FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The All Ireland that was never played

The All Ireland that was never played

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acks the boy66 OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

I travelled to a midlands county to meet a lady as I though on the Saturday evening prior to the final between Cork and ? I was there at 7pm as planned but no matter what contact I made by phone and having two contact numbers for this so called lady . any way I did make a call to another woman and asked if she would be around on the night ,the only problem was she lived in Co Cork so fare enough I headed for Cork from the midland town, I had a few encounters with this lady before so I knew what would be and what was expected of me Christ was I mad horny with the taught of the ride I would get and give I did stay over night and watch the football on Sunday but the only ball(s) I had interest in was my own. when I arrived after 10 pm on the night just a kiss you will have something to eat ,I said I do not mind so she filled the kettle and started to prepare something for to eat when I walked up behind here and grab her by the waist and caressed her around the waist I was mad stiff in my trousers, as she stood there preparing the food I did go in under her dress and started to kiss her fanny so that was my food more to come

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Sounds great I'd love to see you soon xx

» Add a new message to this topic