FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Is she about to cheat?

Is she about to cheat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *evilmademedoit OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

My wife and I have both been off and on fab for years, with both singles and couples profiles, but we took a break from playing years ago. The kids got older, worklife balance wasn’t the same, so didn’t have time anymore.

A few months ago I picked up her iPad and opened messenger, I wasn’t snooping, we have the same pin codes on our phones and iPads and they’re both the same colour. We have no secrets…or so I thought.

I was surprised to see a message from her to a guy saying, OMG, I just had to delete our conversation from last night in case heI saw it. With a reply of oh I know we really are dirty.

I never thought anything about it at the time other than she’s been on the wine and talking nonsense.

Fast forward to recently and I did the same thing….this time the conversation is still there and it looks like she is planning a meet with him, his girlfriend and a random other guy.

I’m not sure if it’s just another random sexting that she hasn’t deleted or if she is about to cheat.

If she tells me her plan and we both get back into playing then I’m ok with it….question is will she tell me… or will she go ahead with it without saying anything….

Would you confront her about it or wait and see if she brings up playing again? I’m excited at the thought of getting back into swinging, but obviously not happy at the thought of her cheating.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hmm, think about the sloppy second s you will get though, and then while you fuck her confront her

By *evilmademedoit OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hmm, think about the sloppy second s you will get though, and then while you fuck her confront her "

Now that’s an idea.

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Let her cheat, then when you fuck her, get her to tell you all aboit it

By *ayleedsMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Am shure i have read this story before a while ago

» Add a new message to this topic