FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sister Act

Sister Act

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi!

I’ve posted before about some of this, thought you might like to know some more exploits…

I’ve been friends with my best mate for about 15 years. He’s always talked about how fit he thinks my sister is. He never tried to ask her out (that I know of) but they flirted all the time. On my birthday he was staying at my place (he was living in London at the time) and a few of us had gone out for dinner. After dinner me, my mate and my sister went back to mine for a few more drinks. He started flirting with her as per and I ended up saying (slightly d*unkenly) that they should “just fuck already”. He laughed but she got a mischievous glint in her eye. Our unusual relationship meant that she didn’t really see any barriers to having some fun in front of me so she grabbed him and started passionately kissing him before hauling herself onto his lap and taking her top off. They carried on getting down to it and I took myself out (because I was already rock hard) and started playing with myself. By this time his cock was out and she was on her knees giving him the best blowjob of his life. I had never seen his cock before and after she blew him I gave him a cheeky wank to get him hard again. I could feel both of their juices running down it. Then she lowered herself onto his now one again rock hard cock and she gave him the ride of his life. I had a pretty fun time too ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ereforfun1995Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic