FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > is it that obvious

is it that obvious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *athy Lovitt OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Cambridge

I had been chatting to a couple of local girls from another site, You know the usual stuff, How are you? Love the skirt, where did you buy it, Had much fun lately, That sort of thing when a man who had been watching the conversation joined in by adding that there was a party going on the next evening in a village just outside Cambridge, "It will be fun , he said, plenty of guys but not had much luck with any gurls yet," I was definatly up for it, It has been a long covid,

The dress was casual , I found the place, a large farm house, parked my car and got out, Now the butterflies started,, I knocked on the door and was greeted by the host, An elderly silver haired man, very well dressed,"Come in Dear, a few of your friends have already arrived,", Why men always assume that all us TV's know each other i dont know, I got myself a glass of wine and began to relax, Two girls from the previous day introduced themselves and drifted off,, the carpet had been rolled back and two couples were dancing,, I made out two straight couples who were friends of the host,The evening wore on and people began to get merry and relax more, I was approached by two charming men during the evening and treated to a dance, i found a seat in the corner by the piano, i needed to sit down for a while, i must have been the eldest girl there ,I noticed that others were smoking so i took a cigarette from my handbag, i had just got it in my mouth when a hand reached across with a light, It was the elderly host,"Enjoying yourself dear, I replied,"Yes, you have put on a good show,, "One always tries"he chuckled and i felt his hand stroking my bum, "Its always better when you girls attend, Keeps the chaps happy, stops them fighting." his hand was now up my skirt, his fingers slipped inside my knickers and found my cunt, "Mmmm you have prepared, good girl," I reached down and removed his hand, "I don't get it, whats the catch? there are four other girls here tonight, far younger and prettier than me me, Whats going on." Oh! come on dear, Cathy ,isn't it, surely you must realise, A couple of the chaps have already commented on it,, You have cock sucker written all over you,, yes they are younger and prettier but its plain, your red lips are made for sucking cock,please dear, don't be angry, take it as a compliment," this time i didn't resist as his fingers probed my cunt."Look Cathy, I am off to the car park for a little fresh air, follow me in five minutes, As i left the door i could see the glow of his cigarette in the far corner, he was leaning back against his car, "I have put the dog blanket down so you should be ok," as i sank to my knees his manicured hands reached around my head, pulling me onto his hard cock He began to thrust, struggling to get deeper with each stroke, all the time i kept my tongue circling his helmet, probing the tiny slit,"Oh yes Cathy, you don't disappoint,I knew as soon as i saw you you would be swallowing my spunk tonight,, a couple of the other chaps noticed too, your going to be a busy girl, Oh! fuck, Cathy I am cumming, Take it all darling girl", he held me so close i could hardly breath, He kept me there until i felt him soften, "Lets go back in Cathy, don't want you to catch cold," as we walked in the door another man was just exiting,"Good James, Yes wonderful Peter just as we said, She is free now, I made my way back to my seat,, I watched as the host James circulated among the guests,, smiles and jokes were exchanged, later Peter ws beside me, "Enjoying the evening Cathy,? i replied, "Yes it's lovely, i am having a good time,", "Oh i know that James was just telling us" "Oh,! he shouldn't have done that" "Really Cathy, He didn't need to, It is so obvious to a man that you enjoy sex, "James even told me that you are already lubed." "I do that just as a precaution, it doesn't mean anything" "Well it does tonight Cathy I know a couple of the chaps intend to fuck you, That is after me," He gripped my wrist, "Lets go to the kitchen, it is quiet there," I was finding it hard not to break into a run, I could see Peter was losing control, in the kitchen i was pushed over to the wooden worktop, Peters trousers dropped to his ankles, i looked down, he had a thick curved cock, the head already glistening with precum, I needen't have worried about lube, i bent down to suck it, "No time for that" he roughly turned me round,pushing me forward over the worktop, i just had time to let my knickers fall and step out of them before he thrusted,, i wsn't ready and he slid up my bum crack, "Fuck" he said, reaching for a wooden chair pulling it over he said,"Put one leg up on the chair," i had hardly got my leg up before his helmet entered me,"Ahhh yes, get ready for a hard fucking Cathy "Ready or not he was thrusting all the way then fully withdrawing, pausing for a second before slamming back all the way in, I couldn't speak, he was knocking the breath out of me,, Finally he collapsed on my back, i could feel him spurting, the warmth spreading inside me,, "Wow that was an awsome fuck Cathy, You took it all," he was wiping his cock and pulling up his trousers,, "Are you ok Cathy," "Yes i am fine, you get off, Oh and tell yourn friend i am free" Cathy xxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *ighandhorny_69Man  over a year ago

Northampton

Hmmmm wow

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

Mmmm yes please baby I'd love to help you with the next meeting xx