FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I Survived the Insatiable Sexual Dynamo Elena—Barely!

I Survived the Insatiable Sexual Dynamo Elena—Barely!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had met Elena on a social messaging app, and we quickly connected. She was fun, funny, flirty and always around. She has a cute face, quick wit, and I soon found out, huge tits! And she liked to show them...and why not? She has a lot to be proud of!

We started trading pictures and live chatting, almost daily. Soon, I let her know that my wife and I were swingers, and that set things in motion rather quickly. I didn't think we would ever meet, as I live in the deep south, and she in the far north. However, her sister lives in the state above me, only four hours from my house, and she told me that she was going to visit her, and would it be possible to meet in between. We quickly made plans. We were to meet on a Friday night, and stay together until Sunday morning.

Elena seemed to love sex. I mean love it...need it! She would cum when we talked on the phone or video chatted daily. I thought surely she couldn't be that active...I was soon to find out I was wrong.

My wife and I checked into the hotel and settled into our room. Wifey had plans too, but her meet had to cancel. She's not bi, so wasn't interested in participating with us, but she has playmates that she chats with and video chats with constantly. She would still have fun.

I called Elena and found out she had already checked in. I gave her our room number and she came down and met both of us. We chatted for about 15 to 20 minutes, then I kissed wifey good night and we went to Elena's room.

What happened next is like nothing I've ever experienced. I'm surprised I survived this sexual dynamo.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I’ve written a lot of stories on here, under a few different usernames. Most of them are based on actual events, some embellished for reading pleasure, and some fiction.

This one is just as it happened, and needs NO embellishment!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *midsfabguyMan  over a year ago

WMids

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

As soon as the door closed behind us, I took her in my arms and we kissed. With passion. It was like our tongues were battling for dominance, continually probing, searching, tasting the depths of each other's mouth. Our hunger for each other grew second by second, and soon she had broken our kiss and started to undress. Wow! Those things were huge! I fondled and kissed her enormous breasts with hungry kisses and sucks. She stroked my hardness as I tasted her skin. Moments later we were on the bed completely nude, still kissing until she fell backwards onto the mattress, ready for me to take her. She was back a little too far for what I wanted to do to her, so I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed, where I got on my knees and began devouring her. Her pussy tasted delicious. I ran my tongue up and down her femininity, lapping up all I could, then began sucking her clit. Moments later she started moaning, then not very quietly started cumming. I didn't stop mouth fucking her until she started giggling uncontrollably and started scooting away to escape the hypersensitivity of my tongue on her post-orgasmic pussy.

I remember thinking to myself how fast that went down, and was she done for a while. She wasn't. I was still kissing her, making my way up her tummy to her massive tits, then back up to her mouth.

Was she done?

"Fuck me JJ!" she commanded. "Give me that cock!"

She wasn't anywhere near done. Not for hours. And I wasn't ready for the sex tsunami that is Elena.

I was as hard as I could be, so I did as I was told as soon as her sensitivity had waned a little. I spread her legs,and filled her with cock. I fucked her hard, watching her huge tits bounce back and forth. She started to cum again, and do did I. Was that it? Nope.

We laid there for a while, cuddling and kissing in the afterglow. I stroked her gently, touching her skin from her legs, to her lips, cupping her massive boobs in my hands. I must have drifted off to sleep, because when I looked at the clock, it was an hour later, about 1:00 in the morning. I was awakened by Elena's gentle voice, elongating my name. "JJaaaaaaayyy..... baaybeeeee" she said as I felt her hand feeling my cock. "I'm ready for some more" she said in a syrupy voice.

"Really Elena?" I asked. We've been playing for a few hours, and it's so late!

"I'm not sleepy...I'm horny", she retorted.

"I don't know if I can so soon", I responded. But ok, I'll try.

I started kissing her again, playing with her erect nipples. She seemed to thrive on nipple play. I moved down and sucked them, listening to her pleasure moans. I massaged her clit while I kissed and sucked her, and soon she was cumming again.

"Already, Elena?" I asked.

"Yes, JJ, it feels soooo good. I just want to keep going."

She felt my cock. I was only at half mast, but that didn't stop her.

"I want to suck your cock!", she said with conviction, then went down and took me in her mouth. I have to admit, I was already spent, but her oral skills were magnificent. She stayed there till I was hard again, and after about five minutes, I announced that I was about to cum. She took her mouth off of me, and grabbed my wet cock and stroked it while moving up to suck my nipples. Soon her hand was covered in my cream, and I was writhing in pleasure. Now it was about 2:00 in the morning, and although I was feeling good, I was craving sleep. Luckily, she fell asleep first. I thought I was safe.

About 4:00 a.m., I felt her spooning behind me. She was kissing my shoulders and my neck, and her hands were roaming all over me, reaching around and rubbing my dick.

"Baaayybeee, are you awake?", she said in that syrupy tone again.

