FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mr. Scott's Secretary

Mr. Scott's Secretary

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had just started a new temp position, secretarial role. The company seemed okay, there was just one problem. My boss, Mr. Scott. He was hot. And me being the slutty kind of girl I am, I wanted him badly. I was sensible enough to know I needed the job though, and throwing myself at the boss would be unprofessional to say the least. So I would just have to dream about him. And dream I did… that was the issue! He would catch me gazing at him and I would get flustered. I was forever dropping things and having to bend over to pick them up. Then realising the display that would be giving him, my ass in the air, short tight skirt stretched over my buttocks, stocking tops and suspenders on display… I would feel my face redden. And don’t get me started on how many times I had knocked things over on his desk, or had to lean over to retrieve paperwork, my breasts brushing against his shoulder. He smelled so good. My nipples would harden and I felt sure he could see them straining through my tight white shirt. One day a button even popped open, accidentally giving him a view of my white lacy bra. He looked away, his face like stone, while I quivered, stuck between humiliation and the desire to just rip my shirt open and stick my breasts in his face! Then I remembered my need for a pay cheque and restrained myself. Daydreaming about him while I should be working, thinking of the time I caught an outline of his cock through his dark work trousers. It was all having a terrible effect on my work.

And that’s what brought things to a head, so to speak. He called me in to his office one afternoon, face like thunder. “Yes Mr. Scott?" I asked nervously. He threw a document down on the desk, it was a letter I had typed and left for his signature. “This thing is riddled with typos” he said. “It’s like you can’t even spell. You need to start paying attention to details, I’m getting sick of your mistakes. I might need to look for a new secretary". I swallowed hard. It felt awful that I had displeased him. But also I was scared of being fired. “I’m so sorry” I said “please let me make it up to you. I’ll do better. Anything you need, just ask. Please don’t fire me.“ He leaned back in his chair, looking at me as if he was deep in thought. “Anything” he said. “You say anything I need?" I nodded, relieved that he was listening to my pleas for leniency. Then my eyes widened as he lowered his hands, starting to unbuckle his belt. I watched dumbfounded as he undid his trousers and started pulling down his pants slowly. I stood rooted to the spot as he pulled out his erect cock, that same cock I’d had such tantalizing glimpses of through his trousers. He looked up at me as he slowly stroked it. “Well then” he said. “I think you know exactly what I need”.

Stunned as I was, he didn’t need to say it twice. I was there on my knees, my tits straining against my blouse as I leaned forward, ready to take his cock in my mouth.

I held it gently in my hand, ran my tongue around its head, and up and down the shaft, making it nice and wet, ready to slide into my mouth. I smiled as a spot of precum emerged, I licked it and then began taking his cock in, inch by inch, until he was balls deep. I sucked and licked, fondling his balls, even taking his balls in my mouth one at a time, sucking on them gently while I wanked his hard shaft. He was making some very appreciative noises, I’m sure I heard him say “that’s it, suck it slut” but I could be wrong. I definitely heard him tell me to stop, he wasn’t ready to cum yet. I should stand up and bend over his desk. Legs spread.

I followed his orders, feeling how tight my skirt was until he lifted it. I had lacy knickers on that matched my bra, its fair to say they were soaking. I was so wet from sucking my boss’s cock and now trembling as I wondered what was coming next. I didn’t have to wait long to find out. He stood behind me, throwing the letter from earlier down for me to see. “Look at these mistakes” he pointed. “Spell ‘accommodate’ for me”. My mind went blank, I couldn’t say anything. I was stunned when I felt a sudden whack on my ass, he had smacked me. My boss was actually spanking me!! My ass cheek smarted and I felt so embarrassed. But I also felt a throbbing deep inside and I knew my pussy was getting wetter by the second. “Try again” he said. I managed to mumble “a-c-o… “ then smack! He had spanked me again. My mind was reeling, I couldn’t believe this was happening. I said “a-c-c-o-m-a” and wasn’t really surprised to feel another smack to my ass cheeks. By now I was sure they must be red and I was squirming. Because all I could think of now was how wet and desperate I was for Mr. Scott’s cock. I needed it inside me. Luckily he had the same idea. He leant forward and whispered in my ear “I know you want me. I know that’s why you make so many mistakes. I see you watching me, looking at my cock, it’s written all over your face and body how much you want it. Trouble is, you have the same effect on me”. I felt him press against me, showing me just how hard he still was. His fingers pushed my sodden knickers to the side, and ran the length of my slit before rubbing my clit gently. I moaned and pressed back against him, rubbing my cunt against his hand, acting like a bitch on heat for him. He leaned forward again, saying “I know it’s unprofessional. But hey, I’m the boss…”

I gasped as I felt his cock pushing into my cunt, feeling the stretch as he sank himself inside me. I couldn’t believe my boss had cock inside me, but fuck it felt good. He started fucking me slowly, he reached up and pulled the clip out of my tidy bun, my hair flowed down over my shoulders. He grabbed it in one hand, holding me down with the other, while he picked up pace, fucking me harder and deeper. I wanted to scream but I knew I needed to keep quiet, the pleasure was becoming unbearable, then I heard the noises he was making and knew he was about to cum. He held onto me tight as he pushed himself in deeper, and it pushed me over the edge, my pussy clamped tight around him as we came together, him filling me with his load while I pushed back, wanting to take it all.

We stood like that for a few moments, letting the last shocks of orgasm wash over us. He stepped back, I felt his cock slide out of me. Then he pushed my knickers back in place, pulled my skirt back down and smoothed it over my ass. “Get that letter redone” he said. I walked towards the door without looking back at him, feeling his cum start to dribble out of me into my knickers. I could hear him doing his trousers up as I went. I was just about to open the door when he spoke again.

“Oh and Jen…” “”Yes Mr. Scott?”

“Don’t bother wearing knickers tomorrow.“

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very nice, rest of the day at work with cum running down your leg

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Very nice, rest of the day at work with cum running down your leg "

Just another day in the office

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.hope theres more

Very hot and wish I was your boss

By *izman32Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

[Removed by poster at 25/02/22 23:55:26]

By *izman32Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Very nice...a very hot history...I really wish your boss

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Nice!

So much better than a verbal warning

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

No knickers tomorrow

By *oldupnorthMan  over a year ago

Bishopstoke

Very nice, given me a proper hard on imagining that scenario

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Enjoying that more than i should keep up the good work.

By *amantha_kelTV/TS  over a year ago

Magherafelt

Great start

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *orteMan  over a year ago