FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > G the rugby lad

G the rugby lad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bf left for work at 9. He wouldn’t know.

I’d invited G round for half past 9 and he was already 10 minutes away as I said goodnight to the bf and he drove off.

I quickly changed into my running shorts and gym tshirt. I went into our cupboard for a bit of lube and a condom. Fingered some lube onto my hole and pulled my shorts back up. I sat back on the sofa and waited.

My whatsap msg come through saying G had parked up outside and asked if it was safe to come in. I told him the door was unlocked and I was sat waiting in the back room.

I heard the door open and shut. He said hi and I answered. I got up and he walked from the hallway to me. There he stood, grey joggers and tight black tee shirt. Blonde and muscley. He was as fit as he always was. The bi rugby playing 35 year old that I’d been meeting on and off for the last 10 years.

We greeted with a kiss. My hands caressing his muscley arms through the cotton of his shirt. His hands already making their way to my bottom. Still kissing, I slid my shorts down, my cock sprang up against his crotch. He lifted my shirt and I was stood naked in front of this clothed blonde hotty. I turned around and let him look at my arse. I sat on the sofa and with him still stood up, pulled his joggers down. His white briefs were bulging. I pulled them down and a nice hard 6” cut pink headed cock was brushing against my hungry lips. I pushed his joggers and briefs around his ankles and cupped his hairy balls. I then proceeded to tease his cock by licking around the head and swallowing it down to the base. A modest size I could easily swallow deep into the back of my throat.

G lifted his shirt and my hands roamed up to his muscley pecs. His blonde pubes in my face. What a man! G’s cock was hard as a rock and suddenly he pulled me up and it was his turn to sit in front of me and guided my cock into his mouth. One hand gripping my shaft and the other one cupping my arse cheek, fingers slowly probing further into my crack. Slowly feeling around as he sucks my bell end. He doesn’t go deep but licks the head. I’m pulsing. G’s ginger finds my prelubed hole and doesn’t stop, the lubrication finding his finger entering my arse.I look down and his head bobbing in time to the finger fucking pulling me into his mouth. The view of his biceps and muscley shoulders is amazing as I se my cock entering n his mouth.

He stops and stands up. I know what he wants. I hand him the condom and I lay back on the sofa, my legs splayed and bent towards my chest. I know he can see my wet hole now.

He pumps a bit of lube onto his sheathed cock and rubs it over. He then kneels on the floor and pulls my arse lower from the edge of the sofa so my hole is lined up nicely with his cock.

G smiles and asks me “is my slut ready?”

I nod and touch his cock to guide him in. The minute he presses onto my hole I gasp and he pushes in hard. This shocks me into tightening and I yelp a little but G holds me tight and squeezes me and doesn’t move any further allowing me to get used to his cock already halfway in.

I’m leaking precum onto my belly button and I start to relax. I kiss him and then start to nod. G knows this means he can get his cock in deeper and he pushes all the way in. I kiss him harder an he starts to pound slowly gathering speed. He breaks the kiss and places his hand onto my chest and the other on my hip. He is fucking me now with good rhythm.

If I were the neighbours I’m sure I would’ve heard the pounding. But I was past caring.

G stopped and pulled out. I moved onto the pouffe and draped over it so I was doggy style laid over it. G pushes his cock in and just starts to pound me. Harder and harder. My hole feels so good being owned. His breathing gets shorter and starts to moan I know he’s going to cum soon. I push my arse back against each thrust, clench my hole a bit tighter and my moans get a bit louder.

G puts both his arms under my chest to hold me closer and his pounding is so strong now. He says he’s going to cum and I respond by clenching my hole tighter. He cums hard all t he while pounding every moan of “aaah” and “mmmph” and “oooh” into me. Caught in the condom within me. W

He stops. And just lays on me- all his relaxed weight and a still hard cock inside my arse.

He pulls out slowly and I turn around to face him. My precum plastered over the leather pouffe and my chest.

I pull the condom off him and pop it into a kitchen roll. I tell him to leave me in my mess and I sit there naked as he gets dressed. We all talk and he says he wants to come back again next week. I tell him I’ll try arrange it and it’ll probably be the same time when my bf leaves.

He winks and nods to the full condom. “Enjoy my cum, boy”

And he turns and leaves me sat hard on the floor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Mmmmm hot story man..would love my own rugby guy to please..or a couple lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Mmmmm hot story man..would love my own rugby guy to please..or a couple lol "

A team ?

By *vembigMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Mmmmm hot story man..would love my own rugby guy to please..or a couple lol

A team ?"

I’m not sure I could manage a whole team..but I’d give it my best shot that’s for sure…;)

By *issyerMan  over a year ago

Central London

Wow one of my best meets on here was a Pro rugby player!! I need more rugby balls!!

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Central London

Did G return with the rugby team!! That’s been my lifelong fantasy lol!! Even get hardon when walking past a rugby club imagining what all those real men are capable of

Central London

Do we get to hear what happened next

Central London

I need to know what happens Rugby guys make me so so horny and submissive

» Add a new message to this topic