FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Filthy fantasies

Filthy fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would love to hear older guys filthy fantasies or stories of their escapades

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Sitting in Travelodge hotel room now. Wearing stockings and suspenders , white panties, a pair of 40 denier tights over them, and some lycra split side panel leggings over them, a mini skirt, ladies shoes, mascara, glossy lipstick, tight white top, blond wig. Keep looking at "see who's near" option hoping a hung young cock somewhere close would like me to suck their cock

Any older , mature guys up and about for some filthy chat ?

Anyone up for some chat ?

By *teveblackpoolMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Would love to be in a shop changing room, purposely leaving the curtain slightly open while naked, slowly wanking my hard cock, hoping to catch shoppers or the sales assistant slyly watch me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone up for some chat ?"

Pm me your kik

Love to swap fantasy chat

By *ilthyhornMan  over a year ago

Stockport

I’ve often had this image of going to see my cousin (not blood) and getting his GF to fuck me with a strap-on while he watches and gets turned to a point of wanting to take over and finish in me

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have two that I plan to fulfil - if anyone wants to help me with them, please get in touch.

I would love to be the "oral entertainment" for a room-full of females. Maybe a hen night or just a girly-get-together.

Basically I'm there to give oral to each and every female there, in-turn until each are satisfied before being "passed-on" to the next, only pausing for toilet breaks and to grab a drink. What would make this even more of a turn-on for me is that, before they arrived they've fucked their partner first, so I'm eating "musty, dirty" pussy. Once everyone has been pleasured, I'm then passed round again (and again) for whoever wants more.

I want to be the "official cleaner" (with the possibility of also being on-hand to fluff, if required) at a creampie gangbang. There would need to be a MINIMUM 2 ladies and 6 gentlemen at this event (in addition to myself).

Would love to walk into a hotel room where wife is ready to be taken by me and hubby is tied up gagged and made to watch us!

You want to hear mine?

"You want to hear mine?"

Yup

Shacked up in hotel for business... have time if anyone wants to chat on Kik

I'm up! Teekius on kik

Anyone with any filthy fantasies ?

By *azza12Man  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Anyone with any filthy fantasies ?"
yes a few that I shouldn't have

By *sl38Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Mine are very very filthy

By *oblincs70Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Oh yes very filthy

There isn't much left for me too do, managed to fulfill most of mine. Still got a couple of really naughty ones though hehe

love to see gf with an olda guy, shes 30.

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"love to see gf with an olda guy, shes 30."

Wouldn't mind being the older guy if she's up for it

Morning any early morning filthy fantasies anyone cares to share

Morning any early morning filthy fantasies anyone cares to share

Cambridgeshire

How's this for an early morning fantasy (it's something that I'd LOVE to do)

I would love to "call-in" on a wife who's husband has just left for work after fucking her and filling her up. I would arrive, go straight to their bedroom, find her on the bed and get my tongue straight into her pussy and thoroughly clean her up. Then simply, just leave.

No words need to be said.

Any couples that would like to help me with this, please get on touch

By *andm2006Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Would have to be a mother and daughter, in the dunes at a nudist beach. With the father watching

Cambridgeshire

"Would have to be a mother and daughter, in the dunes at a nudist beach. With the father watching"

Would that be the father of the mother, or the daughter?

"Would have to be a mother and daughter, in the dunes at a nudist beach. With the father watching"

Definitely in my top 5 left too do!

By *eanyabzMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Would love to cleanup a gangbang

Cambridgeshire

"Would love to cleanup a gangbang "

Me too!

We can all dream

So fucking many filthy ones anybody openminded and curious pm me. (nothing illegal)

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

I'd like to be playing with a couple... as I'm eating her pussy out (my face buried between her spread legs) I feel the husband start to touch my ass... soon I feel his tongue exploring my ass before I feel a finger probing my virgin ass... as I continue to eat wife's pussy I feel a new sensation at my tight hole, I soon realise this is husbands well lubed cock slowly entering my ass...

By *eedsSpoonMan  over a year ago

Leeds

New young (22) girl at work goes to a hot yoga class each lunch time. I'd love for her to leave her gym bag open, her worn post work out panties on top so I can steal them when she leaves her desk. I take them back to my office to use. As i'm distracted slowly wanking, her panties over my face. She walks in, silently closes the door, bends over my desk slides her thong down and skirt high. She taps my leg, I jump up, see her presenting herself. I stuff her panties in her mouth, kneel behind her and eat her sexy ass.

By *ungdave1Man  over a year ago

middlewich

I had a period when I was fucking a mother and daughter. No commitment but just fun, the mum was married but so horny. I once got a blowjob in hotel bathroom of mum whilst daughter was in bedroom in a London hotel. Daughter was really horny too but not as experienced as her mother!

;)

By *isc94Man  over a year ago

North East

Message me

By *oonMagicManMan  over a year ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Would love to find my wife in bed enjoying truly intimate pleasure with her sister

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Always an option here

North East

[Removed by poster at 31/05/22 21:36:02]

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I'm dressed up as a slutty school girl in uniform. White blouse, pleated grey mini skirt stockings and suspenders, blond wig and makeup with glossy lipstick. I get out of my car and go for a walk in the woods. I hear some car doors close in the car park behind me. I continue to walk til I come to a secluded part in the woods. I venture off the path and wait. Within a minute there appears 6 young guys, all with their cocks out wanking. They approach me and one pushes me down on my knees. I take his cock and start to wank and suck him. Another guy stands by his side his cock uncircumcised and thick. He pushes his cock inside my mouth alongside the other guys. I can feel hands rubbing up my stockings and over my ass and my cock. My panties are pulled down and I can feel the tip of a cock pressing against my hole. He spits on his cock and gently slides it in very slowly. Guy number one suddenly pulls out of my mouth and covers my face in hot sticky spunk. As he does this guy number two fills my mouth with spurt after spurt of slimey cum. Another guy has managed to crawl underneath me and has my cock in his mouth expertly sucking it. The guy in my ass quickens his thrusts and I can feel being filled with his hot spunk. Guys 5 and 6 have know moved closer to my face and are both ready .. simultaneously they add to the spunk already over my face just as I shoot my own load into guy 4,s mouth. I wish this fantasy would come true one day.

By *indmill and weetabixCouple  over a year ago

Kettering

Wife wants to be fucked by a young beautiful transsexual

I’d love to suck her she cock first then watch her fill Louise before cleaning them both then refilling Louise

"Would love to find my wife in bed enjoying truly intimate pleasure with her sister"

With her sister

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan  over a year ago

Madrid

Watch my wife fucked by another man, and also give her phone N0 out so someone could give her naughty voice mail messages (she won't answer with held N0s)

By *painxxxMan  over a year ago

newport

To be out having a beer a guy starts talking to me and we have few more then spike’s me and I wake up strapped to his bed with him fucking my virgin bum and he says I belong to him now

[Removed by poster at 03/06/22 07:00:02]

Love to hear what others think and what there filthy fantasies are

Would love to be fucked/pegged by my wifes younger sisters.

Forced to wear their panties, watersports and more

By *ffc290677Couple  over a year ago

sandy

Can never happen but a bareback gang bang

By *tockings12369TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

Mine has to be at a club, in the swing, fully dressed up, legs in the air being fucked by a guy, whilst wanking 2 guys and head back, sucking a guy. Ideally with them all cumming over me or in me at the same time.

By *tockings12369TV/TS  over a year ago

Oxford

My other is to be with a m/f couple, and get fucked by the wife with a strap on whilst sucking hubby off, and then when I'm nice and ready, swap positions and have the hubby fuck me whilst the wife sits on my face.

One day it'll happen hopefully.

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

"I'm dressed up as a slutty school girl in uniform. White blouse, pleated grey mini skirt stockings and suspenders, blond wig and makeup with glossy lipstick. I get out of my car and go for a walk in the woods. I hear some car doors close in the car park behind me. I continue to walk til I come to a secluded part in the woods. I venture off the path and wait. Within a minute there appears 6 young guys, all with their cocks out wanking. They approach me and one pushes me down on my knees. I take his cock and start to wank and suck him. Another guy stands by his side his cock uncircumcised and thick. He pushes his cock inside my mouth alongside the other guys. I can feel hands rubbing up my stockings and over my ass and my cock. My panties are pulled down and I can feel the tip of a cock pressing against my hole. He spits on his cock and gently slides it in very slowly. Guy number one suddenly pulls out of my mouth and covers my face in hot sticky spunk. As he does this guy number two fills my mouth with spurt after spurt of slimey cum. Another guy has managed to crawl underneath me and has my cock in his mouth expertly sucking it. The guy in my ass quickens his thrusts and I can feel being filled with his hot spunk. Guys 5 and 6 have know moved closer to my face and are both ready .. simultaneously they add to the spunk already over my face just as I shoot my own load into guy 4,s mouth. I wish this fantasy would come true one day. "

Omfg the thought of all ya'lls fantasies has my thick sissy cock sooo hard. i especially like this one, MMMmmmm...all those thick, musky cocks and all that cum, yes please. And when you mention that uncircumcised, THICK cock my fucking greedy mouth waters. i can just imagine the girth and weight in my fingers as i squeeze and stroke it against my face. And omg the smell of a thick uncut cock as i stretch my lips around it. That delicious taste as i swirl my wet tongue into his foreskin and it instinctively finds his leaking pee hole...ohh fuuucccckkkkkk yesssss

By *lim and louiseCouple  over a year ago

dromore

That sounds fucking horny as fuck ,that cock of yours needs draining

That's sounds unreal, love that

Mines gotta be the things I would love to do with my step mum, her and my dad aren’t together anymore but I still visit her regularly. Just turns me on so much

"Would have to be a mother and daughter, in the dunes at a nudist beach. With the father watching

That's sounds unreal, love that"

I agree

Anyone fancy having a chat about this

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Mines gotta be the things I would love to do with my step mum, her and my dad aren’t together anymore but I still visit her regularly. Just turns me on so much "

Would love to hear about this...

Love to go back to the 70s

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 04/06/22 09:00:51]

By *ndreacdxxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

"My other is to be with a m/f couple, and get fucked by the wife with a strap on whilst sucking hubby off, and then when I'm nice and ready, swap positions and have the hubby fuck me whilst the wife sits on my face.

One day it'll happen hopefully. "

Ooh yes so very sexy, would love this and watch it ??

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I would love to watch an 18 year old hot young woman with long shapely legs, big tits and a gorgeous arse surrounded by half a dozen hung men, all over 8 inches.

Watching her being showered by cum shots all over her face and tits and then I begin to fuck her with my huge stiff cock.

Love to chat about some of mine

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

That would be the fucking hottest....ever

[Removed by poster at 06/06/22 08:14:06]

I’d like to fuck a man and his dad. Almost came close to making it happen on here actually.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

There’s some horny fantasies on here, I got hard and wet with precum reading them

[Removed by poster at 06/06/22 09:05:20]

To naughty to put on here

"Watch my wife fucked by another man, and also give her phone N0 out so someone could give her naughty voice mail messages (she won't answer with held N0s) "

I’ve done this one. A former contestant on the apprentice gave me his wife’s phone number in a private message social media and asked me to try and chat her up.

By *ooking for SubmissivesMan  over a year ago

Close by

I still think my filthiest fantasy has to be meeting and owning a new bi-curious couple(not had any kink experience yet)

Then over time slowly moulding them into absolute no limits sex toys for my pleasure,

Keeping the male half in full time chastity and turning him into a cock hungry cuck sissy

Whilst turning the female half into a full time fuck toy for mine and other women’s pleasure

I would go as far as making the male sub to the female though with the only time she gets power is to fuck him with me

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

"I would love to watch an 18 year old hot young woman with long shapely legs, big tits and a gorgeous arse surrounded by half a dozen hung men, all over 8 inches.

Watching her being showered by cum shots all over her face and tits and then I begin to fuck her with my huge stiff cock."

brilliant scenario

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Would love fuck a nice tight ass pussy with no lube bareback with my thick cock

By *entDomMan  over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

Joining a naturist family at home would be my fantasy, for straight fun and being watched

Some great filth fantasies on here , love to share some of mine about my wife , don't have kik so WhatsApp or telegram

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 06:56:17]

"Some great filth fantasies on here , love to share some of mine about my wife , don't have kik so WhatsApp or telegram "

What’s your telegram?

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 11:41:52]

By *ordy73Man  over a year ago

lancashire

I’d love to see my wife with two guys

By *exycouple.xCouple  over a year ago

leeds

I have seen mine with 3 but now fantasise about a “lock in “ in a pub and five guys invite us to stay and play pool

"I have seen mine with 3 but now fantasise about a “lock in “ in a pub and five guys invite us to stay and play pool "

I like this one

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

[Removed by poster at 11/06/22 12:52:02]

By *aul_ukMan  over a year ago

Walsden & Manchester

"I have seen mine with 3 but now fantasise about a “lock in “ in a pub and five guys invite us to stay and play pool "

Let's form a queue!

By *ndyinkentMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Is it bad that my ex girlfriends’ gay brother is on fabguys and he has a gorgeous big cock that I would love to suck?

Love to hear more of your filthy fantasies

Cambridgeshire

I want to achieve mine

Fucking my mother in law

By *lofeldMan  over a year ago

Redhill

Changes by the day/hour/minute

Blackpool

Love hearing about all of your filthy fantasies, the dirtier the better PM’s or kik messages welcome, I’m looking to hear from new people

PM me for telegram or Wickr chat.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Some great fantasies on here. Anything involving my wife being thoroughly fucked by guy or guys would be up there for me.

Blackpool

I would love to take another guys wife dogging and let every single guy who’s there use her like a slut, while he’s made to watch from the bushes or at a distance

Blackpool

Anyone else like the thought of me taking their wife dogging and getting her used by everyone there ?? Drop me a pm or kik message

Too dirty to mention here, happy to kik

By *otrod60Man  over a year ago

Colchester

I want to fuck my sepmum

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

love to be gangbanged in my wedding dress and have hubby film the action. xxx

Wife to be gangbanged in a local pub after getting intoxicated

By *inkyjijoMan  over a year ago

Angus

"Wife to be gangbanged in a local pub after getting intoxicated "

Used to live in Fraserburgh, can think of a few pubs for that lol

Anyone up for sharing dirty fantasies now ?

Anyone up for sharing dirty fantasies now ?

Blackpool

Love hearing about about your filthy fantasies/experiences, the dirtier the better PM’s and kik messages welcome

By *ouple_neCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Anybody want to tell me their fantasies about my wife….. dirtier the better

By *ev257Man  over a year ago

cardiff

I want to meet up with someone in person n show them pictures n videos I have on my phone of me n the wife n hear what they have to say about them

"Would love to be in a shop changing room, purposely leaving the curtain slightly open while naked, slowly wanking my hard cock, hoping to catch shoppers or the sales assistant slyly watch me "

Had something myself involving changing room with a mates wife while shopping a few years back we used to make a day of it when I needed new clothes and I'd buy her lunch and a few bits and bobs, a few times she came into the both with me very naughty, it was our secret

By *ustcuriousgeorgeMan  over a year ago

Shropshire

"love to be gangbanged in my wedding dress and have hubby film the action. xxx "

Wow would love that

I have wanted to be with 2 girls but have never managed it so far. I live in hope though.

Blackpool

Had some really filthy fantasies messages anyone else want to tell me theirs ? Risky and pure filth are the best, totally unshockable here pm or kik message me

Anyone care to share there without fantasies ?