"Not really, Elena", I said with mild irritation, feeling exhausted.

"Come on, baby, I need you", she kept on.

"I need to recharge, Elena. There's no way my cock can come out to play for a while!", I answered back.

She kept on. She kissed, fondled, spoke, encouraged, and just generally wouldn't let me sleep. It's not that I didn't want to go again, I just didn't have the energy or the ability to fuck again. But it seemed apparent that she wasn't taking no for an answer.

I would try. I rolled over and kissed her again, sucking her nipples, fingering her, doing all I could to bring her pleasure without mounting her. She fondled my cock, but it would only come to half mast, but that didn't discourage her. She enjoyed the touching, kissing, caressing and pussy play with my fingers. I went down on her again, licking and sucking her clit till she started cumming again. My gosh, it was just as intense as the first time we did it. This woman amazed me.

That last time took about a half hour. At 4:30, I finally got to sleep uninterrupted for two and a half hours. Still, it wasn't enough for me. I'm not used to going without sleep. We got up, dressed, and went to the other room to pick up wifey and go to breakfast. They chatted the morning away, while I was dragging, still sleepy, and not talking much.

We went back to the hotel, wifey went back to her room and watched tv, played games, and talked to her "boyfriends". Elena and I went back to her room, and she started up again. At this point, I thought I was going to die from being sexed to death.

She shed her clothes, and took mine off, and we got back into bed, kissing, caressing, teasing, touching, giggling, then back to lovemaking. I was able to get hard again, and we fucked like crazy. Her pussy was drenched and tight, and it didn't take long for me to fill her with my pleasure cream. As soon as I started shooting in her, she came hard also, Surely this was it for the weekend, I thought. We relaxed a little bit, then she started initiating again. She sucked my cock till it started to harden, then turned around and got on all fours. "Fuck me in the ass, JJ!" she commanded. Wanting to please her, I got behind her, but I wasn't hard enough to penetrate. "I'm sorry baby, I think you've worn me out. It's not going to work this time." She said that it was okay and rolled back over on her back. Not wanting to leave her hanging, I ate her to orgasm again.

I really can't remember all the times and different ways we fucked, but it went on all the way till dinner time. About 7:00 the three of us went out for Mexican, After we ate, I started feeling ill, and told them I was going out to the car, and for them to take their time. They stayed in and talked another 20-30 minutes while I rested. Soon, they came out, chatting and giggling like girls do, and we went back to the hotel. I told Elena that I still wasn't feeling well, and that I was going to stay the night with wifey because I needed rest and sleep. She begged me to still spend the night with her, and promised to let me sleep and rest, that she would stay in the other bed and I could sleep in the other one by myself. I was hesitant, but agreed to go with her. We both got in bed, and for several hours she let me rest. About 11:00, I was awakened by her snuggling in behind me. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Don't worry", she said. "I'm just taking care of you. You can still rest, but I want to be next to you. "Okay", I said, and tried to go back to sleep.

She caressed me, and soon her hand was rubbing my cock again. Although I was tired, I responded with another half hard on. She told me to rest, but she wanted to suck my cock. Minutes later, I was ready to cum, and she finished me off by jerking me. "Okay baby, I'll let you sleep the rest of the night", she promised. So at 11:30, I finally slept, and slept till 6 the next morning.

But at 6, she was in my bed again, waking me up with the all too familiar "Baaayybeee".

"My gosh, Elena! Don't you ever sleep?", I chuckled to her.

"We have to check out in a few hours, and I was hoping to get in one more fuck session!", she pleaded. With that, she reached around to feel my cock, and was surprised to find me fully erect.

"Oh baby, there you are!", she giggled.

"Well yeah, I wake up like that every morning...WHEN I GET A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!!" I told her.

I rolled over, spread her legs, and fucked her hard for about 20 minutes. We both came, and it was fantastic. A fitting end to the weekend.

"I could have done that more if you would have let me sleep Friday night", I said to her.

"It's okay. It was great", she said. "I felt loved, actually. Even when you couldn't. It was still nice to be together."

We tried to account for all the times we did it. Neither of us could remember each instant, but the nearest we came up with is that she had fifteen orgasms the 36 hours we were together, and I had five.

What a nice way to end the weekend.

We kissed and then she told wifey good bye.

Wifey and I stopped in Chattanooga on the way home, to go through the aquarium. I kept having to sit on a bench and nap. When we got home that evening, I went to bed and slept for 12 hours straight. I survived Elena.

We still talk every day. We are very good friends, and share much of life together. She has read all of this, and we both wanted to recount our story for posterity.

Love ya, Elena!!

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

She’s a great lover! But you better eat your Wheaties and be well rested first!!

[Removed by poster at 03/03/22 17:38:47]

[Removed by poster at 04/03/22 20:26:31]

I will be leaving Fab on March 12. She is still on here, and can can add/respond to this thread if she chooses. Enjoy y’all!!

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

» Add a new message to this topic