FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Danger wank

Danger wank

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eesh OP   Man  over a year ago

clydebank

Who likes the frill of a danger wank a like to have a wank when go to toilet if round aunts house or Mrs friends house and not lock the door try and finish the toilet and wank before anyone comes to the door lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I once wanked using my gf’s best mates suede boot, in the hallway whilst I listened to them chat in the living room

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

We used to play with this as a couple quite a lot, not just wanks, full on sex too, a couple of our best ones, on a cross chanel trip we were in the big sports shop in the calais centre, they had a central display of tents on the shop floor, we went into one of the more expensive ones, zipping up the door behind us, she was on her knees in seconds, bambi eyes looking up at me as I unzipped and started slowly wanking into her hot mouth, when I was fully hard she bent over offering me her sticky cunt, which I filled immediately right to my balls, long smooth wet strokes till she tensed and cum hard as I pumped her full and quickly zipped up as a sales man began opening the tent to show another perspective buyer the internal features, we made our excuses and left with her internal features dripping with my load ....

The other memorable one was in my car which was just a little fiesta, but limo tinted out in the back, we parked roadside right in front of a police station, we moved to the back and began kissing and touching wasn't long before she was twisting my shaft and sucking the sensitive head, I watched as a female cop walked out of the station and right up to the side of my car, I steadied Tara's head so as not to shake the car which only served to make her work her tongue faster round my helmet, I arched my back and shot my load into her willing mouth, as the WPC checked her self in the reflection in my window and walked off round the corner, my heart has never beaten so fast or my balls emptied so completely, the fear of getting nicked was such a powerful feeling.

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

Wanted using my mother In laws underwear whilst she was in the shower on holiday.

By *rsmith21zMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"Wanted using my mother In laws underwear whilst she was in the shower on holiday."

Wow mate

By *oodymonsterMan  over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

"Wanted using my mother In laws underwear whilst she was in the shower on holiday.

Wow mate"

Pretty dangerous

By *eesh OP   Man  over a year ago

clydebank

Nice love a holiday and perving on milfs in bikini/swimsuits

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

As lockdown approached my wife informed me that her best friend of 30 years would be staying with us, as recently divorced, and couldn't face the prospect of living on her own.

Tina is what you'd call a milf/gilf! Brunette, immaculately turned out, size 8-10 gym bunny. At 58 years old she could easily pass for 40 years old.

I'd always lusted after her, and had often wondered what underwear she would wear.

The beautiful weather in the first lockdown meant they'd both be in the garden in bikinis, which gave me wonderful views of her gorgeous body, her 34c breasts held firm in her designer bikinis.

One morning when they both came down in their bikinis to go sunbathe my wife brought the washing basket down. They made a coffee and then retired to the garden. Chatting away and facing away from me, I watched and stroked my cock from the confines of the kitchen, breathing deep knowing I was being a bit risky.

Then I remembered the wash basket. I snuck into the utility room and took the lid off.

On the top was a matching bra and thong, by agent provocateur. Light blue in colour, my breathing got harder as I reached in, took the thong in my hand, and raised it to my nose and took a long, deep breath.

They were still warm, and damp. Obviously worn in bed. They smelt amazing. I went back into the kitchen, and watched the ladies as I wrapped her thong around my cock and started wanking furiously. It didn't take me long to shoot my heavy load into her knickers. I cleaned my self up, and as I walked back to the utility room Tina was walking in. I quickly pushed her knickers in my pocket, as she went to put the kettle on.

Panicking I grabbed the wash bin and chucked a load of clothes in the washing machine, alone with the soaked thong, and turned the washing machine on. Things got a lot more intense during lockdown

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love a danger wank last one was at aunts house

"Love a danger wank last one was at aunts house "

Sounds hot!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Going for a good wank in my van now xx

"As lockdown approached my wife informed me that her best friend of 30 years would be staying with us, as recently divorced, and couldn't face the prospect of living on her own.

Tina is what you'd call a milf/gilf! Brunette, immaculately turned out, size 8-10 gym bunny. At 58 years old she could easily pass for 40 years old.

I'd always lusted after her, and had often wondered what underwear she would wear.

The beautiful weather in the first lockdown meant they'd both be in the garden in bikinis, which gave me wonderful views of her gorgeous body, her 34c breasts held firm in her designer bikinis.

One morning when they both came down in their bikinis to go sunbathe my wife brought the washing basket down. They made a coffee and then retired to the garden. Chatting away and facing away from me, I watched and stroked my cock from the confines of the kitchen, breathing deep knowing I was being a bit risky.

Then I remembered the wash basket. I snuck into the utility room and took the lid off.

On the top was a matching bra and thong, by agent provocateur. Light blue in colour, my breathing got harder as I reached in, took the thong in my hand, and raised it to my nose and took a long, deep breath.

They were still warm, and damp. Obviously worn in bed. They smelt amazing. I went back into the kitchen, and watched the ladies as I wrapped her thong around my cock and started wanking furiously. It didn't take me long to shoot my heavy load into her knickers. I cleaned my self up, and as I walked back to the utility room Tina was walking in. I quickly pushed her knickers in my pocket, as she went to put the kettle on.

Panicking I grabbed the wash bin and chucked a load of clothes in the washing machine, alone with the soaked thong, and turned the washing machine on. Things got a lot more intense during lockdown "

that's hot !

wrexham

I'm having a hard wanking now in my van in my school girl uniform xx

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Mmmm wud love to play wi u in ur van like that x

By *ome4itMan  over a year ago

Brynmawr

Thought this might have been danger mouse related

wrexham

Danger wanks are the best xxxx

By *s as a cpl 2Couple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Check out our pics

Mrs us gave a shop keeper a BJ in his shop while we were on holiday

Great last day that was

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Check out our pics

Mrs us gave a shop keeper a BJ in his shop while we were on holiday

Great last day that was"

Fantastic photos

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"As lockdown approached my wife informed me that her best friend of 30 years would be staying with us, as recently divorced, and couldn't face the prospect of living on her own.

Panicking I grabbed the wash bin and chucked a load of clothes in the washing machine, alone with the soaked thong, and turned the washing machine on. Things got a lot more intense during lockdown "

you should make this a story

» Add a new message to this topic