I’ve got a much older BBW fuck buddy who likes younger men. She’s up for being spit roasted by me and another young lad. If you’re local and no older than 35 DM me.

Would love to go the woods near mine with a woman, undress and go at it outdoors

GF wants outdoor fun, may be watched by an olda guy.

Anyone up for a late night chat ?

Love suck a pervy guy off deepthroat while he sniffs knickers or socks.

I have a few filthy fantasies but I wouldn’t like post here lol. Feel free to message me to ask x

By *mbeMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

"I would love to take another guys wife dogging and let every single guy who’s there use her like a slut, while he’s made to watch from the bushes or at a distance "

This is a very hot idea!

Blackpool

"I would love to take another guys wife dogging and let every single guy who’s there use her like a slut, while he’s made to watch from the bushes or at a distance

This is a very hot idea!"

hopefully I will find a couple up for this one day

Blackpool

Anyone else want to pm or kik me their filthy fantasies, totally unshockable here

Blackpool

Mmmmm some very dirty and naughty ones being PM’s and sent on kik, keep them coming

Anyone chatting ?

By *elshcouple4000Couple  over a year ago

Cardiff

Love fantasy chat

Love the PM’s about mine

By *oddy1TV/TS  over a year ago

belfast

"Love the PM’s about mine "

By *ee funMan  over a year ago

wrexham

My biggest fantasy is my stepdaughter

By *entDomMan  over a year ago

Paddock Wood, Kent

Breeding another sub

Fucking wife's mate would be great and fucking mother in law again

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

By *smfuncplCouple  over a year ago

WESTON SUPER MARE

Would live to fuck neighbours either side and both knowing they are both getting my cock mmmm

Love all the usual foot fetish stuff eg kiss feet, lick feet, suck toes, footjob, cum on feet etc.. but my absolute favourite is sniffing them. Especially wen they are as damp, sweaty and stinky as possible. Stinkier the better. Cute girls feet only tho.

By *ee funMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Step

Blackpool

Any younger lads still living at home and into freshly worn panties ? PM’s and kik messages welcome

Can't say on here

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

"How's this for an early morning fantasy (it's something that I'd LOVE to do)

I would love to "call-in" on a wife who's husband has just left for work after fucking her and filling her up. I would arrive, go straight to their bedroom, find her on the bed and get my tongue straight into her pussy and thoroughly clean her up. Then simply, just leave.

Any couples that would like to help me with this, please get on touch"

I used to do this with a married lady I was seeing, her hubby fucked her just before he went to work, as soon as he left I would get in bed with her and add my cum then clean her. Loved it and want it again if any married ladies are interested

Anyone chatting ?

By *amiej1234Man  over a year ago

Welwyn Garden City

naughty phone fun

"How's this for an early morning fantasy (it's something that I'd LOVE to do)

Any couples that would like to help me with this, please get on touch

I used to do this with a married lady I was seeing, her hubby fucked her just before he went to work, as soon as he left I would get in bed with her and add my cum then clean her. Loved it and want it again if any married ladies are interested "

Used to do this twice a week. Incredible experience

Anyone awake and up for a chat

By *ouple_neCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Love fantasy chat about my mrs dirtier the better

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I would love to take another guys wife dogging and let every single guy who’s there use her like a slut, while he’s made to watch from the bushes or at a distance "

Lovely.

I’m always up for a dirty chat. Message me!

North East

Filthy lads message me

Mine is on my status

Love to hear and share

Love to hear

By *or4CsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

[Removed by poster at 07/08/22 00:51:59]

By *or4CsCouple  over a year ago

Bridgwater

Being taken dogging by another guy is so horny… where abouts are you??!! X

Love all the usual foot fetish stuff eg kiss feet, lick feet, suck toes, footjob, cum on feet etc.. but my absolute favourite is sniffing them. Especially wen they are as damp, sweaty and stinky as possible. Stinkier the better. Cute girls feet only tho.

Where's all the filthy fantasies tonight

Love it

Love it message me your fantasy

By *iss pleasuringWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

"I'm dressed up as a slutty school girl in uniform. White blouse, pleated grey mini skirt stockings and suspenders, blond wig and makeup with glossy lipstick. I get out of my car and go for a walk in the woods. I hear some car doors close in the car park behind me. I continue to walk til I come to a secluded part in the woods. I venture off the path and wait. Within a minute there appears 6 young guys, all with their cocks out wanking. They approach me and one pushes me down on my knees. I take his cock and start to wank and suck him. Another guy stands by his side his cock uncircumcised and thick. He pushes his cock inside my mouth alongside the other guys. I can feel hands rubbing up my stockings and over my ass and my cock. My panties are pulled down and I can feel the tip of a cock pressing against my hole. He spits on his cock and gently slides it in very slowly. Guy number one suddenly pulls out of my mouth and covers my face in hot sticky spunk. As he does this guy number two fills my mouth with spurt after spurt of slimey cum. Another guy has managed to crawl underneath me and has my cock in his mouth expertly sucking it. The guy in my ass quickens his thrusts and I can feel being filled with his hot spunk. Guys 5 and 6 have know moved closer to my face and are both ready .. simultaneously they add to the spunk already over my face just as I shoot my own load into guy 4,s mouth. I wish this fantasy would come true one day. "

Wow This is hot AF . Would love to watch something like this

Fuck yes xx

By *lex CoxMan  over a year ago

Porth

Love filthy pervs gets me rock hard

Im a sex mad bi tranny guy..i love dressin up like a proper lil piece of tranny trash and gettin in touch with bi cpls..

I had a reply from a guy called mark ..said he needed his big cock serviced by a sissy schoolgirl while his wife wanked him off

I got straight in touch with them and we arranged to meet

I went over to their place and met mark and his wife mandy..

Mark was 6.3 tall cropped hair..bulky and from what i could see bulging in his jeans..big..mandy was 5.4..blonde and dressed in a c thru black dress no bra ..g string black hold up stockings and heels

I disappeared to the bathroom and got myself dressed for them

Black ankle boots..white stockings with bows lacy crotchless panties my shortest school skirt. White c thru blouse..white bra..and,a loose school tie..i did my make up .put on my lipstick and i walked in for them to see . .

The look on their faces..wow mandy said..what an amazing transformation mark was nodding in agreement you look so slutty Jessica..i could clearly see marks cock bursting out his jeans and mandy suggested we get the party started and invited us both to play with her..she pulled her dress down showin her beautiful tits..1 of you horny fuckers. On each one she said..i did as i was told..slowly licking her nipple..i felt her hand by my panties and she was doing the same to mark.she took my cock out and was suprised when she saw my leather cock and balls strap..naughty girl Jessica i was totally suckin her tits as she rubbed my strapped up balls

I could see she had marks big cock out too..i bet you like big cock boys dont you Jessica she said..absolutely i replied

Show me what a lil slut you are..get on your knees and pout your lips ..i did as i was told..she took marks cock and started to rub his big knob over my lips..mmm yeah bitch u like that dont you..i nodded in again..then she forced his cock down my throat..open wide Jessica .mark stood over me..go on babe she said face fuck the slut..i opened my mouth and took his big fat cock..suck his cock good Jessica i heard her sayin..i made sure i gagged on his cock as she wanked him occasionally slappin his cock over my lipstick smudged lips as she wanked his cock i felt her playing with my rock hard cock..mmmm big sissy bitch she said as she groped my balls .she made mark fuck my pretty face and it wasnt long until he as spunkin all over my pretty face and glasses..mandy wanked him as he literally covered my face with spunk good girl Jessica she said leavin me drippin in spunkn..she made me suck his cum dripping knob still playing with my throbbin cock..i stood up and my cock was out of my panties..now thats a nice tranny cock mark said..wow..mark pulled up my school skirt and i stood there showing off my tranny strapped up cock then she just started suckin my cock as mark watched

Go on Jessica he said. Get stuck in..i held mandys head back and stuffed my cock down her throat lettin her suck on my strapped up balls i got my cock inbetween her lovely tits and she gave me a tit wank

I pulled her up to the sofa. Spread her legs and buried my face in her pussy..mark was fuckin her face now and she was lovin the attention both your cocks down my throat she said so we did..takin turns on her mouth.i got to have that tranny cock she said as she turned her pussy towards me..every fuckon bit Jessica mark reached over and held her ass cheeks open ans i could see hr wet smooth pussy. I rubbed my cock over her pussy lips as she wiggled her ass on my cock.

I went balls deep on her aa she sucked her husband..i was having a great night then she told us to both fuck her.any hole you want Jessica she said meaning she wanted me up her ass..i told her to sit on my cock so mark could fuck her wet pussy..we swapped holes and took turns on her mouth. Pussy and ass..i want you both spunkin over my face she said at the ame time..i took my cock from her ass and started face fuckin her..mark joined me and soon i was unloading my big balls over her face. Oh yeah she wassayin as i squirted my spunk over her..then mark started spunkin over her face too .she took our cocks in her hands and finished us off by completely suckin our spunk drippin cocks..she looked amazing with our cum dripping from her face..thats round 1 she said..we fucked all night long and i left the nxt morning thanking them for a great time

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

I've had lots of fun over the years from mmf to mmmmf, few parties 10guy and 1 female gangbang very hory

Fantasies

3 sum with female and tv/ts

Mmf with watersports

Fun with cuckold couple with hubby gagged and caged watching their being used to clean up

Meeting a horny female taking her dogging or arrange some fun for her

Watching my bbw wife being fuckef by a big cock or watching her with a girl in her 30s (her fantasy) and join them

PM or kik me your thoughts lol

It’s my fantasy to sleep with a father and son(s) together.

[All adult age obviously]

By *iscreet gent2018Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Secretly meet my wife’s friend so we can flirt, kiss and fuck, while she laughs about my wife not knowing and slags her off for being boring and frumpy.

By *wc.123Man  over a year ago

Worldwide - Indonesia

Would love to have a couple come in, whilst I’m laid on the bed blindfolded, have them both play and me not knowing who is who….

Only ever been with women before so would deffo be an experience…

"Would love to have a couple come in, whilst I’m laid on the bed blindfolded, have them both play and me not knowing who is who….

Only ever been with women before so would deffo be an experience…"

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Getting “caught” in a rugby changing room by a couple of the players after a game…they use my mouth and then ass until all the team is satisfied…

By *JandCMCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

I would love it if an m/f couple called round, my wife would then go upstairs with the guy as me n his wife sit in the living room watching them upstairs fucking live on cam.

I will be asking the wife what she thinks about it if all goes well on our first mmf meet later next month.

By *asingstokenewbieMan  over a year ago

Basingstoke

Would love to watch the misses walk into the camping shower block in the morning and just listen to her getting fucked by the morning traffic until she comes back to the caravan full of cum

By *iscottMan  over a year ago

central

Long term fantasy and yet to fullfil, to restrain and young lady to the bed and force her to have as many orgasms as she can take. Use of toys, fingers and tongue to achieve this.

Still to find a willing partner.

Blackpool

Love hearing about other peoples filthy fantasies, the riskier the better, totally unshockable here, PM’s and kik messages welcome

hot

By *anty mateMan  over a year ago

merseyside

"I'd like to be playing with a couple... as I'm eating her pussy out (my face buried between her spread legs) I feel the husband start to touch my ass... soon I feel his tongue exploring my ass before I feel a finger probing my virgin ass... as I continue to eat wife's pussy I feel a new sensation at my tight hole, I soon realise this is husbands well lubed cock slowly entering my ass..."

Yes great big turn on fo me that

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar