His face was buried in her ass, licking her tight hole, his fingers deep inside her soaking pussy.

"Did I tell you to watch?" he said. "No Sir" I replied and faced the wall again, listening to her moans of pleasure.

It was agony, I could hear every groan, the sounds of his fingers thrusting deep inside her. I could feel my own pussy tighten and become wetter, just knowing exactly how she must be feeling.

Suddenly a different sound, I knew it was the cane he loved using so much. I had never liked it and was thankful he didn't use it on me but I knew he was pleased she had said he could with her. The sounds of it landing and her movements slightly forward as it connected with her ass and her gentle wimpers just filled me with curiosity. "Please Sir, can I watch?" I asked, needing to see my man showing his sadistic side, one I didn't see that often myself.

I stood up from my position on all fours, being allowed to watch what was going on.

Sarah's ass, all on display was a lovely shade of red, as I watched my partner give her exactly what she wanted, each time he did so, it turned me on more.

I had to join in, it was more than I could handle. I wanted to taste her sweet cunt and feel her cum on my tongue.

He reached over and made sarah lie on her back. I watched as he put nipple clamps on her pert little nipples and she winced as he flicked them.

He looked straight at me and said "I want you to lick her clit, take your time and make sure she doesn't cum"

I wanted to feel her shake, give her the release I knew she needed but I obeyed. I knelt between her legs and lowered myself down until my lips were next to her glistening pussy. I parted her lips and moved my fingers each side of her clit, slowly moving them so that the base of her clit felt each stroke. Her thighs tensed and I knew she loved this. I lowered my tongue and gently stroked around her clit, her hands instinctively in my hair pulling me closer.

I looked to see where he was and he was sitting in the chair watching us, slowly stroking his cock.

I turned my attention back to Sarah, sliding two fingers deep in her soaking pussy and taking her clit between my lips and sucking gently, swirling my tongue around. I could feel her tense and I temembered I wasn't allowed to let her cum.

I knew Sarah was so close now, I wanted it to be me to make her cum but I also wanted to see my man fucking her and that hadn't happened yet.

I saw him stand up, pre cum dripping from his cock and he saw the need in my eyes.

"Sit on the sofa and spread your legs little slut" he said to me, pulling Sarah up onto her knees and guiding her to where I was sat.

Sarah put her head between my legs and I watched her lick me, every touch sending me crazy. He positioned himself behind her and guided his cock into her wet hole. Slowly he began to fuck her as she brought me to orgasm, not able to hold myself back at the sight of my man fucking someone else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *outhweel2Man  over a year ago

Newark

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester